< 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 ... 15 16 17 >

Angelic Unicorn

10,900 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Married 100
Giovanni Rocket Boss
Sibyl Fontaine
Yo sir, why don't you all have like... better pokemon? I mean you're supposed to be a masterful crime boss, right? What's with the Zubat and Ratata spam? You guys need houndoom and shiz if you want to be taken seriously.

Ratata are Top Tier. Just ask Youngster Joey.

That's quite a flawed source he's a grade school and one of the most easily defeated characters... Get your s**t together Giovanni if you ever want to be taken seriously and not look like some sissy pasta sucker.

Dangerous Genius

iKara Thrace
Giovanni Rocket Boss
Sibyl Fontaine
Yo sir, why don't you all have like... better pokemon? I mean you're supposed to be a masterful crime boss, right? What's with the Zubat and Ratata spam? You guys need houndoom and shiz if you want to be taken seriously.

That's quite a flawed source he's a grade school and one of the most easily defeated characters... Get your s**t together Giovanni if you ever want to be taken seriously and not look like some sissy pasta sucker.

The point of this questionnaire is not to appear bad-a**. I do that naturally anyway. I mean it, I don't even try! I just walk up to a Machamp and one moment its taunting me, the next moment its beaten and bloodied and I somehow have five chicks on my arms. It just happens! I, as an amazing and incredible scientist that I am, have dubbed this the "Gio Effect."

No, this is to improve my public image since the stock holders seem to think we would sell more product if I was more relate-able. (like anyone Cares what a bunch of grubby snotty little kids thi-WE ARE EXPERIENCING TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES

Angelic Unicorn

10,900 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Married 100
Giovanni Rocket Boss
iKara Thrace
Giovanni Rocket Boss
Sibyl Fontaine

The point of this questionnaire is not to appear bad-a**. I do that naturally anyway. I mean it, I don't even try! I just walk up to a Machamp and one moment its taunting me, the next moment its beaten and bloodied and I somehow have five chicks on my arms. It just happens! I, as an amazing and incredible scientist that I am, have dubbed this the "Gio Effect."

No, this is to improve my public image since the stock holders seem to think we would sell more product if I was more relate-able. (like anyone Cares what a bunch of grubby snotty little kids thi-WE ARE EXPERIENCING TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES

-leans back against the wall- Okay, okay... Calm your tits Giovanni, okay so if you want legit questions, you have sooo many bitches, I'm sure the copious amounts of sex you're having isn't protected so how many children, besides Silver (nice name by the way, You and Ariana are so creative!) Do you actually have? how many wives, did you hook up with Red and Greens mums ever?

Dangerous Genius

iKara Thrace

-leans back against the wall- Okay, okay... Calm your tits Giovanni,

What?
iKara Thrace

okay so if you want legit questions, you have sooo many bitches,

I do. Its quite a burden sometimes.
iKara Thrace
I'm sure the copious amounts of sex you're having isn't protected

The poke'mon world doesn't believe in contraceptives... we also send our children out into the world at age ten before they even had an education or learned to tie their own shoes.,,, Maybe we should do something about that...
iKara Thrace
so how many children, besides Silver (nice name by the way, You and Ariana are so creative!) Do you actually have? how many wives, did you hook up with Red and Greens mums ever?
Silvers Mom was not Ariana. Would it kill you to actually Read the thread? Also I didn't name Silver, I was Away on a Trip when he was Born. I've already mentioned I had a daughter who was also red headed, but shes in Shinnoh somewhere and won't talk to me.

After that, there is a popular saying in the Poke'mon world apparently. It goes, "Where there is a single mom who has no job and yet still somehow supports a child, Giovanni was there." Also Green's parents are dead. That is why he has to live with a Grandfather that can't even remember his own name.

Lonely Knight

Clover_IceQueen
(May I just say that your avatar and username are perfect?)

You know, in the original games when the one Rocket grunt asked if I wanted to join Team Rocket, I actually wanted to.

lol omg i remenber that
i kept thinking
"why don't i have the option to say yes? emotion_dowant

Dangerous Genius

Kamui Akuma
Clover_IceQueen

You know, in the original games when the one Rocket grunt asked if I wanted to join Team Rocket, I actually wanted to.

lol omg i remenber that
i kept thinking
When I saw it was you, I told them not to let you. Not that I have any association whatsoever with Team Rocket.
Giovanni Rocket Boss
Kamui Akuma
Clover_IceQueen

lol omg i remenber that
i kept thinking
When I saw it was you, I told them not to let you. Not that I have any association whatsoever with Team Rocket.

Aww well t'ats not very nice a thing to do Gio dear! She could be a perfect fit for this Team Rocket thing, not that you know anything about it though.

Chatty Shapeshifter

8,700 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Heckler 50
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
"What do you think about mega evolution?"

Devoted Lover

12,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
How much money on average do you spend on Jesse and James of team rocket?

Beloved Sex Symbol

iKara Thrace
Sup, sup, sup? I got a question for you son! C'mere, down where I can see you boi! Now, I gotta know... how'd a grown a** man like yourself get beaten by a little kid?! You got peoples and guns and bombs n'stuff! How'd that happen?! Never woulda happened had you had me at your side man! Just set that Red kid up with MushySnuggleBites bandonkadonk and SET'EROFF! you'd have no more kids bothering you and screwin' up your day!
Red..Was a joke...

Dangerous Genius

Kaos Persona
"What do you think about mega evolution?"

As a scientist I find this new Megalution, as people are calling it, to be fascinating. However I find it rather lazy, if you will, that people are saying there are only a handful of them. That seems rather ridicules to me, plus they say none of these New Kalos Poke'mon can megavolve.

If Poke'mon was a game or something (what a silly thought right?) I would say the design to do only a handful was rather lazy and does not warrant giving us the least amount of new Poke'mon that have ever been introduced in a game ever. But poke'mon is real so I shall keep exploring poke'mon and trying to find Megalutions for them as well.

Dangerous Genius

Mama Rena

I can see your not reading the thread at all. If you simply read (I know it might be hard for you) the thread you can see my stance on most Team Rocket questions.

If you would like to ask a different question, then by all means please.

Devoted Lover

12,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Giovanni Rocket Boss
Mama Rena

I can see your not reading the thread at all. If you simply read (I know it might be hard for you) the thread you can see my stance on most Team Rocket questions.

But only you know the exact answer to that stare

Dangerous Genius

Mama Rena
Giovanni Rocket Boss
Mama Rena

But only you know the exact answer to that stare

Read the thread, and you'll see why I CAN'T answer that question. Please, reading could save your embarrassment and your life.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff