Welcome to Gaia! ::

GhostlyMark
This reminds me of a hilarious story but it's better if you hear it..oh well I'll try

Two chicks are fighting at a club. A security guard comes in and break it up. One of the girl then digs her nails into the guard's face and slowly rides it along his cheek...you know like how wolverine would scratch tree bark. The guard is mad, which scared the girl away, and then goes after her. People leave the club and you see their silhouette at a distance. The man is beating down the lady, repeated blows to the face. All you see is her head bobbing against the ground and the guard's fist.

You know, someone ought to give Mr. Bouncer the ol' Glasgow Smile.

Divorced Datemate

4,625 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
GhostlyMark
This reminds me of a hilarious story but it's better if you hear it..oh well I'll try

Two chicks are fighting at a club. A security guard comes in and break it up. One of the girl then digs her nails into the guard's face and slowly rides it along his cheek...you know like how wolverine would scratch tree bark. The guard is mad, which scared the girl away, and then goes after her. People leave the club and you see their silhouette at a distance. The man is beating down the lady, repeated blows to the face. All you see is her head bobbing against the ground and the guard's fist.

Thats horrible! How on earth is that funny. If this is a true story I would sure hope the police got involved and they both got jail time and the guard lost his job. That is really a ******** up story.

Invisible Humorist

Pink Plaid
GhostlyMark

Thats horrible! How on earth is that funny. If this is a true story I would sure hope the police got involved and they both got jail time and the guard lost his job. That is really a ******** up story.

sorry for my sick sense of humor

There's actually a point to that story. Due to a conversation about how women in my area have gotten more "masculine", the guy who told me and others that story was saying how there are many men who won't hit a girl...but there are a lot of men who WILL hit a girl. If you (you as in a lady) act like a male, don't be surprised when you get treated like one. (and god i hope i won't riddled with gender role comments)

Divorced Datemate

4,625 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
GhostlyMark
Pink Plaid
GhostlyMark

There's actually a point to that story. Due to a conversation about how women in my area have gotten more "masculine", the guy who told me and others that story was saying how there are many men who won't hit a girl...but there are a lot of men who WILL hit a girl. If you (you as in a lady) act like a male, don't be surprised when you get treated like one. (and god i hope i won't riddled with gender role comments)

That is just overkill though. b***h scratched your face, punch her and walk away. Don't beat the s**t out of her. Or even better, act like a ******** adult and just walk away.

I'm so glad I avoid clubs that attract those kinds of people. Everyone is just high and loves each other and want to be friends.

Invisible Humorist

Pink Plaid
GhostlyMark
Pink Plaid
GhostlyMark

That is just overkill though. b***h scratched your face, punch her and walk away. Don't beat the s**t out of her. Or even better, act like a ******** adult and just walk away.

I'm so glad I avoid clubs that attract those kinds of people. Everyone is just high and loves each other and want to be friends.

Need to find those type of clubs when i get older. The clubs i've seen always have someone dying emotion_facepalm

Tipsy Lunatic

I can go from teaching a ratchet ******** a lesson on why they're wrong in every way to physically throwing a b***h down so

Divorced Datemate

4,625 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
GhostlyMark
Pink Plaid
GhostlyMark
Pink Plaid
GhostlyMark

Need to find those type of clubs when i get older. The clubs i've seen always have someone dying emotion_facepalm

Ew. I go to edm rave type clubs. Most people roll instead of drink and they don't have fancy dress codes.

I've heard the all ages events are s**t though because teenagers are ******** dumb as ******** and drink too much and do too much m and end up puking everywhere or overdosing. I heard at the Avicii show last week there was a 15 year old dressed up as what she called the "Molly fairy". gonk

Tipsy Lunatic

Pink Plaid
GhostlyMark
Pink Plaid
GhostlyMark
Pink Plaid
GhostlyMark

Ew. I go to edm rave type clubs. Most people roll instead of drink and they don't have fancy dress codes.

I've heard the all ages events are s**t though because teenagers are ******** dumb as ******** and drink too much and do too much m and end up puking everywhere or overdosing. I heard at the Avicii show last week there was a 15 year old dressed up as what she called the "Molly fairy". gonk
PLUR ********
Pink Plaid
GhostlyMark
Pink Plaid
GhostlyMark
Pink Plaid
GhostlyMark

it's called e or x
'cause goddamnit the nineties will rise again
Kid Of The Revolution
Pink Plaid
GhostlyMark
Pink Plaid
GhostlyMark

PLUR ********]
what the ******** is plur
i use my words.
ain't tryna catch a case talk2hand

Tipsy Lunatic

roost again red
Kid Of The Revolution
Pink Plaid
GhostlyMark
Pink Plaid
GhostlyMark

PLUR ********]
Peace Love Unity Respect. It's just some dumb rule at raves that no one really cares about. I don't really give a ******** and PLUR only goes so far.

Noisy Exhibitionist

23,190 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
GhostlyMark
Vos Weasels
GhostlyMark

thats not very funny what the ********]

It's better when hearing it emotion_donotwant

I couldn't help but laugh at that.
Kid Of The Revolution
roost again red
Kid Of The Revolution
Pink Plaid
GhostlyMark

PLUR ********]
Peace Love Unity Respect. It's just some dumb rule at raves that no one really cares about. I don't really give a ******** and PLUR only goes so far.

You have to have rules like that when everyone's rolling hard as ********.

Give me an example of how it works and when it what's too far, in your opinion.

Kindly Wife

deeluxe
i use my words.
ain't tryna catch a case talk2hand

Off topic, but your siggy made me lol i had to tip it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff