• Popular Thread 100
¤Ikuto Tsukiyomi
User Image

User Image
User Image

Where?: Apartment Rooftop
Who?: Amu & Charas
Date/time?: September 16th ~ Monday ~ Early Morning
Mine?: Yoru, Aruto's Cursed Egg, Violin.
Feeling?: -- Aroused...

User Image

"Did Tadase dump you again? Seriously? If I were there for you, I'd kiss you and hug you and comfort you. ^_^ "

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇

When Ikuto had managed to get Amu’s name out more loudly, by then he was nearly ready to let his primal instincts take over so that he could take her, she had stimulated his supernatural erotic zones quite enough to do the trick. She seemed to only then realize what she was doing to him, he smelled more than felt her arousal in response to the vibration stimulate of his deep purring while she played with his cat-ears and that only made him want her even more. But then she had a klutz moment by falling off of his side of the bed onto the floor with a thud. Ikuto moved to bend and his hand taking her by the front of her shirt to pull her up closer so that his mouth clashed with hers in a deep kiss cutting off her ramblings and apologies. He all but slid off of the bed himself to the floor, kissing her with primal need and passion.

Yoru blushed from the need his friend is giving off as Amu falling to the floor disturbed the girls from their tickle attack on him. The hormones in the air are nearly too much for the cat chara to take as he wriggled free of the girls. But then he noticed the alarm clock which read 6:59:55 and counting. ”Ikuto…nya” a moment later and the buzzer went off at precisely 7:00 in the morning. The annoying sound had its other reminder too, that today is first day of classes and that classes for both of them start in one hour. It took Ikuto a strong will to break off the lust, but it was only by a fragile thread that he was able to succeed in doing so. ”We…have class in an hour…” he wished that it wasn’t so or he’d have bloody killed that clock already but it had its purpose.

Nariana
uh oh, careful amu.. xD

"I have already given in, I love you."

User Image

Hygienic Genius

Amu Hinamori

User Image
User Image
User Image

Where?: Ikuto's room
Who?: Ikuto, charas
Feeling? Flustered, hot...
Date/time?: September 16, Monday, 7 AM

"No matter what changes, I'll still be me..."

An accident turned spicy when Ikuto followed Amu to the floor. Amu was about to pick herself up when she felt him pull the collar of her blouse. "What a--? Mph!" she started to protest since she didn't need help, but was cut off by Ikuto's lips. This was becoming a recurring thing. Before she could react properly, Ikuto pulled himself to the floor on top of her rather roughly. Amu let out a confused grunt as Ikuto went into overdrive with the kissing. This was much different than last night! Was this the character change, or was this all Ikuto??... Did it really matter? After a few more seconds passed, it didn't. Amu was melting into a puddle.

Yoru called to Ikuto uncomfortably before Ikuto's alarm went off, and the kiss was broken just like that. "We…have class in an hour…" Ikuto told her huskily. Amu was all out of sorts and had momentarily forgotten. She felt flushed and tingly, her hair sticking out in odd places. "...R-right... Umm... Shower..." she stuttered out dazedly, as she tried to sit up, which was extremely difficult with Ikuto hovering over her.

Ran, Miki, Su, and Dia were blushing about as much as Amu, though for different reasons. Although they were Amu's would-be selves, they were quite... innocent when it came to the opposite sex. Well, some of them were, more than others. "It looks like the cat got Amu-chan's tongue~" Dia said innocently and giggled. Everyone's eyes bulged, taking in the double meaning. "Sshhh, don't put it so bluntly!!" Miki scolded her and shook her hands furiously. Dia could be so bold! "What do you mean? Stuttering isn't that bad," Dia replied, completely missing the bad pun. Ran and Su sweat-dropped. "Seriously," Ran deadpanned.

That's when Amu realized who made the comment. "Dia...??" she called out, almost not believing the voice she heard. "Amu-chan~! Good morning!" Dia said cheerfully before floating toward Amu, so the girl could see her. Amu fidgeted to make room between her and Ikuto, so she could sit up fully. "DIA~!! I'm so happy to see you!! When did you wake up?!" Amu asked excitedly, holding out her hands for Dia to fly into them and give her a hug. "I woke up last night while you were gone. I see that I missed a lot! Amu-chan, you're so grown and pretty!" Dia replied as she was pulled into Amu's chest lovingly. Amu's eyes welled with tears of absolute joy. She couldn't believe it! Dia had been asleep for years!

"Dia, do you remember Ikuto?" Amu asked as she released Dia and let the chara float. Dia nodded affirmatively, "Why, of course. How can I forget the boy that Amu-chan loves?" she said bluntly. Amu laughed nervously, but heartily. It was true, as revealed by yesterday's confession. Dia turned to face Ikuto and greeted him warmly, "Hi, Ikuto-san! I hope that you have taken care of Amu-chan while I was asleep."

"...And I can be whoever I want to be!"

User Image

Reila_Raine25

((School and life and just... AUGH. Thank you for your patience!))

Dedicated Poster

8,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
¤Ikuto Tsukiyomi
User Image

User Image
User Image

User Image

"Did Tadase dump you again? Seriously? If I were there for you, I'd kiss you and hug you and comfort you. ^_^ "

After the arousing attack on his supernatural erotic spots, Amu fell off the bed but he was too incensed to let a little klutz attack from her ruin his need, his desire for her. He followed her down to the floor kissing her with primal passion. This is hardly the character change, this is called hormones and a long waited desire for Amu to be his, they've only barely formally confessed their love to each other, and he could hardly wait much longer. Except...that now is not a good time for this, as his alarm went off, he wanted nothing more then to smash the clock and continue but its the first day of school, Amu is quite responsible and wouldn't like to miss first classes, where as he didn't really care at the moment. But reluctantly he drew away and murmured that class is in an hour. "...R-right... Umm... Shower..." she stuttered out dazedly, as she tried to sit up, which was extremely difficult with Ikuto hovering over her. He leaned a little back but was still incensed by what she had done to him, and this close he could smell her own arousal over what just happened, it made his mouth water, made him want her more. He could not make himself not kiss her again. His lips brushing tenderly against the corner of her mouth breathing her in and nipping at lips chin or jaw, capturing her lips fully again in another kiss right before her charas squealed over the situation.

That's when Amu realized who made the comment. "Dia...??" she called out, almost not believing the voice she heard. "Amu-chan~! Good morning!" Dia said cheerfully before floating toward Amu, so the girl could see her. Amu fidgeted to make room between her and Ikuto, so she could sit up fully. Reluctantly he obliged moved off of Amu to let her greet her chara. "DIA~!! I'm so happy to see you!! When did you wake up?!" Amu asked excitedly, holding out her hands for Dia to fly into them and give her a hug. While she had her little reunion with her best chara, Ikuto found himself feeling annoyed, these charas are fun companions but more annoying when he wanted to be more adult, they are so innocent that they might not can take a lot of adult content. He said nothing tho as it seems that Amu really hadn't seen this particular chara for a while.

"Dia, do you remember Ikuto?" Amu asked as she released Dia and let the chara float. Drawing his attention to the little yellow chara, she nodded affirmatively, "Why, of course. How can I forget the boy that Amu-chan loves?" she said bluntly. Amu laughed nervously, but heartily. It was true, as revealed by yesterday's confession. Ikuto smirked at the girl's bluntness and sat back a bit more giving Amu a 'you are mine' sorta look and an amused one at that as she got embarrassed even though the statement is quite true. Dia turned to face Ikuto and greeted him warmly, "Hi, Ikuto-san! I hope that you have taken care of Amu-chan while I was asleep." Ikuto smiled slightly, "I have indeed..." he trailed off suggestively.

Nariana

User Image

Hygienic Genius

Amu Hinamori

User Image
User Image
User Image

Where?: Ikuto's room
Feeling? Happy
Date/time?: September 16, Monday, 7 AM

Amu was on cloud nine right now. Waking up to Ikuto and Dia was a dream come true! Dia had been asleep since she started high school, so it had been 3 years. Man, she and her charas needed to catch Dia up!

Amu covered her cheeks as she felt a blush coming when Ikuto answered Dia with, "I have indeed..." She heard the slight kink in his voice; it was becoming much easier for her to notice. It was so sexy, but embarrassing at the same time. She'd never admit that first part. She was still trying to figure out how to respond to those kinds of comments. 'In due time, Amu. One thing at a time,' she thought. By the way, that dumb bet was still on. Amu had to watch herself, lest she become Ikuto's slave for a day.

"You should go and get ready now, Amu-chan. You don't want to be late," Miki suggested. "Awww, I guess you're right..." Amu sighed and used her hands to push herself off the ground. She was still wearing her clothes from last night, and she really needed to shower. "I'm going to take a quick shower, Ikuto," she informed him before hustling to her room to gather her bathroom things. The charas followed Amu out of Ikuto's room. Dia turned back and said, "We should talk later, Ikuto-san~."

Amu quickly grabbed her bathroom bag with her soaps and cleaners, her towels, a black mini skirt, and a blouse resembling a school fuku with a white base and black plaid sleeves. She scurried to the bathroom, locked the door (lest Ikuto be a pervert), turned the shower water on, quickly removed her clothes, and hopped in for a quick shower. She didn't have enough time to wash her hair, so she pinned it up above her head to keep it from getting wet. Another day without washing it wouldn't kill her; she'd do it tonight.

The charas stayed in Amu's room to give her some privacy, so they planned their own adventure for the day while sitting on her plush bed. Ran, Miki, and Su were determined to catch Dia up on the past 3 years of Amu's life while Amu was away at school. "We should invite Yoru!" Ran suggested, and the others nodded in agreement.

Amu was in such a happy mood that she began humming in the shower-- one of Utau's songs, of course. Humming quickly turned into singing, though. "...taiyou ga niau yo | tobikiri no egao misete!" That reminded her. Utau would be here this morning to talk to Ikuto.

Normally, Amu would be super self-conscious about singing in the shower. She never did it around her family. But she felt so liberated and... well, happy! What did it matter if she wanted to belt out a few tunes? Amu finished showering in 5 minutes (new record) and quickly put her clothes on. She washed her face and brushed her teeth before exiting. She could put on makeup and comb her hair in her room to give Ikuto more time to prepare. "Ikutooo, I'm finished in the bathroom now. Thanks for waiting. Oh. And Utau might be here soon," she peeked her head into his room and announced.

User Image

Reila_Raine25

((HIATUS OVER~!!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.))

Dedicated Poster

8,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
¤Ikuto Tsukiyomi
User Image

User Image
User Image

User Image

After Ikuto had acknowledged Dia, he had reluctantly let Amu get up as her charas began to state how they need to shower and get ready for class. Amu darted out to get ready himself, her charas followed. He sighed then got up, he pulled on a shirt then padded out of his room to the kitchen area where he began heating some water to make coffee. Yoru hovered around near him while the girls went with Amu. It had been a hectic the last several hours. His confession to murder, Amu's confession to loving him, what he had waited for and finally come to pass so now what was to be done? Courting her, taking her out on more real dates, serenading her and more. He added coffee grounds to the maker and placed a mug to be filled. He knew he had to talk to Utau over what happened yesterday, then there is going to classes and then probably standing at a likely place during lunch or free period to earn a little extra pocket change. Then he figures that he'd ask her out to dinner...nodding to himself that seemed to be the most likely plan for today.

Amu didn't take long in the shower and soon she came out dressed. He took a moment to eye her up and down appreciatively and taking his coffee he passed her to take a shower himself. He didn't take lone either maybe 5-8 minutes. The warm rays of water washing over his body helped to ease away his immediate problem that he had to let go to allow school to start. He washed his hair then rinsed; the sort of shampoo he used is Ocean spray. He dressed in jeans, white tee shirt and a loose jacket, black boots. He ran a comb lightly through his hair before picking up his bag and tossing it onto the couch, they had 45 minutes till class starts so he settled to drink his coffee then to make more.

Nariana

User Image

Hygienic Genius

Amu Hinamori

User Image
User Image
User Image

Where?: Amu's room, Kitchen
Feeling? Happy. Pretty.
Date/time?: September 16, Monday, 7:30 AM

Amu went into her room to finish getting ready. She laid out her makeup and some hair accessories onto her dresser. The charas followed suit and floated to the dresser. They loved being Amu's fashion team, whether she asked for their opinions or not.

Miki took the reins with a hand on her chin. "Hmmmm.... I'm feeling a more natural look today. Keep the colors simple," she said with confidence as she looked from the makeup items to Amu. "But first, let's do the hair. Let it flow today," Miki concluded with an artistic gleam. "Ooos" and "Ahhhs" echoed from the other three as they clapped in approval. Amu smiled and said, "Okay!" before grabbing her comb and getting to work.

"First, comb out the knots~... Ow... Ow," she sing-talked and flinched as she combed away merrily. "Next, smooth the frizz~" Amu chirped as she switched the comb out for the brush. Ran joined in, "Smooth, smooth!" Ran cheered, tiny fists moving. "And now, the spritz!" Amu sing-talked before grabbing a can of hair spray. She sprayed a little too much for the charas and made them cough. "Whoops," Amu said. Su pointed to a pair of black cross clips in between coughs. "Finally, the finishing touch~" Amu said and pinned the clips to the sides of her bangs. "There! Now, the makeup. Keeping it light," Amu told herself. She applied light mascara, a dash of blush to make her cheeks more rosy, and a peachy lip gloss to make her natural color just a bit more noticeable.

"One last thing..." Dia said and snapped her tiny fingers. It seemed like nothing happened. Amu and the other charas looked confused. "Go open the drapes, Amu-chan," she suggested with a wink. Amu obliged and walked to the windows to push open her pink blinds. A small, but still noticeable shimmer magically appeared around Amu as rays of sunlight gradually illuminated her and the room. The charas gasped in delight. "What?" Amu asked and looked at herself in the mirror. She gasped, too, and smiled. "Dia..." "Now you're ready, Amu-chan, desu~" Su chimed.

Amu put on black knee-high socks, a pair of flats, and gathered her belongings before leaving her room. Ikuto was going to love this. He wouldn't see it until they went outside, though. About 15 minutes had passed, so she had a solid 20 minutes before she needed to leave for her first class. Not too bad. Their apartment was only about 5 minutes away from the main campus. Hopefully, Utau would be here soon.

Now she just needed a little breakfast. Amu smelled coffee as she walked down the hall to the living area. Ikuto must have been finished already. She tossed her purse beside Ikuto's bag. "Ikuto, do you want some toast?" she asked him as she walked by him into the kitchen. She wondered what he ate on a regular basis, remembering the odd things he picked up at the store.

User Image

Reila_Raine25

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Dedicated Poster

8,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
¤Ikuto Tsukiyomi
User Image

User Image
User Image

User Image

Ikuto could hear Amu's elaborate and talkative getting ready from the living room, what was so fascinating about brushing hair and applying make up anyways...women. When Amu finally came out she wore black and white today her hair loose. He lounged on the couch lazily as she moved past him to begin making food. "Ikuto, do you want some toast?" He shrugged, "Sure, whatever you want to make koi." he leaned back and looked at her, he knew that Utau would be showing up soon, he moved to check his phone in case she had left any messages. Yoru floated nearer to Amu looking hopeful for maybe some cream or milk this morning. He looks as shaggy as ever. Ikuto's own hair is only mildly brushed, he doesn't spend a lot of time on grooming, though if she got any bright ideas to pick at his hair or groom him herself like a semi-possessive mother or something... well it would be simply how she went about it if she got the erge to.

Nariana
Sorry minor writer's block. offered a vague idea in post while she is waiting on the toast.

User Image

Hygienic Genius

Amu Hinamori

User Image
User Image
User Image

Feeling? Happy. Pretty.
Date/time?: September 16, Monday, 7:35 AM

"...koi," Ikuto ended his response, and Amu froze like an icicle as she reached for the bread on the counter. Were they really a couple now that she had confessed to him? Or was this just standard Ikuto flirting? She didn't know. Could she ask him? Is that too awkward? Ugh.

She noticed Yoru lingering and figured that he would like to be fed something, too. She never understood why charas liked eating human food. Weren't they supposed to be magical beings, or something? 'Anyway...' she dismissed that. Sometimes you just had to accept the unexplainable. After she put two slices of toast in the toaster, she opened the fridge and pulled out the milk and butter. She opened a cabinet above the stove, pulled out a saucer and two plates, carefully poured milk into the saucer, and offered it to Yoru on the counter across from her. "Here, have some," she told him with a small smile.

The toast popped up nice and brown, and Amu grabbed a knife from a drawer to spread butter. She didn't know if Ikuto liked jam or not, so she didn't go for that. Personally, she could go either way. Jam, butter, nothing-- it didn't really matter. When she was done with his toast, she put two more slices in the toaster for herself. As she walked back to the living room with the first toast, she decided to go on and ask Ikuto about their relationship.

"Your toast is here, Ikuto," she said as she placed his plate on the dining table. She lingered for a few moments before adding, "Uhh, by the way, Ikuto... Since last night... are we... official?" Amu asked in the least cool way possible. Did he even know what she was referring to? Oh, gosh...

User Image

Reila_Raine25

((Utau is next~ I'll leave your idea for next post.))

Dedicated Poster

8,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
¤Ikuto Tsukiyomi
User Image

User Image
User Image

Feeling?: --

User Image

Ikuto sipped his coffee while Amu set about making toast for him. Yoru flew over to hover around looking to be fed himself. She offered him a saucer of milk which he fell upon with delight. Glancing over at her as she worked he noticed a hesitation to her as she pulled out different types of spread deciding on which one to offer to him. He drank the last of his coffee then stood to go fill himself another mug. The toaster beeped and popped the bread out, she began to spread some butter on it to lay on a plate. He set about adding a new coffee container to start filling himself more coffee. She turned to place the plate of toast on the table, "Your toast is here, Ikuto," She lingered for a few moments before adding, "Uhh, by the way, Ikuto... Since last night... are we... official?" Amu asked in the least cool way possible.

She had placed some more bread into the toaster. Ikuto looked to her when she asked him this, she had confessed to loving him last night. Even though he had done some bad things recently, she still wanted to be with him. Through the good times and the bad. Did she still hesitate about their relationship or is she just nervous about taking the next step? He walked a step closer to her and took her hand gently by his then bent to kiss her hand tenderly, pulling her to him as he straitened, pulling his arms around her in an embrace. "I love you Amu. Will you be my girlfriend and have dinner with me tonight after classes?" He was going to wait and ask her casually later today during break but if she would like them to be official? Heh it probably sounded like a proposal. He had no trouble saying it. He is quite straitforward in what he wants. He added the cherry to the top of the cake and brushed his lips playfuly from her forehead to her nose then captured her lips with his in a heated passionete kiss. He supported her in case if she could not support herself.

Tadase probably dated her before he got to her, if she kissed the kitty king, she probably will quickly find that where Tadase is a gentleman, Ikuto is passionete and needing and perhaps a little primal, it makes a remarkable different to have a guy want you, need you with every touch but will not harm you. He unlike Tadase has had to wait a long time for this because he is not a Pedafile. He loves her and wants no one but her, she is his treasure. It is a long moment before he released her, "Is that 'official' enough for you, koi?" Yoru floated smuggly over the pair while her charas still seemed stunned at Ikuto's forwardness, but really they should have gotten used to this by now.

Nariana

User Image

Hygienic Genius

Amu Hinamori

User Image
User Image
User Image

Feeling? Very happy.
Date/time?: September 16, Monday, 7:35 AM

Amu was surprised when Ikuto grabbed her hand and kissed it. 'Like a fairy tale!' she thought and watched him curiously. He then pulled her into a warm embrace before boldly declaring, "I love you Amu. Will you be my girlfriend and have dinner with me tonight after classes?" 'W-what??' she thought and gasped. Well, there it was. If that wasn't an official proposal, then she didn't know what was. It took a moment for the shock from Ikuto's boldness to wear off before she could respond. Amu wrapped her arms around his stomach and stuttered quietly into his shirt, "Y-yes."

After having just given Ikuto a response, he leaned in again to lightly kiss her forehead, her nose (which made her close her eyes and giggle), and finally her lips. 'Mmm, always so warm... So strong... Yet, still so gentle,' she thought as she let Ikuto's lips melt her once again. That was a good way to describe Ikuto, as well as the kiss. She felt elated and calm at once, if that was possible. She was elated because she (not-so) secretly wanted Ikuto to belong to her, and she equally wanted to be his. She was calm because she felt like nothing could go wrong in that moment. Her knees felt like jelly, but Ikuto held onto her steadily.

All moments have to end, and Ikuto eventually pulled away. In a daze, she almost didn't hear him when he asked, "Is that 'official' enough for you, koi?" "Mmm, yeah..." was all she could mutter with a smile as she leaned her forehead into his chest, trying to regain her focus. The toaster popped, and she sighed. She felt like that toaster right now-- very hot. Ikuto was the only person that ever made her feel that way. She was probably blushing as a result, so it was good to stay there just a few seconds longer.

When she felt normal again, she let go of Ikuto and grabbed the toast to finish her breakfast. She found herself still smiling. "I hope you have a place in mind for dinner. I don't know the area very well, but I don't have a preference," she told him before taking a bite of her now-buttered toast.

User Image

Reila_Raine25

((When backspacing text becomes going back to previous webpages... >.> UGH.
I'm splitting Utau to another post later today. Church time~))

Hygienic Genius

U T A UXX(H O S H i N A)XXT S U K i Y O M iXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════•✦•══

"Utau-chan, it's time to go," Eru notified Utau as the young woman sat on her couch and listened to her newest recording one last time on her laptop. "Okay, okay. I was just--" Utau started before Iru mocked Utau impatiently, "'Checking to make sure it sounds perfect~!' We know! Come on, it's the same as it was the last ten times!" Utau sighed and took off her headphones. "I guess you're right," she said before ejecting the CD, turning off her laptop, and standing up to leave. She was dressed in a pink t-shirt and white skinny jeans with a black belt. Today was a travelling day, so she dressed comfortably. She rented an apartment in this area of town since Amu went to school here and Sanjou-san was now married. It was time to get back on the road in preparation for a new show.

Utau frowned as she looked down at the CD, which said: "To Ikuto". She picked up the clear case and placed the CD in it, closing it carefully. It was a gift of apology, and she didn't want anything happening to it. It took her all night to write and record the one song burned onto it, spurred by her feelings of regret, fear, and hope from the night before. 'I said such a terrible thing to him last night... I wonder if he'll accept this,' she thought anxiously as she put the CD on the glass coffee table in front of her.

She picked up her white beanie and sunglasses from the table and put them on to cover her pigtails and eyes from the public. 'And from Ikuto...' she thought with another sigh. Her eyes were slightly puffy after she let herself slip once while taking a break from writing last night. Plus, she had bags under her eyes as a result of getting only 2 hours of sleep. Thankfully, makeup did a pretty good job of covering this up. Still, it wasn't perfect. She picked up the CD again and walked to the door, where her black shoulder purse and belongings were already packed.

The ride to Amu and Ikuto's apartment was uneventful. She wanted to play the CD in the car to calm her nerves, but she was worried that it would get scratched up in some paranoid series of unfortunate events. The charas said nothing, sensing their owner's mood. They had comforted her as much as they could. The rest was up to her. When Utau parked, she looked at herself in the mirror and practiced apologizing with a calm face, "'Ikuto, I'm sorry. Take this,'" before adding, "... It will be fine. He's your brother; he has to accept this!" before getting out of the car with the CD in her purse.

After a walk that felt like an eternity, she arrived at their door. Clenching and unclenching her hands, she took a huge calming breath and knocked on the door. Her face was calm, but she had trouble keeping her hands steady. She hoped no one noticed. It was about 7:40 am, so she would keep this short.

══•✦•═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX The Singing Star

Where?: Apartment
Who?: charas
Feeling?: Nervous
Date/time?: September 16, Monday, early morning

OOC:
Reila_Raine25

Dedicated Poster

8,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
¤Ikuto Tsukiyomi
User Image

User Image
User Image

Who?: Utau - Amu & Charas
Feeling?: -- Contentment

User Image

Amu watched his actions curiously as he set his coffee mug down then kissed her hand like a prince then pulled her into a hug. she had asked him if they were official or not hesitantly even though they had confessed to loving each other the night before. She wanted official? Very well he could make with the passionate dramatics to make it official. But he isn't kidding though when he asked her to be his girlfriend. She stiffened in his arms after the declaration. Slowly, hesitantly she wrapped her arms around his middle and stuttered out a tremulous yes to his query. He smiled, she is still not used to his dramatics yet. But he meant every word he said. He then gave her passionate kiss, powerful enough to make her knees wobble. They stood like that for a few minutes even after he ended the kiss while she leaned on his chest, he asked her if that is official enough for her and she nodded. He breathed in her shampoo as she leaned on him, hiding her blushing face from him.

The toaster popped and with a sigh she pulled away to get her toast to butter to finish making her breakfast. He picked up his cup of coffee then went to the table to pick up his toast to take a bite out of the corner, "I hope you have a place in mind for dinner. I don't know the area very well, but I don't have a preference," he heard her and thought for a moment, he's been around the world often enough and has had time to try various types of foods from different countries. He'd have to look at the town restaurants online to see what Seiyo has. "I don't know...I'll look up what we've got. I suppose that depends on what you'd like to try: common or delectable eh koi?" He would like to take her out for dinner but this only prooves that he hasn't planned that much further ahead, as for money that isn't much of an issue; he has plenty of change from playing in the streets, and besides that point his family is quite rich since a portion of the funds from Easter goes into the Tsukiyomi family account due to his mother having founded the company. He has his own credit card to the account, and an debit card to his own account from money he deposits off his own work and some of his and Utau's work as he sometimes still composes the music she sings lyrics too.

At that moment there is a knock on the door, Ikuto glanced up at the door, Yoru grooming himself after having had that saucer of cream floated up, "Nya that must be Utau." Chewing his food down he tossed the toast back onto the plate, after what happened last night he suspects that his sister is feeling upset over it in more ways then one. He moved to the door and opened it even though he could have just called through it to say that its open. he stood aside to let her in, "Morning Utau." His voice came out neutral as usual but no anger showed, in fact he seemed realitively content.

Nariana

User Image

Hygienic Genius

U T A UXX(H O S H i N A)XXT S U K i Y O M iXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════•✦•══

Utau kept a calm face as Ikuto opened the door and greeted her, equally calm. "Good morning, Ikuto," she replied quietly and stepped inside the apartment. 'Keep it short.' "I won't be long. I just wanted to--" she started to say as she reached into her purse for the CD case, but her hands were shaking so much that the case slipped out of her hands.

"Ah!" she yelled in surprise as she tried to catch it in midair, but missed. The case bounced on the ground, and the front part cracked. "Stupid, cheap, piece of..." Utau cursed under her breath. She bit her bottom lip as she bent over to pick up the now-cracked case. 'Please be okay, please be okay...' she thought anxiously as she inspected the damage. The CD seemed fine, as far as she could tell. Her nerves and anxiety she felt were now starting to show on her face. She worked so hard to write that one song. The keyboard in her apartment was the only instrument she had, and the song didn't even have a name to it yet! Still, it was the only way that she could think to appropriately apologize to Ikuto and show him how she really felt. All she had to do was give it to him. How was this so hard? She could feel her emotions welling up again.

She stared at her shaky hand holding the CD for a few seconds before she found her voice. "I... I want you to have this..." Utau said and gave him the case without looking up. "It's for last night..." Her hurtful words echoed in her ears for the millionth, and she wanted to jump out of an airplane. Apologizing was never her strong suit, even when she was wrong. "I'm sorry, Ikuto. I'm here to support you, and I hope you'll forgive me," she said and looked at him for a moment with the longing of a lonely child before lowering her gaze again.

Her eyes started watering, and she hoped that he couldn't see that through her sunglasses. She turned toward the door to let herself out. Ikuto and Amu had class soon, and she said that she'd keep the visit short. "I'm flying out today... I'll see you around," she said before giving Ikuto a chance to respond. She would rather not hear him say anything than hear him reject her apology.

══•✦•═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Who?: Ikuto + charas
Feeling?: Nervous

OOC:
Reila_Raine25
((I'm back from a trip. :3 ))

Dedicated Poster

8,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
¤Ikuto Tsukiyomi
User Image

User Image
User Image

Who?: Utau - Amu & Charas
Feeling?: -- Contentment

User Image

When Ikuto answered the door and Utau is standing there she looked to be very nervous and perhaps hurtful. She moved to get something out of her pocket but fumbled her grip on it, a CD case hit the floor between them and cracked. She murmured a curse over cheap plastic bending to pick it up. Had she made a new song? She offered it to him, he looked to it then to her before accepting it from her. She made a sketchy apology for her behavior last night. She is afraid to face him and felt too awkward to do more then give him this CD and to apologize; she said that she is flying out that day on another tour. She started to leave. ”Utau…” He started then set the CD on a surface by the door and stepped out into the hallway with her, he walked a stride to catch up with her and wrapped his arms around her from behind in a tight embrace. It took a few moments of silence before he whispered to her, his chin nearly resting on her shoulder. ”I am not mad at you, things might be rough but we’ll get through it. I’ve got Amu at my side, things will be fine. Okay?” he asked her tightening his grip on her a little more. After a moment longer he let her go enough to face him if she wanted.

”So, for now let it go. Besides…I’d rather see you happy sis…you and my girlfriend.” a slightly mischievous yet broad smile crossed his face as he said the word ‘girlfriend’ he looked more content and self-proud at what had been accomplished last night to make up for the failure with their father’s chara egg. Utau always got protective of him when he got interested in another girl, but there is no secrets as to whom he means by girlfriend as only Amu could have pulled that expression from him; contentment. She no doubt wanted to get the gist of what happened from Amu. They still had 15 minutes before class.

Nariana

User Image

Hygienic Genius

Utau was walking to leave when Ikuto said her name. Before she stopped and turned around, Ikuto wrapped his arms around her petite frame. Her eyes widened in surprise, and she stood silently for a few seconds, not sure what to do. It wasn't like she could do much; his grip on her was so tight, like he didn't want her to leave. ”I am not mad at you, things might be rough but we’ll get through it. I’ve got Amu at my side, things will be fine. Okay?” he whispered into her ear, tightening his arms around her. She bit her tongue to hold her tears in. Stupid emotions. Ikuto always did this to her. Still, she was beyond relieved. She nodded in response and said with a sigh, "Okay, Ikuto."

He released her, which allowed her to face him as he added, ”So, for now let it go. Besides…I’d rather see you happy sis…" Utau's frown melted away, and she returned his smile. "... you and my girlfriend.” Utau's smile melted away and became something like a big 'O'. Eru and Iru, who had been silent this whole time, screamed in unison, "Whhhhhaaaaaat?!?!" "You mean... Amu, right?!" she asked him in disbelief before running past him back to check with Amu for confirmation. This wasn't a joke, right?! Amu was the only woman who had Utau's blessing, whether anyone knew it or not. She hadn't left them alone that long last night, did she?? Well, you know what grown folks to at night when everyone's gone... Oh, gosh, she hoped they didn't do that.

Utau turned the corner and looked at Amu, who was smiling shyly. She must have been listening. For an instance, she thought that they had actually done it. "Well, I, uh, confessed last night, and he asked me to dinner today, s-so..." Amu stuttered. Amu must not have done it if she wasn't madly blushing. Utau's mind was put to ease. For the first time in Ikuto's (and consequently, Utau's) life, Ikuto had a real girlfriend. And it wasn't Utau! This was a nightmare dream come true! Utau stared at Amu and muttered, "You did it..." before springing onto her for a bear hug. "Amu-chan, there's hope for him, afterall~!!" It was like Utau had a complete character change from the stubborn, gloomy woman a moment ago to Eru. "I'm happy for you! Take care of him until I come back from touring. I'll call you later tonight for details! I don't want you to be late for class, okay?" Utau sobered up a little and patted Amu on the back.

As for Ikuto, Utau walked back over to him and said seriously, "I'll let it go... but only if you treat Amu like the princess she is..." before relaxing and finishing with a smile, "Okay, Onee-san?" Yeah, things were going to be just fine.

Who?: Ikuto + charas
Feeling?: Relieved

OOC:
Reila_Raine25

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash