Welcome to Gaia! ::

Inside us there is a word we cannot pronounce
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▆▆ ▆▆ ▆▆ ▆▆ ▆▆ ▆▆ ▆▆ ▆▆ ▆▆ ▆▆ ▆▆ ▆▆ ▆▆ ▆▆ ▆▆ ▆▆ ▆▆ ▆▆
▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀➥ and that is who we are.

1.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 2. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 3.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.4.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

here are some avis I made. I'm not so happy with the last one idk
          other.
          (they should all layer properly)
          a. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. b.

I'm planning on changing my avi too but I can't decide what the next color scheme should be hahah

Rate these avis plus my current and I'll give you a rate back c: Suggestions are much appreciated
          Oh and please dont tell me not to change my avi because I am going to ignore you

Feel free to post your own avis
          User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

1. 9/10. I really like it. Especially the face. It's slightly creepy and beautiful at the same time. emotion_kirakira

2. 5/10. Definitely not my thing...the gold/white combo. neutral

3. 4/10. Again, a color scheme I'm not really fond of. And it's overly cluttered in my opinion. sweatdrop

4. 5/10. I don't really like how we can't see the face at all. But the colors are nice and I admit this one has potentiel. Just needs to be worked on a 'lil more. 3nodding

uuta

thanks for the ratings c: I really appreciate it. I'm more of a clutter person than creepy though idk hahahha emotion_dowant
          but uh yeah looking back at 3- it does look like its a little too much. I'll change that... later

6/10 I like the creepy undead chef thing (if that's what it is hahahha) you got going on but I hate the shoes. I think the shoes from serpentine raiments is more suited for the look you're trying to aim for. Other shoes that I think would look nice would be HOC: Death Dealer, nymph adora and/or sainte ciel: eros (maybe with shoe clips as well idk). I also think the wings are unneeded since your hair blocks like 80% of it

eucia

uuta

thanks for the ratings c: I really appreciate it. I'm more of a clutter person than creepy though idk hahahha emotion_dowant
          but uh yeah looking back at 3- it does look like its a little too much. I'll change that... later

6/10 I like the creepy undead chef thing (if that's what it is hahahha) you got going on but I hate the shoes. I think the shoes from serpentine raiments is more suited for the look you're trying to aim for. Other shoes that I think would look nice would be HOC: Death Dealer, nymph adora and/or sainte ciel: eros (maybe with shoe clips as well idk). I also think the wings are unneeded since your hair blocks like 80% of it

Ahah, yeah. They used to match with the avi because I was wearing a mask of the exact same color. Not anymore I guess. xD
But thanks a lot for all the suggestion, I tried them all. Serpentine Raiments actually was in my options when I made this avi but I went with Queen Corvina instead. Death Dealer are a bit too big for me and I don't really like Eros/Nymph. But I'll still keep in mind Serpentine, thanks. heart

uuta

any time man c:

Friendly Vampire

9,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
1. It's so unique but the pink to red throws me slightly. 8/10
2. It's rare to see really exquisite gold avatars and you've done really great. 9/10.
3. Also like this one I just don't care much for the mask, although it does match really great. 8.5/10
4. I actually love this one the most, you could just add more of the goldish trimming to balance it but otherwise it's great! 9.5

If you could rate my current and tektek that'd be lovely.

User Image

Le Patronus

Thanks for the rating hun

current - 5/10 . It looks like an uncomplete avi to me. I feel like you need more blue on your person rather than around you to fully balance out the blues in your hair. Really cute though, sadly I cant think of any item recs for the moment hahah orz

tektek - 6/10 . I dont think the background is really that necessary, neither is the flying clock and the bee things on your head. Color wise- its excellent, 'cept the legs. Honestly they make your tektek look like a satyr. I had an avi using the same skirt before so I know what's its like finding nice leg mods or shoes that go with it- your best bet is using a skirt like the Onyx Milady Skirt or Clean White Tavern Wench's Skirt. They both layer properly on gaia and give the empress cotton skirt a more layery effect. Your call

eucia

Le Patronus

Thanks for the rating hun

current - 5/10 . It looks like an uncomplete avi to me. I feel like you need more blue on your person rather than around you to fully balance out the blues in your hair. Really cute though, sadly I cant think of any item recs for the moment hahah orz

tektek - 6/10 . I dont think the background is really that necessary, neither is the flying clock and the bee things on your head. Color wise- its excellent, 'cept the legs. Honestly they make your tektek look like a satyr. I had an avi using the same skirt before so I know what's its like finding nice leg mods or shoes that go with it- your best bet is using a skirt like the Onyx Milady Skirt or Clean White Tavern Wench's Skirt. They both layer properly on gaia and give the empress cotton skirt a more layery effect. Your call

Yeah I just threw my current one together because my previous one was pretty dark and I grew tired of the theme. :p

But how do you think the hair looks on the tektek? I'm having a hard time finding a nice one and I used the little gold accessory on the head to try and balance out the black/gold. Along with using the clock accessory because it's like the one on the skirt. But I definitely appreciate your suggestions I'm going to look into them right away. biggrin

ll Strawberry Condoms ll

why thank you c:

I like your avi. Even with the shoes that I'm not too sure about- I feel like it gives a bit more swag to her walk ahahha emotion_facepalm wow i cant believe i just went there 8/10

Glitch

eucia

i have to say, the first one is amazing. haven't seen this kinda a avi around alot. 9/10 for 1st avi~

Le Patronus

dah crap i messed up i am sorry this is what i get for being lazy

i dont even remember what i said um the clock doesnt do anything for the layering
          if you play your cards right you can probably get the hair to look nice too. just add some more things with the crown. the crowns good. just not the bee thing whatever that is

um

hair recs? i dont even, i think they were vivacenote (the black one), trilunes promise and mystery white.

eucia

Le Patronus

dah crap i messed up i am sorry this is what i get for being lazy

i dont even remember what i said um the clock doesnt do anything for the layering
          if you play your cards right you can probably get the hair to look nice too. just add some more things with the crown. the crowns good. just not the bee thing whatever that is

um

hair recs? i dont even, i think they were vivacenote (the black one), trilunes promise and mystery white.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Do you fancy this a little bit more?

Le Patronus

yah it looks better than it last did. I think it still needs something on the head though, preferably something white but its your dream avi ahahah

eucia

Le Patronus

yah it looks better than it last did. I think it still needs something on the head though, preferably something white but its your dream avi ahahah

It's tough to find something. gonk Well I'll definitely keep looking, thank you very much. c:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff