Welcome to Gaia! ::

Popular Vampire

20,140 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Tessikay
Good to see you back, Will, I've missed you! emotion_hug
Thank you. I missed you too. I also missed the site.

Devoted Wench

I'm sure you did. WtG will be very glad to have you back, fer shure. Don't know which other forums you frequent, but you have certainly been missed there.
Vampiric_will
Micachuuu
Vampiric_will
Micachuuu
Holy ********, dude.
I know. The bad part is the fire was either supposed to either target his wife who has a thing with making everyone around her mad or one of his roommates.

Everyone got out safe?
Yes. We were lucky. A newspaper man riding past our house notice the fire and woke us up. The weird part is normally he wouldn't be in that neighborhood.

Well that's just a stroke of luck, dude.

Popular Vampire

20,140 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Micachuuu
Vampiric_will
Micachuuu
Vampiric_will
Micachuuu
Holy ********, dude.
I know. The bad part is the fire was either supposed to either target his wife who has a thing with making everyone around her mad or one of his roommates.

Everyone got out safe?
Yes. We were lucky. A newspaper man riding past our house notice the fire and woke us up. The weird part is normally he wouldn't be in that neighborhood.

I know. With the time that this happened everyone would of been dead if it wasn't for him and we could of lost more of the house.

Popular Vampire

20,140 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Tessikay
I'm sure you did. WtG will be very glad to have you back, fer shure. Don't know which other forums you frequent, but you have certainly been missed there.
Thank you. I mostly post in three forums. WtG, Friends Chat and Heaven.
Vampiric_will
Micachuuu
Vampiric_will
Micachuuu
Vampiric_will
Micachuuu
Holy ********, dude.

Everyone got out safe?

I know. With the time that this happened everyone would of been dead if it wasn't for him and we could of lost more of the house.

That's such a great story, though. I wish a lot more people knew about it~

Devoted Wench

That was no "stroke of luck". That was the Man upstairs looking out for you. Glad He did.

Popular Vampire

20,140 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Micachuuu
Vampiric_will
Micachuuu
Vampiric_will
Micachuuu

Everyone got out safe?

That's such a great story, though. I wish a lot more people knew about it~
I know. I feel lucky too.

Popular Vampire

20,140 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Tessikay
That was no "stroke of luck". That was the Man upstairs looking out for you. Glad He did.
I know. I am too.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces