Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angelic Prophet

7,850 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
I'd like to take a moment to say some things to you gaians. Listen, all of you might not know me, Hell, I'm ordinary just like you people. But, all of you don't know how truly lonely we are. Listen, to all of you who think that humanity is sick and cruel, and to all of you who think we're better off not existing, I'd like to quote a few people who made me who I am today.

"The importance of the achievement of Apollo was demonstrating that humanity is not forever chained to this planet... that our visions go rather further than that, and our opportunities are unlimited." Neil Armstrong, Rest In Peace

"You must not lose faith in humanity. Humanity is an ocean; if a few drops of the ocean are dirty, the ocean does not become dirty."

- Mahatma Gandhi

"Man's nature is not essentially evil. Brute nature has been known to yield to the influence of love. You must never despair of human nature."

- Mahatma Gandhi

"We cannot despair of humanity, since we ourselves are human beings."

- Albert Einstein

"The man who is forever disturbed about the condition of humanity either has no problems of his own or has refused to face them."

- Henry Miller

"I am one of those who think like Nobel, that humanity will draw more good than evil from new discoveries."

- Marie Curie

"As in the rankest soil the most beautiful flowers are grown, so in the dark soil of poverty the choicest flowers of humanity have developed and bloomed."

- James Allen

"Whatever misanthropists may say, ingrates and the perverse are exceptions in the human species."

-Napoleon Bonaparte

"I am proud to be part of a species where a subset of its members willingly put their lives at risk to push the boundaries of our existence."

- Neil deGrasse Tyson

“The reason I don’t worry about society is, nineteen people knocked down two buildings and killed thousands. Hundreds of people ran into those buildings to save them. I’ll take those odds every ******** day.”

- Jon Stewart

"It's difficult in times like these: ideals, dreams and cherished hopes rise within us, only to be crushed by grim reality. It's a wonder I haven't abandoned all my ideals, they seem so absurd and impractical. Yet I cling to them because I still believe, in spite of everything, that people are truly good at heart."

- The Diary of Anne Frank

"I believe in my whole race. Yellow, white, black, red, brown --in the honesty, courage, intelligence, durability....and goodness.....of the overwhelming majority of my brothers and sisters everywhere on this planet. I am proud to be a human being. I believe that we have come this far by the skin of our teeth, that we always make it just by the skin of our teeth --but that we will always make it....survive....endure. I believe that this hairless embryo with the aching, oversize brain case and the opposable thumb, this animal barely up from the apes, will endure --will endure longer than his home planet, will spread out to the other planets, to the stars, and beyond, carrying with him his honesty, his insatiable curiosity, his unlimited courage --and his noble essential decency. This I believe with all my heart."

- Robert A. Heinlein

Phantom

******** the earliest parts of Ghandi.
I said it.
You should understand why. Read.

Welcoming Friend

Bruce Wayne: People are dying, Alfred. What would you have me do?
Alfred Pennyworth: Endure, Master Wayne. Take it. They'll hate you for it, but that's the point of Batman, he can be the outcast. He can make the choice that no one else can make, the right choice.

Angelic Prophet

7,850 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
iR Munky
TL;DR

Don't know what that means, but I hope it's something good.

Friendly Friend

that was nice

Angelic Prophet

7,850 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
temptvtion
that was nice

Well, if it weren't for these people, humanity would be sick and cruel. And, thanks.
gay as ********

Angelic Prophet

7,850 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
[******** the earliest parts of Ghandi.
I said it.
You should understand why. Read.
“The reason I don’t worry about society is, nineteen people knocked down two buildings and killed thousands. Hundreds of people ran into those buildings to save them. I’ll take those odds every ******** day.”

- Jon Stewart

I agree with this man, Jon Stewart. Ghandi was actually a great person.

Angelic Prophet

7,850 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Preteen Atheist
gay as ********]
You should be proud of yourself right now. My brother happens to be a homosexual, and he read that comment. Thanks a lot for that...

Angelic Prophet

7,850 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
I Am Kurt
Bruce Wayne: People are dying, Alfred. What would you have me do?
Alfred Pennyworth: Endure, Master Wayne. Take it. They'll hate you for it, but that's the point of Batman, he can be the outcast. He can make the choice that no one else can make, the right choice.

I agree. He may be hated, but he was doing good things.
Jin the Ice Ninja
Preteen Atheist
gay as ********]
You should be proud of yourself right now. My brother happens to be a homosexual, and he read that comment. Thanks a lot for that...
haha, your brother pops peter pipers!
really do think that video is s**t, thought. I don't need some ******** motivational speech to restore my hope in humanity... and anyone who does never had hope to begin with

Student

That speech is alright, but the video makes it look like it was interpreted by an angsty teen.

Angelic Prophet

7,850 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Preteen Atheist
Jin the Ice Ninja
Preteen Atheist
gay as ********]
haha, your brother pops peter pipers!
really do think that video is s**t, thought. I don't need some ******** motivational speech to restore my hope in humanity... and anyone who does never had hope to begin with

Well, I thought people should know about this. Also, I hope you're proud of yourself...not many people even like humanity. If you disagree with me, fine, let's agree to disagree, but I did this for the people who hated themselves just because they thought they were sick and cruel.

Angelic Prophet

7,850 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Jixio
That speech is alright, but the video makes it look like it was interpreted by an angsty teen.

Well, it was made by someone who had seen this before, and put it together for people who he didn't know of. Hell, he might've done this just to show he cared about humanity. Then again, I'm not him.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff