Welcome to Gaia! ::

head count

+1 1 100.0% [ 272 ]
Total Votes:[ 272 ]

Aged Bunny

I have spent more of my share of life times.
I have even sired a child from a woman as cold as winter.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
But what new cold grips me fiercely?
In centuries; what is it that I have gained that I have now lost?

Thurkear chuckled, "Ah, why the humans?" He liked boas's explanation, philosophical. "Your home sounds dreadful Humans breed like common animals though. Integrating with the humans took little--"

That was quite the display. Distracted the large dragon shift his position anxious. Some of the zombies milling about were crushed under his foot as he moved to see what the blazes the spirit was doing. He was shocked to see such a violent action from the seemingly calm man. It wasn't done as if in violence but he had certainly used enough power. All it did was destroy parts of the forest around the swampland that was created by Thurkear's breath. If this had been his home swamp, a large bog that had somehow joined him when he died on the island where his mate still lived (he hoped) which had appeared at the base of the mountains, he'd have been more than a little pissed. Luckily his little detour had put him at a little inlet near a river, after he'd be accosted by those cultists anyway.

He had wanted a little adventure.

Thurkear's head cocks curiously at Boas when he returns from his "Reptiles~?" He hisses with a wild grin, "Oh? You mean the others, hmm? Yes, they can get out of hand, wouldn't you agree?" His eyes turn to Diaga, amused.
      v-v

izardman ((mummyman3))

CedarTreeofLife

OG Gaian

1,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Gaian 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
User Image

~~>Diaga<~~
Ooc:
Translation:
With: Boas, Thurkear
[quote ]
Health: A few cuts nothing major
Hunger: 35.87% [Snaaaaack]
Flight Bladder Mix:: Methane: 0.00%
Hydrogen: 0.95% [Flight impossible, fire impossible]

Diaga looked up at Thurkear, her fear subsiding. She rethought her questions before asking again, "Forgive my outburst." She said with a bow of her head, "I want to know what it is we dragons do. How can I accept my race, when I have never met another of my kind?" She asked the first question sincerity and heart in her tone as she looked at the figures before her. They were both wise, and very interesting to her, if she had not been interested she would have left by now. She watched as some of the mindless were crushed under Thurkears foot. She gave a long enough pause between each question there would always be enough time for the answers. She asked another question.

She clawed the ground slightly embarassed to ask this one, "What happens when dragons die?" It was a unique question none the less, she herself had no idea whether she was dead or not. It wasn't a question about life, but of death. She would wait patiently for her questions to be answered, all in hopes that the great dragon before her did not see her as an annoyance.

Phantom

Judas / Nyx || Human / Shadow
We stand as onexxxxxxx
24 / unknown || 6'0" / small

The Human and His Shadow Companion

He could hear the faint sound of a gunshot coming from inside Night Veil and if that was alarming enough he managed to catch a glimpse of a black wolf. "Something doesn't seem right." Judas said as he stood up and took a look around him. He started to get the feeling he was being watched and if it was the case then by who? "Nyx, hide for now." Judas said quietly and not another word was said as Judas started to slowly make his way inside. He couldn't see anyone outside which made things a lot more worrisome for him the further in he went. "What the hell happened?" He muttered, still unaware he was being followed and more or less directed to where they wanted him to go. He walked slowly and remained cautious in case something were to try and attack him

Many possible situation ran through his head and none were better than the last, but he couldn't just rush in again. It seemed like it couldn't have been the Fae as he assumed everything would have been in flames before he even got here. This was something different and had a gut feeling on something but he would never know unless he tried. Coming to Monica's place he then saw Monica, Hanz, Kiri, and someone else that he has never seen before but not MOMO. Not seeing MOMO with them was not a good sign at all, did she try to go him Judas? Prehaps she wasn't aware of what was going on? Too many possible situations but he needed to know what was going on. "I see we have managed to attract more people to this place..." He said in a tone that didn't sound too friendly and he wasn't right now.

The wolf he saw before was here and not alone at that, wasn't even sure if the same wolf was even here but they had set up a table with chairs and even brought food as well. This wasn't expected at all for Judas and it gave him the idea to not be so hasty and play this one out for now. "Who might you be and where is MOMO?" Judas asked as he was closer to them, keeping an eye on the new comer.

((OOC: Yuuuup~!))

Quote:

Indebted Hunter

xxxxx HaNz
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx &
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxx Monica
    Lover to Lover

"Going from row to row
    Back to Back
    Lover to Lover
    and Black to red
    and I believe, I believe"

Old / 19 || 7'8" / 5'6"
    Gargoyle / Human ||

Misunderstanding or no Hanz wasn't happy. The gargoyle takes a few quick steps towards Sven, shoving the boy out of his way (nearly surprised by the solidity of him) and hefts Monica off her feet. Monica didn't wanna say it but her legs were practically jello molds. She'd over done it. The walk there, her feet, the walk to and from the springs and she hadn't once taken a break. She was more than a little annoyed by the fact that her skirt was in two pieces, there hadn't been much of the material there to begin with.

"Right.." She huffs giving the entire group an appraising look. Hanz and Kiri must not have gotten far before Hanz brought them back and She could see Kiri was no worse for the ware. Good. Monica places the gun back between her cleavage thinking it safe enough for now. Though she understood that the werewolve's (were wolves, it had to be werewolves didn't it?) claim was important to them, it wasn't as if everything in purgatory was liable to sit down and chat with them. In fact given the nature of the place and the things they've seen, their disbelief and hostility in return was entirely justified.

"Lets just..." She rests her head on Hanz's arm, "Sit, eat and talk I suppose. Not sure if I'm up for a knock down drag out anyway."

The gargoyle ever mindful is merely keeping an arm around her shoulders for support, knowing his charge would rage if he tried to pick her up. He grimaces but lets his red glare focus on the wolves around them. Instead he helps her walk back into the house.

They both spot Judas and both gargoyle and woman blink curiously in his direction. Monica scans around looking for Nyx but doesn't see him so she assumes he's around somewhere or hopes he is. "Judas." Hanz grumbles in greeting before sitting Monica down in one of the chairs so he can look at her feet.

' "That there's no salvation for me now,
    No space among the clouds
    and I feel I'm headed down
    But that's alright' "

Suzuruki
    CedarTreeofLife
    -Le Chien C
    wgnbvej6:48="-Le Chien Chat-]

Dangerous Businesswoman

4,090 Points
    • Brandisher 100
    • Dressed Up 200
    • Entrepreneur 150
    Username: Seventh Normal
    Character's name: Einnashe Belchen Schwartzwald
    Race: Dhampir
    Sexuality: Pansexual*
    Personality and Biography:
    A wandering vampire hunter whom moonlights as a 'sorceress-for-hire'. Usually seen as a 'semi-intellectual' whom has a knack for finding, causing, and ending trouble.

Because she does not possess an overzealous nature in her vampire hunting rumors spread rather easily about her in the vampire hunting community to be a 'sympathizer'. Though at the very least she appears to have a better reputation in the various communities of 'practiced magic'.

Being a 'scientist' before a 'slayer'...she feels more inclined to understand her prey than to treat them with prejudice. Because of this she has been known to spare targets on a whim.
    Weapons/Abilities:
    Armed with various supernatural magics from Alchemy to Shamanism she has certainly earned her title of 'Sorceress'. Her specialties, however lay in Necromancy, Conceptual Thaumaturgy, and Pyromancy.

Being a Dhampir she has all the expected physical perks and has well honed most of them. As expected for a child intended to be a 'perfect hunter of vampires'.

Most notably she appears to be in possession of an 'enchanted' scythe and shoulder peice born from an alchemic crystallization of her own life force. Due to the nature of her methods in keeping them safe their particular abilities and effects on their surroundings are a mystery. So far no one has seen them and learned of their power without being a target of said items.
    Other: *(Anything you might want to add.)*

-: With respect to those whom may desire to rp with my character if you desire to know more than what you are given, please either ask me directly via PM or be satisfied with learning via the roleplay. I have acknowledged the rules and intend to keep them well. :-

Dangerous Businesswoman

4,090 Points
    • Brandisher 100
    • Dressed Up 200
    • Entrepreneur 150
    A lit match's hiss echoed outward among the silence of the purgatory's forest. Yet there was nothing to cause that noise. There was no match stricken to be sighted anywhere...but still it's truth remained.

It was not until the dull glow of a cigarette's butt faded into existence, that the cause could be visually acknowledged. There materializing, or perhaps better said 'manifesting', into Purgatory would be the appearance of a youthful sorceress with long red, wild, and unkempt hair. Dressed as if a traveling business woman in a trench coat she stepped forward, with a black, cold trimmed suitcase that she'd idly, but gently swung ahead and behind herself with every step.

"...Hm. I seem to have overshot my destination.", she murmured gently.

Slowly a faintly annoyed glow came to her 'molten' crimson gold eyes...but this cooled off in a matter of seconds. Having at least fully manifested without problem seemed to have been enough for her to let the mistake slide. After all...this 'iteration' of purgatory seemed a little more peaceful than what she'd seen as of late.

Deciding to relax her body for a few minutes she slipped over to the nearest tree and leaned against it while she enjoyed her cigarette---which oddly enough gave off an oddly sweet, citrusy aroma rather than the usual.

Lunatic

Boas Oclapake
    Company: Thunker (&pals), Diaga
    ooc/ost: April Fool

Boas's nostrils flared a bit as he thought of the annoying reptiles. They were one of the few things that he would kill on sight. The lightning blast should have scared them off though. If he was lucky he would have killed one of them. Relaxing he let the mana in the air slowly flow back into him, at a natural rate though. He did not want do drain anything of it's mana. In some... places that had devastating consequences and none in others. Boas looked at Thunker and the wild grin while it was nice to see up close was also slightly off-putting. It reminded Boas that if the dragon so wished it could try to eat him. Boas didn't like being eaten. It was something he avoided when possible.

When Diaga spoke he next question Boas remained silent. He could have asked a question or two to get her to think but as a spirt, he figured it wasn't his place to meddle in a delicate question like that. As he sat, the butterfly on his robe started to move around it. It was getting restless so with a light tap on it, the butterfly popped out. It was still a 2D object, but it fluttered around as if it was real. The butterfly was considerably smaller outside of the dark green robe but it was still beautiful. It fluttered down and flew around Diaga, liking the young dragons colors and pattern.

Her next question gave Boas pause. Thinking, he closed his eyes and held his peace before he spoke. "Death... is a mysterious force. It all depends on the one who is experiencing it. Some things are reborn, with or without memories of their previous life. Other beings get part of them sent to another... what is it... plane of... something. Epsilon, Egg-sicion... hmm. Well they go some where else. Still other beings are reborn in a similar state as to when they died. It all depends on the rules that have been set. Many, many things try to amend these rules. By amending these rules they can live and die as they see fit. However the price they pay is terrible. Everyone pays, they may just not know how." Boas's tone was flat as he spoke. He did not want to sound superior but death was a touchy topic and he was vague on purpose. If he could avoid talking about the ways to avoid death he would. They were best forgotten. He also didn't remember everything about them. It had been such a long time ago that he had even considered death. At least a dozen or so summoners ago. Boas turned to look at Thunker. Had he tried and if so, did he know the price he payed?

-Djinn- Riot

[quore="izardman ((mummyman3))"[/quote]

Tipsy Kitten

8,100 Points
    • Cat Fancier 100
    • Bunny Spotter 50
    • Forum Regular 100
    M.O.M.O. Mizrahi : 100-Series Observational Unit Prototype
    I【r e m e m b e r】him telling me that I【c o u l d】become a real person if I did【g o o d】deeds
    i
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬【】▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    -------------------------------------------- 【 Please type your PASSWORD here ---------------- xxx e n t e r !

▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄
    -------------------------------------- ---------------------- l o a d i n g DATA! Please wait...

User Image【 A g e : 】Eighteen [Appears roughly sixteen or so]
    【 H e i g h t : 】Four feet eight inches tall
    【 W e i g h t : 】Seventy-nine pounds
    【 C o n d i t i o n : 】Clean, healthy and bandaged fractured/broken left arm
    【 E q u i p m e n t : 】Nothing but the clothes on her back
    【 W e a p o n s : 】Ether bow[not currently visible]
    【 L o c a t i o n : 】Night Veil
    【 W i t h : 】Sven, and many wolves as well as her companions
    【 O u t f i t : 】The same outfit as the pic on the left
    【 T h e m e : 】Confidence by Changin' My Life [Lyrics]

User Image
    User Image

MOMO quickly found herself surrounded. Out of instinct she curled into a ball to protect herself. She hands covered her neck and head. It was then she waited... and waited. But the attack she expected didn't come. If anything a cold nose nudged her upper back... Then moved downward... Wait... She let out a yelp as she felt her body lifted from the ground. Almost frantically she tried to grab for the ground, but the endeavor was useless. The bigger of the wolves had somehow grabbed her by her middle... Which she felt faintly thankful for the thick leather-like material of her corset. She was at a disadvantage as it was with one good arm... This... wasn't in her odds. The best she could do was shut her trap and not say anything. And stare at the ground, since she was practically facing it anyway.

She remained completely silent, her arm at her side, faintly twitching. Time slowed even as she was eventually carried into Night Veil. She practically flinched at the sound of other people's voices around her, her lips in a thin line. She was getting tired of being carried so awkwardly, but she was for now at the creature's mercy. She could have tried gouging the eyes, but how would she deal with the rest of them...? "......." She wasn't going to speak to Sven, or really anyone else. She'd made up her mind to just stay silent, and for now... accept whatever her fate had in store for her. Though she did look around carefully noting the others---Monica and Judas in particular. She wanted to be on her own damned feet. "P-put me down!" It was the first thing she'd said in a long time.

User Image

Indebted Hunter

NPC(s): Twill and Twinkle.

Unprepared for the sphere of energy that was thrown his way, so lost in his amusement Twinkle barely had enough time to bring to sword up to try and block it. His grip tightened on the hilt, his knees locked and with enough force, had him tumbling across the stage a** over teakettle.

Twill turned startled black eyes to Alex and then to her brother as her fingers faltered on their bowstrings. She wasn't aware that humans could do that. Well, this human anyway.

The fight not done Twinkle propped himself up on his knees and sprang forward to meet Alex's charge unmindful of the sword laying on the floor. Unmindful of one bent, possibly broken, gossamer wing at his back. They adjusted rather painfully however, the blue pixie was over-joyed, if not a little bit peeved. "Your eyes are a brilliant shade of blue, indeed!" Alex's charge would be met with a tackle, Twinkle keeping his arms outstretched to try and trap the boy and send them both back a** over teakettle in the other direction.

silver4414
    ((How would you feel about Alex losing his eye during this fight? I've been thinking and it would speed things along with the second part of the festival and open up the last part. xD I feel like I'm just keeping people captive at this point. ))

Aged Bunny

I have spent more of my share of life times.
    I have even sired a child from a woman as cold as winter.
    But what new cold grips me fiercely?
    In centuries; what is it that I have gained that I have now lost?

"Accepting what you are should come with the presence of others. I haven't a clue whom you belong to but that they seem to have left you with little to no knowledge of yourself or other dragons speaks less of them than I will say." Thurkear shook his head and sighed, "Truth be told I am an anomaly among black dragons. What I am lends itself to 'evil', I would never deny it of myself."

His eyes narrow on the both of them as he states, "What I am in not a sane being but for better luck that you did not find one of our green brethren. They are mindlessly violent, deceptive and depraved." And they'd have taken on look at the small female then proceed to have tried mate as well as eat it. Unfortunate really, since she wouldn't have known to look for one, be on her guard.

Instinct had his nostrils flared, a look of hunger bleeding into black pupils, "And I have been of a hunger for days. That I have kept my mind to now, though you would make a perfect meal, is curiosity as well as injury. I know what I am, moxt youwe[little thing]. Do you regret what you are? Do you lament it? I would say that among the relentless mocking of one whose ego is fragile, the mindless humans drivel could drive one to question their owns worth. As for death it is simple; we die. You see the result of such things in the surrounds." He makes a very human gesture, lifting one claw in a long sweeping motion to encompass the forest surrounding them.

Even if he didn't feel like the dead, given that he could still manipulate the souls of the dead he held previous did raise question but evidence suggested he was in fact deceased. Evidence of his curse he supposed. When he had been cursed to that damn island for so long, never aging or growing or dying it had taken its tole. As large as the dragon was now, if he had been able to grow he'd have been much larger as a full grown adult. Thicker around the middle where his scales pressed into his sides, more dense in heavy armored scales. The gaunt appearance did make him more frightening however. He didn't belay the fear it caused. In fact he rather liked it. His form traded simple power and force for flexibility as well as strength. More the balance of a silver dragon than his heavier kin. the two who stood before him wouldn't know that however.

"But such is the way of things. I do so like the twisted faces of those damned souls who know their end draws near and they will find no peace. They know more so that is their own faults for greed, or power, or vanity. Whatever the mortals put as name to it. I have a question of my own if you would indulge me."

The calm, scholarly manner Thurkear had held before returned, "Why the question of mortality? Did you think yourself immortal, ghergo ir[young one]? Or are you afraid of what you will find here?"

current mood:Electro-Swing || Jamie Berry Ft. Octavia Rose - Delight
        v-v

[quore="lizardman ((mummyman3))"[/quote]

Symbolon's Husband

User Image

Sven looked behind Hanz and the other woman to the man that showed up. He could smell the other even if he couldn’t see them. Hanz pushed Sven out of the way, not that Sven did much but take a few easy steps back from Moncia for his effort. He licked his canine again and went to have a seat at the table motioning with his hand to the one Monica and Hanz called Judas. “Come sit. We’ll wait for MOMO.”

Not that they had to wait too long. Marcarius soon returned with MOMO hanging from his mouth by the waist. At her request to be put down the large wolf lowered her next to the table and lightly set her on her feet before gently letting her go. Marcarius then walked away to disappear into the shadows with the other seven. It was obvious they were still around as one or two of them occasionally could be seen passing through patches of light.

“For the ones just joining us, I am Sven Vishal. I’m the alpha of the werewolf clan that owns this mountain range.” He poured himself a cup of water and had a drink. “Now that all of you are here, maybe you other three can introduce yourselves and you can tell me why you’re in my territory.” Sven seemed amicable enough despite the run ins and the wolves prowling the area around them.

[ Boas, Thurkear, Diaga, & others ]
                      The wolves that Boas looked to attacked moved out of the way and avoided being hit. It didn’t run them off as it would have other animals though. They began circling closer to the group, weaving in and out of sad looking trees as they moved closer, staying hidden in the darkness. They knew the large dragon could smell them but they seemed to make no effort to cover their scent as the six circled the group. They avoided the stumbling zombies as much as possible but with their proximity they’d grown to simply shoving their way past them.

SONG IN MY HEAD Art of Persuasion WHERE & WHO Night Veil with Monica, Hanz, Judaz, Nyx, Kiri, and MOMO THOUGHTS If we're done with being shocked and upset, ect now, getting to why the hell you're here would be nice.

OOC ||

Adult wolf size
                      Current pup size

-Le Chien Chat-

-Djinn- Riot

lizardman ((mummyman3))

v-v

Alex attempted to stop the tackle by using his own hands to grab on to Twinkle's hands, his feet skidded a few inches when their palms collided. Alex and Twinkle where now in a deadlock, pushing at each other's hands and trying to tackle the other to the ground.
    Sanity:
    85%

Kalani Zimmerman

ooc: that's fine, tell me if I need to edit anything to help you with that XD

OG Gaian

1,900 Points
    • Partygoer 500
    • Gaian 50
    • Advent Attendee 50
    User Image

~~>Diaga<~~
    Ooc:
    Translation:
    With: Thurkear, Boas
    Quote:
    -Djinn- Riot

Health: A few cuts nothing major
    Hunger: 35.87% [Snaaaaack]
    Flight Bladder Mix:: Methane: 0.00%
    Hydrogen: 0.95% [Flight impossible, fire impossible]

Diaga took each of the answers to heart, yet when the black dragon asked his. Her eyes grew somber, looking saddened but as well happy, "I think myself neither mortal, or immortal, but inbetween that. Such as the notion of a planes walker, yet I cannot walk between planes, as you see I carry neither magic, nor the sheer size if a dragon that immortality brings forth. My being was but a chance of life, I once saw my existence as a means of repopulating the species. Yet with no dragon to mate with I simply fell out as it were."

She listened close to the movements around them, they were unsettling and dark, still she returned to Thurkears attention. "I regret nothing my life has to offer, and I fear not one soul in this forest, save you. Only by your size do I know you are much stronger than I, as such I have come to fear it, but I am also intrigued by it. A world that no longer dwells on magic. Yet here I stand before a couple of beings who hold much magic in their lives." Her answers were truth and she was intrigued by the dragon, "All I wish to do now here, in this time, is learn all I can. To be able to understand the things that I do not, to want and be wanted. Except my size, I believe that as a dragon my age does not matter, but size would." She looked once more behind her the bushes rustling, the snarling beasts were indeed.getting closer. She looked at the butterfly once and examined it, cataloguing its purpose around her head. It was taking a liking to her colors, she was a beautiful dragon but even beauty had its limits. Though she did giggle at her last sentence as it rang in her head.

Looking to Boas she asked confidently, sure he would be able to answer this, "How does a being.that carries.no magic, yet lives the life of a mortal being, seek to unlock that small portion of mentality to use magic? It is how they say a question of unlocking mental properties, like how humans live by the scientific law that one cannot travel faster than the speed of light. Even theories they have come up with are flawed in nature, yet they use no magic but instead turn to.steel and iron as their source of evolution." Well that settled it she was certainly smart in her own way of retaining knowledge but even her knowledge could be considered flawed by another.being, and she both understood and accepted that fact.

Lunatic

Boas Oclapake
    Company: Thunker (&pals), Diaga
    ooc/ost: April Fool

Boas looked at the Thunker in new light. What an interesting perception it held. He was rather direct in his answer, more direct that Boas would have been. The spirit preferred to answer things in ways that made other creatures think about an answer themselves than to tell them his own feelings on the matter. True, his talk of death had been straightforward but if they listened to it a bit more than just the surface they could see that it could be seen from more than one angle. Then Boas remembered. Everything could be seen from many angles. Thunkers answer had it's own type of power and multiple perceptions, just as Boas's did. He had lost this round to the dragon. As Thunker continued to talk then asked a question of his own the spirit raised an eyebrow. What an apt question.

Boas then listened to Diaga. A planes walker? What a binding term. There was mirth in his eyes but other than that he held his composure and listened to the dragon speak. It... it was a start. If they had a life that never ended in any natural way they would learn the rest on their own and there was no need for him to hint at any other possibilities. She had his respect for admitting some of her faults. Her other statements made him frown. What a bit of trouble she was. When she turned to face him for the first time he was pleasantly surprised. His smile faded as she asked her question though. He floated down to the ground and hovered at eye level with the you dragon.

Blinking at her a few times he looked at the butterfly that was still fluttering about her. He noticed that it did not land on her but still liked to fly around her. With a slight nod he decided to answer Diaga. "As you are now, I believe it would be difficult for you to, unlock, as you say, your mind. So, I will not tell you. I will give you a hint to help change your perspective though. As life lives and dies, so does the endless paradox of thought. Think of magic as a paradox and you will start to understand a little more." Boas would let the young dragon think of that as he floated back up to sit on his tree. To him magic was something that flowed through the world, the mind, body, soul, and space. Each space had it's own flow of mana similar to the flow of time and mana could be used in various ways. Some creatures even had manalobes in their brains. Of all the places he had been he could say that this was one of the few Truths. Mana flowed in all places just like time, and like time it did not always flow in a logical or understandable direction.

Turning to Thunker Boas asked a question of the dragon. "She's rather smitten with you. Also, you don't honestly expect me to think of you as evil, do you?" Boas was completely unaware of the wolves as they drew closer in to where they were. While he had kind of noticed that the zombies were still roaming around he had gotten use to their stench and up where he was the light breeze kept the smell away from him.

-Djinn- Riot

[quore="izardman ((mummyman3))"[/quote]

Aged Bunny

NPC(s): Twill and Twinkle

Twinkle flashes sharp teeth pressing but not pushing his weight onto the other with much apparent glee.

"But you know, they aren't normal for a human. Too blue, too pretty. I'm almost jealous of them." Twinkle leans forward to press his forehead to Alex's, hissing, "I think I'd like to borrow them."

The pixie would his knee up sharply into the teen's stomach hoping to wind him and attempt to knee him again in the rib cage. If successful Twinkle would sit pressing both knees against Alex's chest and releasing his hands. His wings gave an angry buzzing sound, halted by one of their broken counterparts.

Twill's hands shook as the music shifted from violent to dangerous. Black cords of sound, thick and heavy, death on the winds. Up then down, and her hands shake as they move across her instrument, a wavering cord speaking of great hesitation and regret. It is to be her then. Her skin is translucent, pale, shimmering gold dust over a form that should have been. She was fading and it was frightening, and sad. After a time, moments would pass and one instrument would go silent. Then two. Thirteen of the pixies that had been playing would simply cease to be there, leaving not but the wooden instruments where their musicians once sat.

Twinkle's reaction would immediately follow, whether he hit Alex or now he would roll or move back to where he left his raiper.

Shaza is gazing up at them with as much worry, even as her face falls, and her eyes drain of the emotion. A great energy heaves. A mist above the crowd. No one can see it, but it can be felt with every pulse of the drum. The beat resonant, loud, encompassing. There is magic in the music played and she is the conduit. The great shuffle has started to call years end.

'Who is wishing today?'

-----
    silver4414
    ((No need, what do you think, a few more posts? xD I've been thinking I've herded people too much. o .o I'm slow, forgive me <3 ))

Quick Reply

Submit
    Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces
    Fun Stuff