Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beware The Bear's Husband

Omnipresent Genius

User Image
                  ██▐░ ( Ⓐⓛⓛ ⓢⓨⓢⓣⓔⓜⓢ ⓐⓡⓔ ⓖⓞ ) •••••••••••••••••••••
                          ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛᴅᴏᴡɴ sᴛᴀʀᴛs tab ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛᴅᴏᴡɴ sᴛᴀʀᴛs tab ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛᴅᴏᴡɴ sᴛᴀʀᴛs tab ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛᴅᴏᴡɴ sᴛᴀʀᴛs tab ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛᴅᴏᴡɴ sᴛᴀʀᴛs tab ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛᴅᴏᴡɴ sᴛᴀʀᴛs
              ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬
                  《《 EARTH BELOW USDRIFTINGFALLINGFLOATINGWEIGHTLESS↘↘
                  tab ╚══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════一 ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ ɢᴏᴇs ᴏɴ
                                    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXWELCOME
                                                    ᴄʀᴇᴀᴛᴏʀCandi Cosmo
                                                    tab ᴘʀᴇ-ᴄʀᴇᴀᴛᴏʀChriek
                                                    tab tab ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴅ ᴍᴏᴅsJetfury, Karmie Gee, Oxii Clean, Suzuki Mine
                                                    tab tab tab ᴛʜᴇᴍᴇsSci-fi, School Life, Armistice, Warfare
                                                    tab tab tab tab ʟɪᴛᴇʀᴀᴄʏLit+
                                                    tab tab tab tab tab ɪᴍᴀɢᴇsAnime, Drawn, Illustrated
                                                    tab tab tab tab tab tab ɢʀᴀᴘʜɪᴄsKappako
                                                    tab tab tab tab tab tab tab ᴄᴏᴅɪɴɢCandi Cosmo
                                                    tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab sᴛᴀᴛᴜsOpen, Accepting

User Image.User Image.User Image.User Image

*NOW THE LIGHT [ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴀɴᴅs ]
                                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ THISISMYHOME !!
                                    ɪᴍ ᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ ʜᴏᴍᴇxxɪᴍ ᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ ʜᴏᴍᴇxxɪᴍ ᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ ʜᴏᴍᴇxxɪᴍ ᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ ʜᴏᴍᴇxxɪᴍ ᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ ʜᴏᴍᴇxxɪᴍ ᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ ʜᴏᴍᴇxxɪᴍ ᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ ʜᴏᴍᴇxxɪᴍ ᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ ʜᴏᴍᴇ
                                    ɪᴍ ᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ ʜᴏᴍᴇxxɪᴍ ᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ ʜᴏᴍᴇxxɪᴍ ᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ ʜᴏᴍᴇxxɪᴍ ᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ ʜᴏᴍᴇxxɪᴍ ᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ ʜᴏᴍᴇxxɪᴍ ᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ ʜᴏᴍᴇxxɪᴍ ᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ ʜᴏᴍᴇxxɪᴍ ᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ ʜᴏᴍᴇ

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Omnipresent Genius

User Image
                          ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛᴅᴏᴡɴ sᴛᴀʀᴛs tab ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛᴅᴏᴡɴ sᴛᴀʀᴛs tab ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛᴅᴏᴡɴ sᴛᴀʀᴛs tab ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛᴅᴏᴡɴ sᴛᴀʀᴛs tab ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛᴅᴏᴡɴ sᴛᴀʀᴛs tab ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛᴅᴏᴡɴ sᴛᴀʀᴛs
              ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬
                  tab ╚══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════一 ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ ɢᴏᴇs ᴏɴ

ɴᴇᴡ ʜᴀᴠᴇɴAtlantis
                                            This is a spin-off of an original rp made by Chriek from quite a long time ago. This is the second time I will
                                            be re-creating the roleplay, but with a few changes from that original.

So, if you are returning, please make sure to look for the changes, since things are different.

Before I get on with the actual details about this particular story, here's a general summary of the setting:

The city is called New Haven, and the place is Atlantis. This is a futuristic Atlantis, though, none of that
                                            ancient city in ruins nonsense. It's an ancient civilization, obviously, but it is also the most scientifically
                                            advanced place on earth. Yes, there will be faeries, there will be magic, but there will also be hovercrafts and
                                            laser shotguns. Get the picture?

Outside of New Haven, in other parts of Atlantis, each race has their own territory. This means that the
                                            humans live in one place, pixies live in another and so on. Haven is the only place where these people of
                                            different ethnic origins can co-exist in harmony. But as much as people try to retain this peace, there are
                                            always those who aren't happy with this situation and wants to destroy Haven once and for all.

ɴᴇᴡ ʜᴀᴠᴇɴMilitia Academy
                                            Our story begins in the New Haven Militia Academy, a training school for aspiring young Atlanteans and
                                            Outsiders (i.e. people not native to Atlantis but who still chooses to become a citizen/live here anyway) who
                                            wants to defend the city after they graduate. Upon graduation, former students will no longer be under the
                                            militia (i.e. a term for civilian police, not professionals) and become actual fully fledged policemen.

It's a bit like our police academy, except students are really students in the sense that they still have to
                                            study academics and that they can be very young. It doesn't matter if you're a human or an orc, merman
                                            or an elf. So long as you can pass the entrance examinations, HMA welcomes all.

But things aren't easy. First years might have it easy on them, but as you progress, the curriculum becomes
                                            increasingly intensive. And as if training isn't tough enough, we've got plenty of other problems...

ᴍᴇssᴀɢᴇ ғʀᴏᴍHeadmaster-Commander Hark
                                            ...your welfare is of the utmost importance, yeah, but I'm not going to lie to you all. Accidents happen. We
                                            don't want accidents, but they happen. We have had people being sent to intensive care for over exhaustion.
                                            Last month we had an entire team of five, including our very own staff member, killed in an aircraft hijack.
                                            This might be one of the most serious cases we've had so far, but you have to be prepared for when this
                                            kind of thing might happen again, and be prepared for it.

But what you really have to worry about, people, are the things that are NOT accidents.

There are spies among you. I know you are there. I may not know who you are now, but I'm telling you, I
                                            will do and I am doing everything in my power to track you down. To all of you Insurgents out there, you had
                                            better watch out. And to all of you who are not...well, you watch out too.

And...hey, Inspector, did I forget anything?

Oh yeah. The Wifi is free. Yeah, that should be all. Off you go everyone.

Omnipresent Genius

User Image

ʀᴜʟᴇ ᴏɴᴇThe Basics
                                            This role play is T.O.S friendly and will abide by all of its rules. Any breaking of said rules will result in a
                                            ban from the role play and a report to a proper administrator. What does this mean? No cyberying, while
                                            romance is highly encouraged there will be no hot-steamy and detailed moments in this rp. Time skip is your
                                            friend, black it out loves. God-moding during battle is not acceptable, before fighting those involved should
                                            come to an agreement upon who should win and who should lose. Find yourself unable to come to an
                                            agreement? Myself or one of my mods will step in and make the decision and will more than likely choose the
                                            outcome that will benefit or add a twist to the rp. If we cannot come to a decision we will have the parties
                                            involved roll on it. You will each pick “random number” in the actions tab for your post, then generate a number
                                            between 1 and 10. Whoever has the highest number will choose the outcome; whatever that may be. I have
                                            used this method before and I find it extremely useful. That is completely fair in my book.

Respect. Yes peasants, respect is a thing I take serious and I believe it should be given to everyone involved
                                            in this role play. If you find this a hard thing to do, then I am sorry you are not welcomed in my rp. I understand
                                            that there can be disagreements among role players but, I expect you to be mature enough to work things out.
                                            However, if a situation gets out of hand please feel free to ask for my assistance and I will try to solve things
                                            to the best of my ability. Have fun! This is the most important rule of all! I want this rp to be fun and exciting
                                            and a family!

I take that back, one of the most important rules of all: My mods and Myself are indeed the gods of this roleplay.
                                            I, myself, am quite the stern mod. I get things done and I don’t put up with bullshit. So, leave that at the door if
                                            you want to join. The way I do things works. Also, the mods I have chosen are specific for a reason, I trust
                                            them to make decisions on my behalf. Give me your trust and respect and everything will move along smoothly.
                                            Otherwise, you are not going to enjoy your time with me.

ʀᴜʟᴇ ᴛᴡᴏLiteracy & Posting
                                            This will be a laid-back role play, please keep that in mind before you decide to join. If you can post everyday,
                                            on every hour, that’s fine, write as often as you want. But don’t expect everyone else to post at the same
                                            speed. Basically, this is an rp for people with busy lives. As laid back this will be however, I would like for
                                            everyone to turn in their profiles and to post their introductions within their first week in the role-play. I am only
                                            doing this to make sure that all of our members are committed to the rp. The only thing that I ask is for you to
                                            try and post at least twice a week. As laid-back as this rp is, I would like to advance the story in a very stable
                                            but smooth manner.

Since you will have such a long time to work on your replies, I do expect your posts to be of high quality. I’m not
                                            asking you to write a novel just at least try to get over 500 words in your post. I’m asking you to write in detail.
                                            I don’t just want to know what your character is doing, I’d also like to know what s/he is thinking, feeling, etc..
                                            Please have of a common knowledge of spelling or in the least use spell-check. I would also be very happy
                                            if you knew the difference between, their & there, its & it's , where & were. I am not a grammar nazi so
                                            perfection isn't requested but decent readable post are. Also, know the difference between fluff and detail. I
                                            don’t want to see half of your post describing every little detail of what your character is wearing, and why
                                            they decided to wear it. Don’t be dumb about it.

ʀᴜʟᴇ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇCharacters
                                            Make your characters interesting, give them purpose, life and emotions. Give them rivals, enemies and
                                            friends. This story is only an outline, your characters are the most important part of it all!

That being said, don’t go overboard. There is a line to drama. I don’t want to see someone who has gone
                                            through a billion different issues in their life, survive an epidemic, live through the holocaust, eat their first
                                            born child, and then their list to continue. Come on, be serious. If someone really went through all of that,
                                            I doubt they would still be alive, or sane even.

Now, most roleplays will tell you: “No mary/gary sues!” Screw that, personally. Go ahead and make your
                                            character boring. It will give you a fresh slate to flesh out a character through interaction. I don’t expect that
                                            every person on the face of the planet is going to be twisted in one way or another. Sane, average people
                                            are welcome. Just so long as you can write with them. Let this roleplay help you build your character from
                                            scratch, if you will.

Lastly, for the time being, I am only allowing one character per person in this rp. If I find that slots are not
                                            filling up so quickly, or turn around rate is too high, this rule may change. I will let you know if that happens,
                                            but for now, only one character.

ʀᴜʟᴇ ғᴏᴜʀApplication
                                            To apply, you will first need to fill out the enrollment application in the enrollment tab below. Once you have
                                            filled that out, you will send it to me directly. If I accept this, get the reserve skeleton form the PT thread.
                                            Once you fill it in, post your reserve in the CT thread and wait for your character to be accepted and or
                                            denied. You may also PM me if feel uncomfortable posting the reserve on the forums. But I would prefer it
                                            if you posted it on the CT thread. I shall give you further directions once you finish with that.

PLEASE NOTE THAT THE PT THREAD AND CT THREAD ARE TWO COMPLETELY DIFFERENT THINGS. THE
                                            PT THREAD IS WHERE ALL SKELETONS ARE LOCATED. THE CT THREAD IS WHERE THE LINKS TO ALL
                                            CHARACTER PROFILES ARE FOUND, THIS IS ALSO WHERE RESERVES/PROFILES WILL BE TURNED IN.

Omnipresent Genius

User Image

ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛAether
                                            Aether, in the simplest sense, is energy. Pure energy. It’s the root source of all powers and abilities of the
                                            people in Atlantis. You can’t see it, you can’t touch it, but you can always feel it when it’s there. Everything
                                            organic in creation has a certain level of aether in them, even rocks and stones. It’s what people might call
                                            ‘magic’. Even outsiders, normal humans outside of Atlantis, possess aether. Where else do you think all
                                            these stories about witches and supernaturals come from? The key is to learn how to activate these
                                            powers. Though Atlanteans have a natural affinity for their gifts, outsiders actually don’t need much time to
                                            catch up either.

ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛThe Sectors
                                            There is no such thing as retention, express promotion or any of that nonsense here in HMA. The minimum
                                            enrollment age for anyone is 15, and no matter how good or bad you are, the minute you stick around for
                                            four whole years, you’re out of here. Even if you’re outstanding, you will stay here just like everyone else.
                                            Even if you’re lousy as hell, you will still get out in the same time frame just like everyone else.

That said, there’s no such thing as grades here either. None of that freshmen, sophomore thing. Here, all
                                            we have is the ‘Alpha Sector’, ‘Beta Sector’,and the ‘Omega Sector’. Based on your level of ability, you’ll be
                                            placed in different sectors. Except for the newcomers. No matter how good or how bad you did in the
                                            entrance examinations, ALL newcomers will be placed in the Omega Sector. No questioned asked.

At the end of every term (three months), there will be a school wide exam. In this exam, every student’s
                                            capabilities are re-evaluated, so there's a chance of you changing sectors.
                                              ALPHA SECTOR:
                                              The best of the best. Only the top soldiers make it in here. They’re a relatively small sector, but they’re
                                              also the school’s elites. To be an Alpha, it’s not enough to just be good at fighting. You have to exceed
                                              everyone in both intellect and leadership departments as well. You just need to be good at everything.
                                              Alpha Sect. students are usually the ones put in charge of group missions.

BETA SECTOR:

The average and the above average students belong here. Some people from this sector are really
                                              touchy when it comes to comparing them to the Alphas, reason being that they might have been just
                                              that one grade from making it into the top sector. That aside, these students are the main force behind
                                              the militia. They might not be the best in everything, but they are almost always good at something,
                                              at least.

OMEGA SECTOR:
                                              All the newcomers are automatically placed in this sector. Soldiers who show no improvement at
                                              all at the end of their first term are also stuck in this sector. But with hard work and dedication, they
                                              can go up the ranks to the BETA and ALPHA sector. Although, sometimes...Some individuals stay in
                                              this sector for the full four years. These are special groups of students who are really, really well...
                                              Trashy. They’re just bad at this job and need special assistance, or maybe they are just not born for
                                              this line of work. Anyways, your aspiration should be to leave Omega as quickly as possible. that is,
                                              unless you enjoy the taunts of Beta and Alpha members. The staff tries to convince the excelling
                                              children to behave and not discriminate the held back Omega’s...But, you know how teenagers are.

NOTE: For the sake of keeping the numbers of characters in check, we’ll ASSUME that there are many
                                            more sectors in school. Each sector will have about twenty or so students, but there will only be six
                                            characters in each sector. Total student force would be a few hundred students.

ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛThe Ranks
                                            Since they’ll most likely be joining the official militia force, students are to familiarize themselves with the
                                            titles and ranks early. Student officers are differentiated from the senior officers by an extra ‘Ⅱ, Ⅲ, or Ⅳ'

in front of their titles. For example, the headmaster’s title is ‘Commander’. A student sharing the same title
                                            would be called the ‘CommanderⅡ’ (This title, however, will only be available later on). In each sector,
                                            different students will be appointed with different titles.

MAJORⅡ(Alpha), CAPTAINⅢ(Beta), CORPORALⅣ(Omega)
                                              Top of their class, the student in this position is responsible for leading their sector on and off the field, and
                                              is required to attend meetings relevant to their sector's training, missions, etc

LIUTENANTⅡ,Ⅲ,Ⅳ
                                              The second in command, behind their leading student. This student is responsible for the well-being of the
                                              students in their sector, as well as making sure the leading student sends honest, proper reports to their
                                              respective Crown League member

WARRANT OFFICERⅡ,Ⅲ,Ⅳ
                                              Third in command. This student is responsible for the maintenance and upkeep of their squad's vehicles.
                                              While there are mechanics that do the handiwork, this student must inform them of any damages and
                                              discrepancies.

GUN SERGEANTⅡ,Ⅲ,Ⅳ
                                              While the Warrant Officer is in charge of maintenance and upkeep on the vehicles, the Gun Sergeant is
                                              trusted with the role of doing the same for all weapons. In the event that a vehicle has weapons mounted
                                              on it, both the Gun Sergeant and the Warrant Officer must report and supervise the vehicle.

SERGEANTⅡ,Ⅲ,Ⅳ
                                              This student is responsible for the health of their sector, as well as being the one tasked with resolving
                                              conflicts between students. If a student is deemed "mentally unfit to perform" the blame falls on their sector
                                              Sergeant, and as such, the Sergeant receives the punishment

PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
                                              This student doesn't necessarily have any tasks to perform, but they are students who are considered
                                              skilled and trusted enough that they can try for a promotion

PRIVATE
                                              A student new to their sector, who is considered good enough for their sector, but not notable or
                                              exceptional enough to warrant consideration for a promotion. However, as they are new, they have plenty
                                              that they can prove.
                                      ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛThe Tests
                                            During tests, you will be graded based on six components: Speed, Strength, Intelligence, Skill, Aether and
                                            Aptitude.

By Aether, It means the level of power of your aether related capabilities.
                                            By Skill, It means he level of control you have over your overall capabilities.
                                            By Aptitude, It means the level of talent and overall potential.

Speed: 20 points {Average score 15}
                                              Strength: 20 points {Average score 15}
                                              Intelligence: 20 points {Average score 16}
                                              Aether: 20 points {Average score 14}
                                              Skill: 20 points {Average score 15}
                                              Aptitude: 20 points {Average score 17}
                                              Total average score: 90/120

Below are the scores you need to make it into the different sectors.
                                              Alpha: 100 and above
                                              Beta: 80 and above
                                              Omega: 79 and below
                                      ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛThe Alliances
                                            In Atlantis, there are three main alliances. Namely, the Atlanteans, the Outsiders, and the Insurgents.

ATLANTEANS: Native Atlanteans. These are the people born and bred in Atlantis. These people
                                            include all the species and races, humans, elves, orcs and merfolk alike. More info on these races will
                                            be provided below.

OUTSIDERS: People born outside of Atlantis. All of them are strictly human beings. These people
                                            have acquired work and living permits in Atlantis, and most are also official citizens of haven. Outsiders
                                            might seem like a rather cold term, but they’re actually very much welcomed by Havenites.

INSURGENTS: This is a tricky bunch. These people are spies from outside territories, and some
                                            are even outsiders, here to steal Atlantean technology for their respective governments or for their
                                            own personal agenda. Whatever the case, these people are up to no good. They’re not necessarily
                                            employed by the same person, so they often don’t even know each other.

ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛThe Races
                                            These are the main races of people living in Atlantis. If you have an idea for a new race, feel free to let
                                            me know.

HUMANS: The most versatile and adaptable of all races. Their appearances generally varies from person to
                                            person. The average height of a women is 5’6” and the average height of men is 5’9”. Aether levels are
                                            usually medium. Average lifespan is 92 years.

ELVES: This thing about ‘dark elves’ and ‘light elves’ are a load of crap. Elves are just elves. Creatures that
                                            are beautiful by both Atlantean and outsider standards. Apparently only two royal family bloodlines remain,
                                            though they no longer have a monarchy. Generally very sensitive about nature and the environment. The
                                            average height of female elves is 5’8” and the average height of of males is 5’10”. Aether levels are usually
                                            very high. Average lifespan is 187 years. They age normally until they’re about 30-40 years old, when they
                                            seem to stop growing old alltogether.

PIXIES: Close relatives of the elves. Very diminutive creatures, only around 4’6” in height on average. Most
                                            notable features are their translucent wings. Some have one pair, some have up to three pairs. Aether
                                            levels are usually high. Lifespan is similar to elves.

MERFOLK: The ones who kept Atlantis well-maintained when the city sank into the ocean a few thousand
                                            years ago. Each of them acquires the ability to exchange their tails for legs around the age of 10, when
                                            they hit puberty. Their average height is not determined as no one knows whether it’s right to measure the
                                            length of their tails or their legs. Aether levels are usually high. Lifespan is similar to elves.
                                            Subspecies: Siren, Selkies.

ORCS: Very distant relatives of elves. They are also beautiful, but in a sort of wilder, more feral way. Their
                                            tribes are the only ones left that have yet to embrace modern technology, but the younger generation that
                                            has moved to Haven are very adaptable to the city. Both men and women are about 5’7” in height. Usually
                                            dark skinned and possess large physical strength. Aether levels are usually low. Lifespan is similar to
                                            humans.

HALFLINGS: Very, very rare. Halflings are basically a breed of Atlanteans who have parents of different
                                            species. Marriages between parents of different species are not forbidden, but such parents having a child
                                            is very problematic. The reason for this is that halflings are usually born with some form of physical or
                                            mental defect, mutations of nature.

Omnipresent Genius

User Image

ʀᴏʟᴇSr. Officers
                                            Senior Officers, or the Crown League, are essentially the adult supervisor of every sector. That is, they are the
                                            homeroom teachers. Whenever Sr. Officers are absent, it is up to the Jr. Captain and the Jr. Lance Corporal to take
                                            charge of the class.

ᴄᴜʀʀɪᴄᴜʟᴜᴍAcademics
                                            Actually...academic studies aren't valued very much here at HMA. That's why you see that there are no
                                            academic subject teachers around at all. Every day, 3 hours is set aside for students to do their self-studies.
                                            These sessions will be conducted by the sector's Senior Captains, but they're mainly there to make sure
                                            you're actually studying and not doing something else. Usually Sr. Captains don't help much with a student's
                                            academics.

ᴄᴜʀʀɪᴄᴜʟᴜᴍTraining
                                            The day begins at five in the morning for every student, and usually ends at around six or seven in the evening.
                                            Physical training is very intensive and strict. Every morning, one hour is set aside for PE lessons, once again
                                            conducted by Sr. Captains. Exercises done by students from different sectors will depend on what the
                                            Sr. Captains require their sector to do that morning. The rest of the training sessions of the day will be used for
                                            other drills and actual hands-on practicals.
                                      ᴄᴜʀʀɪᴄᴜʟᴜᴍThe Tests
                                            Essential knowledge are lessons that are mandatory for all students, but are different from training sessions
                                            in the sense that they do not require any action.

WEAPONS CONTROL:Introduction of weaponry used by the Haven militia.
                                            BATTLE TACTICS:Self explanatory. The more intellectual side of combat.
                                      ᴄᴜʀʀɪᴄᴜʟᴜᴍElectives
                                            Students are to have one and only one elective subject. These elective subjects are all relevant to their future
                                            career as a law enforcer, and are all sit-down, theory-orientated lectures.

CRIMINAL PSYCHOLOGY:The study of criminal minds. Pretty straightforward really.
                                            FORENSIC SCIENCE: Investigative work. For students interested in the scientific aspect of things.
                                            GENERAL STUDIES: The study of the different races, Atlantis' history and so on. General stuff.

ᴄᴜʀʀɪᴄᴜʟᴜᴍSchedules
                                            The schedule for Mondays to Fridays is the same for all students, but lessons will be conducted in their
                                            individual sectors.
                                              MON - FRI:
                                              05 00 . wake up call
                                              05 30 . morning assembly, announcements, breakfast
                                              06 00 . physical training
                                              07 00 . aether control
                                              09 00 . weapon control
                                              12 00 . afternoon break
                                              14 00 . self study session
                                              17 00 . elective subject
                                              18 00 . dinner
                                              19 00 . battle tactics
                                              20 00 . free period
                                              23 59 . lights out

Saturdays are the days when students duel with other students from different sectors. These practices are
                                            optional, though, so students can excuse themselves if they want to. If students wish to participate in one on
                                            one duels, they will report to the West Stadium at 8am to submit their names and wait for the random generator
                                            to decide on their opponent.

Each match will last for around 30 minutes, where participants will try to knock their opponents out. Matches
                                            will be split into 2 batches, one in the morning and one after lunch.

SAT:
                                              07 00 . wake up call
                                              07 30 . breakfast
                                              08 00 . report to west stadium, warm up
                                              09 00 . batch 1 matches
                                              13 00 . batch 2 matches

Omnipresent Genius

User Image

ᴀᴘᴘʟɪᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴPre-Screening
                                            Now, as stated in the Guidelines above, this application is a little different than most role plays. So, let me
                                            explain this to you in a bit better detail.

For starters, the first thing you will need to fill out is a rather simple application. This consists of a small
                                            picture of the character you wish to use, and some brief information on you. Yes, you, not the character.
                                            All I want of your character is the name. This form is for me to learn a bit about you and to see if you are
                                            really made out for this role play. I am not going to be super strict on this, though, so don’t be too worried.
                                            Once you have filled them out, please send them to me via private message, with the title of the roleplay
                                            as the subject.

There are separate application skeletons for STAFF and STUDENTS. Make sure you pick the right one. The
                                            codes are listed as follows.

STUDENTS:
                                              [url= ][imgleft]100x50 img of the character you wish to use. Please, do not stretch the img. That s**t is annoying as hell.[/imgleft][/url][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][size=10][/color][b]sᴛᴜᴅᴇɴᴛ ᴇɴʟɪsᴛᴍᴇɴᴛ:[/b]
                                              [color=white]....[/color]┋ username
                                              [color=white]....[/color]┋ character name
                                              [color=white]....[/color]┋ samples
                                              [color=white]....[/color]┋ time zone
                                              [color=white]....[/color]┋ reason for joining
                                              [color=white]....[/color]┋ skype username (optional)[/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

STAFF:
                                              [imgleft]100x50 img of the character you wish to use. Please, do not stretch the img. That s**t is annoying as hell.[/imgleft][/url][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][size=10][/color][b]sᴛᴀғғ ᴀᴘᴘʟɪᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ:[/b]
                                              [color=white]....[/color]┋ username
                                              [color=white]....[/color]┋ character name
                                              [color=white]....[/color]┋ samples
                                              [color=white]....[/color]┋ time zone
                                              [color=white]....[/color]┋ reason for joining
                                              [color=white]....[/color]┋ skype username (optional)[/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

ᴀᴘᴘʟɪᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴCharacter Reservation & Profiles
                                            If I do approve of the pre-screening application above, you will then be directed to the PT. There, you will find
                                            two different Code Skeletons: Reservation and Profiles. You will want to first fill out the reservation form. This
                                            is very similar to the first form you filled out, but now it will be about your character. Once you are done with
                                            that, please post it in the CT and then wait for my approval.

After you have been accepted, both you and your character, you will then proceed to fill out your profile. This
                                            will be done in a separate thread made by you. Please follow the instructions in the PT on how to build your
                                            Profile. It is honestly not that difficult. When you have finished that, you will once again be posting in the CT
                                            with a 100x100 image of your character and a link to your profile. Then, again you will wait for that to be
                                            approved.

Note: Those of you from the former version of this roleplay will notice that the relationships portion is now
                                            included in the profiles. Honestly, I find this to be better organized rather than having a thread for it. Please fill
                                            those out as well, though they wont be a deciding factor on you joining.

Omnipresent Genius

User Image
                                      sʀ. ᴏғғɪᴄᴇʀsHead Staff

User Image
                                              ʜᴇᴀᴅᴍᴀsᴛᴇʀ: ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴀɴᴅᴇʀ
                                              ....┋ i. hark
                                              ....┋ jupiter
                                              ....┋ oxii clean
                                              ....┋ taken

User Image
                                                            ᴀssɪsᴛᴀɴᴛ: ᴍᴀᴊᴏʀ
                                                            ....┋ name
                                                            ....┋ codename
                                                            ....┋ username
                                                            ....┋ open

User Image
                                                            ᴍᴇᴅɪᴄ: ʟɪᴇᴜᴛᴇɴᴀɴᴛ
                                                            ....┋ name
                                                            ....┋ codename
                                                            ....┋ username
                                                            ....┋ open

sʀ. ᴏғғɪᴄᴇʀsSecurity

User Image
                                                ʜᴇᴀᴅ ᴏғ sᴇᴄᴜʀɪᴛʏ: ᴄᴏʟᴏɴᴇʟ
                                                ....┋ c. bothrin
                                                ....┋ archaic
                                                ....┋ suzuki mine
                                                ....┋ taken

User Image
                                                              ᴅɪsᴄɪᴘʟɪɴᴀʀʏ ᴏғғɪᴄᴇʀ: ᴄᴀᴘᴛᴀɪɴ
                                                              ....┋ f. summers
                                                              ....┋ eagle eye
                                                              ....┋ candi cosmo
                                                              ....┋ taken

User Image
                                                              ᴅɪsᴄɪᴘʟɪɴᴀʀʏ ᴏғғɪᴄᴇʀ: ᴘʀɪᴠᴀᴛᴇ
                                                              ....┋ name
                                                              ....┋ codename
                                                              ....┋ username
                                                              ....┋ open

sʀ. ᴏғғɪᴄᴇʀsCrown League

User Image
                                                  ᴀʟᴘʜᴀ: ᴍᴀᴊᴏʀ
                                                  ....┋ name
                                                  ....┋ codename
                                                  ....┋ username
                                                  ....┋ open

User Image
                                                                ʙᴇᴛᴀ: ᴄᴀᴘᴛᴀɪɴ
                                                                ....┋ k. strahl
                                                                ....┋ slender man
                                                                ....┋ oxii clean
                                                                ....┋ taken

User Image
                                                                ᴏᴍᴇɢᴀ: ᴄᴏʀᴘᴏʀᴀʟ
                                                                ....┋ n. strahl
                                                                ....┋ the iron b***h
                                                                ....┋ candi cosmo
                                                                ....┋ taken

ᴍɪʟɪᴛɪᴀFaculty

User Image
                                                    ᴡᴇᴀᴘᴏɴs sᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟɪsᴛ: ᴡᴀʀʀᴀɴᴛ ᴏғғɪᴄᴇʀ
                                                    ....┋ l. de luca
                                                    ....┋ gunslinger
                                                    ....┋ yuuki of the strata
                                                    ....┋ taken

User Image
                                                                  ᴄᴏᴍʙᴀᴛ sᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟɪsᴛ: ᴡᴀʀʀᴀɴᴛ ᴏғғɪᴄᴇʀ
                                                                  ....┋ b. baraniq
                                                                  ....┋ crack
                                                                  ....┋ yuuki of the strata
                                                                  ....┋ taken

User Image
                                                                  ғᴏʀᴇɴsɪᴄs sᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟɪsᴛ: ᴡᴀʀʀᴀɴᴛ ᴏғғɪᴄᴇʀ
                                                                  ....┋ name
                                                                  ....┋ codename
                                                                  ....┋ username
                                                                  ....┋ open

ᴄɪᴠɪʟɪᴀɴFaculty

User Image
                                                      ᴍᴇᴄʜᴀɴɪᴄ
                                                      ....┋ r. vourga
                                                      ....┋ loose cannon
                                                      ....┋ that full throttle feelin
                                                      ....┋ taken

User Image
                                                                    ɴᴜʀsᴇs ᴀssɪsᴛᴀɴᴛ
                                                                    ....┋ r. d'arc
                                                                    ....┋ toxicity
                                                                    ....┋ xkarlita murderx
                                                                    ....┋ taken

User Image
                                                                    ᴄᴏᴏᴋ
                                                                    ....┋ m. d'arc
                                                                    ....┋ fate
                                                                    ....┋ xkarlita murderx
                                                                    ....┋ taken

ᴀᴅᴅɪᴛɪᴏɴᴀʟStaff

User Image
                                                        ᴄᴏᴜɴsᴇʟᴏʀ
                                                        ....┋ n. cifer
                                                        ....┋ reaver
                                                        ....┋ suzuki mine
                                                        ....┋ taken

User Image
                                                                      ɢᴀʀᴜᴅᴀ sǫᴜᴀᴅ: ᴄᴏʟᴏɴᴇʟ
                                                                      ....┋ t. akaiyu
                                                                      ....┋ justicar
                                                                      ....┋ candi cosmo
                                                                      ....┋ taken

Omnipresent Genius

User Image
                                                  ᴊʀ. ᴏғғɪᴄᴇʀsAlpha

User Image
                                                          ᴍᴀᴊᴏʀ ɪɪ
                                                          ....┋ c. lupin
                                                          ....┋ cyborg
                                                          ....┋ jetfury
                                                          ....┋ taken

User Image
                                                                        ʟɪᴜᴛᴇɴᴀɴᴛ ɪɪ
                                                                        ....┋ k. aleksandra
                                                                        ....┋ helios
                                                                        ....┋ oxii clean
                                                                        ....┋ taken

User Image
                                                                        ᴡᴀʀʀᴀɴᴛ ᴏғғɪᴄᴇʀ ɪɪ
                                                                        ....┋ name
                                                                        ....┋ codename
                                                                        ....┋ username
                                                                        ....┋ open

User Image
                                                                        ɢᴜɴ sᴇʀɢᴇᴀɴᴛ ɪɪ
                                                                        ....┋ s. loust
                                                                        ....┋ puppetmaster
                                                                        ....┋ rayntia
                                                                        ....┋ taken

User Image
                                                                        sᴇʀɢᴇᴀɴᴛ ɪɪ
                                                                        ....┋ l. ambrosia
                                                                        ....┋ hydra
                                                                        ....┋ memessa
                                                                        ....┋ taken

User Image
                                                                        ᴘʀɪᴠᴀᴛᴇ ғɪʀsᴛ ᴄʟᴀss
                                                                        ....┋ name
                                                                        ....┋ codename
                                                                        ....┋ username
                                                                        ....┋ open

User Image
                                                                        ᴘʀɪᴠᴀᴛᴇ
                                                                        ....┋ name
                                                                        ....┋ codename
                                                                        ....┋ username
                                                                        ....┋ open

ᴊʀ. ᴏғғɪᴄᴇʀsBeta

User Image
                                                            ᴄᴀᴘᴛᴀɪɴ ɪɪɪ
                                                            ....┋ m. bothrin
                                                            ....┋ codename
                                                            ....┋ suzuki mine
                                                            ....┋ taken

User Image
                                                                          ʟɪᴜᴛᴇɴᴀɴᴛ ɪɪɪ
                                                                          ....┋ m. murcatto
                                                                          ....┋ tremor
                                                                          ....┋ xain234
                                                                          ....┋ taken

User Image
                                                                          ᴡᴀʀʀᴀɴᴛ ᴏғғɪᴄᴇʀ ɪɪɪ
                                                                          ....┋ j. king
                                                                          ....┋ major tom
                                                                          ....┋ meurs-tu stella
                                                                          ....┋ taken

User Image
                                                                          ɢᴜɴ sᴇʀɢᴇᴀɴᴛ ɪɪɪ
                                                                          ....┋ n. kurosaki
                                                                          ....┋ mad hatter
                                                                          ....┋ napkin_hime
                                                                          ....┋ taken

User Image
                                                                          sᴇʀɢᴇᴀɴᴛ ɪɪɪ
                                                                          ....┋ z. d'arc
                                                                          ....┋ picasso
                                                                          ....┋ candi cosmo
                                                                          ....┋ taken

User Image
                                                                          ᴘʀɪᴠᴀᴛᴇ ғɪʀsᴛ ᴄʟᴀss
                                                                          ....┋ name
                                                                          ....┋ codename
                                                                          ....┋ username
                                                                          ....┋ open

User Image
                                                                          ᴘʀɪᴠᴀᴛᴇ
                                                                          ....┋ p. sibelius
                                                                          ....┋ blondie
                                                                          ....┋ bamboo syndicate
                                                                          ....┋ taken

ᴊʀ. ᴏғғɪᴄᴇʀsOmega

User Image
                                                              ᴄᴏʀᴘᴏʀᴀʟ ɪᴠ
                                                              ....┋ a. lansen
                                                              ....┋ prism
                                                              ....┋ kaynava
                                                              ....┋ reserved

User Image
                                                                            ʟɪᴜᴛᴇɴᴀɴᴛ ɪᴠ
                                                                            ....┋ w. lairom
                                                                            ....┋ shield samurai
                                                                            ....┋ rayntia
                                                                            ....┋ taken

User Image
                                                                            ᴡᴀʀʀᴀɴᴛ ᴏғғɪᴄᴇʀ ɪᴠ
                                                                            ....┋ name
                                                                            ....┋ codename
                                                                            ....┋ username
                                                                            ....┋ open

User Image
                                                                            ɢᴜɴ sᴇʀɢᴇᴀɴᴛ ɪᴠ
                                                                            ....┋ l. petkova
                                                                            ....┋ red
                                                                            ....┋ nyatella
                                                                            ....┋ taken

User Image
                                                                            sᴇʀɢᴇᴀɴᴛ ɪᴠ
                                                                            ....┋ l. ciros
                                                                            ....┋ star
                                                                            ....┋ fulcio
                                                                            ....┋ taken

User Image
                                                                            ᴘʀɪᴠᴀᴛᴇ ғɪʀsᴛ ᴄʟᴀss
                                                                            ....┋ name
                                                                            ....┋ codename
                                                                            ....┋ username
                                                                            ....┋ open

User Image
                                                                            ᴘʀɪᴠᴀᴛᴇ
                                                                            ....┋ g. iona
                                                                            ....┋ guuuuuurl
                                                                            ....┋ argentine.the.tangerine
                                                                            ....┋ taken

Omnipresent Genius

User Image

sᴛᴜᴅᴇɴᴛ ʙᴏᴅʏDormitories
                                                              This is where all Jr. Officers will be housed. Each dorm will have one student, and each floor belongs to
                                                              a faction. When enlisting into the school, you are given a choice of which room, if you do not choose for
                                                              yourself, the Sr. Officer in charge of your faction will choose for you.

ALPHA:
                                                                    Dorm: 301 - C. Lupin
                                                                    Dorm: 302 - Open
                                                                    Dorm: 303 - K. Aleksandra
                                                                    Dorm: 304 - L. Ambrosia
                                                                    Dorm: 305 - Open
                                                                    Dorm: 306 - S. Loust
                                                                    Dorm: 307 - D .Park

BETA:
                                                                    Dorm: 201 - M. Bothrin
                                                                    Dorm: 202 - C. Gardiner
                                                                    Dorm: 203 - P. Sibelius
                                                                    Dorm: 204 - M. Murcatto
                                                                    Dorm: 205 - N. Kurosaki
                                                                    Dorm: 206 - Open
                                                                    Dorm: 207 - Z. D'arc

OMEGA:
                                                                    Dorm: 101 - A. Lansen
                                                                    Dorm: 102 - J. Ganzon
                                                                    Dorm: 103 - F. Rousseau
                                                                    Dorm: 104 - W. Lairom
                                                                    Dorm: 105 - G. Iona
                                                                    Dorm: 106 - Open
                                                                    Dorm: 107 - L. Ciros

There are only three staff members that stay in this building, and that consists of the crown league. They
                                                              each live in a designated room at the end of each hall, and the room is basically an apartment setup like
                                                              what the other staff live in.

CROWN LEAGUE:
                                                                    Room: 108 - N. Strahl
                                                                    Room: 208 - K. Strahl
                                                                    Room: 308 - W. Weiss

sᴛᴀғғApartments
                                                              Unlike the Jr. Officers, the staff get their own on campus apartment. Well, except for the headmaster. He
                                                              gets a super, top notch, penthouse apartment on the very top floor of the building...

BASEMENT:
                                                                    Room: 0001 - A. Tillius

FIRST FLOOR:
                                                                    Room: 1001 - R. D'arc
                                                                    Room: 1002 - L. Nethers

SECOND FLOOR:
                                                                    Room: 2001 - R. Vourga
                                                                    Room: 2002 - B. Baraniq

THIRD FLOOR:
                                                                    Room: 3001 - F. Summers
                                                                    Room: 3002 - C. Bothrin

FOURTH FLOOR:
                                                                    Room: 4001 - L. De Luca
                                                                    Room: 4002 - Open

FIFTH FLOOR:
                                                                    Room: 5001 - M. D'arc
                                                                    Room: 5002 - N. Cifer

PENTHOUSE:
                                                                    Room: 6001 - I. Hark

Omnipresent Genius

User Image

ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛAtlantis
                                                              DEMOGRAPHICS
                                                              The boundaries of Haven encircles the city in a perfect circle - a symbol of harmony. The diameter is
                                                              approximately 162 km across ( more accurately 161.8km ), or around seventy minutes from on end to the
                                                              other by Hoverbus. The population of Haven is around 27.4 million.

POLITICS
                                                              In the middle of the city is the Empyrean Citadel, where the seven members of the Council and the Crown
                                                              League reside. Haven is not governed by a single person, but by a board of seven governors elected by the
                                                              people. There is no difference in ranking between them, and every decision must be agreed upon by all
                                                              seven members. The government operates on a meritocratic system - that is, the more you give, the more
                                                              you get.

The Crown League are the lower ranking officials. They may comprise landlords or high ranking military
                                                              officers. There is a rather complex ranking system amongst them, but an apt reference would be that the
                                                              Council is the judge and the Crown League is the jury.

ECONOMY
                                                              Haven is the only city in all of Atlantis that actually enjoys flourishing trade with the Outsiders and foreign
                                                              human countries. Nowadays, you see shops selling all sorts of goods, from native ancient magical Atlantean
                                                              artifacts to video game consoles. The currency is the dollar.

LANGUAGE
                                                              The native language of all Atlanteans is D'iari. However, since hundreds of years ago, English has become
                                                              a mandatory language for everyone to ensure efficient communication with the rest of the world. Some of
                                                              the more conservative ones tend to prefer to stick to their own native tongue, but most, especially the
                                                              younger generations, embrace the new language. Many have even taken extra steps to learn other languages
                                                              from their foreign human counterparts living in the city.

RELIGION
                                                              Native Atlanteans worship the goddess Gaia.

ARCHITECTURE
                                                              Some time ago, between the elves and humans was a minor dispute regarding the construction of their new
                                                              city. The elves wanted more forests and plants, to conserve the verdant greens, but the humans wanted more
                                                              solid and high rise buildings. Eventually they came to a truce, and in residential areas today, humans and nature
                                                              exist side by side in perfect harmony. Many elves resides in houses built atop treetops, and humans prefer
                                                              lower, easy to get to ground beneath their neighbors.

WEATHER AND CLIMATE
                                                              Haven tends to be bitterly cold and dry during Winters and boiling hot and rainy during Summers. Weather is
                                                              relatively easy to predict around this part of Atlantis, though. Spring begins at the end of December or start of
                                                              January each year. Both Spring and Autumn run for three months, but Summers are short while Winters are
                                                              long.

EDUCATION
                                                              The official academic year begins at the start of each year, that is, the 1st of January. Home tutorage is
                                                              permitted, but national examinations are to be taken by everyone. Education standards differ from school to
                                                              school, class to class. Children attend elementary school age 6 onwards, where they will stay for 7 years
                                                              before taking the first national examination, to decide which middle school they attend. Their next national
                                                              exam must be taken at age 19. From that point, as legal adults, they have the choice to further their education
                                                              for as long as until they are 27, or to enter society as working individuals. However, youths enter the Haven
                                                              Militia Academy at as young as age 15.

ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛThe City
                                                              EMPYREAN CITADEL & CENTRAL PLAZA
                                                              Dead in the center of the city, the Citadel is both a wonder architecturally and spiritually. Said to be made of
                                                              a substance that is absolutely indestructible, it towers 1,618 feet above the ground. Directly in front of the
                                                              main entrance is the Central Plaza, a city square bustling with street vendors hawking all sorts of wares.
                                                              Important Council speeches are also held here.

HAVEN CATHEDRAL
                                                              The church where the goddess Gaia is worshiped. It is slightly further away from the Empyrean Citadel.
                                                              Not every Atlantean is devout, and most ( especially the young ones ) have never once attended church in
                                                              their lives. It is a place of comfort more than anything else. During Sunday evenings, however, a group of
                                                              children are gathered to sing in the halls while holding candles. It is a very popular tourist attraction.

HAVEN POLICE HEADQUARTERS
                                                              A large building located in the central district. Several police branches are dotted across the city. The HQ,
                                                              however, has a darker side. The basement is where all criminals are executed. Any unauthorized entry
                                                              into the building will result in the person being shot on the spot. Even students from HMA are not permitted
                                                              to enter without permission.

CENTRAL DISTRICT

Haven’s central hub of commerce and entertainment. This place is loaded with shopping malls,
                                                              entertainment sites and company headquarters. Night life in Haven is very lively and busy, and most things
                                                              around here are quite affordable.

THE BACKWATERS

If you think Haven is all glam and glitz, think again. Street rats, petty criminals and all sorts of filth gather
                                                              here, in a district known as The Backwaters. The vast number of underground tunnels are used for quick
                                                              escapes, and it has been very difficult for the police to get rid of the criminals. Lots of missions happen
                                                              here (especially for rookies).

THE SHOP OF EVERYTHING
                                                              You might come across the place while walking down a dark alley, or find it tucked between two fast food
                                                              outlets in your local mall. The Shop never disappears completely, and when you find it missing the next day,
                                                              you can bet it has moved somewhere else. Like the name suggests, The Shop of Everything has literally
                                                              everything. You want a priceless and legendary weapon? Sure. What about a love potion to woo your
                                                              sweetheart? No problem. A delicious sandwich? WHY THE HELL NOT?! So long as you’ve got the money.
                                                              No one knows how it is done, since the shop itself is incredibly tiny. People have speculated some form of
                                                              dimensional shifting, and others just don’t really care, nonetheless it is amazing and incredibly convenient,
                                                              yet very mysterious.

Even the shopkeeper is a mystery. No one knows their name, face, or even gender. People simply refer to
                                                              the shopkeeper as...the Shopkeeper.

ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛThe School Campus
                                                              VRTR
                                                              VRTRs, short form for Virtual Reality Training Rooms, are exactly what the names suggest. Students are
                                                              free to use these rooms anytime to stimulate virtual missions for practice and assignments. Be careful
                                                              when using these rooms, though. They cost a lot and the school's secretary has been pretty touchy about
                                                              the school's finances lately.

DORMS
                                                              Dorms are kept completely bare and plain when students move in, save for a simple bed, table and chair.
                                                              Over time, rooms become a little more vibrant as students put up their own decorations and posters, but at
                                                              the end of each year, everyone is expected to clean up everything.

TERRAIN DOME
                                                              The largest VRTR on the campus, designed solely for team training and intense physical and mental
                                                              exercise. Students usually come here for tactics and weapons training and even casual training on the
                                                              weekends. Each training session is monitored by an onboard AI which recommends different areas,
                                                              enemies, and situations depending on the ranking and scores of the student. The difficulty can be
                                                              increased but a warning will be given prior to training (also a waiver is signed saying it’s not the school’s
                                                              fault you decided to maim yourself).

WEST STADIUM
                                                              The Stadium is a multipurpose complex which is used for duels, sporting events, and as an auditorium. It
                                                              has a multitude of seats, different areas such as a field and fighting ring and concession stands that are
                                                              open during large events such as a tournament or a performance.

HANGAR
                                                              Yes, this school has its own jet hangar. It houses two models, the Peregrine and the Dodger, these two
                                                              types of jets are for student use only. The staff use more advanced machines, some that can do incredible
                                                              maneuvers, but these are experimental. It also is said to house top secret mechs, but that hasn’t been
                                                              proven by students, and only the Crown League or staff can reveal information such as that. Mechanics
                                                              and students work side-by-side repairing the aircraft.

LIBRARY

A building full of digital books which project holographic images and speak to the user, or can be read in
                                                              text form. Many of the books are on techniques and strategies, from survival to hand-to-hand fighting, to
                                                              how you can identify a criminal. It has a cafe in the entrance and is a nice place to relax and get incredibly
                                                              detailed information on a subject. Most of the academic activities are done here, for good reason (the
                                                              internet can’t tell you everything, kids).

FORENSICS LAB

This is where our future Sherlocks come to play and investigate. Of course, the bodies found are not like
                                                              those of political figures and victims of assassinations, but those found within the Backwaters are pretty
                                                              damn close to what you’d see in special cases. Poisoning, Snipings, Beatings, anything under the sun (or
                                                              ground in this case) can be found in the lab, the work here has led to the convictions of many criminals.

MESS HALL
                                                              The Mess Hall is where the food is distributed to the patrons here at HMA. The food is usually served as a
                                                              buffet since (like most things here at HMA) we want to teach our students self-reliance. The students are
                                                              usually given a meal plan from an AI on their badge, but not many people listen to it. Everyone gets one
                                                              serving of food, you pay extra for seconds and desserts (hey, we can’t rely on ONLY tax dollars now).

PRISON
                                                              The school features its own prison, which is designed to hold many types of people, but it’s not that large,
                                                              usually suited for those who have mental breakdowns and such, the school has had its encounter with an
                                                              actual criminal and held it in there until the actual police force dealt with them.
                                                        ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛThe Uniforms
                                                              SCHOOL UNIFORM
                                                              User Image

Uniform worn during lesson times that do not require hands on work.
                                                              Consists of a white shirt, a beige vest, a tie and trousers/a skirt.

FIELD UNIFORM
                                                              User Image

To be worn during hands on lessons, and during missions.
                                                              Black is the standard colour (can be customized).
                                                              The cape is for during harsh and cold weather.

PARADE UNIFORM
                                                              User Image

To be worn during formal city-wide celebrations. That is, during parades.
                                                        ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛBestiary
                                                              HYDRA
                                                              They're sort of like an epidemic, really. You find them everywhere you can find water. In the lakes, in the
                                                              seashores, even in the sewers. This has been causing a lot of problems to the citizens because of the
                                                              hydras' extremely aggressive nature, plus the fact that they're very hard to kill. Two heads grow back
                                                              immediately after you cut one off. A normal hydra is about 5-6 feet tall, with plenty of heads. By the way,
                                                              their meat is being used for research in healing medicines.

SALAMANDER
                                                              Not the normal kind of salamanders you find outside of Atlantis. These salamanders actually breathe fire.
                                                              They're amphibians, and can usually be found near fresh water bodies. They don't actually have fire in
                                                              their stomachs, but a number of chemical reactions in their digestive system allows them to breathe fire.
                                                              They also tend to explode from time to time. Usually have about seven legs and about as large as Hydras,
                                                              they aren’t as “volatile” as they appear, only using their fire breath as a defense and hunting mechanism.

GOLEMS
                                                              Actual living, moving rock. Some of them are actually statues that come alive due to the high aether
                                                              concentration in the air. They come in all shapes and sizes, such as humans, gargoyles and even stone
                                                              statues of animals. They're pretty harmless, and spends most of their time wandering slowly around the
                                                              city. For some reason that's all they do. They don't eat, don't sleep, they just idle about. Some of the human
                                                              shapes ones can actually talk, and are said to be great listeners.

SPRITES
                                                              Tiny little aether spirits. They're very mischievous, always playing pranks and such. To the normal eye,
                                                              they just look like globs of light, but if you look closely at their centers, they actually have shapes. Usually in
                                                              the shape of small insects or mini humanoid figures. Also quite harmless, but quite annoying.

UNICORNS
                                                              They exist. Believe it. Contrary to popular belief, however, these are very aggressive creatures and will
                                                              actually stab people with their horn when enrages. You can't possibly expect the horn to be just for
                                                              decoration, can you? They're quite scarce, but noblemen like to keep them as very expensive mounts.
                                                              Don’t try to feed a wild unicorn unless you’re prepared to take it down or get skewered.

STYMPHALIAN BIRDS
                                                              Birds of living metal. Very vicious little things. They're only about half a foot in length, but they come in giant
                                                              flocks and could pick a man to bone in mere seconds. They're very common in the forest areas and won't
                                                              usually come out and bother Haven citizens, but sometimes they get curious and cause a great deal of
                                                              nuisance. They’re created in the same way as golems are, due to large aether concentration in the air.

DRAGONS
                                                              No one's actually seen a dragon before. But researchers have picked up dead scales in the forest, and
                                                              their existence is confirmed. It's just a matter of actually finding one. It’s unknown if they fly or breathe fire,
                                                              all we know are what we pick up from the scales.

ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛArsenal
                                                              HAXSIF
                                                              Haven Artillery X-Generation Standard Issue Firearm. Wide bore energy based gun given to every soldier.
                                                              These weapons are both Aether and non-Aether driven, and come in several different product lines. The
                                                              aether weapons fire slugs of pure aether, and can be either set from stun to kill, whereas, the non-aether
                                                              counterparts use mass accelerators to propel a shard of metal a certain distance calculated by an onboard
                                                              computer. Both have virtually limitless ammunition, but the non-aether guns are susceptible to overheating.
                                                              The gun models are as follows.

Tenebris (T)= Sniper Rifle
                                                                Sigma= Shotgun
                                                                Lambda= Carbine
                                                                Argus= Assault Rifles
                                                                Symphalian (S)= SMGs
                                                                Pistols= Haxsif S.I. (standard issue)

LAMINA
                                                              Also a standard issue weapon, used more commonly by students who are better with a sword than with
                                                              a gun. These come in two series, the Apollo and Evanescere series. They come in both aether and
                                                              non-aether forms, and contain different shapes and sizes for all people. The Apollo series uses
                                                              concentrated photons to cut through most things with pure heat, using the user’s aether or a battery as a
                                                              power source. The Evanescere series are a tad different, they are like regular blades, but utilize tachyons
                                                              for that extra punch, which is harder to use since these particles are quite enigmatic and travel faster than
                                                              light. The shapes come in different forms and are listed below.

Broadsword-type: D1 (single blade), D2 (double blade)
                                                                Katana-type: KEN1 (tanto = knife, universal), KEN2 (wakizashi), KEN3 (katana)
                                                                Ninjato-type: KEN0
                                                                Rapier-type: Espada series
                                                                (Other types of styles need to be requested and paid for THESE THINGS ARE EXPENSIVE)

FIRST AID KIT
                                                              These kits come with your basic needs such as gauze and bandages, but there are also certain
                                                              specialized things for team medics or infiltration groups. EVERY kit comes with medi-foam, an agent which
                                                              mimics muscle and bone tissue, severe gashes can be filled with this foam, but one downside. It hurts..A
                                                              LOT. The foam holds amputated limbs together but will not completely repair it. This burning sensation lasts
                                                              for an entire minute, and sometimes it’s unbearable, which is why there are injectable painkillers. In
                                                              specialized kits such as commando units and infiltration units, there is anti-anxiety medication, which is
                                                              used to stabilize hands and eases breathing for easier sniping shots or bomb disarming.

Omnipresent Genius

User Image

ᴀʟᴘʜᴀInfiltration, Neutralization, and Retrieval
                                                              tab sᴇᴄᴛᴏʀ ʟᴇᴀᴅ: Major Weiss
                                                              tab ʙᴀᴄᴋ-ᴜᴘ: Captain Summers
                                                              tab ᴛᴇᴀᴍ ʟᴇᴀᴅ: Jr. Captain Lupin
                                                              ᴏᴠᴇʀᴠɪᴇᴡ: Recently, intel has reported that an anti-Atlantis terrorist
                                                              movement calling themselves “The Children of the Land” have infiltrated a
                                                              sunken battleship and are preparing an attack on Atlantis. They are
                                                              equipped with ballistic weaponry as well as underwater missiles. The
                                                              specific time of their attack is unknown, but it will not be for at least 3 days.
                                                              Your orders are as follows: Sneak into this ship and neutralize the
                                                              terrorists. Death is very possible for all involved parties, and if possible, we
                                                              request that you bring back any intel you find that could help us to
                                                              understand the motivations, reasons and goals of the terrorists. Not only
                                                              that, but these terrorists have an officer of ours held captive somewhere
                                                              on the ship. It’s Sr. Lieutenant Forest, he stayed behind to buy time for the
                                                              rest of his team to escape. Retrieve him as well. Expect armed resistance
                                                              aboard the ship against a force of at least fifty. Lethal force is permitted.
                                                              tab tab tab ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: Sunken Battleship Zone
                                                        ʙᴇᴛᴀInfiltration and Retrieval
                                                              tab sᴇᴄᴛᴏʀ ʟᴇᴀᴅ: Captain Strahl
                                                              tab ʙᴀᴄᴋ-ᴜᴘ: Private --
                                                              tab ᴛᴇᴀᴍ ʟᴇᴀᴅ: Jr. Captain Bothrin
                                                              ᴏᴠᴇʀᴠɪᴇᴡ: Infiltrate an insurgent stronghold posing as an office building to
                                                              retrieve stolen blueprints on Haven-exclusive experimental technology. If
                                                              possible, shut down the entire operation, but the primary objective is to
                                                              retrieve the plans. The building is heavily fortified with mostly stealth troops
                                                              on the inside and snipers on the outside. The plans are said to be located
                                                              in the lower levels, but be warned, the enemy might have a contingency
                                                              plan! (Note: There WILL be civilians)
                                                              tab tab tab ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: Central Plaza
                                                        ᴏᴍᴇɢᴀManhunt
                                                              tab sᴇᴄᴛᴏʀ ʟᴇᴀᴅ: Corporal Strahl
                                                              tab ʙᴀᴄᴋ-ᴜᴘ: Colonel Bothrin
                                                              tab ᴛᴇᴀᴍ ʟᴇᴀᴅ: Jr. Captain Lansen
                                                              ᴏᴠᴇʀᴠɪᴇᴡ: We have intel that a high-value insurgent target might be
                                                              residing within Atlantis, more specifically, in a newly found base, several
                                                              meters underwater. You are to find a way into the underwater base and
                                                              remove this target by any means necessary (if possible, do not kill the
                                                              target). The target is Avian Saunders, also known as “Hellhound,” who has
                                                              been coordinating the raids on our outposts for the last few months. If you
                                                              capture him, bring him in for interrogation to find out which government or
                                                              organization, he is working for.
                                                              tab tab tab ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: Subaquatic Insurgent Base

Omnipresent Genius

User Image

ʀᴘ ɴᴏᴛɪғɪᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴFri Sep 13, 2013
                                                              IC & OOC/REC Thread Re-Created.
                                                        ʀᴘ ɴᴏᴛɪғɪᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴMon Sep 16, 2013
                                                              PT & CT Re-Created.

Omnipresent Genius

User Image

ʀᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇᴅFor Future Purposes.
                                                              x

Omnipresent Genius

User Image

x

Omnipresent Genius

User Image

x

Quick Reply

Submit
                    Manage Your Items
                    Other Stuff
                    Get GCash
                    Offers
                    Get Items
                    More Items
                    Where Everyone Hangs Out
                    Other Community Areas
                    Virtual Spaces
                    Fun Stuff