Saji Bloodmire 0.46666666666667 46.7% [ 7 ]
Kaname Bloodmire 0.2 20.0% [ 3 ]
Aiden Bloodmire 0.13333333333333 13.3% [ 2 ]
Chiina Bloodmire 0.2 20.0% [ 3 ]
Total Votes:[ 15 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 >

Wealthy Businesswoman

Ok... *clears throat*

You can call me Lady B. Or Lady Bloodmire.

Current Vote:
Saji: 7
Kaname: 3
Aiden: 2
Chiina: 3

What I have for each of them so far. I will add more to the personalities and biographies of each character as time passes and I have it written down.
Name: Saji Bloodmire
Race:Vampire
Birthday: June 11th, 373 CE
Sign: Gemini
Blood Type: O+
Height: 6'5
Weight: 225 Lbs.
Hair Color: Black
Eye color: Grey
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Personality: Saji... Can be summed up in a few words. He is not a complicated man and enjoys the simple things in life. He is cool yet strict and has damn near everything on a schedule. Saji lives by the book. A very conservative and detailed man with a slightly sick mind. He finds his day job to be very amusing. Killing is like second nature to him and he enjoys it. He has always openly embraced his Vampire side and is a human second. A man made up of morals and wise words.
Bio:
Image Used As Of Right Now: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Name: Kaname Bloodmire
Birthday: November 9th, 1613
Sign: Scorpio
Height: 6'4
Weight: 198 Lbs.
Eye color: Blue
Personality: Kaname comes off as if he is a quiet man who is usually observing his surroundings but if you get enough liquor in him he can become one of the rudest men you will ever meet. He has gotten labeled more than once in his adult years and he likes to stick to them. Other words to describe Kaname are "hes such an egotistical perverted b*****d" overheard at one club. Records show she still went home with him. Kaname is an a*****e and doesn't mind showing it. But that's just night time Kaname. When he is carrying out work for his uncle or his own personal agendas he can be described as deadly. A man who doesn't mind taking the lives of anyone... Men... Women... Children.... You name it. Most people are still trying to figure out if he has a conscious. Just don't piss him off. He does work efficiently and can be considered loyal, and wise man.
Bio: As a young child Kaname had been abandoned by his father Cajmeere and in turn picked up by Saji who believes family comes before everything else. As a child Saji put Kaname in the best schools America had to offer in 1618. At this time, the family was going through a rough patch. Both Cajmeere and Saji were not speaking and Chiina had run off into the sunset. Saji was just starting up his empire so the time Saji spent with five year old Kaname was precious. Saji quickly withdrew his nephew from school and began to teach him at home. It was easier that way, seeing as at this time Kaname had no siblings and he was awkward and lonely without Saji. He did not know his mother and his father had abandoned him. Kaname was a child who seemed that he couldn't get a grip on a normal life, so in turn Saji introduced him to the dark side of it. As Kaname grew up he became more deranged as Saji's little prodigy.
Image Used As Of Right Now: User Image

Name: Aiden Bloodmire
Birthday: April 18th, 1613
Sign: Aries
Height: 6'3
Weight: 180 Lbs.
Eye color: Blue
Personality:
Bio:

Name: Chiina Bloodmire
Birthday:
Sign: Gemini
Height: 5'5
Weight: 130 Lbs.
Eye color: Black
Personality: Chiina has serious trust issues due to her first husband leaving her the only man she ever really loved. Deep down Chiina is super sensitive and caring a big romantic blob if you want to be frank. Although she only shows this side to her family. Her outer exterior is totally different. She comes off like a b***h. Someone who is always in control... The sick business woman. She is literally sick in the head, she is quite stubborn and childish when she doesnt get her way. She is very independent and doesnt rely on anyone to do anything for her. She is also very lustful... A woman who enjoys playing around with the heart and mind of either sex. It all just depends on the day of the week.
Bio: Chiina has lived for a very long time... And the simple thought of going into her past creeps her out but she is willing to do so anyway. Chiina had a normal life growing up, the whole lets hide from the humans kind of childhood. Growing up she had both her mother and father (who are still alive unfortunately) and they were strict. Not allowing her to enjoy the fact that being a vampire a powerful and respected one at that. At the age of eighteen she left her home to travel and experience the world for what it really was. At twenty one in Egypt she met the love of her life. Though of a completely different race. His complexion different from hers. Darius Bloodmire. He too was a vampire as well.... A very powerful and influential person at this time. It was literally love at first sight. She had never set eyes on any man that could make her feel the way he did.

In no time she became pregnant, became is Queen... His everything. At twenty four she gave birth to both Saji and Cajmeere, making Darius a proud father of two. As time passed and their sons aged the couple realized they had many differences. She wanted to travel more and let the world know that they existed, where as Darius had no problem running from place to place, living lives that never truly meant anything. He was hundreds of years older than she was, and the more they argued about their views the more distant they grew from each other. One day when both Saji and Cajmeere were eighteen and Chiina was expecting her third son Rajin, Darius packed up and left her. She knew exactly why. Darius had no faith in the fact that his lovely wife could actually live in peace with humans. He feared that her nimble mind would only get his family killed.

She cried for what seemed like years and the more tears she shed the colder her heart grew. Always a good vampire Chiina decided her life was in for a change. She began to experiment with the wicked side that vampires were known for. Killing and taking innocent lives to conduct her research. Her sons now fully grown began to cling to the dark side with her and she led them with open arms. She had a team of assassins. A team of dedicated men. She would send them out on hunts to bring back the best of the best bodies and materials to use to create these lovely creatures of hers. Soon their basement was full of tortured and disfigured limbs of the once living. As years passed they formed a bigger and bigger army to literally destroy countries all while living in a simple home in the suburbs. After years of doing this, Saji her eldest son went to college for Business and decided to make deals with neighboring countries to use his mother's creations to put into the army so that they wouldnt have to sacrifice their own people. Ever since then.... The Bloodmires have been a rich and powerful family. Occasionally Darius and Chiina will meet up and talk about their children and catch up on things. That's as far as it goes.... Or so she is saying.

Wealthy Businesswoman

Quote This Post Or PM Me... I tip posts as well!

Wealthy Businesswoman

Wealthy Businesswoman

Wealthy Businesswoman

Wealthy Businesswoman

Wealthy Businesswoman

Wealthy Businesswoman

No one wants to help..... sad

Wealthy Businesswoman

Wealthy Businesswoman

Invisible Helper

45,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
I voted for your avis Name Sake. heart

Wealthy Businesswoman

The Lucky Number -13-
I voted for your avis Name Saji. heart

Ah you like Saji.... Why? biggrin

Invisible Helper

45,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Saji Bloodmire
The Lucky Number -13-

Well, Im Bi ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,and he is sexy. xd redface

Tricky Phantom

i want saji to yaoi with aiden

Wealthy Businesswoman

The Lucky Number -13-
Saji Bloodmire
The Lucky Number -13-

Well, Im Bi ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,and he is sexy. xd redface

Ah that is interesting. Most women go for Kaname.
finding him sexier...
I will hopefully get a chance to put their personalities up soon for people to critique...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff