Welcome to Gaia! ::

Celsius 5
sinister laugh
Celsius 5
sinister laugh
heart
So...I need Shou DNA, how can I get some? Perhaps I'll wait until she's in another fight.

We could make out and exchange saliva wink
It has to be blood. Drake DNA is hard to come by!

Well looks like youre s**t out o luck.

And Abel is no match for Shou. So you're both out of luck.

Enduring Lunatic

sinister laugh
Celsius 5
sinister laugh
Celsius 5
sinister laugh
heart
So...I need Shou DNA, how can I get some? Perhaps I'll wait until she's in another fight.

Abel had no problem getting her to the floor when they first met at Tartarus, and no one has yet to meet this dark creature. mrgreen
Abel Tesmihr
sinister laugh
Celsius 5
sinister laugh
Celsius 5
sinister laugh
heart

Abel had no problem getting her to the floor when they first met at Tartarus, and no one has yet to meet this dark creature. mrgreen

....wait what? I dont remember that. Seriously, I thought you were having problems flying or something and then Eve had to go further without you? Thats what I remember. Did I miss something?

Enduring Lunatic

sinister laugh
Abel Tesmihr
sinister laugh
Celsius 5
sinister laugh

....wait what? I dont remember that. Seriously, I thought you were having problems flying or something and then Eve had to go further without you? Thats what I remember. Did I miss something?
While Eve went to Tartarus to search for Shou, Abel had run into and fought the Legion. After he beat the Legion, he caught up with Eve and ran into Shou, who attacked him on sight. She managed to strike him, but he in turn caught her off guard and grounded her with an attack from the Omnicruz.

Fashionable Genius

8,775 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Bingo! Eve can get me plenty of Shou DNA. Soon my super creature will be alive! *thunder crash and maniacal laughter*
Abel Tesmihr
sinister laugh
Abel Tesmihr
sinister laugh
Celsius 5
sinister laugh

While Eve went to Tartarus to search for Shou, Abel had run into and fought the Legion. After he beat the Legion, he caught up with Eve and ran into Shou, who attacked him on sight. She managed to strike him, but he in turn caught her off guard and grounded her with an attack from the Omnicruz.

OHHHHH YEAH I REMEMBER! Sorry I have bad memory sometimes after work >< Sorry lol

Well they need to have a rematch! Shou is no longer blind like she was in the Tartarus, and now her demon powers are sharpened and tuned since she trained with Ash. Now shes busy training with Cer.... So maybe Abel and Shou could have a battle sometime in the future!

Enduring Lunatic

sinister laugh
Abel Tesmihr
sinister laugh
Abel Tesmihr
sinister laugh

OHHHHH YEAH I REMEMBER! Sorry I have bad memory sometimes after work >< Sorry lol

Well they need to have a rematch! Shou is no longer blind like she was in the Tartarus, and now her demon powers are sharpened and tuned since she trained with Ash. Now shes busy training with Cer.... So maybe Abel and Shou could have a battle sometime in the future!

Shou might be in for an unpleasant surprise if she faces Abel. Not only has he reforged his Omnicruz with Aurus' power and obtained an arsenal of new abilities, he now has access to a lycan form and all of the powers that come with it.
Celsius 5
Bingo! Eve can get me plenty of Shou DNA. Soon my super creature will be alive! *thunder crash and maniacal laughter*

I think Eve could get Shou DNA, or Cer even if they do it right. Gen might even be able to do it. You just have to be a little alluring.

@ Abel- Shes pretty well trained now, so we would have to see. Meanwhile, what do you plan on doing with that lady of yours? (your avatar)

Enduring Lunatic

sinister laugh
Celsius 5

I think Eve could get Shou DNA, or Cer even if they do it right. Gen might even be able to do it. You just have to be a little alluring.

@ Abel- Shes pretty well trained now, so we would have to see. Meanwhile, what do you plan on doing with that lady of yours? (your avatar)
I actually have no idea. Originally I just wanted to make something creepy and this came up. I actually have an avatar design for when this creature was more 'human' too. Maybe if I can think of some kind of story for it and a purpose in the rp, I might bring it in.

Fashionable Genius

8,775 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
sinister laugh
Celsius 5

Cerrera might get to much. She loves that pet Shou of hers!
Abel Tesmihr
sinister laugh
Celsius 5

I actually have no idea. Originally I just wanted to make something creepy and this came up. I actually have an avatar design for when this creature was more 'human' too. Maybe if I can think of some kind of story for it and a purpose in the rp, I might bring it in.

You could make her into someone who every now and then comes out of the underworld to cause havoc.
Celsius 5
sinister laugh
Celsius 5

Cerrera might get to much. She loves that pet Shou of hers!

>////> E-Eve it is!

Enduring Lunatic

sinister laugh
Abel Tesmihr
sinister laugh
Celsius 5

You could make her into someone who every now and then comes out of the underworld to cause havoc.
And here she is as the valiant, brave human knight she once was. Now, because of a curse, she's become a wicked, flesh-eating beast, and a powerful one at that. She might be a denizen of the Underworld, or maybe an acolyte of Evil! I'd have to bring that one up with Ash.
@ Abel - Aww... But interesting! Maybe one of the other rpers could break her curse! Oooooorrrrr she can just go around being evil lol either way its fun
Tingles up my spine....... Cer is online.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff