Welcome to Gaia! ::

Haenseom
XxKinari the lost soulxX
Haenseom

Hello emotion_kirakira You probably don't remember, but I'm the person that randomly found you in Hollywoods and told you that your avatar was perfect for me to drawwww~ If you didn't remember then... there ya go. emotion_awesome But I NEVER PM anyone, and your comments are disabled.. so I will stalk contact you through forums emotion_yatta By the way I'm almost done, it's been 3 days that I've been working ._. But I also suck and am trying to get the hang of drawing again

Hnn, my sincere apologies that I neglected this topic I created.
Don't stress yourself out over this, take your time.

Oh I won't I'm sure you're aware people have lives other than gaia > A <
Haenseom
XxKinari the lost soulxX
Haenseom

Hello emotion_kirakira You probably don't remember, but I'm the person that randomly found you in Hollywoods and told you that your avatar was perfect for me to drawwww~ If you didn't remember then... there ya go. emotion_awesome But I NEVER PM anyone, and your comments are disabled.. so I will stalk contact you through forums emotion_yatta By the way I'm almost done, it's been 3 days that I've been working ._. But I also suck and am trying to get the hang of drawing again

I c-cant remember if you had a black hair item or the current red one D: but my art is black ; - ;

Meosjin's Partner

15,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • That One Hero 500
  • Somebody Likes You 100
XxKinari the lost soulxX
Haenseom
XxKinari the lost soulxX
Haenseom

I c-cant remember if you had a black hair item or the current red one D: but my art is black ; - ;

Ah, the previous hair was the Dark Heart one. You got it right.
Haenseom
XxKinari the lost soulxX
Haenseom
XxKinari the lost soulxX
Haenseom

Oh thanks <3 Im sooo sorry its taking weeks and weeks I am sooo busy with school and life. :c but by the time I finish you'll probably forget I was making it and get an anonymous art which is always fun xD

Meosjin's Partner

15,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • That One Hero 500
  • Somebody Likes You 100
XxKinari the lost soulxX
Haenseom
XxKinari the lost soulxX
Haenseom
XxKinari the lost soulxX
Haenseom

Oh thanks <3 Im sooo sorry its taking weeks and weeks I am sooo busy with school and life. :c but by the time I finish you'll probably forget I was making it and get an anonymous art which is always fun xD

I wouldn't mind if you took five years drawing the picture. It's nice that you're taking time out of your day just to draw my avatar. Thank you for keeping me updated.
Haenseom
XxKinari the lost soulxX
Haenseom
XxKinari the lost soulxX
Haenseom

I wouldn't mind if you took five years drawing the picture. It's nice that you're taking time out of your day just to draw my avatar. Thank you for keeping me updated.

I lost the picture of your avatar :c ... Its hard to continue

Meosjin's Partner

15,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • That One Hero 500
  • Somebody Likes You 100
XxKinari the lost soulxX
Haenseom
XxKinari the lost soulxX
Haenseom
XxKinari the lost soulxX
Haenseom

I lost the picture of your avatar :c ... Its hard to continue

Ah, it's okay.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas