User Image
Now, pretend you can’t see the clock...

Thanks for the bump.
Good luck with your dream avi too,
we all need the help.
Have you tried actual charity
threads or stream giveaways and
stuff?

...and come with me, just the way you are.
User Image

Kawaii Conversationalist

11,650 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Lucevia

No problem. And that sounds interesting, I only find the stars to be the problem since I can get hearts just fine by opening caches.

Haha thanks, and indeed it is.

I opened 700 and something of them yesterday and just finished the rest of it today, just send it my way and I'll open it all up for you and then just trade the charms if you like. 3nodding

Teehee, thank you again. whee Fumbling with stuff in my inventory for something to work with the Mikola so I don't feel tempted to sell it. I would really hate to sell this other one and then end up using it for some dream avatar anyways. I think this suits it enough so I'm keeping it because I saved it as an outfit like if it was my dream avatar. blaugh

Edited: One thing I'm wondering is if I can gain some money back if I sold these colorful caches to people who are into alchemy. I gave up and just bought all the star charms I needed by stalking the MP for the lowest price that I figured be decent enough for me. Now I just need 2 more hearts for the Pale Lady and I'll just get another 1k pack for that since I'll give all my extra charms after that to help out you. 3nodding

Edited (Again): Just got Pale Lady done now and time to go through the rest of my pack to see how many more heart charms I can get for you. 4laugh

Eternal Star

Laeril Barastl
No problem. And that sounds interesting, I only find the stars to be the problem since I can get hearts just fine by opening caches.

Haha thanks, and indeed it is.

I opened 700 and something of them yesterday and just finished the rest of it today, just send it my way and I'll open it all up for you and then just trade the charms if you like. 3nodding

Teehee, thank you again. whee Fumbling with stuff in my inventory for something to work with the Mikola so I don't feel tempted to sell it. I would really hate to sell this other one and then end up using it for some dream avatar anyways. I think this suits it enough so I'm keeping it because I saved it as an outfit like if it was my dream avatar. blaugh

Edited: One thing I'm wondering is if I can gain some money back if I sold these colorful caches to people who are into alchemy. I gave up and just bought all the star charms I needed by stalking the MP for the lowest price that I figured be decent enough for me. Now I just need 2 more hearts for the Pale Lady and I'll just get another 1k pack for that since I'll give all my extra charms after that to help out you. 3nodding

Edited (Again): Just got Pale Lady done now and time to go through the rest of my pack to see how many more heart charms I can get for you. 4laugh
User Image

Lol it's only a problem for me
because I work and when I come home
I'm so tired I don't wanna do anything razz
Gotta get off my lazy a** though.
I did go to the library
today and I have some amazing
books I want to read so maybe I can
read and casually click at the same time.
Don't worry about me, just focus on
yourself c:

Anyway, the Mikola is really cute
and you use it well! and cool, I'll
let my alchemy friends know that
you're selling ouob if they're
interested, they'll drop by.

User Image

Kawaii Conversationalist

11,650 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Lucevia

I see, well I'm still gonna give you the heart charms I get when I finish going through all the rest of the caches. I don't really have any other use or purpose for them so yeah...

Yeah Ik and thanks. whee Okay-dokey, I kinda posted in the alchemy forums but only have a few people on it. The biggest problem I have is transferring the caches because they don't stack so it's annoying. gonk

Eternal Star

Laeril Barastl
I see, well I'm still gonna give you the heart charms I get when I finish going through all the rest of the caches. I don't really have any other use or purpose for them so yeah...

Yeah Ik and thanks. whee Okay-dokey, I kinda posted in the alchemy forums but only have a few people on it. The biggest problem I have is transferring the caches because they don't stack so it's annoying. gonk
User Image

Haha, thank you.
I'm hoping to craft a halo
or a pair of wings to sell for
funds.

And wow, that really sucks
x_x people usually buy in
bulk too.

You know, since we're on
this topic of making funds,
I just wanted to rant a little to you x_x
I have these friends who always make
begging threads in CB
asking for really expensive stuff
and sooner or later someone gives
it to them and then they rinse and
repeat. That makes me really
******** angry because we're actually
earning our dreams and she
gets them ALL handed to her. She
doesn't do anything for herself
and it's annoying every time she
complains that questing is "hard."
No it's not, not for you! You did
nothing to get those items
except beg stare
/rantover

User Image

Kawaii Conversationalist

11,650 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Lucevia

No problem and that should be interesting. Hopefully we can make that happen without too much complications. I'm still waiting for my Pale Lady to sell but it's being undercut out the butt already so I'm just leaving it alone. I need that gold for me to get a masquerade to finish my quest. emo

Yeah Ik, I just told people to keep sending trades my way and I'll fill it up with all I can. If they want a certain type they will have to tell me. gonk

Oh god, I hate that stuff too. It really disappoints me especially since we put so much effort into trying to get even a little for what we want. I'm starting to wonder if people even put any effort into their work or if they just expect everything to be handed to them. I know I thank the crap out of anyone who's gifted me especially when they don't expect/want anything in return for it other than that. I feel so ecstatic and stuff. I personally admire our hard-work and dedication so props to us for sticking to it and figuring our way around things. emotion_yatta

Eternal Star

Laeril Barastl
No problem and that should be interesting. Hopefully we can make that happen without too much complications. I'm still waiting for my Pale Lady to sell but it's being undercut out the butt already so I'm just leaving it alone. I need that gold for me to get a masquerade to finish my quest. emo

Yeah Ik, I just told people to keep sending trades my way and I'll fill it up with all I can. If they want a certain type they will have to tell me. gonk

Oh god, I hate that stuff too. It really disappoints me especially since we put so much effort into trying to get even a little for what we want. I'm starting to wonder if people even put any effort into their work or if they just expect everything to be handed to them. I know I thank the crap out of anyone who's gifted me especially when they don't expect/want anything in return for it other than that. I feel so ecstatic and stuff. I personally admire our hard-work and dedication so props to us for sticking to it and figuring our way around things. emotion_yatta
User Image

Yeah, right? The one that's selling
for the most is Lustrous Halo or something
for like 45b last I checked. I'll be making
a little less since I gotta buy what I can't
get but I think 45b would be a great help.

And I was contemplating sending
the ones I have to you but that'd be too
troublesome, haha, esp. since you're
opening like 1k more razz

Anyway, I know it's petty to get
angry over pixelated items, but
that's not even what I'm angry about??
I'm angry at her mentality x_x

User Image

Kawaii Conversationalist

11,650 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Lucevia

Oh wow, that is really nice. What does it take for that? o: I still got 197mil currently so I can get one of the star charms if needed. blaugh

Ah, don't worry about that hun, I'll finish it up in no time throughout the day. I'll just let you know when I'm ready for them. wink I think I've opened almost 200 already and I got 5 heart charms, 2 I used for Pale Lady and 3 is what I'm still building on to give to you when I'm done. 3nodding

Ik exactly how you feel, you can tell me all about it, haha. emotion_hug I'm not really obsessive over the items either but like when I want to really achieve something I do a lot to get it. whee I even get worried at times that I feel like I'm not doing much of anything when I just get gifts from people. gonk Then things like GoFusion or whatever comes out and it helps me along in a way.

Eternal Star

Laeril Barastl
Oh wow, that is really nice. What does it take for that? o: I still got 197mil currently so I can get one of the star charms if needed. blaugh

Ah, don't worry about that hun, I'll finish it up in no time throughout the day. I'll just let you know when I'm ready for them. wink I think I've opened almost 200 already and I got 5 heart charms, 2 I used for Pale Lady and 3 is what I'm still building on to give to you when I'm done. 3nodding

Ik exactly how you feel, you can tell me all about it, haha. emotion_hug I'm not really obsessive over the items either but like when I want to really achieve something I do a lot to get it. whee I even get worried at times that I feel like I'm not doing much of anything when I just get gifts from people. gonk Then things like GoFusion or whatever comes out and it helps me along in a way.
User Image

24 emotion_bigheart 18 gaia_star 7 gaia_diamond

But it doesn't seem all that wanted
in the MP so it may not be a very
good choice..

And thanks! I'm going to open
caches now, 'cause I just finished
the book. It was really good ; A;

And I understand, lol. But for me,
I just like to do it myself. And I get
rewarded in the end for it too so it
makes me really happy c:
too bad that girl won't know
that happiness stare

I have to respond to the RP
but I'm so tired ; A;
do you think it's ok if I take
another day off;;;

User Image

Kawaii Conversationalist

11,650 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Lucevia

Oh wow and a lot of the items in GoFusion don't seem that popular at first, since anyone can make them if they take the time for it. emo I just hope it will work out regardless.

Haha, okay-dokey. I'm still going through 800 left of mine, got trades of caches I keep filling in the meantime. What was the book? o:

Yeah Ikr, such a sad life she will never experience the joy and tears of completing things all on your own. crying

Lol, don't worry about it. I've been putting questions here and there for people. Take as long as you need to. emotion_hug

Lonely Gaian

8,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
Lucevia
x - Addrenalina - x
User Image

I really do need help with my dream avi though
User Image

Thanks for the bump.
Good luck with your dream avi too,
we all need the help.
Have you tried actual charity
threads or stream giveaways and
stuff?

User Image

Your very welcome and yes i did some ^^

Kawaii Conversationalist

11,650 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Lucevia

That was another session of a lot of clicking. Did 800 yesterday and then the last 200 today. I got a total of 28 heart charms from this package than I did the last one. I used 2 of them for Pale Lady though so it's only 26 but that's quite enough for you to work with. 3nodding I also got a star charm from the daily chance so I'm gonna send that your way too. Now I just need to get rid of all the colorful caches. gonk

Kawaii Conversationalist

11,650 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Lucevia

Well, I finally stopped being a lazy butt and got some of Crystallyne's background story done. I'm still not done with it but you're welcome to read what I got so far and tell me what you think of it. 3nodding

Eternal Star

Laeril Barastl

Well, I finally stopped being a lazy butt and got some of Crystallyne's background story done. I'm still not done with it but you're welcome to read what I got so far and tell me what you think of it. 3nodding
User Image

Lol and I've finally stopped
my extended vacation. So glad it's
the weekend, I feel like my ankles are
gonna fall off.

Thanks for the charms! There are
updates to GoFusion so now I
gotta do some more market research
x_x and attend to the guild, ofc.

Anyway, I just read through
Crystallyne's back story
and it's really good! I love
reading about how big of an
impact Hunter had on her
and now their relationship
seems even stronger to me.
nice job~

User Image

Kawaii Conversationalist

11,650 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Lucevia

Well, welcome back then haha. whee D'aww, must be a lot of work to get so much exercise doing your job and stuff. emotion_hug

No problem and I noticed the update too. It's mostly because of the new kickstart they put in now so I think they applied the stuff from the other one into it finally. The only thing that looks interesting to me is the Maid 4 You thing but that's a lot of diamonds for it that I'm not willing to go get. gonk But trying one might be tempting to do, I'm not really too sure though. As for the guild, it's been pretty quiet other than me asking stuff and Eddward saying he was bored the other day. I was like ouch, so I explained everything to him as of lately for why it seems kinda dead right now and stuff so yeah... I directed him to our stream role play and got him into it so hopefully he can catch up with us and be interested with that.

Heehee. 4laugh I appreciate the fact you approve of it and all, I remembered some of the stuff I was talking to you about with her not being able to walk when she actually 'tamed' Hunter so I had to apply it somehow in the story or else it wouldn't have made sense. I think by what I've gotten so far it will be easier for me to explain the rest of their relationship and leads them up to where they are now with S:IV since she was only a baby when her family went away and she still doesn't have a clue in this story so far, eventually Hunter does show her when she's ready to know where she really came from and yeah it doesn't go over well at all.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff