Welcome to Gaia! ::

Draft a big back in the later rights, there's plenty there. Carey Davis and Gary Russell are both built like bowling balls ontop of that. There were much greater needs then RB, I don't care how good Mendenhall is.

Super Spirit

Schweeeeeeet! 'Skins are really bulkin' up the Offense aren't they?

First D. Thomas (WR), then Fred Davis (TE), and Malcolm Kelly (WR) so far.

All of 'em are nice and tall, Jason is gonna have some targets next season. 3nodding
Raiders only had one pick and they got McFadden. Not bad, not bad.
I don't like the Brohm pick up for the Pack. It's just seems odd.
l Xera Kaiba l

They really liked him, and wanted a backup QB for Rogers. QB's are injury prone.

I want the Raiders to get Brennan in the 6th round, because it looks like he will fall that far.
Drew Johnson
l Xera Kaiba l

They really liked him, and wanted a backup QB for Rogers. QB's are injury prone.

I want the Raiders to get Brennan in the 6th round, because it looks like he will fall that far.

They needed a TE for AR. But if he is going to be just a back-up well I guess I can understand.
l Xera Kaiba l
Drew Johnson
l Xera Kaiba l

They needed a TE for AR. But if he is going to be just a back-up well I guess I can understand.

Craig Stevens from Cal would be a steal in the 7th round. Next Colston. Watch.
so 2 first round picks for the panthers
i think they gave up 2 much 4 jeff otah
they shouldnt have gave a 1st round pick 4 next years draft
i knew baltimore was gonna trade down if they didnt get the qb from boston college but they still got a qb
GO

J-E-T-S

i no my team suxs lol
Drew Johnson
l Xera Kaiba l
Drew Johnson
l Xera Kaiba l

I wanted to get Desean Jackson ,instead the 49ers got a de, wich i guess is a good pick becuase we do need a pass rusah , a good pass ruch could make our defense pretty good.
Chris Powell
Rams....Chris Long.....great pick...what we needed...

DONNIE ******** AVERY!!!!???? NO ONE PICKED A WR AND YOU PICK DONNIE AVERY???!??? ARRRRRGH!!!!!!

*beats skull on desk*

Rams needed another WR though
l Xera Kaiba l
Leonard_Snart
l Xera Kaiba l
And the Lions pick another WR.
Uh...they took an OT?

Yea not a smart move especially they maybe a RB?

Ravens make a good pick.

Yea, but I still kinda wish they would have went with something else and let Troy Smith do the job. Meh, Flacco is pretty good and hopefully he will help us out alot and we wont lose to an 1-15 team again sweatdrop

Anyone know who Baltimore picked in the second round? I quit watching, I'm about to go look on the site now to see if its up there.
These are the Steelers 3 picks for the draft so far:

RD1:Rashard Mendenhall RB

RD2: Limas Sweed WR

RD3: Bruce Davis DE

RD4 not selected yet.
Drew Johnson
l Xera Kaiba l
Drew Johnson
l Xera Kaiba l

Okay. I completely underrated him like ******** over here. He went in the 3rd round to the Titans.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff