Welcome to Gaia! ::

Genesis AyaLune's Husband

Ash Pyrosphere
Aside from the major baddies in the Void, countless minor foes are in there. Vampires, zombies, ghosts, wraiths, reapers, ect ect. At the moment, Evil is the 2nd strongest being in the Void. Aurus is no. 3. The strongest being in the Void, which was placed there as it slumbered is...

Hint

"That is not dead which can eternal lie and even with strange eons, even death may die"

Hmm...i would have to pass on this since this enemy was before my stint had begun. I pass the torch on this one.

Business Tycoon

13,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
xKasul - Rahulx
Ash Pyrosphere
Aside from the major baddies in the Void, countless minor foes are in there. Vampires, zombies, ghosts, wraiths, reapers, ect ect. At the moment, Evil is the 2nd strongest being in the Void. Aurus is no. 3. The strongest being in the Void, which was placed there as it slumbered is...

Hint

"That is not dead which can eternal lie and even with strange eons, even death may die"

Hmm...i would have to pass on this since this enemy was before my stint had begun. I pass the torch on this one.
Ah yes, our lovely Ctu sleeps in the Void as well.
Eve Aensland
Hatori Kashou
Eve Aensland
Hatori Kashou
Eve Aensland
Yay! More Shouness xoxo

xoxo!
More panty stealing! heart
More groping too!

<.< I bet Cer missed me
Shou must visit her mistress!

I will! I will!!

Oh Ceerrrr~ heart

Business Tycoon

13,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
Hatori Kashou
Eve Aensland
Hatori Kashou
Eve Aensland
Hatori Kashou
Eve Aensland
Yay! More Shouness xoxo

xoxo!
More panty stealing! heart
More groping too!

<.< I bet Cer missed me
Shou must visit her mistress!

I will! I will!!

Oh Ceerrrr~ heart
Shou walks up to Cer and tries to say "hi" but she stutters and trips over a root.

Eve Aensland
xKasul - Rahulx
Ash Pyrosphere

Hint

hold up hold up hold up hold up...are you telling me we have the great and and all powerful king of tentacles himself locked in our void...
Eve Aensland

Shou walks up to Cer and tries to say "hi" but she stutters and trips over a root.

Cer catches her. Shou looks up, a blush across her face. Shou still stutters "S-sorry."

Business Tycoon

13,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
Hatori Kashou
Eve Aensland

Cer catches her. Shou looks up, a blush across her face. Shou still stutters "S-sorry."

So cute! <3

Makes me want a new AC for Wii U. Awesome season changes and music.

Business Tycoon

13,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
xKasul - Rahulx
Eve Aensland
xKasul - Rahulx
Ash Pyrosphere

Hint

hold up hold up hold up hold up...are you telling me we have the great and and all powerful king of tentacles himself locked in our void...
Yes, he slumbers in the Void. Never to waken since the stars are not right for him to do so.
Eve Aensland
Hatori Kashou
Eve Aensland

So cute! <3

.....this i must draw

and yes! btw you need to visit my town <3

Business Tycoon

13,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
Hatori Kashou
Eve Aensland
Hatori Kashou
Eve Aensland

So cute! <3

.....this i must draw

Yes you must!

Same, I just started playing the game again, I have golden tools now. All of them. Plus I finished my house!

Eve Aensland
xKasul - Rahulx
Eve Aensland
xKasul - Rahulx
Ash Pyrosphere

Hint

Yes, he slumbers in the Void. Never to waken since the stars are not right for him to do so.

okay..lets just hope that days does not come. or more so his followers do show up to steal our children as sacrifices to their great lord. I play a card game called "smash up" that actually has cards called minions of Chtulu.
Eve Aensland
Hatori Kashou
Eve Aensland
Hatori Kashou
Eve Aensland

So cute! <3

.....this i must draw

Yes you must!

Same, I just started playing the game again, I have golden tools now. All of them. Plus I finished my house!

All of them? Including the rod and net? Sweet!

Business Tycoon

13,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
Hatori Kashou

Yes, rod and net! I have a lighthouse now and the orchid of fruit is still there.

Listening to this while I talk to you and others and post. I can point out the music from New leaf but I'm sure you will recognize more songs than me.

Business Tycoon

13,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
xKasul - Rahulx
Eve Aensland
xKasul - Rahulx
Eve Aensland
xKasul - Rahulx
Ash Pyrosphere

Hint

okay..lets just hope that days does not come. or more so his followers do show up to steal our children as sacrifices to their great lord. I play a card game called "smash up" that actually has cards called minions of Chtulu.
There is a name for his minions, shuggoth, which will be coming into the story line soon.

Eve Aensland
There is a name for his minions, shuggoth, which will be coming into the story line soon.

Shaggoth...I know about shaggoth. Its one of the best Chtullu cards in Smash Up. I use it to troll the others all the time. Shaggoth would be and interesting enemy to run into. Its pretty late here and I'm gonna have to handle a decent amount of chores and the like. I will be around tomorrow evening. Im off to bed...sweetest of dreams to both of you and sleep well. Oyasumi Nasai.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff