Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gambino Believer

41,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100
Speech color: #00FF00 (bold)

SoftBankxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxS.H.Figuarts
User Image

ѡɨȽƉ ҬɨʛЭʁ
Kotetsu T. Kaburagi

||||

The Soul of a Hero: Wild and free

||||

User Image
                xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"A hero doesn't need a reason to protect people..."xxxxxxx

"Oh, no, we're all in on this little shindig," replied Nathan as he pulled a few more decorations from a box. "We're all decorating and other things... Me and the sandman over there were simply asked to focus our efforts here."

The hours went by and the decorations were up, tables put together and food prepared, and everyone seemed to have gotten themselves ready for the festivities. Everyone, that is, except for Roushdy who was no where in sight. But, about a half hour later, Roushdy returned to the headquarters carrying in a large cardboard box full of all sorts of different fireworks (some of which probably weren't entirely legal in Sternbild).

Antonio was the first to spot Roushdy's return and he turned to the boy and green. "Ah, there you are! You finally brought the fireworks!" he said and stepped up to Roushdy before giving him a hard slap on the back that nearly sent him flying. "Now we can really get this party ramped up!"

xxxxxxx"...A real hero does it simply because they can!" xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

OOC: It's fine, no worries. razz

xXSekeraXx

Sparkly Friend

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image

User Image

Examining the box from a distance she was using her data base in her head to examine it one of the things saito did not get rid of. Letting out a sigh she walked over to Antonio and pointed to one of the many fireworks. " Uncle Antionio I suggest you look through all of them if you intend to use them.. Some are illegal and if you do intend to use them even though you are a hero and family I will have to turn you in. Also why did you have him get the fireworks he probably does not know what is legal here for such things since he is new.."

She did not understand this holiday to be honest and had no idea how to act in such an event or anything really like a party.She was staring him down and it was clear she was saying your move to him. " Do note that you are even when off the job suppose to be an example of a hero, and it would look bad for a hero to be arrested for something such as this, along with setting a bad example for the young." she said in a matter of fact voice. This would need to be worked on how to socialize in parties among other things it would seem.
Gorath Tsu
OOC:

Gambino Believer

41,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Cheerbringer 100

SoftBankxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxS.H.Figuarts
User Image

ѡɨȽƉ ҬɨʛЭʁ
Kotetsu T. Kaburagi

||||

||||

User Image
                xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"A hero doesn't need a reason to protect people..."xxxxxxx

Suzumie's little threat did not sit well with Antonio but though he did flinch just a little with his annoyance he tried not to show it too much. "Eh, don't get your panties in a twist, kid," said the rugged man. "It's a holiday to celebrate the independence of America! We're all entitled to let our hair down and have a little fun. So what if some of these fireworks aren't strictly legal? It's just for a night. Lighten up! You don't need to always be such a downer!" He forced a grin.

"And I was just getting what I was told to get," Roushdy added in. "I know legal from illegal but I was given a list of what to pick up and money for it. I just did what I was asked."

"And we do appreciate it," Nathan said as he stepped up to the group and waved a hand at Suzumie. "You can let it go for tonight, can't you Suzzy-doll? Lighten up and have a little fun. C'mon, it wouldn't hurt you to have some fun and smile once in a while! If you do I'll treat you to some tasty Fourth of July candy I've been cooking up!"

OOC:

xXSekeraXx

Sparkly Friend

User Image

User Image

She found it annoying how could heroes look to the side to using something illegal just because of a holiday. Just what kind of heroes were they, hypocrites that's what they are! She was about to speak when the alarm on the bracelet went off apparently the fireworks were a perfect distraction for extremists to place some dangerous explosives and hold a huge crowd hostage. That was one way to get attention " You guys just continue your celebration i'll take this would not want to dampen your celebration that allows you to be hypocrites."

Leaving the room she went to change into her outfit only to find where Saito had put them locked go figure...Well she could still do her job without the silly outfit, heading near the location she looked about. The crowd were like cattle and the extremists had some heavy fire power for such a group. Slipping about she would work on disarming the bombs using the crowd as a perfect cover, and her vanishing power to slip by the guards it get to the bomb itself. There were ten in total and by how they were made it would have caused serious damage.

Now to take out the followers and then the leader. Again using the shadows she swiftly moved about taking out one member at a time having them vanish without being noticed by the other. It took a bit but she was pretty affective at this.. Looking about for the leader though she froze being blinded by bright lights placed on the crowd to point her out.

" Oh so the weapon wants to be the hero now how cute sister.. Is this what they made you into now a tool for the greater good! Ha how laughable.. I see those followers were worthless still they did serve a purpose in drawing you out.. I wonder if the other heroes are around.. "

Her sister was standing on a tall building as she looked down at the crowd and lights suddenly showing the figure. " I am not sure if your so called father told you but we had a lovely chat.. Still I doubt he sent you the message... I am the leader of the forsaken, and I'm back from the dead darling sister! I am bringing a new change to this world bringing back next to how we should be treated as gods and goddesses! All weak next will be wiped out no need for weaklings and humans will fall as well if they refuse to serve us! So heroes will you join peacefully or will we have some fun before the new age starts? I can't wait for your answer.. Till then enjoy your final celebration of freedom!"

Turning around she moved a part of her clothing showing X-02 and just a bit of a symbol showed that would make Barnaby flip out before vanishing. Either way it was clear she was planning a war with the heroes still when it would officially start was unknown still.
Gorath Tsu
OOC:

Gambino Believer

41,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Cheerbringer 100

User Image

ѡɨȽƉ ҬɨʛЭʁ
Kotetsu T. Kaburagi

||||

||||

User Image

Suzumie just wasn't any fun! The heroes would definitely have to show her how to loosen up a bit. She always seemed to be wound up so tight that it was a surprise that she didn't look like a pretzel. And at the sound of the alarms the heroes could only groan in frustration. There went the festivities...

-------

One the dark woman had made her speech things were silent for a moment until one of the spotlights that was shining on Suzumie cracked, sparked and went out. The next spotlight met the same fate. A moment later a rumble could be heard as Sky High, the first hero to arrive, zoomed overhead.

"Blinding a lady isn't fighting fair!" he called out as he soared through the sky before slowing down and coming to land on his feet on the ground. "But never fear! Sky High has arrived! Now come villains, face me in combat!"

OOC:

xXSekeraXx

Sparkly Friend

User Image

User Image

Her eyes were narrowed on the female who called her sister before she vanished. Hearing the rocket of sky high's jet pack she just let out a heavy sigh and tapped his shoulder. " They are already taken care of and the bombs are disarmed.. Kinda late there hmm.. Anyway you guys can take them and the bombs no one is hurt it seems that they are just lackeys she could care less for and just used them to make her appearance, and speech.."

What the female said the dark female bothered her why did she call her sister if she did not recognize her. She was not kaede, and what she said it was insane! She could see NEXT being confused as gods and goddesses because of their powers but to kill the weak, and those who oppose.. Weapon used by the heroes... If she went to them for explanation they would probably deny or something like that.. Maybe she should just look into it on her own still it did bother her.

Working her way out of the crowd she would just let the heroes do their things taking care of the people, putting away the already unconscious extremists away, and taking away the disarmed bombs. Walking down the street she was making her way home if it really was her home.. She was so confused right now true she should not believe a villain but there was just something about it...

Gorath Tsu
OOC:

Gambino Believer

41,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Cheerbringer 100

User Image

ѡɨȽƉ ҬɨʛЭʁ
Kotetsu T. Kaburagi

||||

||||

User Image

Everything had already been taken care of? How could that be possible? It didn't make any sense. Sky High's response time had been exceptional. How had everything ended so quickly. He was left muttering a "wait... what...?"

When the other heroes arrived they had a similar experience: confused about what had just happened, lost as to what to do, speechless at how everything had already been taken care of. Why had they even been called out in the first place?

Despite their confusion they all pitched in to dispose of the explosives, arrest the fugitives and to see that any injured civilian received medical attention.

Once the clean-up duty had been finished Desert Wind caught sight of Suzumie heading away from the scene and he made his way after her. Still suited in his armor he made quite the presence even in the mess around him. He stepped up to Suzumie...

"Hey, what's going on?" he asked curiously. "What happened back there?"

OOC:

xXSekeraXx

Sparkly Friend

User Image

User Image

Noticing one of the heroes approaching that desert storm dude. Placing a hand on her hip she looked at him and sighed. "Is it that hard to figure out. I arrived before everyone else, took out the extremists, disarmed the bombs.. Then that female appeared and did her speech before Sky High arrived. My job is done as a hero... Of course since I don't really have my suit yet I was just seen as a random person."

Giving a shrug she did not see the big deal to her the heroes were slow with their suit up time and everything, and she would not just wait around for them. Turning back around she started to walk back to the place she was staying having that speech the female said over and over in her head.

Gorath Tsu
OOC:

Gambino Believer

41,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Cheerbringer 100

User Image

ѡɨȽƉ ҬɨʛЭʁ
Kotetsu T. Kaburagi

||||

||||

User Image

When Suzumie began to walk away from him again Desert Wind-- or Roushdy-- followed after her once more.

"You did all over that... by yourself?" he asked curiously. It was definitely hard to believe, one girl doing all of that by herself with no assistance or guide, no back-up or anything else. It was hard to believe but he also knew that the young woman did possess skills he and most other heroes did not, though he did not know the true extent of her abilities. "Still... you shouldn't have went out by yourself. That was dangerous."

OOC:

xXSekeraXx

Sparkly Friend

User Image

User Image

"Yes I did is it so hard to believe a girl on her own with no help can handle such a task.. Or do females need a male to assist her all the time!" It seemed to her he was doing the girls always need a guy bit which struck a nerve with her. She continued to walk away as the celebration in the city ended with the new female making her proclamation, and the event that happened.

A few month after that incident had past since then and while she was proving to be a valuable member of the heroes she had yet to really fit in with them. Barnaby was back with Kotetsu recovered after facing her, and things seemed to be normal or somewhat normal. She just was not able to really change while she was close to Kotetsu seeing him as his father and Nathan seeing him as how he wanted to be seen as a female and addressing him as an Aunt she was still cold to the others.

After the announcement from her sister however gruesome deaths would appear randomly with messages left to the heroes in blood, and she seemed to have nightmares of her past at night during these times as some of Saitos reprograming would leak out her real past to her as nightmares. While she did not share this with others, only Kotetsu knew when he would be around during these fits. During her time of being a hero her popularity also greatly spiked along with her designs, modeling, and yes singing all of which Lloyd was more than happy to rake in the money from this.

After working out in the upgraded simulation room to fit her training better she sighed rubbing a towel on her face and spotted Kotetsu. " Oh papa! Are we still on for lunch, and don't forget it's parent day at Kaedes school so don't be late or i'll have grandma give you a real scolding!" She had a slight smile on her face, before it had a slight blush spotting Barnaby coming by to meet up with his partner.

Gorath Tsu
OOC: [/quote

Gambino Believer

41,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Cheerbringer 100

User Image

ѡɨȽƉ ҬɨʛЭʁ
Kotetsu T. Kaburagi

||||

||||

User Image

Throughout the following month nothing much at all seemed to change for the heroes and everything seemed to play out mostly like it always did, especially for Kotetsu who seemed stuck in a perpetual limbo, floating someplace between helplessness and utter confusion. The mutilated bodies that had been discovered were definitely shocking (and downright gruesome) but he tried not to think about such matters too much.

Suzumie greeted him when he entered the training room and to both of her comments he nodded his head. "Lunch... yeah, you got it," he said coolly. "Did you ever decide where you wanted to go? And I remember Kaede's event, no need to get worked up. I wouldn't forget something like that."

And it was true, he wouldn't forget something like that. Not usually. But in the past it probably seemed like it, even though when he hadn't shown up for one of Kaede's events it usually wasn't because he had forgotten but because some criminal disaster sprung up and pulled him way. It was annoying to say the least.

Ah, his mother... Suzumie referred to his mother as her grandmother, which was understandable considering the fact that she still called him "father" and Kaede her "sister", even though such things were far from the truth. He had asked his mother to just play along for the time being until he found some way to help Suzumie regain her memory... Or until things worked themselves out, whichever came first.

"Ah, hey there, bunny," Kotetsu said as Barnaby approached him.

OOC:

xXSekeraXx

Sparkly Friend

User Image

User Image

"Hmm there is a new stand nearby I hear they are good why not hit there also I'm not worked up I just don't want you to disappoint her! You can take a day off for her everyone else has it under control so no worries ok. She was about to say more but started to blush when Barnaby approached well at least he was the same age as her and not like Karina with her dad, hmm maybe she should tease her about it when she gave her a hard time..
She was about to say hi when Lloyd appeared he wanted her to make some music for them to sell a mix of her vocals and instrumental, already having her vocals down he wanted the instrumental part.. True he has been using her in the fashion, modeling, and music fields to have their company gain more profit so far no one really heard or saw her work besides Nathan and Roushedy well from the heroes. Following him she got to work finish up the instrumental part. When finally finished she let out a heavy sigh not aware of anyone entering or leaving.

She looked at the clock however recalling a message early today about four people coming here to assist the heroes after the female mainly her sister made the announcement and all the gruesome deaths appearing lately. Apparently they were more of her so called sisters and her real father was to come, she did not know of all that just that others would appear but the other heroes got the extra info.

Gorath Tsu

Gambino Believer

41,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Cheerbringer 100

User Image

ѡɨȽƉ ҬɨʛЭʁ
Kotetsu T. Kaburagi

||||

||||

User Image

Later that day, once Suzumie had finished up her gig, Kotetsu made his way down to the recording studio and found the young lady there. He smirked a little as he leaned back against the door frame.

"You get after me for breaking a promise, but what about you? Ditching me for work," he told her and he made sure to make his tone sound as teasing as possible so that his comment wouldn't be taken in another way. "How'd it go?"

OOC:

xXSekeraXx

Sparkly Friend

User Image

User Image

Hearing Kotetsu she looked at him a bit surprised until she registered what he said. Rolling her eyes she pointed to Lloyd. " You wanna take it up with him then.. It is his idea to have me do this among other things and since I'm new I can't really speak out against my boss.." She was looking at him as if daring him to do that before looking around for a clock. "So what time is it, is it about time to meet these new girls?"

Gorath Tsu

Gambino Believer

41,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Cheerbringer 100

User Image

ѡɨȽƉ ҬɨʛЭʁ
Kotetsu T. Kaburagi

||||

||||

User Image

Kotetsu wasn't foolish enough to question his employer, or at least not about this matter. His job hung by a thin thread already and Kotetsu knew better than to do anything that to cause a wind that might break that string. Or at least he knew that right now... Whether he knew that in the past or would realize that again in the future... who knew?

Though he did note that Suzumie hadn't answered his question.

"New girls?" he repeated curiously. Another tidbit of information he had been left out on?

OOC:

xXSekeraXx

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas