Welcome to Gaia! ::

Thirteenth Bilge rat

29,025 Points
  • Fusion Apprentice 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
I wonder if they secretly nerfed them to not spit out as much per.

Lucky Hoarder

74,775 Points
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Hellraiser 500
main squeeze
Flux
I am sure they ''analyzed the possible impact on the economy and concluded it won't affect the market that much''. rolleyes
Which is pure b.s.

I'm starting to view them as slick liars who are only after our money any way they can get it. I see no justification for continually releasing this inflation-generating item that's already caused so much disruption to the economy. This makes no sense to me. Their only motivation must be pure greed, and sadly, they must just not care any longer -- about us, about the site, about inflation, or about anything except getting more of our money.

I'm sure they'll come up with some good double-talk and excuses to justify this latest crap, but I, for one, no longer believe their lies.
I am not really sure if a new inventory arranger will make up for all this, I don't care about the guilds but I agree they need to be updated.

As long as they don't make new games and focus on events, features and fixing glitches, I won't be too disappointed.

Lonely Loiterer

14,475 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Nerd 50
Flux
main squeeze
Flux
I am sure they ''analyzed the possible impact on the economy and concluded it won't affect the market that much''. rolleyes
Which is pure b.s.

I'm starting to view them as slick liars who are only after our money any way they can get it. I see no justification for continually releasing this inflation-generating item that's already caused so much disruption to the economy. This makes no sense to me. Their only motivation must be pure greed, and sadly, they must just not care any longer -- about us, about the site, about inflation, or about anything except getting more of our money.

I'm sure they'll come up with some good double-talk and excuses to justify this latest crap, but I, for one, no longer believe their lies.
I am not really sure if a new inventory arranger will make up for all this, I don't care about the guilds but I agree they need to be updated.

As long as they don't make new games and focus on events, features and fixing glitches, I won't be too disappointed.
I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for guilds to be updated. I think they're making some last-ditch efforts now to cash in on gullible people here before they shift their focus over to the new 18+ site. I no longer believe anything they tell us. Any truth has to be discerned from their actions, and their actions stink.

Lucky Hoarder

74,775 Points
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Hellraiser 500
main squeeze
Flux
main squeeze
Flux
Which is pure b.s.

I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for guilds to be updated. I think they're making some last-ditch efforts now to cash in on gullible people here before they shift their focus over to the new 18+ site. I no longer believe anything they tell us. Any truth has to be discerned from their actions, and their actions stink.
I don't believe them that much either, but is not my money they are taking. Forever Gaia will try and will never succeed. emotion_awesome

Fluff Bunny

21,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
well, as a wise man once said...

Dedicated Citizen

I look before me and I see so much talk about the economy of Gaia.

There is so much greed and selfishness abundant, it blinds.

You must remember that "The closer to light you get, the darker your shadow becomes."

As we strive towards things we want, we become narrow minded. We lose sight of our surroundings, and abandon our needs. In an attempt to move forwards, we are hurting ourselves by not being aware of what we have left behind us. We cannot move forward into the future until we understand our past and how we've gotten to where we are today.

I see nothing more than a stubborn child trying to grow. A spoiled brat that has been overstimulated. Such is not only the way of the economy of Gaia, but of human nature at certain moments, and it would seem possibly our entire nation, maybe even the world is at a stand-still, and it needs to go through a metamorphosis of realization and acceptance, before it can really get somewhere.

Like the world, like a human being - Gaia is a living, breathing thing. It flows, it feels.

There will be greater and greater tension as the storm clouds begin to form. I can only wait for the rain to fall. You can build your empire, Gaia. But it will find a way to stabilize itself. We are all humans, blind and selfish to ourselves and our needs.

It is all just a process of learning and growing. I can only hold strong and wait for something to happen.

May Gaia find it's way, as I am my own.

Everyday Cat

Doom Lemons
I wonder if they secretly nerfed them to not spit out as much per.
Sure seems like it. I didn't have enough cash last time to get it before it went away, and when I saw it today I pounced on it and bought two. Only got about 110k total.

I didn't notice the effect on the economy until recently though as I try to buy more art. The prices are insane now... I remember when almost 900k (what I have) would buy a whole gallery. Now I'm hard-pressed to find anyone willing to do a fullbody under 1 mil.

Lucky Hoarder

74,775 Points
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Hellraiser 500
Zanethemayor
well, as a wise man once said...
Good old Lickboot, I always think of that when Gaia does these sales. xd

Kawaii Slayer

19,500 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Magical Girl 50
Cloud Strife - Legacy
I look before me and I see so much talk about the economy of Gaia.

There is so much greed and selfishness abundant, it blinds.

You must remember that "The closer to light you get, the darker your shadow becomes."

As we strive towards things we want, we become narrow minded. We lose sight of our surroundings, and abandon our needs. In an attempt to move forwards, we are hurting ourselves by not being aware of what we have left behind us. We cannot move forward into the future until we understand our past and how we've gotten to where we are today.

I see nothing more than a stubborn child trying to grow. A spoiled brat that has been overstimulated. Such is not only the way of the economy of Gaia, but of human nature at certain moments, and it would seem possibly our entire nation, maybe even the world is at a stand-still, and it needs to go through a metamorphosis of realization and acceptance, before it can really get somewhere.

Like the world, like a human being - Gaia is a living, breathing thing. It flows, it feels.

There will be greater and greater tension as the storm clouds begin to form. I can only wait for the rain to fall. You can build your empire, Gaia. But it will find a way to stabilize itself. We are all humans, blind and selfish to ourselves and our needs.

It is all just a process of learning and growing. I can only hold strong and wait for something to happen.

May Gaia find it's way, as I am my own.

That was creepily in character for Cloud
I am strangely uncomfortable emotion_0A0

Dedicated Citizen

emi desu
That was creepily in character for Cloud
I am strangely uncomfortable emotion_0A0

I'm flattered.

I simply have an open mind. I am Cloud because I have come to understand what going through all that strife and having your head in the clouds is really like. I walk that path, is all.

Wealthy Genius

11,600 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Profitable 100
  • Market Browser 100
Zandykins
Disconnected is a word to perfectly describe how Gaia is from their community.

3nodding

They are acting more and more like a government. Happy population makes people stay (rule 1 in Sim City). In real life people have to stay because it's not that easy to move. But with Gaia the Staff is taking bigger risks than they think. People who leave will cary out bad info about the website and that goes around the world in no time.

13,150 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
See, I don't actually mind Flynn's. Sure it causes inflation, but I'm sure that's what it was intended to do. With all the re-releases of super exclusive and rare items lately, it's brought the prices of those items down a lot. So they released the booty to combat that and bring the value of the items back up to where they should be. It's actually quite smart.

Perfect Borg

10,350 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Nerd 50
  • Vicious Spirit 250
II Deaths_Mistress II
See, I don't actually mind Flynn's. Sure it causes inflation, but I'm sure that's what it was intended to do. With all the re-releases of super exclusive and rare items lately, it's brought the prices of those items down a lot. So they released the booty to combat that and bring the value of the items back up to where they should be. It's actually quite smart.

You don't seem to understand how inflation works.. Even if they raise the prices of those items back up to what they cost before, the worth of that gold has dropped. 1 mil is now worth what 100k was a month ago, or some such number. So even if you can sell that super tare item for a lot, you STILL can't buy as much with that same number.

Newbie Noob

They have put angelic halo in the GC shop.
A few were sold during the time it was in there.

13,550 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
Sevalle
Flux
They said, "The first one hardly made a dent. Let's go for a second run!"

What are we at now, five?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas