Welcome to Gaia! ::

Alien Visionary

19,800 Points
  • Married 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Supreme Supporter 500
I'm gonna miss HOC. I actually got into it and was enjoying it. It was rather fun for me so it sucks that it's going away. I'm really gonna miss it.

Lazy Krampus

12,300 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
Just like Lottery, ZoMG, that towns game, the fish game, ECT.

Why bother with anything new if you know it's going to be scrapped?
Old Man Vee
I hope they give us refunds on any gold we've got on there that we can't spend.

Hi there,

For more info please check here: Updated info

Nerd

♫♫ It doesn't really bother me that HOC is being removed.I never really played in and honestly I preferred zOMG! anyways.
What does bother me is that it's yet another feature getting axed.They keep getting rid of feature after feature it's made me and I'm sure quite a few other people skiddish about investing anything into new features.
Bana Banana
Fire 0ak
How long do we have to play it? I still haven't gotten the achievements.
You're not the only one, I don't think the achievements have granted at all since the devs who were working on it were let go.

Hi there,

Bunna
Fire 0ak

Me neither, even despite having earned them. sad

Hi there,

Lucky Hoarder

74,775 Points
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Hellraiser 500
Bob Dobbs

When was fishing scrapped? A couple of years ago they released the angelic rod which I proudly own and use and they updated the game with new fishes and items you can get by trading them. It was Gaia's first game so I may be biased when I say it will always have a place in my heart, but these mini games (should) take much less server space and resources. Plus, they just announced three new mini games and I will definitely give them a try when they are released. 3nodding

Is upsetting to see the big games go, and people have the right to voice their frustration of seeing it go. Hopefully this will help Gaia head in the right direction, can't wait for the new inventory arranger. whee

Liberal Fatcat

Yet another feature that was here today, gone tomorrow. At least I never got into HoC. But sheesh Gaia, work on the stuff you've got before adding new features that are eventually going to be abandoned.

Tipsy Fairy

15,550 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Love Machine 150
  • Nudist Colony 200
I really liked HoC. I love strategy games, and it made me a good amount of gold. sad

I just can't find it in me to do ZOMG or Aquarium... *sighs*

Lazy Krampus

12,300 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
Flux
Bob Dobbs

When was fishing scrapped? A couple of years ago they released the angelic rod which I proudly own and use and they updated the game with new fishes and items you can get by trading them. It was Gaia's first game so I may be biased when I say it will always have a place in my heart, but these mini games (should) take much less server space and resources. Plus, they just announced three new mini games and I will definitely give them a try when they are released. 3nodding

Is upsetting to see the big games go, and people have the right to voice their frustration of seeing it go. Hopefully this will help Gaia head in the right direction, can't wait for the new inventory arranger. whee

There was an older fish game unrelated to fishing, I think it had to do with bubbles or something but I can't remember the name of it.

Shadowy Raider

17,450 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
User Image This makes me sad. It was my lazy Sunday time wasting game that earnt me gold. I'll still play it on facebook if it doesn't remove my levels I guess...

barium711's Wife

Festive Leader

21,800 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Social Jackie
Bunna
Fire 0ak

Hi there,

Thanks so much! I'm really glad to hear it, and I'll be looking forward to seeing those achievements pop up!

Alien Cultist

Bunna
Social Jackie
Bunna
Fire 0ak

Hi there,

Thanks so much! I'm really glad to hear it, and I'll be looking forward to seeing those achievements pop up!

O: What were the achievements?

Angelic Cat

23,165 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Snowball Hero 200
cori chama
Bunna
Social Jackie
Bunna
Fire 0ak

Hi there,

O: What were the achievements?

pvp, 1 win, 20 win, 50 win

Queen_Nyssa's Waifu

Biggest Anubutt

19,850 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Survivor 150
I used to love playing HoC...

Then too, Pann made HoC cooler... that game was compose of all of our feedback, and it turned out really good because of that.

I'll miss it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces