User Image

Two hundred thousand and forty-one, two hundred thousand and forty two, two hundr -- oh, hello! Sorry, I was so busy counting all the stars I could make out in that top right corner there that I completely lost track of the time! I have to say, staring through a telescope at the great glittering tapestry of night sky up above has been both wonderful and educational, but I have to admit that I'm starting to go a bit cross-eyed at this point -- and I can only crane my head upwards for so long without suffering incurable neck strain. So, with a heaviness in my heart more massive than a black hole, I must inform you that Starlight Redemption will soon be nothing more than a distant twinkle in our eye. But not to worry! I’ve still got a few more stars to count and catalog, and so Starlight Redemption will still be in the shop until Tuesday, September 10th. That means you’ve got plenty of time to journey to the stars and pick up a new rare item, Cash Shop favorite, or one of these sparkling new exclusives:

User Image

If you're interested in taking another trip into outer space, be sure to pick up a Starlight Redemption soon! Now, if you'll please excuse me, I need to resume my counting. What was I up to? ... Oh dear.