Shrimp 0.125 12.5% [ 5 ]
Oriental 0.2 20.0% [ 8 ]
Chili/Picante 0.075 7.5% [ 3 ]
Other 0.175 17.5% [ 7 ]
Total Votes:[ 40 ]
< 1 2 3 4 >

Mr Nubs
Faerie Dreams

How the hell does pee manage to get all over toilet seats in women's bathrooms? It's disgusting.

Apparently a lot of girls "hover" so they don't have to touch the toilet seat gonk

I hover but at least I can aim well. I always check the toilet seat after I use it and 99.9% of the time I don't leave any drops of urine on the toilet seat. The 0.01% happens very rarely and I always make sure to clean up after myself if that does happen (and it's always just around 1-2 drops, not a whole bunch)
Cold Blooded Inferno
- So what do you hate the most about public bathrooms?
Nasty a** toilet seats with the nasty a** s**t stains, blood stains, tampons, toilet paper, UGO(Unidentified Ground Object). etc.

- Do you think they actually care about "the environment," or are just penny pinching?
From my family's road trip to Florida for Disney/Universal (Mom hates flying), I have to say that after all the SEVERAL gas stations we went to, They were actually kinda decent. Even the kinda weird trucker stops. Now..The ones at Disney however.. It's like they stopped giving a ********, so riddle me that Batman.

- Do you loathe foam soap as entirely as I do?
I love the foam soap, and I automatically turn into a little kid who just has to push the lever a thousand times until my hands barely look like my hands, but a foam related creation. That and I have a weird thing for soap smells.

As for your thing against hand dryers, I have a retort for that, because I know that there are some really s**t one's out there, but there's one that I've encountered a few times that actually works:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I've seen those before in the UK, but I haven't seen them before here in the States. I remember thinking they were the coolest things ever the first time I used them.
Faerie Dreams
I hate the sinks too....And when a bathroom has like 6 sinks and only one hand dryer with no option of paper towels so you stand there and your hands air dry before the shitty hand dryer dries just one person's hands...

Also pee on the toilet seats emotion_puke
How the hell does pee manage to get all over toilet seats in women's bathrooms? It's disgusting.
And there is always when people don't flush...really? Is it that hard?

I think the only possible explanations are that they probably did flush, but didn't hold the flush lever down long enough for it to actually flush anything (I've had that experience before where I thought I flushed properly, but then I see bits of toilet paper still floating around in the bowl, causing me to have to flush again), or they use too much toilet paper and that gets jammed. gonk

Lucky Star

Mr Nubs
Faerie Dreams

Apparently a lot of girls "hover" so they don't have to touch the toilet seat gonk

Isn't that what the paper toilet seat covers are for?

Lucky Star

Kim Pil-Suk
Cold Blooded Inferno
Nasty a** toilet seats with the nasty a** s**t stains, blood stains, tampons, toilet paper, UGO(Unidentified Ground Object). etc.

- Do you think they actually care about "the environment," or are just penny pinching?
From my family's road trip to Florida for Disney/Universal (Mom hates flying), I have to say that after all the SEVERAL gas stations we went to, They were actually kinda decent. Even the kinda weird trucker stops. Now..The ones at Disney however.. It's like they stopped giving a ********, so riddle me that Batman.

I love the foam soap, and I automatically turn into a little kid who just has to push the lever a thousand times until my hands barely look like my hands, but a foam related creation. That and I have a weird thing for soap smells.

As for your thing against hand dryers, I have a retort for that, because I know that there are some really s**t one's out there, but there's one that I've encountered a few times that actually works:

I've seen those before in the UK, but I haven't seen them before here in the States. I remember thinking they were the coolest things ever the first time I used them.

I had those at my college

Dedicated Loiterer

Faerie Dreams
Mr Nubs
Faerie Dreams

Not all bathrooms have them, and sometimes people are just too lazy neutral
Faerie Dreams
Mr Nubs
Faerie Dreams

They don't even have paper toilet seat covers anywhere in Europe. gonk

Tipsy Lunatic

Cold Blooded Inferno

These make me feel oddly violated?? But still better than the violent ones that make ******** supersonic waves on your hands and sound like a vortex to Hell opening up in the bathroom.

Vector Theta's Husbando

Mega Man-Lover

Mr Nubs
Faerie Dreams

"Toilet seats are disgusting! *proceeds to pee all over toilet seat*"

It's kind of ironic.
I hate public restrooms because men have this this RETARDED code of like... Marking there territory like an animal by spraying all over the seat and also trying to not flush the toilet.

Im serious, men somehow will find a way, even if there is a automatic flush sensor they will stand back like three feet just to not set it off and leave a shitty toilet.

I HATE THOSE STUPID MEN. I am like a victim of it... I am the one guy that never uses a urinal and is stuck with all of these s**t infested bathrooms.. I ALWAYS clean up after myself. It is soo barbaric.
Why would you eat chicken? Cruel sad

Kawaii Bunny

I don't like when they have about 5 sinks and only one soap dispenser. What's the point of that? The sinks tend to be in a line along the wall, and the one soap dispenser is either next to one of the sinks on the end or on a completely different wall altogether.

Also when every single soap dispenser is empty. The inability to find soap in a public bathroom is part of the reason why I've started carrying hand sanitizer around with me.

Enduring Codger

There was this one IHOP that had freaking amazing restrooms- smelled all perfume-y and stuff.
Made my day... er, to see nice clean and non-stinky public restroom(s).

Charitable Giver

12,100 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
ragnaroknroll
I really despise public restrooms. I hate the filth and the waiting in line. I hate the nasty a** containers for used pads. emotion_puke But the thing I have the most...is the sinks.

Especially because these automatic/motion sensor faucets are so popular. Or the ones with the button on top that you have to keep freaking pushing to get a mediocre sprinkle of water. They usually dispense water that isn't even hot; and your hand ends up touching the basin or the faucet more times than necessary to get it to work. To aggravate things, they always have this flimsy "foam" soap. Does that stuff even work? confused I know for sure that those hand dryers hardly work at all.

It makes me feel as though my hands aren't even clean. I'm someone who has to wash their hands 3 times at home to feel comfortable. In a public bathroom I'd like to wash my hands 10 times if I could. I always carry hand sanitizer on me for this reason.

They say they implement the automatic sinks, foam soap and paperless bathrooms to save the environment, but to be honest I think it's just to save the building money. Foam soap is less dense. Paper towels never have to be restocked. Automatic sinks save on utility bills.

I hate public bathrooms because they are usually so f***ing disgusting. They are never cleaned. I hate those automatic faucet things too, I can barely get a stream of water to come out of them. I don't mind the foam soap, I use alot of that in there. One thing that really bugs me is that you wash your hands really well and then you have to touch the filthy door handle to get out of there :/
I work in a restaurant, and some of my duties include cleaning the bathrooms when I'm on shift for the dining room.

The men's room always smells like piss and the urinals always have hairs in them.
The women's room smells kind of nice sometimes, but the non-handicapped stall has low water pressure, so people have to flush twice..

Paper towels and water ALL over the place in both.

It's nastyyyyyy.

But I've never come across s### smeared across the wall or on the floor, thank goodness.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff