User Image
User Image

Where?: Apartment roof
Who?: Ikuto, charas
Feeling? Tired, In love
Date/time?: September 15, Sunday, sunset

"No matter what changes, I'll still be me..."

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇

Seeing Ikuto squirm instead of her for once was very amusing. She would definitely try messing with him again if he let her get close. How could she not? His purring was absolutely adorable! Ah, well. Next time, she'd get his ears to pop out.

Despite the teasing, Ikuto didn't mind her leaning onto him. He wrapped an arm around her slender shoulders, which made Amu sigh in contentment. She didn't think to grab a sweater before she climbed up here, so she was grateful for his warm embrace. After asking her question, Ikuto simply answered, "Yes." She supposed that was her cue to continue. He was never a man of many words, which was fine. She looked up at the sky as the sun continued to set, not noticing that four charas quietly returned to the roof. She gave herself a few seconds to gather her thoughts.

She replayed pieces of their last conversation in her head.

"It's a contest now! I'm sure your father is out there! And I'll definitely find my true self!"... "Well then, I'll bet you something, too. I'll definitely make you fall for me. So prepare yourself."

She turned to look up at Ikuto. She found much of her true self, sure, but she still had more maturing to do. He traveled the world just like his father, but he still hadn't met his father. Her bet from back then was still on, she supposed, but his... 'Here goes nothing...' she thought, suddenly nervous again.

"You won your bet," she said with a shy smile. There was no going back now. She had to say everything she wanted to say at this moment, or she may never have the nerve to say it again. "Even as a kid, I seriously considered what you said to me. I didn't understand much about those kinds of feelings back then, as I'm sure you realized, but maybe I was already falling for you-- just a little bit..."

A small epiphany struck her then. She looked out to the horizon as the sun continued to set and paint the sky with shades of orange and pink. "Wow. I wonder now if Tadase noticed that in me." The usual -kun she added to his name was missing. "I wonder if that's why things didn't work out.... Huh. If that's true, then I guess that means you really are my first love!... Afterall, they say, 'Absence makes the heart grow fonder.'" She chuckled at that, her cheeks tinged slightly pink. All of this was very ironic, like a shoujo manga where the pieces don't fit together until the very end. She wondered if any of this made sense to him.

"What I'm trying to say is that, I think..." That wasn't what she wanted to say. She stopped, took a deep breath, and started her sentence over. Staring into Ikuto's deep blue eyes, she said with a smile, "What I'm saying is that I know, Ikuto... that I've fallen in love with you."

"...And I can be whoever I want to be!"

User Image

Reila_Raine25

((Aww, darn! xD Thwarted. No turning into a cat.
Also, *dies of fluff* x//u//x))

Dedicated Poster

8,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
¤Ikuto Tsukiyomi

User Image

User Image
User Image

Where?: Apartment Rooftop
Who?: Amu & Charas
Date/time?: September 15th ~ Sunday ~ Evening Sunset
Mine?: Yoru, Aruto's Cursed Egg, Violin.
Feeling?: -- content

User Image

"Did Tadase dump you again? Seriously? If I were there for you, I'd kiss you and hug you and comfort you. ^_^ "

"You won your bet," she said with a shy smile. He blinked and dropped his gaze from the sunset to her, she seemed to smile uncertainly but needed to elaborate, Which bet was she talking of...? "Even as a kid, I seriously considered what you said to me. I didn't understand much about those kinds of feelings back then, as I'm sure you realized, but maybe I was already falling for you-- just a little bit..." Ah, their bet when they last parted... but wait. He furrowed a brow a little as she spoke, she had been a kid back then who seemed in some ways more mature for her age and at the same time quite naive in other things, innocent. It is what made it so amusing to tease her because she gets lost in the moment, he could hear her heart racing and her breath catch, and then she'd start blushing enough to make him wonder where her thoughts were going; he has long since believed that Amu is a pervert, not that he is one to talk in that regards, still the way she'd get sooo angry made it worth teasing her so much back then. He knew that she was attracted to him even back then but the way he teased her left her often frustrated and flustered around his person. He stayed silent to let her continue.

She looked out to the horizon as the sun continued to set and paint the sky with shades of orange and pink. "Wow. I wonder now if Tadase noticed that in me." The usual -kun she added to his name was missing. Ah Tadase, vaguely Ikuto wondered if that kiddy king has finally grown up as much as Amu seems to have. He could recall multiple incidents that was between the three of them, Amu usually finding herself in a comprising situation that looked suspicious when ever Tadase would show up, like that one time he teased her for having a chocolate and vanilla ice cream, how he taunted Tadase with a comment 'I'm going to eat your ice cream and Amu.' Ah old days... "I wonder if that's why things didn't work out.... Huh. If that's true, then I guess that means you really are my first love!... After all, they say, 'Absence makes the heart grow fonder.'" She chuckled at that, her cheeks tinged slightly pink.

When he had kissed her, it hadn't been her first kiss, her words confirm his thoughts that perhaps she had dated Tadase for a time during her high school years, hearing that it hadn't worked out didn't make him feel victorious over Tadase but simply silent certainty, Tadase isn't Amu's type, not really. Tadase is too gentlemanly with her, as far as he could tell even back then, Tadase had not been able to get her to be herself around him, not truly. Or share more personal secrets with him as they dance around weather or not they loved one another. Ikuto had been there for Amu in ways that Tadase couldn't fathom. He heard her say that he, Ikuto had been her first love even back then despite opposing circumstances, he had been more intriguing to her then the King ever could be. He felt a small smile tug on his lips at this confession about their past, he had made sure that she didn't forget him when they parted ways. Between prank calls, and Yoru sending pictures to her or Utau every so often.

"What I'm trying to say is that, I think..." That wasn't what she wanted to say. She stopped, took a deep breath, and started her sentence over. Staring into Ikuto's deep blue eyes, she said with a smile, "What I'm saying is that I know, Ikuto... that I've fallen in love with you." When he heard these final words, he felt a tension relax inside him, he had almost known it the moment he saw her again yesterday, but it felt...good to hear her say it. To say it, and mean it with her entire heart. He sighed, his eyes closed after having gazed into her honey gold eyes for a long searching moment. He pulled her closer to him, almost onto his lap into his tight embrace. He rested his chin on her shoulder, he always wanted to protect her, he spoke more strongly with actions then with words. His warm breath tickled her neck and he leaned back a tad...

"I love you, Amu."

Forever.

So long as she is his to love.

Nariana
sorry about the late post, was unable to use home internet.

"I have already given in, I love you."

User Image

Hygienic Genius

Amu Hinamori

User Image
User Image
User Image

Where?: Apartment roof
Feeling? Tired, In love
Date/time?: September 15, Sunday, sunset

She said it. Five years later, Amu finally returned Ikuto's feelings. And after all that time, he still felt the same way. He pulled her closer and said, "I love you, Amu." This was how it should have been all along. "I love you, too, Ikuto," she said quietly. Those words, as softly spoken as they were, felt powerful... She never confessed that to any other boy she liked, not even Tadase. Special words for a special boy, she supposed.

She felt Ikuto lean back, and she took that as an opportunity to kiss him once more. She leaned in and closed the gap between their lips once more. Despite Ikuto's bad-boy exterior, he was actually very sensitive and gentle. He always seemed to be in-tune with her feelings, with what she wanted. Yes, he definitely was one of a kind. She would cherish him as long as she could...

She didn't know how much time passed like this. These moments felt like little eternities, blissful moments that she didn't want to end. She pulled away and laid her head on his chest. Yawning, she repositioned herself to get her legs comfortable. She watched the sky as it turned from orange and pink to purple. The sun was setting quickly now, and night time was upon them. Tomorrow would be her first day of college. 'What an exciting way to end the summer,' she thought. Did this mean that she now had a new boyfriend? It didn't matter. Ikuto had been waiting for her all this time, anyway. She was pretty sure that this sealed the deal.

Ikuto didn't say much afterward, either, allowing Amu to soon drift off to sleep. He was so warm, and she was so tired. The day had been very long and stressful, so it was no surprise that she took the first opportunity to relax as her cue to pass out. If Ikuto said anything afterward, she didn't hear him.

User Image

Reila_Raine25

((I hope I got the mental image right. I assumed he pulled her closer to face him, so I went for it.))

Dedicated Poster

8,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image XXXXXXXXX User ImageXXXXXXXXXUser Image

Ikuto Tsukiyomi

User Image

☆═━┈┈━═☆

☩☩xxx"I love you, too, Ikuto," Amu said quietly. Ikuto sighed upon hearing those words after he'd leaned close to her in his strong embrace to whisper in her ear how he feels about her. He felt so strongly good and more content then ever to hear that she has fallen for him, after the fiasco that happened earlier he only hoped that nothing could ruin this moment, ever. He'd leaned back from her a soft smile on his lips, she leaned in to give him another kiss, closing the distance between them. He sensually returned it softly, tenderly.

Neither didn't know how much time passed like this. These moments felt like little eternities, blissful moments that she nor Ikuto wanted to end. She pulled away and laid her head on his chest. Yawning, she re positioned herself to get her legs comfortable. They watched the sky as it turned from orange and pink to purple. The sun was setting quickly now, and night time was upon them. Tomorrow would be her first day of college. Ikuto felt a little surprised at what all has happened in such a short time, yesterday afternoon finding her living with him as a misunderstood college Softmore student when she should be with the Freshman. The reunion wet as it was, some fun, meeting her family and coming to an understanding with her father. Then Amulet Neko, he smiled with some amusement at those fun memories which brought his thoughts on to the bet between he and Amu with Ran. He tried to recall if he had blushed at all during the drama earlier and couldn't quite recall it. Amu had though, but he wasn't going to hold it against her. "Amu, the bet resumes tomorrow." he murmured with some of his old humor back before she fell asleep.

He pondered over the last things that happened, most of the other things that happened seemed meaningless now in the face of the black egg and his recent sins. And most importantly Amu's confession. When she had fallen asleep, he held her for a time before character changing with Yoru and shifted her to carry her bridal style as he stood up. He stepped off the roof onto the tree and though a bit awkward is able to manuver them both back into the appartment then put her on his bed. The most he did was take off her shoes and her hair things before he stripped down to his boxers and climbed into bed with her. pulling the soft blankets over them both, and finally pulling her to his person. An arm drapped over her side while letting her snuggle on his other arm as a pillow. He kissed her head then relaxing more easily into the bed with his girl.

----
                                                        By next morning around 6am-ish, they hadn't moved much, he had both arms wrapped around her, and the sheets were down to his hips, her facing him and snuggled close to his bear chest and lean muscles. His chin resting on her against her forehead. They had slept nearly 10 hours. And Ikuto had a comfortable yet possessive hold on her like a large teddy or perhaps a hot-water bag xD

User Image
                                                        Daytime: --- September 14th ~ Saturday ~ Evening
                                                        Where --- Seiyo University
                                                        Who: --- Amu & charas
                                                        Feeling --- Sleepy
                                                        Inventory --- Gothic outfit, Yoru, Aruto's cursed egg & Violin

Nariana

Hygienic Genius

Amu Hinamori

User Image
User Image
User Image

Where?: Ikuto's room??
Who?: Ikuto....
Feeling? Sleepy, freaked out
Date/time?: September 16, Monday, early morning

'So warm...' Amu thought and sighed contentedly. Something warm enveloped her, and she snuggled further into the warmth. She was aware that she was laying on her side with her arms curled up. Her hand touched something strange, but her hazy mind couldn't figure out what exactly it was. She dismissed it, as sleep was far more important than figuring out this little mystery at the moment.

It took another several minutes for Amu to actually regain consciousness and open her eyes. She wondered what time it was. She rolled over to look at her clock... only to realize that she was being held in place and couldn't turn all the way. 'I must've slept pretty wildly last night...' she thought, assuming that she was tangled in her sheets. That's when she took a good look at the sheets. These were not her pink sheets. Confused, she (somewhat) rolled back to her original position to inspect further. There was a bare chest in her face. A bare chest. Ikuto's chest. Is that what she was touching?...

'Oh, my gosh,' she thought, her eyes widening and her mind finally alert. The covers weren't keeping her from turning over. Ikuto's arms were! The sheets weren't pink because they were Ikuto's sheets! In his bed! She didn't remember how she could have ended up in his bed and had a slight panic attack for ten seconds. Fearful about what she might have done with Ikuto, she took a peek underneath the sheets to check if she had clothes on. She still had on everything, minus her boots.

Now did he have clothes on? She glanced down past his chest, one eye open, and saw his boxers peeking out. 'Thank goodness!' she thought before sighing. So they didn't do anything last night. The only other option was that she fell asleep on the roof, and he carried her. 'He could have at least taken me to my bed,' she thought, but this was Ikuto we were talking about. She really wanted to get out of bed and check the time. Was he awake?

User Image

Reila_Raine25

Dedicated Poster

8,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Ikuto Tsukiyomi

User Image

☆═━┈┈━═☆

☩☩xxxIkuto hardly stirred when Amu awoke after a good 10-hour sleep since they'd gone to bed the evening before. Or rather since she confessed her love to him then fell asleep on the roof, he'd taken her back indoors then to bed with him. He wasn't going to go too fast with her despite having waiting for a while to have her finally. So sex after a delicate emotional incident seemed inappropriate that and knowing how sensitive Amu is. So he'd only ensured she was somewhat comfortable sleeping with her boots off. He dressed for bed wearing nothing but his boxer shorts which are black.

He was vaguely aware of her movement when she tried to look at the clock but he held onto her preventing her of much movement. His awareness creeped up but he stayed 'asleep' wondering what she'd do to make him wake this time...hopefully not another violent wake up call like yesterday morning. He didn't think she would, not after having confessed to loving him. Still he didn't feel like getting up anyways. The clock currently read 6:00 am. they both had class at 8:00 am, to be fair the alarm on the clock is set to like 7:00 with a snooze alarm set to 7:15am. Though knowing Amu, now that she is awake she'd want to get up, that is if she can wriggle free from him though.

User Image
                                                        Daytime: --- September 16th ~ Monday ~ Early Morning
                                                        Feeling --- Sleepy

Nariana
She can poke at him, find out he is ticklish xD, or find other means to 'tease him awake'. though if she messed with his ears after remembering how he reacted to his human ears being teased she is more likely to put him all the way back to sleep. lol

Hygienic Genius

Amu Hinamori

User Image
User Image
User Image

Where?: Ikuto's room??
Who?: Ikuto....
Feeling? Mischievous

Amu had fidgeted quite a bit while awake in bed, and Ikuto still didn't stir. Maybe he was still asleep? There was only one true way to find out. She recalled him being difficult to awaken when he stayed over at her house. Even poking him in the cheek didn't make him get up. She surmised that she would need to take it up a notch. A devious grin crept onto Amu's face.

She reached an arm down to Ikuto's bare stomach and lightly tickled him with her fingers. She noted that his stomach was nicely chiseled. 'So it wasn't my imagination when he transformed,' she thought as she took a moment to mentally admire his body. She watched his face closely to see his reaction to her tickling.

User Image

Reila_Raine25

((Hmmm, good idea! xD))

Dedicated Poster

8,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Ikuto Tsukiyomi

User Image

☆═━┈┈━═☆

☩☩xxxVaguely aware as he was of Amu's vain attempts to wriggle free of his encircling embrace that morning, if she needed to go then she should have said so by now, he didn't really intend to hold her there forever. His body is like a limp dead weight, besides he felt contentment just holding her. After another few minutes her squirming ceased. Perhaps she had given up on the prospect of getting away from him? Don't know why she'd wanna other then the restroom, his clock is set to go off and give them both time to prepare for classes at 8:00. But he had all but forgotten that his sister was due to show up early this morning to talk about what happened yesterday. Pretending to be asleep was easy, but when her squirming stopped he sighed, hoping that he could get at least another 10 to 15 minutes of sleep before she made another attempt to escape, content with breathing in her strawberry scent and feel of her against him.

He was a hair away from drifting back into deep slumber when he felt something brush against his midriff lightly. Teasingly exploring his lean muscles, fingertips brushed over his hips and tracing along his kidneys, causing a brow to twitch. His body gradually grew tense as he felt Amu's fingers tracing his belly, spidering around his navel. He shuddered and struggled to stay still, his brow twitched again, his fingers twitching on her shoulders, he turned his face into the pillow and struggled to ignore her teasing advances. His shoulders shook a little as he bit his tongue, the corners of his mouth twitching. He was having the strongest erg to snatch at her wrist right as her fingernails brushed against a sweet spot just to the left of his navel and south. "A-Amu!" he yelped jerking awake unable to ignore her anymore, bubbling laughter rippled out of mouth as he tried to roll over or disentangle himself from her to grip at her wrist to stop her. "No...nonono..not there! Never there!" he tried to roll over and get away from her, his voice cracked with giggling mirth, attempting to protect himself though he has a sore disadvantage wearing as little as he is.

User Image
                                                        Daytime: --- September 16th ~ Monday ~ Early Morning
                                                        Feeling --- Sleepy - Ack!

Nariana
lol

Hygienic Genius

Amu Hinamori

User Image
User Image
User Image

Where?: Ikuto's room
Who?: Ikuto
Feeling? Mischievous

As Amu's fingers slid around Ikuto's midsection, Ikuto slowly succumbed to the tickling sensation. First, she saw his eyebrows twitch, which was pretty amusing. He was always cool and collected, so his facial expression didn't change often. Then she felt his fingers twitch on her shoulder and watched him duck his head into his pillow. He must have been awake at this point. He was just fighting it. She continued, determined to make him react even more.

After several more twitches from Ikuto, he couldn't take it. To her glee, he finally admitted that he was awake when he exploded into a fit of giggles and begged her to stop. She found his weakness; it was his lower stomach! He tried to get away from her, but she wasn't having it. Amu continued grinning and tickling. "Aha!!" she exclaimed happily. His grip on her slackened in his attempt to get away, so she took this as her chance to overpower his attempts to stop her. Still tickling him with one hand, she got onto her knees and hovered over him. "I've got you now! You can' t escape!" she declared. When he grabbed one wrist, she switched hands and tickled him with the other. Amu burst into laughter as this continued, almost falling on top of him a few times as she lost her balance.

User Image

Reila_Raine25

((Interesting position...))

Dedicated Poster

8,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
¤Ikuto Tsukiyomi
User Image

User Image
User Image

Date/time?: September 16th ~ Monday ~ Early Morning
Feeling?: -- Tickled

User Image

"Did Tadase dump you again? Seriously? If I were there for you, I'd kiss you and hug you and comfort you. ^_^ "

Ikuto tried to get away from her but she wouldn't let him, at some point tickling him with both hands while he struggled to get away, he needed more leverage then this. The ruckus woke up his chara and her charas, Yoru floating up rubbing his eyes and mewling with "Nyaa..was going on...?" yawning then floating over the bed to see Amu tickling his friend, which utterly breaks Ikuto's outward facade. "Nya! Ikuto!" His tail fluffed a bit, he himself is very ticklish recalling an mean incident when the rest of the gang tied him up for with holding information about Lulu, then tickled him with feathers until he couldn't breath. A chara often reflects their owner in many ways, as their would-be-selves, they often like everything that their owners like, and at the same time share some things that their owns have in weaknesses as well. Though catnip isn't one of the things Ikuto cares for.

When Ikuto had let her go she moved to her knees hovering over him, he is getting tangled up in the sheets of the bed, when he'd snatched one of her wrists she tickled at him with the other. As sometimes a tickle assault goes, if one can't get to one sweet spot, then the attacker tends to leap to other possible ticklish spots...such as ones rib-cage or sides or perhaps even teasing at his ears. He jerked and tried to deflect her with a pillow, his voice incapacitated due to fits of laughter. His body twitching spasmodically when she tickled at his ribs or belly as she was able to. Right...he needs either escape or enough leverage to get her back before he finds himself at her mercy 100%. It would happen when Amu tickled at his ears as well while attempting to tickle him elsewhere.

Accompanied with fits of giggles he let out a sound that is inhuman, "Nyaan...he-a-Amu - you are soooooo dead....nyack!" A spattering of sparkles as he character changed mid-way through that sentence, his human ears abruptly replaced with cat ears and a long semi-fluffy wiry tail came into being wriggling and twitching in echo of Ikuto's aggravation. It wound around one of her legs, the tip brushed up and down her bear thigh. The only problem with character changing is his renewed sensitivity. A cat is touch sensitive, along with all other heightened senses like sight, hearing and reflexes. A cat's sense of touch is 3x as sensitive as a human's sense of touch. Which unfortunately for him, amplified the tickling sensation greatly.

Amu nearly fell on top of him a few times when she lost her balance, unable to torture him with a strait face she too giggling infectiously. His situation would have been made even still that much worse if Amu's charas decided to be mean to Yoru in a similar fashion, which between laughter, Yoru would purr loudly to attempt to sooth himself and aid himself to endure and relax and wait for it to stop. The twin assault would have left Ikuto's mind incapable of controlling the situation and therefore left him at Amu's mercy. When she stops and he has an instance to catch his breath, then he will gladly return this attack without mercy. That is if she lets him catch his breath.

Nariana

User Image

Hygienic Genius

Amu Hinamori

User Image
User Image
User Image

Feeling? "D'aawww~!!"

When the tickling got really crazy, Amu's hands went anywhere that she could reach. His neck, his pecs, his ribs, his ears... Anything she could reach before he grabbed her wrists, she attacked. There was no mercy in this tickle battle! Ikuto brought up a shield in the form of a pillow, but Amu just continued around it. It wasn't enough to cover his bare torso.

Then it happened. Ikuto said the most "Yoru" thing she ever heard! "Nyaan...he-a-Amu - you are soooooo dead....nyack!" And poof! He character changed! Amu nearly died at that. Her giggles became guffaws, and she had a goooood laugh in Ikuto's face as she continued to fight him. She couldn't let up now, though, so she had to tickle despite the urge to roll over and just die laughing. She wasn't really laughing at him because she thought he was the cutest thing ever. "D'aawww~!! You're so adorable, Ikuto-neko~! Who's a good-- gah!!" she said in between laughs, her eyes now watering from laughing so much. Ikuto's tail interrupted her sentence and startled her when it snaked around her leg and began tickling her. This gave her another idea...

Not surprisingly, all the ruckus those two made awoke the charas. Amu's four charas entered, looking as groggy and confused as ever. "Aaamu-chaannnn..." all four of them crooned, a bit annoyed. But Amu didn't look up. She was busy with her next tactic, tickling Ikuto's tail. Recalling how utterly sensitive her tail was during her brief appearance as Amulet Neko, she removed one of her hands from Ikuto's body and began running it down his tail. Oh, she was definitely going to make Ikuto cry "uncle"! If he was ticklish like this without his transformation, she could only imagine what it was doing to him now. "I'll stop if you say I win!" she taunted Ikuto and grinned.

Amu's charas, realizing what was going on, turned to Yoru. Since they were up, they might as well have their own fun, right? They all got mischievous grins on their faces and began floating nearer to him ever so suspiciously, having an uncanny connection that didn't even require them to speak. At the perfect moment, they all pounced. He couldn't possibly escape with four against one. "Let the tickling begin!!" Ran cheered. "Desu!!" Su yelled.

User Image

Reila_Raine25

Dedicated Poster

8,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
¤Ikuto Tsukiyomi
User Image

User Image
User Image

Feeling?: -- Tickled

User Image

'Thanks yoru...not' Ikuto inwardly grumbled with an eye-roll after he'd character changed meaning to try and get away from amu but didn't put it entirely into calculation of how horrendously he has screwed himself by character changing. He was ticklish before he changed, now he was locked in a fit of hysterical laughter, tears having come to his eyes as every nerve suddenly seemed amplified thrice over which made his sweet spots almost deadly. All he could do with no strength to get away now is curl up and try to protect his most sensitive spots by deflecting her fingers with his arms or hands. He had been able to catch her off guard when he teased her back with his tail. She stopped attack his main body with one hand, just as he'd managed to deflect her other hand again did she get evil with him. He'd never had anyone touch his chara-changed cat tail before. he had toyed with Amu's kitty tail when she'd become amulet neko and she had all but melted.

He felt her fingers brush along his tail, it sent shivers riding up his spine since the appendage is attached. The fur is as soft as his own hair and feeling her fingers run over it, agitating the fur and every nerve ending in his tail distracted him from keeping her other hand at bay, if she chose to sit on him and play with it in inventive ways such as chara changing with any of her charas he could imagine the tools she could summon to play with, such as soft paint brushes or other things. Her other hand slid down to tickle at his lower belly again making him yelp and roll over abruptly onto his stomach, "Nope." he give up? not likely, on some strange level he almost enjoyed this fiasco, like an attention starved cat if only it weren't a tickle torture. Though if Utau shows up during this then he is most certainly doomed especially if his sister opted to join Amu in playing with him, he may even deserve the torture attacks for how he treated utau in the past.

Having successfully turned over onto his stomach, he perched himself up on his elbows and glanced back at her as she had by then unwound his tail from her leg and is fondling it, his ears vaguely turned back, also by now the sheets have been kicked off the bed and he is only wearing his boxer shorts, the tail is twitching and jerking to get free but is also giving off the cat-like body language of too much stimulation yet now he wondered what she was going to do next. Take the moment to breath deeply to catch his breath while watching her. Yoru in the meanwhile sweat dropped when the 4 girls turned on him then he took off fleeing the girls attempting to hide and escape them, "Nyaaaaa Ikuto! Help me!" As coordinated as the girls are in herding x-eggs they'd pretty soon find him cornered where no doubt Ran tackled him and attempted to restrain him while the other girls tickled him. "EEEEK Ikuto H-help!"

Nariana

User Image

Hygienic Genius

Amu Hinamori

User Image
User Image
User Image

Feeling? Playful

Ikuto sure was putting up a fight. Even after Amu got a hold of his tail and began teasing it like crazy, Ikuto still wouldn't give this up. He was so much like a stubborn cat! He managed to roll over onto his stomach to somewhat protect himself. It wouldn't be good enough, of course. Amu let her fingers play with Ikuto's tail a while longer, seemingly forgetting that Ikuto was a human and not her pet cat. His fur was so soft and delicate, just like the hair on his head.

Amu was beaming with amusement like her little sister Ami would, which was not her usual exterior character. But Ikuto was just so cute that she couldn't help herself. Amu cooed playfully, "Awww, giving me the cold shoulder, Ikuto-neko~? That's okay..." Amu stopped playing with his tail, which made it seem like she was finally finished ambushing the poor young man. However, Ikuto should have known better.

Before he could react, she leaped on top of him completely and stretched her arms over his back to attack his ears. "... Because I can do this!!" she exclaimed with glee before bursting into another fit of giggles. This time, her laughter sounded a bit... evil? Amu was having way too much fun with this. Each of her hands latched onto one of Ikuto's ears, and she began rubbing her thumbs over the appendages carefully. The fur around his ears bristled as she ruffled them, but Amu was careful not to rub too hard and hurt him. A series of "tee-hees" erupted from Amu at her success. Though he wriggled under her, Amu straddled her legs around him to keep him her prisoner. She was definitely having too much fun...

Ran, Miki, Su, and Dia were having similar success. They cornered poor Yoru with ease. Ran tackled him and held him long enough for the other three to join. Ran and Su squished him in place, while Miki and Dia tickled him. "You can't escape!" Miki yelled excitedly, tickling Yoru's pawed feet. Meanwhile, Dia tickled his upper body when she could catch her breath between laughing.

The two cats were definitely doomed.

User Image

Reila_Raine25

Dedicated Poster

8,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
¤Ikuto Tsukiyomi
User Image

User Image
User Image

Feeling?: -- Aroused...

User Image

On the one hand Amu had quit tickling him when he rolled over onto his stomach, but she was still fondling his tail. She cooed at him in a fashion similar to her kid sister that it seemed unusual for her, apparently being able to touch him in this state and learning he has touch based weaknesses is giving her a type of vindictive pleasure out of teasing the hell out of him. He still felt her fingers rubbing up and down his tail, it sent shivers up and down his spine, and yet at the same time he felt a need start to form as the teasing became somewhat more pleasing as she played with his tail, petting it, rubbing it up and down, twirling it between her fingers. Or just massaging it between her fingers left different sensations then the twinging tingles that left him feel giggly. But rather the opposite, The nerves that trace from his tail base connect to the sensation and nerves around a major artery in the body, its like a ripple effect, the pleasing sensations ripple from his tail base and through his loins as well as up his spine. In theory she could just as easily be fondling another part of his anatomy.

His breathing aided the sensations causing the desire to grow in a pleasing matter. He nearly started to purr which would increase and amplify the fun sensations. That is when she stopped, he felt a twinge of disappointment, shifting himself a little feeling the altered state below. Glancing at his clock he saw that it is 6:20am, the alarm is due to go off in another 40 minutes. After the wake up call he wondered if he'd be able to fall asleep again after that, part way considering to go ahead to get up and take a shower. But...really...he should have known better then to think that Amu would stop it at that. Just like what happened the last time she woke him up this weekened, the second round is always a doozy!

Ikuto grunted when abruptly Amu jumped onto his back all the way flattening him a bit to the bed, then sat up on him, her knees on either side of his waist as she straddled him, her lil pert bum resting on his arse. This didn't help the already brewing problem on the other side of his waist as he felt her thighs clench against his sides as though a cowgirl determined to ride a bucking stallion and stay on the longest. She cackled, Cackled like a madwoman as she reached over his person to take hold of his cat ears, one in each hand to fondle instead and vigorously. "... Because I can do this!!" Each of her hands latched onto one of Ikuto's ears, and she began rubbing her thumbs over the appendages carefully. The fur around his ears bristled as she ruffled them, but Amu was careful not to rub too hard and hurt him

Ooooh she may have just bitten off more then she can chew with this stunt. Especially after having confessed to love him just last night, that opened new doors and advantages he could exploit if he wanted to. But after fondling with his tail in ways that...hisses lets just say she would have needed to fallow up on what she is starting if she hadn't have stopped. And then she straddles his already aroused body, putting friction in places and awareness that increased the velocity of his desire. And as if she couldn't have possibly giving him a stronger reason to go, go, go...then to play with his ears. Had he not once told her that they are an erotic zone of his, and in his current mood it is least likely that she'd be able to put him back to sleep now. "Amu..." he started to speak but trailed off, bowing his head forward, arching his shoulders a little and for a moment lost in layers of sensations.

She cackled with further glee as she played with his ears, she thought he was going to wriggle? He is an attention starved, love starved free alley cat who has waited for her to grow up, has desired her since she was 12 but refrained from attempting to seduce her till she was older. The feel of her fingers messaging his neko ears which are nearly 5x as sensitive as his normal ears which were one of his erotic zones left him for the moment incapacitated in strong stimulation and need. His breath hitched a bit, "Amu...." because she is kinda sitting on the base of his tail, her giggling causing her body to shake and rub the sensitive base combined with the tension of her thigh muscles caused him to moan as the sensations only increased. A deep base rumbling began in his chest and caused a strong vibration to buzz through his own body as he began to purr deeply, she might think that cute...until she sees the other fun things about having a life-sized vibrator beneath her and between her legs.

Gods it felt so good...

"Amu...." He wanted to say don't stop, but if she continues then he is most likely going to let his more primal instincts take over and well...they might miss the first several classes... Yoru is incapacitated with hysterical laughter to notice the new state that his friend is in to warn Amu or do anything about it.

Nariana
uh oh, careful amu.. xD

User Image

Hygienic Genius

Amu Hinamori

User Image
User Image
User Image

Feeling? Playful

Amu held onto Ikuto's ears once she got a hold of them. Secretly, she had always wanted to feel them. They looked so soft, warm, and fluffy... and they were! She continued grinning and giggling, not noticing that Ikuto wasn't actually fighting back. She really didn't need to squish and straddle him like this, but she wasn't exactly having the most mature moment. For all she knew, he was this close to giving up their fight. Revenge was so close to complete-- for Amulet Neko, in particular. That's all that mattered, and she was loving the idea of gloating over him for once.

She didn't realize that something was off until he mumbled something. Her giggles died down for a second, but she didn't stop playing with his ears. "Hm~?" she asked innocently. If Ikuto said anything, his voice died out when his head fell. She assumed that was a sign of defeat and giggled again. She thought she heard him saying something again, but he sounded so out of breath that she missed it once again. He was definitely going to give in and call it quits!

... 'So why is he purring?' Amu stopped laughing when she heard that sound. Was he enjoying this? That was off-putting. This was revenge, for crying out loud! Then she felt slight vibrations from his purring reverberate between her legs. 'Oh, my...' she thought, feeling a particularly interesting sensation down below. Her ministrations on his ears slowed as she shook her head to release the dirty thoughts creeping into her mind.

The pieces of the situation clicked together when Amu finally heard Ikuto call her name. "Amu...." he said like some kind of warning. "W-what?" she asked, her thoughts interrupted. Finally, she stopped and removed her hands from his ears. She held them together to her chest, not sure what to do. "Um..." she said hesitantly, realizing the erotic position she chose to pin Ikuto down. She looked at his nearly naked form as if this was the first time she really thought about it. She remembered the deal with Ikuto's sensitive ears. Then she remembered that she eventually became nearly delusional with arousal after Ikuto played with her tail. Those weren't tickle places. Those were... "Erotic places... Oh," she squeaked.

Awkwaaarrrrdd.... The game was definitely over. She might have taken it a bit too far.

"I-Ikuto, I'm s-- huh?!" she started to say, but she had an, uh, incident. She quickly lifted herself and rolled off of him, but she failed to roll back onto her side of the bed. Instead, she rolled off of his side of the bed and splattered onto the floor A loud, "Oof!!" came from below Ikuto as she landed hard on her back. "I deserve that..." she mumbled to herself and tried to sit up, her back slightly stinging. Her hair was all over the place now, as the fall left her more disheveled than before.

User Image

Reila_Raine25

((Could escalate if you want it to... Could just play it safe and start the day. You decide.))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff