Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Lunatic

I bought some strawberry soy beverage to try today since it was on sale and well... most strawberry drinks are pink yet this... isn't... its more of a woody water colour... at least it taste okay I guess.

Blessed Lover

8,700 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
sounds unsafe

Big Bear

that's unforunate

Wheezing Smoker

4,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Millionaire 200
try not to look at it emotion_puke

Greedy Fatcat

Dapper Gekko

is it organic
if so thats prolly a good thing since drinks that are oddly coloured means weird additives

Dangerous Lunatic

cirridragon
is it organic
if so thats prolly a good thing since drinks that are oddly coloured means weird additives
Yup. Organic Strawberry Soy Drink.. I know its better just I'm used to the pink strawberry milk.

Dapper Gekko

Dantinia
cirridragon
is it organic
Yup. Organic Strawberry Soy Drink.. I know its better just I'm used to the pink strawberry milk.
i hear you 4laugh

Demonic Fairy

13,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Tycoon 200
  • Jack-pot 100
I read somewhere that orange juice you buy in the store would actually be a completely different color if it weren't for the artificial colors they add to it to get it to be orange again after it spends so much time sitting in a vat somewhere.

Dangerous Lunatic

Dyznomia
            Organic?
Yup.

Rave Panties's Husband

Gaian

You called?

Space Lover

chocolate soy milk is the best

Dangerous Lunatic

Ringoringa
I read somewhere that orange juice you buy in the store would actually be a completely different color if it weren't for the artificial colors they add to it to get it to be orange again after it spends so much time sitting in a vat somewhere.
I can't even drink orange juice it's too acidic for my body to handle well.
is just doesn't have the dye in it

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces