4,825 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Tycoon 200
  • Married 100
This roleplay makes me stupidly happy omfg

Lunatic

Yay~

Also...

"I call upon the from the depths of the Abyss. The comfort, the fluff, the ever lasting Pon. COME YU! I call you forth with these marshmallows as an offering!" *waves bag-o' marshmallows in the air.*

-Moon Fire Liako-
Ivoreh

sweatdrop
is it baaaaaaaaad that I won't have internet for a while come Friday?
that's probably why the story arc took so long anyways, because I squeeze this in with everything else in my life. But that's mostly the reason why Alex is unconscious. I would leave him on a bed like in the inn or with the healer person.

Wealthy Rabbit

4,825 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Tycoon 200
  • Married 100
silver4414
Ivoreh

sweatdrop
is it baaaaaaaaad that I won't have internet for a while come Friday?
that's probably why the story arc took so long anyways, because I squeeze this in with everything else in my life. But that's mostly the reason why Alex is unconscious. I would leave him on a bed like in the inn or with the healer person.

Not bad its cool gurl
I readied the post for either outcome, ill snap cc n tell him to post as tho mere had just gotten to the inn

Indebted Hunter

Ivoreh

xD I am soooooo glad to hear you say that.

Also, our new people are adorable ( 0 w0) /

Wealthy Rabbit

4,825 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Tycoon 200
  • Married 100
Our beloved cowboob sure has grown.
I am proud of my friends fictional character ;u;

Indebted Hunter

Now if only other peoples characters could see some development xD

Indebted Hunter

P a n t y S n a t c h e r

Welcome to purgatory. Glad you decided to join our little hovel. Few things however.

xD I am going to have to ask you to list your abilities. saying simply "same as grim reaper" doesn't count.

As well I must also ask that you change the color of your profile. Pink does not show up well against the white backgrounds and its hard to read. Also please refrain from using any neon coloring in posting formats.

That out of the way, hope you stick around and have some fun. If you have any questions do not hesitate to ask. Myself or one of our regulars can help you. Any thread specific questions should be directed to me however. Both RiverRIver and Ahren_Condon are busy at the moment and won't be able to get to your questions immediately.

For anything else we have the guild and you are invited to join our skype chat. : ) Just PM me your signname (if you have one) so I can add you. Neither of these things are mandatory however. You do not have to join both but may be invited later on convenience for sake. xD

Lunatic

Kalani Zimmerman
No! Viva flat characters that are dense and don't understand change. Viva Monster Union!

Indebted Hunter

v-v
Kalani Zimmerman
No! Viva flat characters that are dense and don't understand change. Viva Monster Union!

No! Bad V, no instigating. Development must happen! Must~ Don't make me push you into a giant fan!

Lunatic

Kalani Zimmerman
No! Bad V, no instigating. Development must happen! Must~ Don't make me push you into a giant fan!
Hmm... I'd threaten you with Yu, but it appears he didn't respond to my last summon.... So... I counter with.... umm... er... Just a second. *rummages* Lets see.... I counter with Orihara Izaya!

Kawaii Fatcat

16,575 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Noble Shade 100
Kalani Zimmerman

Welcome to purgatory. Glad you decided to join our little hovel. Few things however.

xD I am going to have to ask you to list your abilities. saying simply "same as grim reaper" doesn't count.

As well I must also ask that you change the color of your profile. Pink does not show up well against the white backgrounds and its hard to read. Also please refrain from using any neon coloring in posting formats.

That out of the way, hope you stick around and have some fun. If you have any questions do not hesitate to ask. Myself or one of our regulars can help you. Any thread specific questions should be directed to me however. Both RiverRIver and Ahren_Condon are busy at the moment and won't be able to get to your questions immediately.

For anything else we have the guild and you are invited to join our skype chat. : ) Just PM me your signname (if you have one) so I can add you. Neither of these things are mandatory however. You do not have to join both but may be invited later on convenience for sake. xD

I will change that right away!
But as for the posting format.. Pink & purple are kinda her thing x.x I'll use a darker pink & purple though but I don't want them to be too dark..
(and pink is mine generally. I post everything in pink lol.)

I wouldn't mind joining the guild or skype chats ^^ I will PM you my skype name.

Lunatic

But as for the posting format.. Pink & purple are kinda her thing x.x I'll use a darker pink & purple though but I don't want them to be too dark..

I wouldn't mind joining the guild or skype chats ^^ I will PM you my skype name.
You know there are tones of other shades of pink right? You want to keep it pink but make it so we can read it without squinting why not try to find a shade that you like but is easy to read. Check out this thread for colors. They do a good job demonstrating the colors available and giving the code that corresponds to it. :3

Kawaii Fatcat

16,575 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Noble Shade 100
v-v

You know there are tones of other shades of pink right? You want to keep it pink but make it so we can read it without squinting why not try to find a shade that you like but is easy to read. Check out this thread for colors. They do a good job demonstrating the colors available and giving the code that corresponds to it. :3

Yes I do, but thank you for that thread! I usually just google hex codes for colors I want xD

Phantom

The Saucy Suzuruki Speaks!

SwitchToaster

KajiShuto

I'mma just quote both of you here to direct you to the OOC thread where you can talk to others about trying to find someone free within the RP for your characters to encounter with and other stuff. Please leave the OOC posts here please to avoid having others to scroll though clutter to find posts they need to read. We also have a guild and a Skype group where a good amount of the people in the RP are a part of, if you wish to be added to the Skype group then you may send me a PM with your Skype name and I will add you. Thank you. smile

BEHOLD HIS GOLDEN WORDS!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces