Welcome to Gaia! ::

4,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Contributor 150
Hey all. You may remember be from a while ago. Well I am still having trouble. For those who dont remember, I was with someone I truly loved from the bottom of my heart. Eventually that failed for reasons I would rather not go into again. 6-8 months after that and I am still feeling terrible. I constantly miss her. I constantly pray that things will go back and I am always looking for ways to get back, having to stop myself from actually doing it.

At this point I know I need to be moving on and I truly do want to meet someone new. I am truly lonely and I really would like someone to share my life with again. So does anyone have any ideas of how to get over this person. And also anything for meeting new people.

Thank you guys. I really appreciate this
Don't rush a thing. Live your own life and let love fall into it whenever its ready.

4,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Contributor 150
KissYouBitch
Don't rush a thing. Live your own life and let love fall into it whenever its ready.

I appreciate the post. Its just becoming very difficult. I feel like Im stuck in the past and I cant move on. I know it sounds bad and its probably not helping my chances of finding anyone but I really want someone. I love being there for someone. Meaning something to someone and being able to make their life better. I just feel... well empty.
I'm in the same boat as you so I know exactly how you feel, If you ever need someone to talk to just pm me
Hmmm. What are you doing now? I have found in the past, when I myself was attached to someone, that the first step was to make changes in my environment. I changed my room around, a deep cleaning. Got new sheets, threw away old clothes. Bought new clothes. When you throw away old things you can throw away a lot of the negative energies that may be tied to those items.

Next step. Start making changes to some of your own habits. If you have some bad habits, try to start kicking them to the curb. The healthier you are the better you will feel and the easier it will be to move on with your own life. Example: I used to drink a lot of soda and a lot of processed sugar. So I started to cut that own. Now I drink a lot of water and I treat myself to the occasional beverage. When you develop more healthy habits it will be easier for you to drop unhealthy habits.

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

I strongly agree with the post above mine.

Another thing that helped me was just coming to terms that it was completely over. I made myself just believe the past in the past. I still miss the person I was in love with and have thoughts of them daily [first love~] but there will eventually be another person who comes along who brings up all the nice feelings.
Try to figure out what you truly like to do in life and take some steps to achieve it.

Sounds EXTREMELY hard to do when you're in your current mental state, but try. Really try. Basically, do productive/fun things for yourself to keep your mind off of the pain and then at night focus on the problems that occurred in your relationship, think about what you could have done better and then think of nothing and let yourself go to sleep. If you need to cry, go ahead... you're no less of a man if you do cry. Let the pain slowly fade away and you'll start to feel better about your steps towards being productive. I don't necessarily mean being productive by getting a job or whatever but do something (research, art, exercise, etc) to pass the time and also increase your skills. You may not completely heal BUT you will have possibly found a new hobby to keep yourself entertained and healthy. You may even attract someone that notices your skills and will like you for them, and can go on from there.

I know my advice sounds like one of those stupid inspirational drama movies, but sometimes it actually works o.o

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff