Welcome to Gaia! ::

Accursed Cat

*slips in from random assignment*

Acy that is so kind and thoughtful of you guys to not want to hurt that bird family crying
Thank byakko you have a day to relax ^_^
I'm an inhouse graphic designer so its easy to hang around.
XD thankies I am kinda nervous about this cosplay as a whole.

Glad to hear you could get a break Aldraillian ^^ how are you?

anyone have some fun plans for the day?

Fashionable Bear

8,425 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
Anthro!Sparky
Shiroi:: Makes sense *nods* Hrm... I love meat and fish, but honestly, I will eat just about anything that any other anthro would eat. Have to make sure I take care of myself, after all. What about you?

Back at work tonight =D

Mia: Can't beat a nice fish. I'm half demon and half coon, I'll eat pretty much anything that's put in front of me. Lately though, I've been eating more berries and nuts than meat.

Dangerous Sex Symbol

Breaks are always good, Sky <33 Happy to hear you got a little time for peace of mind ;w; <3

Yeah, I don't want to scare / hurt the birds at all. I have five birds so I really feel for them. They don't know what they built their nest by, ya know? So we're managing just fine without AC =w=

Ohhh! That's pretty cool ovo
May I ask you what it's like being a graphics designer? If you don't mind that is.
I was pondering going to college for it eventually but I'm not sure.

Pfft, I think you're going great with it. I think people get too wrapped up in trying to look like runway models all the time when they cosplay and lose sight of the fact its supposed to be fun and showing support and love for whatever fandom you're apart of ;w;

Accursed Cat

Acy you are so generous! I don't know a lot of people who would be as kind as you are being to those birds! What kind are they? If they migrate, would you move the nest?

^_^ Happy to answer. I love my gig. Its a steady pay in the art field without burning out my love of illustration. It lets me pay my bills without hating what I do and still gives me the opportunity to be an illustrator at my own pace. All I do is art all day long XD I totally recommend it with one note: The one with the drive is the one who gets the job & the more friendships you make with successful people the better the odds.

Too true Acy crying thankies for reminding me that this is for the spirit and not perfection. Sometimes I lose sight of that sweatdrop
Do you cosplay?

Dedicated Bunny

Man, Leena, you scored good~! Your job/gig sounds awesome.

Accursed Cat

haha Thanks Dark ^^ it cost me a kinds of sacrifices on all fronts (physically, socially, mentally) to get it, but I think it was worth it in the long run.

How are you today? ^_^

Feral Leaf

18,650 Points
  • Giving Spooks the Spook 100
  • Waffles! 25
Whoo!

'Nother boy done~ c:

-Shady Mooo-'s Husband

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
*Sits in thread, pondering things*

Dedicated Bunny

My plans for today is to art my butt off -nodnod-

Dangerous Sex Symbol

Leena-chan
Acy you are so generous! I don't know a lot of people who would be as kind as you are being to those birds! What kind are they? If they migrate, would you move the nest?

^_^ Happy to answer. I love my gig. Its a steady pay in the art field without burning out my love of illustration. It lets me pay my bills without hating what I do and still gives me the opportunity to be an illustrator at my own pace. All I do is art all day long XD I totally recommend it with one note: The one with the drive is the one who gets the job & the more friendships you make with successful people the better the odds.

Too true Acy crying thankies for reminding me that this is for the spirit and not perfection. Sometimes I lose sight of that sweatdrop
Do you cosplay?

Daww ;; I just feel for them, that's all. But you're right, most people would be like I'm turning on the AC anyways.

I'm not sure what type of birds they are. Small little brown birds, maybe a sparrow or a wren or something along those lines. I can get close to the nest but I don't linger for long, just checking to make sure the baby is still there if the parents aren't or to see if the parents are okay. =w= Once they fly out of the nest and its not longer used, yeah I'll probably move the nest. And next year set up something so they don't make a nest there again xDDD

Ooooo, okay. owo So you gotta really love art and be willing to go out of your way to make connections type of thing? I mean I'm always drawing myself so that's why everyone thinks I'd be great for that field. But I have issues with my wrists and shoulder from all the years of drawing. So I'm very hesitant. [Plus, college is a lot of money, I know there's grants, loans and aid but I have to work at least 4 days a week. I know it can be done. I know if I put my mind to it I can do it but at the same time I'm just so hesitant. xnx Lots of money to pay and when you don't have it to start with it's intimidating. Plus being out of school since 2008 doesn't help either! xDDD]

It's very easy to do so ; ; -snugs- I get like that with my art and stuff. Then I sit back and am just wondering why I get so worked up over things. I mean if you can walk out looking like a model, by all means, go for it. If you can't, rock what you can do and own it. If people are gonna judge, they're going to judge regardless in some form or another. So honestly - again as I said before, just have fun ;w; <333!

And no, I do not actively cosplay. I would love to. I want to. Reaally want to. I just don't have any anime/otaku/video game fandom-y nerdy friends IRL so... I don't have the courage to go out on my own and do my own thing ;;' Also years of being told by my mom "Why do you want to dress as so and so? They're a guy. Find a girl to dress as. Why do you even want to dress up?" made me super timid about it. I AM LEARNING THOUGH THAT I CAN DO WHAT I WANT AND THAT IS OKAY. IF I WANNA DRESS AS WHATEVER I CAN. So long as I'm happy and having fun and a good time and not hurting myself or anyone else ; w ; b I love my mom, and miss her dearly, don't get me wrong, but its one of those... if you're not into anime/fandoms/etc you tend to not get it /understand. xDD

acyfaust's Husbando

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
F a l l a c y
And no, I do not actively cosplay. I would love to. I want to. Reaally want to. I just don't have any anime/otaku/video game fandom-y nerdy friends IRL so... I don't have the courage to go out on my own and do my own thing ;;' Also years of being told by my mom "Why do you want to dress as so and so? They're a guy. Find a girl to dress as. Why do you even want to dress up?" made me super timid about it. I AM LEARNING THOUGH THAT I CAN DO WHAT I WANT AND THAT IS OKAY. IF I WANNA DRESS AS WHATEVER I CAN. So long as I'm happy and having fun and a good time and not hurting myself or anyone else ; w ; b I love my mom, and miss her dearly, don't get me wrong, but its one of those... if you're not into anime/fandoms/etc you tend to not get it /understand. xDD

*cuddles* I do wish Acy lived here in Oregon near me. XD *cosplays as Kotetsu pretty much every Halloween now*

Tyus
Mia: Can't beat a nice fish. I'm half demon and half coon, I'll eat pretty much anything that's put in front of me. Lately though, I've been eating more berries and nuts than meat.

Shiroi:: Oh? Maybe you aren't getting enough nutrients or rest... *not sure what exactly would cause one to eat more berries and nuts apart from maybe getting ready for hibernation* *not sure coons go through that, to be honest*

Dangerous Sex Symbol

Anthro!Sparky

*cuddles* I do wish Acy lived here in Oregon near me. XD *cosplays as Kotetsu pretty much every Halloween now*

GOSH. I would love that ;A;
We could just be major dorks. I would even dress as Lunatic / Yuri ; ;
Or as Mitsutada xDD

acyfaust's Husbando

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
@ Acy:: lmfao I wish I had all the things to dress up as Kuri.

Dangerous Sex Symbol

Anthro!Sparky
@ Acy:: lmfao I wish I had all the things to dress up as Kuri.

If not we could always learn how to make things. xDDD <333 Or learn to alter clothes. o vo -nodnod-

BOTH PEOPLE I'D DRESS AS WEAR SUITS.
-highly amused-

Accursed Cat

You are so awesome Acy! ^w^ those birds are sure lucky to have you looking out for them!
I found for myself that you have to show why you are the person to hire and make sure the right people know your name & your passion. If you are a driven individual, and can show your dedication without stepping on others, you can totally make it. Its so worth the effort to be able to do what you love for a living, and don't let debt scare you off from your career of choice! Totally recommend following your dreams Acy! ^-^

*hugs da Acy* Its so easy to forget and nit pick over the small stuff crying heart
And I totally understand that not having the back up IRL to help support your dreams. @_@
Everyone should dress up at least once and even if its not a character go for it! ^_^ I dress up in interesting clothes all the time and get asked who I am cosplaying when its just pieces I find here and there XD

Hi Kaine & Naf & Val! whee How are you guys? ^^

That sounds like a nice plan Dark ^_^ I love art too much XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas