Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lucky Risk-Taker

7,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Abel Tesmihr
Darkwood is full of all sorts of creatures of the night, so he'll definitely run into more lycans along the way. There's already plenty of wolves about, and he can communicate with them in wolf form.
Abel continues to help keep the peace at night. He should come to the island for a visit sometime soon! For now, going to head to bed, you have yourself a great night!

Enduring Lunatic

A visit to Olympia is definitely due soon. I shall head to bed as well. Sleep well, Lady of the Lightning!

Dangerous Raider

7,675 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gaian 50
Darn everyone going to bed!

Enduring Lunatic

Viper_Bloodclaw
eek

Dangerous Raider

7,675 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gaian 50
Abel Tesmihr
Viper_Bloodclaw
eek
neutral

Dangerous Hunter

Late night in Zen Valley where Lilith lives between Hidden Mountain and the newly named mountains called Stairway to Heaven. Lilith sits in her hidden temple and takes in the sounds of the night while in deep meditation. She hears all...from the sound of the crickets to the sound of drops of dew falling off leaves. She finds her inner peace.

Enduring Lunatic

Lilith Shadowfire
Late night in Zen Valley where Lilith lives between Hidden Mountain and the newly named mountains called Stairway to Heaven. Lilith sits in her hidden temple and takes in the sounds of the night while in deep meditation. She hears all...from the sound of the crickets to the sound of drops of dew falling off leaves. She finds her inner peace.

And then Kudo shows up making a racket while fumbling with candlesticks and dropping wine bottles for their romantic evening together. mrgreen
Riley Ironstrike
Raven Avalon Evermore
justs means you are well loved...at one point they were all about me...man was that a long time ago
Now Raven is just a memory. I am reminded of her when i smell pine scented trees hanging in cars.

Lmao! X3 you dork
Abel Tesmihr
Lilith Shadowfire

And then Kudo shows up making a racket while fumbling with candlesticks and dropping wine bottles for their romantic evening together. mrgreen

Hah!! Adorable

Demonic Raider

7,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
I'm pretty sure Kudo is just as quiet. He knows how not to disturb Lilith when she's deep in inner peace. 3nodding

Lucky Risk-Taker

7,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
The music is quite relaxing.

Enduring Lunatic

Not as relaxing as your boo......m box beats!

Lucky Risk-Taker

7,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
No Abel in the main thread? I wonder where he went off too. I was going to keep the skies clear for the 3 moons to be out.

Enduring Lunatic

He'll be there in just sec. Getting food finished.

Lucky Risk-Taker

7,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Abel Tesmihr
He'll be there in just sec. Getting food finished.
He should hurry the f*** up! ninja

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces