Jishin's Husband

Sparkling Star

18,125 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Generous 100
Wild Morinozuka
keshwyn
Charmed as she was by the butterflies, Shiny didn't notice there were monkeys and programmers in the trees. The toucan's sudden flight sent the butterflies scattering, and she watched them go for the brief moment before Mori spoke aloud, alerting her that she wasn't alone.

"Mori! Hello!" The fallen star offered him a confused smile, wondering how on earth he'd managed to confuse her for Juni. "Why did you...?" But he was staring intently at something in a tree a little further on, a look almost like he might have been about to show a little bit of surprise on his face that had her turning to see what had caught his attention. "...Juni?!"

Shy Genius

8,100 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Citizen 200
Wild Morinozuka
Little Miss Shiny
Charmed as she was by the butterflies, Shiny didn't notice there were monkeys and programmers in the trees. The toucan's sudden flight sent the butterflies scattering, and she watched them go for the brief moment before Mori spoke aloud, alerting her that she wasn't alone.

"Mori! Hello!" The fallen star offered him a confused smile, wondering how on earth he'd managed to confuse her for Juni. "Why did you...?" But he was staring intently at something in a tree a little further on, a look almost like he might have been about to show a little bit of surprise on his face that had her turning to see what had caught his attention. "...Juni?!"

Juni heard that, though she hadn't heard Mori's earlier quiet call of her name. "Shiny!" she called back cheerfully, waving from her tree top. "Hello Mori-senpai," she added, then looked at the ground, yelled something else that a gust of wind through the trees rendered completely unintelligible, though perhaps her gesture could have been interpreted as, "Stay put," or maybe, "I see you!" or possibly, "the tower is melting," and climbed back down her tree.

Partway down, the wind blew her hat off. She kept her eyes on where it fell, and walked the necessary twenty yards to find it lodged on a tree branch, necessitating another partial climb. When she got back down to the ground the second time, she frowned, looking around. Which direction was the tower again? It had been west of the first tree, but she'd had to go south to get her hat...

She struck off toward the northwest.

(( ETA: Monkeys and programmers, ::snrk: smile

Protector Pants

7,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Battle: Defender 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
Little Miss Shiny
keshwyn

All he could do was wordlessly watch Juni from the tree, trying to catch what she was yelling to them but hearing only the trees being rustled by the wind. Though (subtle) gestures were how he preferred to communicate, he wasn't sure what to make of what she was signaling. A meteor...? A terrible guess.

He watched as she disappeared in the brush, chasing after her runaway hat. Maybe she's coming to the tower? He pondered because that was much more likely than a meteor heading for the resort-dome. The quiet host then remembered that he wasn't the only person on the platform.

Oh, uh. "Hey," he said to Shiny, finally greeting her with a small nod. Fancy meeting you here, he would say, if he had been body-snatched. Or sleep deprived.

Jishin's Husband

Sparkling Star

18,125 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Generous 100
Wild Morinozuka
keshwyn

She watched as Juni gestured something about a rip in her pants (maybe from climbing the tree in the first place?) but couldn't help noticing as the girl chased after her hat that there didn't look to be any tears in the garment in question. So she decided her friend must have meant that she needed to go change, or use the bathroom, or... something, and as Juni disappeared off in another direction she turned to smile (no, not shyly. Normal smiles, Shiny, normal...) at Mori.

"Hi. It's... really lovely up here, isn't it?" Yes, scenery was safe. Good topic, safe topic... she was looking somewhere in the vicinity of his feet when she spoke, not trusting herself to look him in the eyes. She noticed she had a tendency to just blurt things out loud when she was looking at him, so feet seemed much safer. Feet and sandals and ankles and "You're wearing my anklet!"

Protector Pants

7,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
Little Miss Shiny
She watched as Juni gestured something about a rip in her pants (maybe from climbing the tree in the first place?) but couldn't help noticing as the girl chased after her hat that there didn't look to be any tears in the garment in question. So she decided her friend must have meant that she needed to go change, or use the bathroom, or... something, and as Juni disappeared off in another direction she turned to smile (no, not shyly. Normal smiles, Shiny, normal...) at Mori.

"Hi. It's... really lovely up here, isn't it?" Yes, scenery was safe. Good topic, safe topic... she was looking somewhere in the vicinity of his feet when she spoke, not trusting herself to look him in the eyes. She noticed she had a tendency to just blurt things out loud when she was looking at him, so feet seemed much safer. Feet and sandals and ankles and "You're wearing my anklet!"
"Yeah," he agreed with a simple reply. While he noticed Shiny was looking down (at the deck? the platform was indeed well-built...), Mori said nothing about it since he'd only dare to look at her while she was looking away right now. Something about their eyes meeting made him... uncomfortable? He felt like every word he said was foolish, or at least potentially so, when they talked face to face.

Then she mentioned their anklets. "Hm?" He'd heard her and knew what she was talking about, but was surprised that she'd noticed. Steely eyes glanced down, sheepishness masked by his poker face. "... yeah." I like it, he looked at Shiny again while she was still focused on their matching seashell anklets. Because it's a gift from you. "Thanks."

Shy Genius

8,100 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Citizen 200
Little Miss Shiny
Wild Morinozuka

(( Don't wait on me emerging from the woods - my limpet has woken, so I probably won't be back until later this evening. twisted ))

Single Bear

11,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Mystical Adversary 25
  • Somebody Likes You 100
((OK quick question @.@ where are you guys? *internally yells at self for being gone for so long* ))

Jishin's Husband

Sparkling Star

18,125 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Generous 100
Wild Morinozuka
"Yeah," he agreed with a simple reply. While he noticed Shiny was looking down (at the deck? the platform was indeed well-built...), Mori said nothing about it since he'd only dare to look at her while she was looking away right now. Something about their eyes meeting made him... uncomfortable? He felt like every word he said was foolish, or at least potentially so, when they talked face to face.

Then she mentioned their anklets. "Hm?" He'd heard her and knew what she was talking about, but was surprised that she'd noticed. Steely eyes glanced down, sheepishness masked by his poker face. "... yeah." I like it, he looked at Shiny again while she was still focused on their matching seashell anklets. Because it's a gift from you. "Thanks."
"I saw they had larger sizes when I bought mine, and I just... it made me think of you." A lot of things make me think of you] "so... I bought it. I didn't know if you'd like it, but... I'm glad you do." Was it possible to feel embarrassed and happy at the same time? From how confused the two sensations were making her, Shiny suspected they really weren't supposed to be happening simultaneously like this.

She tried valiantly to push away the self-consciousness and focus on just the happy part, and looked up at him to give him a warm smile. They were completely alone here... Shiny blinked at the unexpected thought, but it was true. Realizing she was looking right at him again and about to blurt something out again she tried to cut it off by dropping her gaze, but it landed on his mouth and that reminded her of eating things and eating things reminded her of Honey who was always eating and Honey reminded her of that thing she'd been wondering about for months now, since the night of the rave and that... had her biting her lip, hard, as she debated whether or not to ask...

"Will you kiss me?"

Jishin's Husband

Sparkling Star

18,125 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Generous 100
Curvaceous Panda
((OK quick question @.@ where are you guys? *internally yells at self for being gone for so long* ))
((The club is vacationing at the Ootori's indoor jungle/testing facility/water park. Shiny and Mori are currently somewhere in the middle of the jungle area, up on an observatory platform. ))

Single Bear

11,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Mystical Adversary 25
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Little Miss Shiny
((The club is vacationing at the Ootori's indoor jungle/testing facility/water park. Shiny and Mori are currently somewhere in the middle of the jungle area, up on an observatory platform. ))

((Aaaaand it all makes sense now. Although I think I may just lurk for a minute wink ))

Jishin's Husband

Sparkling Star

18,125 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Generous 100
Curvaceous Panda
Little Miss Shiny

((Aaaaand it all makes sense now. Although I think I may just lurk for a minute wink ))
((Can't imagine why you'd wanna do that emotion_yatta ))

Single Bear

11,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Mystical Adversary 25
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Little Miss Shiny
((Can't imagine why you'd wanna do that emotion_yatta ))

((Nope no idea whee ))

Protector Pants

7,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
Little Miss Shiny
"I saw they had larger sizes when I bought mine, and I just... it made me think of you." A lot of things make me think of you] "so... I bought it. I didn't know if you'd like it, but... I'm glad you do." Was it possible to feel embarrassed and happy at the same time? From how confused the two sensations were making her, Shiny suspected they really weren't supposed to be happening simultaneously like this.

She tried valiantly to push away the self-consciousness and focus on just the happy part, and looked up at him to give him a warm smile. They were completely alone here... Shiny blinked at the unexpected thought, but it was true. Realizing she was looking right at him again and about to blurt something out again she tried to cut it off by dropping her gaze, but it landed on his mouth and that reminded her of eating things and eating things reminded her of Honey who was always eating and Honey reminded her of that thing she'd been wondering about for months now, since the night of the rave and that... had her biting her lip, hard, as she debated whether or not to ask...

"Will you kiss me?"
He offered a slight nod as if to gesture "oh, that's nice of you" when she said he'd thought of him. Though he was keeping nonchalant, Mori felt oddly warm, as if his face was flushing from embarrassment -- surely that was just the heat though? ... another cool breeze blew like it was answering him. He watched the golden hair that framed her face flutter slightly.

"..." When Shiny looked up at him, he wanted to avert his gaze to avoid staring at each other, but he continued to observe her thoughtful expression. Where was she looking? What was she thinking? Did he have something on his face?

Wait. What was that about a kiss?

The tall host's lips parted slightly because he felt like he should offer some kind of verbal response ( like "what?" ), but he'd been quietly and visibly stunned by her question. The few beats of silence between them fell heavily as he thought of how to respond to the radiant hostess' unexpected request.

And then Mori reached forward, touching beneath Shiny's chin to gently tilt her head up as he leaned down and pressed his lips against hers.

Jishin's Husband

Sparkling Star

18,125 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Generous 100
Wild Morinozuka
He offered a slight nod as if to gesture "oh, that's nice of you" when she said he'd thought of him. Though he was keeping nonchalant, Mori felt oddly warm, as if his face was flushing from embarrassment -- surely that was just the heat though? ... another cool breeze blew like it was answering him. He watched the golden hair that framed her face flutter slightly.

"..." When Shiny looked up at him, he wanted to avert his gaze to avoid staring at each other, but he continued to observe her thoughtful expression. Where was she looking? What was she thinking? Did he have something on his face?

Wait. What was that about a kiss?

The tall host's lips parted slightly because he felt like he should offer some kind of verbal response ( like "what?" ), but he'd been quietly and visibly stunned by her question. The few beats of silence between them fell heavily as he thought of how to respond to the radiant hostess' unexpected request.

And then Mori reached forward, touching beneath Shiny's chin to gently tilt her head up as he leaned down and pressed his lips against hers.
Oh nova, oh nova, oh nova... I did it! I actually asked him and now he's going to say no, or worse he's going to ask me why I asked him to- All thoughts came to a screeching halt when he reached out and caught her chin and his lips descended on her own.

All breathing stopped for a moment, too, for that matter. And she remembered to kiss back, eyes closing as she let her hands rest against his chest. Her fingers curled into the material of his hoodie, her body swayed into his, and the world went kind of fuzzy and just a little bit pink for a few moments.

Calculated Capitalist

12,400 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
Little Miss Shiny
Wild Morinozuka

Kyouya had stopped briefly into one of the security pavilions to acquire some sunblock for one of the guests. While he waited for the nurse on staff to dig it out from under the counter, he leaned over and checked the video feeds out of habit, more than anything else.

They shifted, flicked over to a different set, and he blinked, then adjusted his glasses.

Well.

"Ootori-san, here you go," the nurse chirped perkily, offering him a small brown bottle.

"Ah, perfect. Thank you, Miyagi-san," he said lightly, accepting it and heading for the door. That's interesting ...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff