Welcome to Gaia! ::

Space Genius

Mavdoc

Thanks for the reminder! I was going to tell you at the Dev Meat, but I actually was on that webpage right at the time when reservation was supposed to open hitting refresh over and over until the page was updated. xd

So I got my ticket within minutes of them becoming available! biggrin Hopefully I'll be able to take some photos to share with you and others too. mrgreen

The con looks like it was awesome. 3nodding You took a lot of photos actually--love all the cosplay. Though I can't figure out who you would be! My best guess is Boximus Prime. wink Thank you for sharing!

I wish I have the power to walk around the convention in restricting armor sweatdrop It's the NASA one.

Tenacious Glitch

24,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Newbie Helper 100
I'm going to the coast tomorrow to an aquarium with my family, so I won't be able to join. I have to enjoy the warm weather before the rain sets in.
Guin - Aoiichi
i been meaning to share these videos with you all.

WHat are your thoughts ??

I really like all the random footage and editing of the first video to complement what was being said at any given time. This just seemed like a lot of work to me. xd The video itself I didn't really understand the reason for. He just kinda posed questions throughout the whole thing to issues that I consider common sense as a gamer. Maybe less of a hardcore gamer like me could get more out of it. sweatdrop

Smart dude in the second vid to come up with so many quotes and bits of knowledge to support the topic. It's cool thinking of game players as falling into one of more of these categories. The classes really are the overarching types of people games attract. I'd be a large mix of most of those myself. I kept picturing one of those circular type diagrams that are shown in games for stats, where rarely all the strengths lie in one category. 3nodding

I'd seen that video of the Batman guy driving in Japan earlier--quite incredible what he was able to make/acquire with that costume and motorcycle! eek I'd like to hear more about the guy to see how big of a Batman fan he is and how much disposable income he's got to pull this off. xd
Different...Very.
I won't be able to attend Dev Meats until after Sept. 14.

It's been a long time Different! biggrin It'll be good to have you join us again. 3nodding
BF-dragontshd-40
Mavdoc

Thanks for the reminder! I was going to tell you at the Dev Meat, but I actually was on that webpage right at the time when reservation was supposed to open hitting refresh over and over until the page was updated. xd

So I got my ticket within minutes of them becoming available! biggrin Hopefully I'll be able to take some photos to share with you and others too. mrgreen

The con looks like it was awesome. 3nodding You took a lot of photos actually--love all the cosplay. Though I can't figure out who you would be! My best guess is Boximus Prime. wink Thank you for sharing!

I wish I have the power to walk around the convention in restricting armor sweatdrop It's the NASA one.

I knew that one was you, I was just kidding. biggrin You look great! 3nodding It's not everyone who actually owns a NASA suit along with a large NASA flag like that. *jealous*

It's a natural fit on you. I hope over the decades to come we'll see many official NASA mission photos of you that look just like this. biggrin
Scobre
I'm going to the coast tomorrow to an aquarium with my family, so I won't be able to join. I have to enjoy the warm weather before the rain sets in.

Visiting an aquarium is a guaranteed fun day! 3nodding Have a good time there. biggrin

Tenacious Glitch

24,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Newbie Helper 100
Mavdoc
Scobre

Visiting an aquarium is a guaranteed fun day! 3nodding Have a good time there. biggrin

Thank you. I haven't been there since my nephew was a baby and he's seven now. It's amazing how fast kids grow up. I'm so excited about a friend I've know since kindergarten is having a baby in three weeks, so I've been crocheting a baby hat for her. Life does pass by too quickly at times.

Tenacious Glitch

24,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Newbie Helper 100
Sorry off-topic stuff, but a couple of links. Here is one for a free hat: Aminihat and here is one with a cute comic I found about economics on Gaia: Coco and Kiki comic

Familiar Lunatic

Wow, LEGO Movie cosplays...AWESOME!
Scobre
Watch out for Marshall. No cage can hold him o3o

Distinct Dabbler

16,000 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Josie 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Mavdoc
Different...Very.
I won't be able to attend Dev Meats until after Sept. 14.

It's been a long time Different! biggrin It'll be good to have you join us again. 3nodding
Yeah emotion_yatta Not sure why I'm all active again, but why question emotion_hug See you next time!

Tenacious Glitch

24,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Newbie Helper 100
gataka
Wow, LEGO Movie cosplays...AWESOME!
Scobre
Watch out for Marshall. No cage can hold him o3o

LOL I'll try.

Perfect Bloodsucker

17,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Threadmaster 200
My birthday is next Saturday- we could do another dress-up-like-Kenny-meat-even-though-you're-all-too-cheap-to-copy-my-avi.
Okay! Time to get our voices heard. pirate

Similar to the Wall Street protest that was born almost 3 years to the day, we've got to get our message out!

What message is that you say? gonk Um ... well, having the zOMG! maintenance period being brief, or just keeping the game live, having devs work on the game again, reactivating the holiday events, giving Marshall his own shop ... all that stuff! scream

Hey, the original protests weren't really that focused either! xp But this weekend it's time to "#Occupy DMP"! (thanks to Commander Clusterfrick for the theme idea and title) biggrin

Bring your tents, drums, masks and sleeping bags--no soap allowed though! wink This is a free country, so you might be one of the police or the corrupt 1% to rain on the parade too. emotion_facepalm

Either way, tomorrow (Saturday) morning at 9 am PST is when we are congregating outside of the Dead Man's Pass gates in Bill's Ranch on Brain Clam server.

We're protesting Gaia by meeting in zOMG! ... on Gaia. sweatdrop Aw well, this is just a mock protest for fun anyway. xd

Animated Animated

24,175 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • ReAnimated 50
User Image
Technically speaking.....

Devoted Lovergirl

20,475 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
You guys have fun occupying DMP. I'll be out in the scary world dressed up as Lt. Uhura from the JJ Abrams remake of Star Trek. At least my cousins (one of them will be cosplaying as Ezio Auditore) will be my bodyguards.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff