Kairi Rora's Husband

Fashionable Visionary

17,000 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
Survey Apology

Earlier today a survey was authorized for release on Gaia Online for feedback on body types for our sister site under construction. This survey contained highly inappropriate content that should never have gone out to the Gaian audience, or arguably any audience, at all. I would like to apologize to the community for this clear lack in judgement. The person responsible for creating the survey will be dealt with appropriately. The survey was nothing less than inappropriate, disrespectful and demeaning.

One of the things that makes Gaia unique, and one of the things I personally love about the community, is the fact that everyone is different. Gaia Online is a community of all walks of life, whether that be physical differences, personality differences or age, it doesn't matter. Gaia Online is equally a community of trolls, and a community of caring, and it is most certainly a community not afraid of speaking its mind. As the executive in charge of Gaia Online, I know I speak for the rest of Gaia Online management when I say that anything that squashes who you are, or insults who or what you are in real life, like that survey did, is most certainly not Gaian and will not be tolerated.

I'm sorry you guys had to go through that, of the many blunders we've made over the years that one is most certainly a doozy.

Thank You,
Gaia Online Staff