Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gold?

Yes, please! Thanks (; 1 100.0% [ 85 ]
Total Votes:[ 85 ]

Eternal Star

Laeril Barastl
Mikola finally sold which put me up at 24.9bil. I gave you 4bil to go towards our arts and just bought the following items:
Parcel Post 2nd Gen.
Compass of Seidh 12th Gen.
Captain Ara's Nestegg 8th Gen. (2)
Vocal Headphones
Space Channel Gaia

And I'm still left with 4.3bil atm. Hopefully more items will drop but I'm so close to completing more avatars! whee
User Image
Now, pretend you can’t see the clock...

Accepted it, thanks! I'll
update all of our threads soon!

Anyway, I'm looking forward to it!
maybe it can be near the end of summer?

Also yeah I saw! Don't push yourself
too hard though; you'll just delay your
recovery D:

And indeed so! And wow that is
really cute xD

...and come with me, just the way you are.
User Image

Eternal Star

Paraeeeee
Good evening!

(did somebody say 2 hour nap because I just woke up from one)
User Image

Hey! How are you <:
I'd love to take naps but I come
home too late to do so ):

User Image

Reveler

Lucevia
Paraeeeee
Good evening!

(did somebody say 2 hour nap because I just woke up from one)
User Image

Hey! How are you <:
I'd love to take naps but I come
home too late to do so ):

User Image

I'm doing well c:
I'm trying out pixels and animation and it's so hard ; w ;

Kawaii Conversationalist

11,650 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Lucevia

Anytime. heart Okay-dokey, I just replied to the question stuff and asked one for our new member's character teehee. whee

Sure? I don't see why not? o.o But it be a little weird, we would have to plan that out and stuff. gonk

Yeah... Ik but sleeping is the only way I can recover so it's a little complex. crying

Haha. blaugh

Kawaii Conversationalist

11,650 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Lucevia

-squeals and dies- I freaking love ll A k a l e i ll! She just gifted me the F's Sketchbook and asked me what I needed left for my main quest so it just might get finished soon enough! whee I'm so happy and I cannot believe her generosity. I gifted her something off her wishlist even though it was really small but omg, I'm freaking out here. blaugh I also got 200mil gold from Meiraii for doing her giveaway in her guild.

Kawaii Conversationalist

11,650 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Lucevia

I talk too much, haha. whee But I just noticed they put Keiko's Trifle into the GoFusion thing and it is a dream avatar item I want. Though it takes 15 heart charms and 5 star charms for it. gonk I got 3 heart charms, 2 stars and 1 wildcard (which you can get free here if you haven't gotten it yet) and I've donated 100mil to the kickstart thing. I don't know if I should put a bil in there or not. Would it be worth it?

Eternal Star

Laeril Barastl

I talk too much, haha. whee But I just noticed they put Keiko's Trifle into the GoFusion thing and it is a dream avatar item I want. Though it takes 15 heart charms and 5 star charms for it. gonk I got 3 heart charms, 2 stars and 1 wildcard (which you can get free here if you haven't gotten it yet) and I've donated 100mil to the kickstart thing. I don't know if I should put a bil in there or not. Would it be worth it?
User Image

Congrats on the gift (: I have
so much to update, lol.
The link doesn't work? o.O And um
you can get heart charms through
the caches so if you're patient enough
to open hundreds, you should get
them through that method because
it'll be cheaper, but more time
consuming. Star Charms should be
the cheapest on the MP but idk
about now, since GoFusion updated.
The last I checked, they were 60m
for 1, so buy those..

As for the gold sink, you should
only get the bundle if you're
going to sell it. I'm pretty sure
they sell for more than 1b on
the MP (they used to , idk about now?
so you'll make a profit.
If you open it though, you may
end up getting 1 Heart Charm,
which isn't worth it imo :/ So yeah,
that's what I think.

User Image

Kawaii Conversationalist

11,650 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Lucevia

Thanks and Ik you do. I didn't copy the whole link correctly so here it is again.

Thanks for all the helpful information lol. I guess I'll have to fish through caches for the stuff then.

Eternal Star

Laeril Barastl
Thanks and Ik you do. I didn't copy the whole link correctly so here it is again.

Thanks for all the helpful information lol. I guess I'll have to fish through caches for the stuff then.
User Image

Thanks!
And you can always buy the
heart charms too, since they've
gone down from 400m. It's
still a bit pricy for 1 though,
especially since you need
more than ten.. so caches
will save you a lot. I can
open some and give you the
heart charms I find if you
want?

User Image

Kawaii Conversationalist

11,650 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Lucevia

No problem. whee
I bought a 1k pack of the caches so I'm going through them now. So yeah, doing the caches makes me feel safer than just buying all of them, especially with them still being a lot more than just going through a bunch of caches for them. That would be really helpful, if it's not a bother to you I would definitely appreciate it. whee

Edited: Wow I already got another 3 hearts without even breaking 100 caches yet. Is there something in the gofusion you want too?

Eternal Star

Laeril Barastl
No problem. whee
I bought a 1k pack of the caches so I'm going through them now. So yeah, doing the caches makes me feel safer than just buying all of them, especially with them still being a lot more than just going through a bunch of caches for them. That would be really helpful, if it's not a bother to you I would definitely appreciate it. whee
User Image

Yeah, it sucks that you
can't get the other charms in it
though? I just checked the star
charm in the MP and it's going
for 140m LMP D:

the diamond charm is ridiculous
though x_x

edited: wow, what luck xD and
um, tbh I think I'd like a Volant
Daydream, just for the bangs,
lol. I gotta get to opening
caches now too.

User Image

Kawaii Conversationalist

11,650 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Lucevia

Of course they are always gonna have some aspect of it make you pay for it. rolleyes Just can't be helped really and the Star Charms are still going up and down actually. Earlier I saw the lowest be 89mil so it's still subjected to go down again at any moment. The diamonds are a bit much but that's because people are stupid about these things. stare

Teehee, Ikr I got a 4th one just not too long ago. I see, 20 hearts and 15 star charms for that, a little more complicated than my choice of item but if you need assistance with that, I'll help you out too. 3nodding

Eternal Star

Laeril Barastl
Of course they are always gonna have some aspect of it make you pay for it. rolleyes Just can't be helped really and the Star Charms are still going up and down actually. Earlier I saw the lowest be 89mil so it's still subjected to go down again at any moment. The diamonds are a bit much but that's because people are stupid about these things. stare

Teehee, Ikr I got a 4th one just not too long ago. I see, 20 hearts and 15 star charms for that, a little more complicated than my choice of item but if you need assistance with that, I'll help you out too. 3nodding
User Image

Lol, I don't desperately need
the item so we can just concentrate
on yours first.

User Image

Kawaii Conversationalist

11,650 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Lucevia

Well I'm already at 7 heart charms so about half-way there and I still haven't even finished the first 100 yet. rofl I'll keep you posted on how much I get at the end of it. And 3 star charms won't be too hard for me to buy if they don't go extremely high like the rest of it so I should be good. emotion_yatta I might see about going for one of the items that uses only 1 diamond and use my wildcard charm with it for that one. I'm not too sure which one of those would be the best for me to get though. I'm thinking on Pale Lady but I would sell that item than actually use it since it's not my favorite item they've released. I'm not too fond of their designing choices with it. gonk

Eternal Star

Laeril Barastl
Well I'm already at 7 heart charms so about half-way there and I still haven't even finished the first 100 yet. rofl I'll keep you posted on how much I get at the end of it. And 3 star charms won't be too hard for me to buy if they don't go extremely high like the rest of it so I should be good. emotion_yatta I might see about going for one of the items that uses only 1 diamond and use my wildcard charm with it for that one. I'm not too sure which one of those would be the best for me to get though. I'm thinking on Pale Lady but I would sell that item than actually use it since it's not my favorite item they've released. I'm not too fond of their designing choices with it. gonk
User Image

Lol, at this rate you can
earn it all by yourself. I haven't
gotten any yet. And you can always
to go to GoFusion forum and
hope that someone will
sell it to you for the average?

Pale Lady had a cute idea to
it but somehow they managed
to ******** it up x_x the hair is
the worst imo, lol.

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces