Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anaru Shouta-Kun's Husbando

Nebula Man-Lover

26,200 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
              That's right I've got 2 4 mil for art emotion_yatta
              I am not extremely picky but I will not pay for over priced art :> I am an artist my self and will not pay for something I could do myself and charge less for doing it. No I will not be paying 1 mil for any art :> (the only acception would be couple art) I would like to buy quite a bit of art and not spend it all on one commission ;d I have more than 4 mil but that is my limit for art at this time :] I might change it later on. I did get more gold so I have raised the amount to 4 mil now XD

What I'd like drawn: Either version of my avi
              User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Or whatever my current avi is.
              Either tail I mean ;d you can simple things out and leave stuff off if you really need to c: just let me know ahead.
              Any style would be loved.

Also looking for couple art!
              Of either of these:
              User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. & User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
              *The little ram is a boy. :> He is shorter than I am, to about my chest high. He is more cutesy and quirky and childish, mine would be more nonchalant, cocky, and slightly smug. I'd mainly love art with him *^* if you would like you can even just pm me about it.

OR
              User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. & User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
              She is also shorter also about chest high. You can leave out the hearts on my avi and leave off her chainsaw and my violin if you can't draw them. She is more serious, more unemotional, and shy.

I will gladly pay more (around 1 mil+) for colored couple art of either of these.

Art trades I am more picky about ;d just because I work a lot and get about 1 day off a week eu e;; so I wont be doing those in abundance.

Please only link me to your shops if you are open and have a slot available for me to go for. I don't do auctions. I am not very fond of bribing ;d because people tend to get offended(?) with my offers of what I would willingly pay for their art |D set a price and we can work it out if I am not 100% on it.

I also have OC's if you'd prefer *^ * they can be found in my request thread [here] I am mainly looking for the one above or my current avi over those other avi's just an fyi. ;d but I will be okay if you'd prefer one of those over my current :]

All art I buy and people I am commissioning will be posted in that thread but I will be seeking the art in this thread |D If that makes sense....business happenings here XD lol

Feel free to quote the next post emotion_yatta

Nebula Man-Lover

26,200 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
              QUOTE THIS

Nebula Man-Lover

26,200 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
              Now that I see the time I have to go to bed *^ * work tomorrow.
              Meh.

I will reply and bump up this when I get up emotion_yatta

i really like those avatars in your other thread >o>
samples:
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Nebula Man-Lover

26,200 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
peachhyy

i really like those avatars in your other thread >o>
samples:
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Those are adorable *^* how much? If you'd rather draw one of those I'm okay with that emotion_yatta

Nebula Man-Lover

26,200 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Attempting to get out of bed xD and not being very successful I'll stay on my phone for a while.

Nebula Man-Lover

26,200 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Nebula Man-Lover

26,200 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Nebula Man-Lover

26,200 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
I just want to sleep in eue don't want to go to work meh

Nebula Man-Lover

26,200 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
              B u m p
I Art Monster I

i love your avi biggrin
So i would love to draw you
and you can pay me whatever you think its worth~

i can draw you in this style~ (normally i get around 50-100K )
[1][1]

Or this~ (wouldn't dar charge more than 50K for this xD )
[2][2]

Or like this~ (these also can be made digital is just a ref smile ) (haven't sold these yet so i dunno o3o; wink
[3][3]
on the computer its more like this
[3][3]

i hope something suits your interest biggrin

Nebula Man-Lover

26,200 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Sir Kuro Kun

*^ * I love your style.
              Do you have a range for how much it would be for my avi in the third one knee/waist up, done digitally? c:

Devoted Doll

33,300 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Poltergeist Pulverizer 100
  • Partygoer 500
I Art Monster I

Art shop's in my siggy if you're interested~
If not, good luck!
I Art Monster I
Sir Kuro Kun

*^ * I love your style.
              Do you have a range for how much it would be for my avi in the third one knee/waist up, done digitally? c:

Thanks biggrin
ehm not really haha but uhm is 100K okay? if its not i'm okay with (i also don't like over priced art xD )

Nebula Man-Lover

26,200 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Hio Kira-sama

I like it *^ *
              Would you be able to do my current avi in the half body? :] I will go fill out a form if so.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff