Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anti Inquisitor

User Image
User Image

all I ASK OF you
      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

USERNAME
                                                                  Forlorn Toaster

NICKNAMES
                                                                  Toast, Toastie, Mal(Don't ask)

SCHEDULE
                                                                  I am a full time student with a part time job, but I am almost always on gaia and working on roleplays and stuffs :3

TIME ZONE
                                                                  CST Otherwise known as Central Standard Time. It is -6 from gaia time if that helps.

WHAT I DO
                                                                  tab tab tab tab Posting Layouts
                                                                  tab tab tab tab Thread Layouts
                                                                  tab tab tab tab GIF Posting Layouts (bribe for additional gifs)
                                                                  tab tab tab tab Profile Skeletons
                                                                  tab tab tab tab Banners
                                                                  tab tab tab tab Affiliate Banners
                                                                  tab tab tab tab Coding (just the basics)
                                                                  tab tab tab tab Lyric/Quote/Word/Symbols/All-That-Jazz Coding.

WHAT I DON’T DO
                                                                  tab tab tab tab Profiles aka CSS coding. I can't do it, I won't do it. It is not in my repertoire of things I understand atm
                                                                  tab tab tab tab Sex
                                                                  tab tab tab tab Nudity
                                                                  tab tab tab tab Draw Art- this is a layout shop, not a draw your avi/oc shop, if you want that go to a different subforum.
                                                                  tab tab tab tab Respond to hostile/disrespectful individuals- If you are rude to me, if you are rude to my friends, I will just ignore you and or respond in a hostile manner back. Please do not make me respond that way, kay thanks.

I think that you should pay me whatever you think that the layout is worth. Sadly, people are having as much problems with pricing as I am. So here are some bases that we're going to go on.
                                                                        Just a graphic;; 2k - 3k
                                                                        Just the coding;; 3k - 8k
                                                                        Full Layout with one graphic;; 4k - 6k
                                                                        Full Layout with two or more graphics;; 5k - 10k
                                                                        Full Layout with L shaped graphic;; 5k - 15k
                                                                        L shaped graphics;; 5k - 8k
                                                                        Thread Layouts;; 20k - 80k
                                                                        Profile Skeletons;; 10k - 30k (depends upon the complexity of the skeleton)
                                                                        Guild Layouts;; 5k - 10k

BECAUSE OF INFLATION THIS PRICE LIST IS OUT THE WINDOW
                                                                        I'm not going to make up some prices to cover up for it I'm just going to let you have fun :3

This is one thing I will not alter.
                                                                        If you want multiple gifs in a layout it will take a bribe.

Thread Layout Samples;; [1 [2] 3 [4] [5] [6]
                                                                  Most of those samples have the profile skeletons attached.

If you have any problems with what I give you, tell me and I'll fix it to the best abilities. If you still don't like it after that, tell me what you don't like and how you think it should be done. If you still don't like it, then just don't pay me, but please don't use the layout anyway.

I worked hard on everything in this thread. Please don't steal anything from this thread. I don't care about the symbols or the colors, just don't take the graphics or any of the coding in the actual thread.

BRIBES
                                                                  For the bribes I am pretty open to random things as long as I like them and don't already have them.
                                                                  Note: I understand that many of these items have an absurd price. For the most part I am not expecting them, but this is to show the kinds of things that I like if you try to bribe with other items.
                                                                  User Image Sainte Ciel: Agape ~
                                                                  User Image Foxy March ~
                                                                  User Image Kitty March. ~
                                                                  User Image Sheepy March ~
                                                                  User Image Zaphkiel's Wings ~
                                                                  User Image Runcible Moon ~
                                                                  User Image Lavender Bride ~

Or you can try with something else. Wings are loved, as are anything with wigs

DISCOUNTS
                                                                  ██Every Fifth Order is going to be a Freebie.
                                                                  ██Anything ordered on a Tuesday is going to be free unless it's in a bribe slot.

Anti Inquisitor

User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀xxxxxxx ◀ ◁▇▇▇••▇▇▇••▇▇▇▶ ▷cнσ αкαηє мιωα↺ ↺
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image
                                        ███████████████████████████████
                                        ( 've been roaming ) ᵃʳᵒᵘᶰᵈ˒||ι|| шαƨ ʟσσκıпɢ down
                                        xxxxxxxxxxx αт αℓℓ ι SEExxxxx [painted faces,] xxxxxxxxxxxx ⓕⓘⓛⓛ ⓟⓛⓐ©ⓔⓢ ςคภ't гєคςђтнɘ ▶ ▷ γoυ ʞиoω тнɒт ı ɔoυlα υƨɘ ƨoмɘʚoαγ ◁◀ ✖✖ γoυ ʞиoω тнɒт ı ɔoυlα υƨɘ ƨoмɘʚoαγ ✖✖( SOMEONE LIKE YOU)
                                        ███████████████████████████████

| ƒєєℓιηg α ℓιттℓє: lost | xxx | нαηgιηg ωιтн: No one | xxx
                                        | נυѕт ωση∂єяιηg: "Oh well" |

уσυ ηєνєя кησω ωнαт мιgнт нιт уσυ.
                                        ━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Cho sighed lightly as she stared at the sleeping form of the giant who had told her to go away and let him sleep. That was not going to happen. Having been his partner for a number of years now, Cho was used to dealing with his morning grump. The woman pulled a coin out of her pouch and flicked it at him, burning steel to give it a little extra kick. The man rolled over in his bed and continued to snooze. With a sigh, she flicked a few more coins his direction. It took about ten minutes and twenty hits before he sat up in the bed and growled at her, mentioning something about still needing sleep. She rolled her eyes.

"Suck it up you big baby, we were supposed to have left earlier than this. Besides, you won't try and eat my face off because if you did, Akira would kill you and you know it. Let's go!" She didn't really enjoy reminding him about the fact that her brother was in control of him, but on days like this she didn't have much of a choice. The woman watched as her partner rolled lazily out of the bed and she turned her head away from his nakedness. Not the brightest of ideas for her to stay in the room, but if she didn't stick around he was going to go back to sleep, she knew him better then to think he wouldn't.

Dressed and ready to go, Cho lead him out of the room and walked up to the innkeeper to deal with the bill. It wasn't a ton, covered by the group because they had needed it. Oni had refused to go any further then he had the night before and Akira had obviously determined that he would stop and be obstinate. She smiled and waved a goodbye to the nice man and stepped out of the door. They were officially on their way.

-----

Kiri was beautiful, as it had always been. Cho grinned from ear to ear at being back in the Village of the Mist. She had missed being in this village, even though it wasn't her village. She and the Mizukage were very close ever since that mission where she had saved him. She had never told him her feelings, not that she even understood her feelings. They had developed rather recently after all and she really didn't get it, not since Nasune had decided that he would tear out her head and maybe burn it with a fire jutsu. She had thought that would be the end of her feelings, but apparently she was wrong. She made new friends, found new meanings in what the world was.

She took a breath and started to look for the Mizukage, because, let's face it, he was the only person that she felt like speaking to. The festival was in full bloom around her, springing up people from every area of the town. It was the camaraderie that she had missed of the villages. Not being able to take part in Konoha's festivals without feeling silly, Cho hadn't been to a festival in a very long time. She looked around at all the stalls and the stations and got very very distracted in her quest for Ash.

Looking back at Oni, she thought about the reason that they were there and she sighed again. This wasn't a trip for her to have fun, this was a mission to protect the village from an attack that might occur from the Saiyuka. She mentally smacked herself for thinking that this would be a chance to enjoy the festival when she had to be looking for the members who were threatening the village. She sighed a little and hung her head, but she would still need to go speak to Ash so that he would know the reason that she was there and that Oni was there, looking as terrifying as ever. She smiled at Oni in a sickeningly sweet way. It was a smile that he would know rather well after all these years. It was the smile that told him she was skipping out on him.

"I'm going to go find the Mizukage. You can secure the perimeter or just continue looking like you want to kill something." With that, she dropped a coin and shot off into the air. It wasn't hard to get lost in the crowd after that, though it was lighter than she had originally assumed it to be. The woman lowered the burn on her tin. It was too bright outside during the day to be able to have it a full burn without it messing up her eye sight forever, but she couldn't afford to turn it off with the potential danger that could be lurking around every corner. So she left her tin on a low burn along with her pewter. If needed she could raise the burn and enhance her senses. Looking around, she accidentally crashed into a little girl holding a teddy bear. The little girl just looked up at her wide eyed and held the teddy bear tighter.

"I'm sorry sweetie." She said, bending down to be at eye level with the girl. The girl hid behind her bear and Cho just smiled. "What's your bears name hun?" The little girl peeked her eyes out from behind the bear at the question.

"His name is Kuma-kun. Mizukage-sama gave him to me. Kuma-chan said he likes me." Cho grinned and ruffled the little girls hair.

"Kuma-kun is a very sweet little guy. Could you tell me where Mizukage-sama was when he gave you the bear?" The little girl nodded and had the teddy bear point in the general direction that they had been in before. She ruffled her hair and picked up the bear, turning him toward the little girl. In her best voice, she made him speak. "You'we a good wittle gwil and I'mma take excewent cawe of you!!!!" She had the teddy hug the little girl and she hugged him back with a smile. Cho ruffled the girl's hair again and stood up. "Thank you sweetheart." With that she was off again, to find Ash before anything bad befell him.

It wasn't hard to spot him in the crowd after a while, he was the tallest person there after all. His student had wandered up to him already, which would have been fine, except Cho was Cho and she felt the need not to leave the two of them alone for too long. The smaller woman sauntered over to the two ninja. She picked up a teddy bear that the stall vender was more than happy to give her after she tugged on his emotions a little. She placed it in front of her face and stepped up in front of the two, making her presence known to the Mizukage.

"Kuma-chan is sad because you gave away her Kuma-kun to a sweet little girl." She spoke in a little teddy bear accent just to see his reaction.

Anti Inquisitor

User Image
          User Image
                                                  Text text text text text text text text text text text. Text text text text text text text text text text text. Text text text text text text text text text text text. Text text text text text text text text text text text. Text text text text text text text text text text text. Text text text text text text text text text text text. Text text text text text text text text text text text. Text text text text text text text text text text text. Text text text text text text text text text text text. Text text text text text text text text text text text.

Text text text text text text text text text text text. Text text text text text text text text text text text. Text text text text text text text text text text text. Text text text text text text text text text text text. Text text text text text text text text text text text. Text text text text text text text text text text text. Text text text text text text text text text text text. Text text text text text text text text text text text. Text text text text text text text text text text text. Text text text text text text text text text text text.

˚нσρє˚ ᵈᵃᶰᵍˡᵉˢ
                          ˚нσρє˚ ᵈᵃᶰᵍˡᵉˢ
                          ˚нσρє˚ ᵈᵃᶰᵍˡᵉˢ
                          on a string ••••• ℓιкє ѕℓσω ѕριηηιηg яє∂ємρтιση
                    winding in and winding out winding in and winding out winding in and winding out winding in and winding out winding in and winding out winding in and winding out winding in and winding out
                    winding in and winding out winding in and winding out winding in and winding out winding in and winding out winding in and winding out winding in and winding out winding in and winding out
                          тнє ⓢⓘⓖⓗⓣ σƒ xx IT ▾▿▾▿ has caught my eye
                          AND ROPED ME IN
                                ѕσ мєѕмєяιzιηg мєѕмєяιzιηg мєѕмєяιzιηg мєѕмєяιzιηg мєѕмєяιzιηg
                                ѕσ нуρησтιzιηg нуρησтιzιηg нуρησтιzιηg нуρησтιzιηg нуρησтιzιηg⋰⋰⋰

Anti Inquisitor

Quote:
Just some lyric coding.

( ι'ო ησт ) ƨиoω ωнıтɘ ๖นt i'๓xxxxxxxxxxxx LOST✘✘ ყօս ოսรէxxx ﻨռรﻨժε էհﻨรx FOREST ||xx ι'ო ησтxxxxx RED RIDING HOOD вυт ı ʇɥıuʞ ʇɥǝ ʍoןʌǝs ɥɐʌǝ ƃoʇ ɯǝ. xxxxxxxxxxssxxxxxxx( hen i lay my head ) D♡ѠИ||ȶօ ɢօ|| тσ ѕℓєєρ αт night..
xxxxxxxxxxx му ∂яєαмѕ ι cσηѕιѕт σƒ тнιηgѕxxxxx [тнαт'ℓℓ мαкє уσυ ωαηηα нι∂є.] xxxxxxxxxxxx ⓓⓞⓝ'ⓣ ⓛⓞ©ⓚ ⓜⓔ ⓘⓝ ⓨⓞⓤⓡ ⓣⓞⓦⓔⓡ; ƨнoω мɘYOUR MAGIC POWERS! เ'๓ ภ๏t คŦгคเ๔ t๏ Ŧคςє ค lเttlє ๒เt ๏Ŧ ๔คภɠєг, ๔คภɠєг!▶ ▷ ι ∂ση'т вєℓιєνє ιη ƒαιяу тαℓєѕ ◁◀ xxxxxx✖✖ i don't believe in fairy tales ✖✖ xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx( I DON'T BELIEVE IN FAIRY TALES)

Anti Inquisitor

Quote:
An early L shaped attempt

User Image
              User Image

if it's» NOT ρєяƒєcт |
                                                    |
                                                    it's NOT ↘↘ gσσ∂ єησυgн
                                                ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

‘゚THE OLDEST DAUGHTER
                                        ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬мσяιкσ σтѕυкα

Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text.

Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text.

Anti Inquisitor

Quote:
Just some thread graphics

Main Banner;;
User Image

Sub Banners;;
User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Anti Inquisitor

Quote:
More coding

▰▰▰▰wᴇʟʟ ᶤ ʰᵉᵃʳᵈ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ ʷᵃˢ ᵃ ˢᵉᶜʳᵉᵗ chord
                                that -DAVID - ᴘʟᴀʏᴇᴅ‘‘ ᴀɴᴅ ɪᴛ ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ord
                    But▮ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▮ you don't яєαℓℓу care for ⓜⓤⓢⓘ© αo γoυ?]
                      ▰▰▰▰wᴇʟʟ ɪᴛ ɢᴏᴇs ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜɪs
                            ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁THE 4TH
                                  ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁THE 5TH
                      ᴛʜᴇᴍɪɴᴏʀғᴀʟʟ↓↓ᴛʜᴇᴍᴀᴊᴏʀʟɪғᴛ↑↑ The ⋮⋮ BAFFLED (кιηg ) composing
                      ᴛʜᴇᴍɪɴᴏʀғᴀʟʟ↓↓ᴛʜᴇᴍᴀᴊᴏʀʟɪғᴛ↑↑
                ʜᴀʟʟᴇʟᴜᴊᴀʜ
                        hallelujah hallelujah hallelujah hallelujah hallelujah hallelujah hallelujah hallelujah hallelujah hallelujah hallelujah hallelujah hallelujah hallelujah hallelujah hallelujah hallelujah hallelujah hallelujah hallelujah hallelujah hallelujah
                        hallelujah hallelujah hallelujah hallelujah hallelujah hallelujah hallelujah hallelujah hallelujah hallelujah hallelujah hallelujah hallelujah hallelujah hallelujah hallelujah hallelujah hallelujah hallelujah hallelujah hallelujah hallelujah

Anti Inquisitor

User Image

User Image

(TRY)(TRY), and (TRY)again, you xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx haven't FAILED till you giveUP

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Day after day, week after week, time after time. It was all the same, it was always the same. he woman opened her eyes to the ceiling and immediately regretted the decision. Her head pounded out of protest, but she knew that she would have to get up eventually and now was as good a time as any. She rolled out of the bed, grumbling as she went, landing softly on the dirty floor. Her eyes scanned the room to make sure that everything was in its rightful place before she brought herself to her full height. Barely 18, and this was how she was spending her life, dressing as a man, deceiving the prince and royal family that she was sworn to protect. It had been eating away at her ever since she got pulled into the position. From the time she was 12 until now, she had seen neither hide nor hair of the nation she had served, and it had seen neither hide nor hair of her. Born female in a world where subservience was the norm, her feelings were more then raw about the country and it's government. There had been no contest as to where she would rather be. Barely on the run for a day and she had gotten herself enlisted in the Royal Guard, talk about a streak of bad luck. Living as a woman in these times was tough and now that she was considered a knight, outing herself as a woman would mean death.

Deteri Sint Cristone, grumbled as she dressed, thinking only about the awful regiment her day required. Her mind wandered to the prince as she wrapped up her chest before pulling on a white cotton blouse and a hard leather vest. Her bottom were closer to pants then they were to tights, for fear that someone would notice something that wasn't there she had requested thicker bottoms, though it was easier to just fight in cloth shorts. Her eyes adjusted quickly to watch the prince, who was starting to fall behind his sister. Deteri had been appointed the man's personal bodyguard for two reasons, the first was that she was his age, the second was that she was the best for the job. The day after she had been enlisted, against her will, something about the guard needing more young boys to run around as pages, they had been having a tournament to find the Crown Prince's new personal bodyguard, something about the king waiting to find the best fighter among them and viola.

There was the way the guards fought, there was the way that the knights fight and there was the way that she fought. They said she had an assassin's touch.At any rate, the prince didn't seem to be in the best of moods and emotional crap wasn't her strong suit. Deteri had been with the man for 6 long years and for those six long years she had been by his side or on the other side of a wall every hour of every day, and she was almost getting sick of him. He hadn't said a thing to her in days and even though he was a guy, he almost always had something to say to her, whether it was that she was looking girly then usual to that he really appreciated her help, there was always some tiny tidbit and she could tell her wasn't thrilled because he had said jack s**t. There had been something upsetting him recently, though she wasn't sure what was upsetting him. There were days when he was the sweetest person on earth and then there were does that she wanted to pick him up and through him into one wall or another.

Of course, those feelings didn't make her any later for her meeting with the king. Suro had been trying to escape recently, though he had only gotten out once, she had almost no doubts it was about him again, after all, why call in the prince's personal guard unless it was something related to the prince. The woman strapped a sword to her side and slung a quiver of arrows over her shoulder. She preferred not to carry the bow, but the king bitched at her if he saw that she didn't have it. She had always told him that anyone trying to kill the prince would be within distance of her sword in moments, but he never believed her and always made up random scenarios in which she would need a bow in protecting the prince. It was ridiculous. For a couple of months now it seemed as though the king was trying to prove something, it was around then that he had insisted on the bow and insisted that she practice with it in his presence. If it hadn't been for the fact that she looked like a man, she would been sure he was fishing for a reason to call her out.

She tread lightly across the marble floor, weary of any traps that may have been set. Paranoid she wasn't. Deteri was careful, not paranoid, because having her job made you watch the scenery with more care and precision.

"Milord." She bowed low when she arrived in the throne room, lifting only when she saw that the king had motioned for it. They stood there for a while, the king watching her with a piercing gaze, Deteri trying hard not to shift under his scrutiny.

"You can relax, Sint. I haven't called you in to chastise you." That was a shock. Normally she would be covering her ears and he would be yelling himself hoarse about her misconduct or something stupider. "We have more pressing matters to deal with. Suro has run off again..." Deteri groaned a little, earning herself a glare from one of the butlers, who found her highly inappropriate anyway, but the King just went on, avoiding letting out a little chuckle, though she could see the tiny smile she brought to his face. "I need you to find him, but he can't return here." That part was new. He must have followed her questioning gaze because he stood up and started to pace as he continued. "Our lovely country of Demica is about to turn into an all out war zone and I can't have Suro constantly running off into it. I need you to take him back to your country, after all your father must be worried sick having not seen you in six years." Deteri flushed bright red and looked down at her feet.

"How long have you known?" She asked. He continued to smile.

"About a week, though I've had my suspicions since your father sent the missive that you might be hiding out here. I've always thought of you as another child, my dear, so I will keep your secret, though it goes against my every instinct to do so. Please don't disappoint me." She bowed low again and was dismissed from the room. The only thing she grabbed was some money, that was all she could take so that the other guards wouldn't know. They all had their ideas about her, and who she was, even though they assumed they thought that she was a man. Of course, that hadn't dismissed who she really was from her own mind. Crown Princess, Heir to the throne of Avanda, it had eaten away at her for years before she had finally decided that her country was better off without her.

Deteri rushed out of the castle, riding one horse, pulling another behind her. She would find him and they would travel. The king would want weekly updates on his sons status, which she would have no problems giving. Deteri had no doubt that the king had another motive by having them travel across the country to end up over the border. Was it to have his son see how the world truly was before he had to rule himself, or was it something far more sinister? She doubted that she would ever find out. She tied up the horses in a clearing and stepped deeper into the forest, knowing the path by heart. It was the first place they had met, though he had, and still thought, of her as a water nymph bathing. He hadn't connected his personal guard with a naked woman in a lake and for that she was thankful. Suro was there, much to her luck, sitting under that same tree, just staring out at the water. Deteri snuck up behind him and grinned, taping him gently on the head, giving him a smile.

"Morning, my lord. There should be a rule against you running off early in the morning."

Anti Inquisitor

User Image

User Image
αвσνє thisℓιηє ıƨ ; ; ωҺ૯Ր૯ you stand||

ᶤ'ˡˡ ᶜᵃᵗᶜʰ ʸᵒᵘ ᶤᶠ ʸᵒᵘ ᶠᵃˡˡ ᶤ'ˡˡ ᶜᵃᵗᶜʰ ʸᵒᵘ ᶤᶠ ʸᵒᵘ ᶠᵃˡˡ

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                                ᶤ'ˡˡ ʳᵃᶤˢᵉ ʸᵒᵘ ᵇᵃᶜᵏ ᵃᵇᵒᵛᵉ ᶤᵗ ᵃˡˡ ᶤ'ˡˡ ʳᵃᶤˢᵉ ʸᵒᵘ ᵇᵃᶜᵏ ᵃᵇᵒᵛᵉ ᶤᵗ ᵃˡˡ

►► ( BELOW ) тнιѕ lιɴe ıƨ шнεяε чσυ ғαʟʟ ↷▐ ᵃᶰᵈ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ ᶤˢ ᶰᵒ ᶤᶰ ᵇᵉᵗʷᵉᵉᶰ||

Anti Inquisitor

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
the glass is never half empty if you're drinking the right stuff.

User Image
ELITHIA SAUNDERS
══════════════════════════════════
the rebel
ararararararararararararar

A beautiful summers day, out in the park, having a jolly good time. The seven year old was happy just to be next to them, their smiling faces all that she could really comprehend. It was happy, it was peaceful, she didn't have a care in the world, they didn't have a care in the world.

"Elly?" she looked up to see a bearded man grinning at her from above, standing next to him was a beautiful woman, she was smiling, holding onto the man with both arms around his. The little girl stood up and skipped over to them, smile plastered to her face.

"Yes, papa?" She asked, reaching up to grab his sleeve.

"Is there anything else that you should like to do before we leave?" She bit her bottom lip, staring at the ground, contemplating every thing that she had done that day to be sure she hadn't missed anything. As a seven year old, everything seemed so fascinating, so new. It popped into her head right at that moment and she looked back up to her father, grin broader then before.

"The swings!" She cried, waiting for his permission. The man nodded and the girl squealed with delight, rushing off now that she had been given the go-ahead. With her back turned, running to the play-scape, all she heard were groans. That didn't make much sense. She whirled around to see what had happened, but all she got was her mother on the ground, her father standing over her. It was a game! It must have been a game. She rushed over to him, smiling and happy.

"Mama," she giggled, kneeling down next to her, poking her side with very little force. She didn't speak, didn't smile, didn't even move. It was just a game, right?"Mama?" she questioned, shaking her now. She didn't respond, her chest wasn't moving. She bit her bottom lip, this time out of worry. "Mama?" she asked again, barely holding back the tears. Why wouldn't she answer her? Did she no longer love her? "MAMA!!!" She cried as her father pulled her away.

The scene shifted. The trees folded back on themselves, the ground grew dark. She grew older, her hair longer, her mind less childish then it once was. The room was dark and she was cold just sitting there, waiting, unsure of what the outcome would be. She hated hospitals, all they had brought to her was death, nothing good... ever. She held the man's hand, hearing his monitor beeping. It was happening all over again, she was losing him. His eyes flickered open and she gave a soft smile.

"I'm sorry, Elly... I won't get to see you become an adult." His eyes fluttered shut and the monitor went steady.

"Papa?" She whispered... She was soon pushed out of the way as nurses tried to bring him back. He was her last hope of returning to what she had before. The tears rolled down her cheeks.

Thud

Her eyes shot open as she landed on the ground for the forth time that morning. It sucked when the only dream you ever had was your last memory your mother, laying on the ground and of your father, on the verge of death. At least her father wasn't dead. She was scared though. Scared that this dream meant he was on his death bed waiting for the right moment and for death to take him in its sweet embrace.

"GET YOUR LAZY a** OUT OF BED YOU FREE LOADER!!" And there was the angry b***h that wouldn't shut up. "IT'S ALREADY PAST MIDDAY! YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO BE HELPING WITH THE CLEANING THIS MORNING!!" As of Elithia didn't already have enough to worry about without. So she pushed herself off of her floor and just groaned. Life sucked, but there was nothing she could do about it. She didn't want to die, that would have ruined everything. So she just dealt with as much as she could without losing her mind. Elithia dressed in five minutes, looking at the clock every minute. She was supposed to have been at thew school hours ago. Dressed in her favorite outfit and ran out of her room.

"About time you got down here." Elithia stared blankly at her step-mother as she pulled her shoes onto her feet. "Yeah, I heard you the eighteenth time." She mumbled, pulling a hat over her head. A first day at a brand new school. She had to try and look her best at least that day. "I need you to mop the floor." Again with the not shutting up. Elithia laughed. "What's so funny?" Her aunt asked, anger coursing through her voice. "Get the actual maid to do it, I have classes to attend." She laughed some more, hearing her aunt yelling after her as she run out the front door with her messenger bag. It was her all important life that was held in that messenger bag. Her laptop and somethings that her father had given her before he died. She didn't leave those things any where that the evil witch might decide to burn them

Into her old dark green Toyota Camery, Elithia locked the door just before her aunt got to the car. "You are so dead when you get back young lady." Elithia just shrugged her shoulders and started her car, driving away from the annoying old woman. This had been an almost daily routine for the two of them over the winter break, to bad that she had decided to change schools. The woman would yell and Elithia would ignore her. Same old, same old. She drove, running every light that she could and speeding to make it to the school on time, though on time for her managed to be around lunch. It worked. She arrived at the school with more time then she had thought. This was her third time at the school, the first two were to get her a little more adjusted. She was supposed to have started her classes, fat lot of luck that did her. Instead of being on time like a normal person, she had decided that it would be fun to sleep till noon and be late to school, an almost natural occurrence at this point. Anything to make her step mother angry.

The teen jumped out of her car, frantic to get to the cafeteria before her brother noticed. Keagan had been against angering her step mother, though she had done it anyway. He would be furious to know that she had only shown up at lunch, but he would forgive her for that, he always did. So, Elithia ran toward where she thought the cafeteria was and she crashed, into a boy as it were. "I'm sorry." She mumbled, pulling herself off of the floor.

[[In progress for the stalkers.]

Anti Inquisitor

User Image

xxxx•ิ TIME STANDS || stillxx ↷↶ carries me through eternity everything passes by ᵉᵛᵉʳʸᵒᶰᵉ ˡᵉᵃʳᶰˢ ᵗᵒxxxxx f l y xxxxxxxxxxxx& I'm watching you wαɴтιɴɢ yoυ hearing you seeing you & i'm wanting y o u, to notice me, always and only┐
                      but when the sun arrives ☊ I wake‘゚ to the lies and sigh
                      i wake to i wake to i wake to xxxxxxxxxx the lies the lies the lies the lies the lies xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxiwakexx i wake to i wake to i wake to xxxxxxxxxx the lies the lies the lies the lies the lies xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxiwakexx i wake to i wake to i wake to xxxxxxxxxx the lies the lies the lies the lies the lies xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxiwakexx i wake to i wake to i wake to xxxxxxxxxx the lies the lies the lies the lies the lies xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxiwake xxx'Cause •ิ TIME MOVES ON || endlessly ↷↶ and i'll watch you for eternity

════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

♩♩AYIMIR'S YOUNG CAPTAIN Ilvani Visone D'Tali

User Image

Uncomfortable, of course, was the least of her problems in a place like this, especially when the demi ruler she was supposed to be protecting had gone missing. That was what worried her more then anything. She had left without the princess days ago, had told the guardsmen to be with her constantly, in hindsight, that was a bad idea. Now, the princess wasn't here, and she was spending her time worrying about that when there was the potential for many many many other things to go wrong

════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
Dress;; MaskxxxxxxxxxxBoredxxxxxxxxxxBalcony over looking the Mantis BallroomxxxxxxxxxxNo One

Anti Inquisitor

User Image
                          ιт'ѕ ριтcнxxxx DARKxxxandxx the world
                                moves too fastxxx moves too fastxxx moves too fastxxx moves too fastxxx moves too fastxxx moves too fastxxx moves too fast
                                moves too fastxxx moves too fastxxx moves too fastxxx moves too fastxxx moves too fastxxx moves too fastxxx moves too fast
                    ▌▌▌▌ i'm the only °xx↷↷ ωнσ'ѕ ℓ ι м ρ ι η g on ‘゚ ℓєgѕ
                          the path is endlessxxx the path is endlessxxx the path is endlessxxx the path is endlessxxx the path is endless
                          the path is endlessxxx the path is endlessxxx the path is endlessxxx the path is endlessxxx the path is endless
                what's at the end
                Are you going there knowing about IT? ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬xxxx
                ill learn the answer if close my eyes

xxt h e xxx skyxxxηєνєя яєѕρση∂ѕ тσ ѕυcн QUESTIONS
                      two armsxxx two armsxxx two armsxxx two armsxxx two armsxxx two armsxxx two armsxxx two arms
                      two armsxxx two armsxxx two armsxxx two armsxxx two armsxxx two armsxxx two armsxxx two arms
        tied up ʊ ву α ∂αιℓу LIFE too heavy ↷↷ t o e m b r a c e ∂ я є α м ѕ
            ▌▌▌▌xx i'm scaredxxi've been abandoned xxlocked away
                just for todayxxx just for todayxxx just for todayxxx just for todayxxx just for todayxxx just for todayxxx just for todayxxx just for todayxxx just for todayxxx just for todayxxx just for today
                just for todayxxx just for todayxxx just for todayxxx just for todayxxx just for todayxxx just for todayxxx just for todayxxx just for todayxxx just for todayxxx just for todayxxx just for today
            run somewhere like you're CRAZY

User Image

Anti Inquisitor

User Image
User Image
                                                                    Location;; Insert Location Here◞◞
                                                                    Company;; Insert the people you're with◞◞
                                                                    Outfit;; [x]◞◞
                                                                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

[img]http://i1313.photobucket.com/albums/t541/forlorntoaster/Orders/Gavan1_zpsbccc2e8c.jpg[/img]
[imgleft]http://i1313.photobucket.com/albums/t541/forlorntoaster/Orders/Gavan2_zps204837b4.jpg[/imgleft]
[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][size=11][color=firebrick][b]Location;;[/b][/color] Insert Location Here[color=firebrick][size=32]◞◞[/size][/color]
[color=firebrick][b]Company;;[/b][/color] Insert the people you're with[color=firebrick][size=32]◞◞[/size][/color]
[color=firebrick][b]Outfit;;[/b][/color] [[url=OUTFITLINKHERE]x[/url]][color=firebrick][size=32]◞◞[/size][/color]
[align=center][color=darkgrey][b][i]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[/i][/b][/color][/align][/size]
[size=10]Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text.

Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text.[/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

Anti Inquisitor

Anti Inquisitor

[x] [x] [x] [x] [x]

Be what you want to be
Watch what you want to see
Kill for fun
It's ******** funny don't you think?

Vincent Mateno

User Image
        User Image

User Image

be what you want to be watch what you want to see kill for fun it's fucking funny don't you think?
                                                                  ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ║▌⋰⋰ (Location)
                                                                  ᴏᴜᴛғɪᴛ║▌⋰⋰ (Outfit)
                                                                  ᴄᴏᴍᴘᴀɴʏ║▌⋰⋰ (Company)
                                                                  ғᴇᴇʟɪɴɢ║▌⋰⋰ (Emotions)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff