<3 </3

Which is your favorite?

Skirts 0.22222222222222 22.2% [ 10 ]
JSKs 0.55555555555556 55.6% [ 25 ]
OPs 0.22222222222222 22.2% [ 10 ]
Total Votes:[ 45 ]

Anxious Fairy

Skirts, JSKs, or OPs?
I personally prefer skirts I think because they're easier to make, easier to change the cord around then an OP, generally cheaper, and I'm really picky about which JSKs look good with blouses.

Kawaii Bunny

I prefer jsks. However, lately I've been wearing mostly skirts. Probably because most my jsks are made by me, but all my skirts are bought from bodyline. My skirts are just a lot better made.
Skirts as that seems to be what i buy a lot of. I would like to have more ops and jsks, as they are an easier outfit.

Greedy Vampire

On most Lolitas, I enjoy a nice looking JSK. Personally, I think skirts are perfect for on the budget deals, but harder to coord.

Romantic Seeker

I like OPs, then I don't have to worry about a blouse. I can just wear it and be done. And I don't think the skirt/blouse combo suits me...

Kawaii Girl

I mostly buy skirts. I think in order to have a good wardrobe that appears to have a nice variety, you should have some of each, though.

Anxious Fairy

JessieKateRose
I mostly buy skirts. I think in order to have a good wardrobe that appears to have a nice variety, you should have some of each, though.

Yea, I agree. I really need to get an OP and a JSK. I don't like the OP I have and want to sell it... the JSK I have is handmade so I just want another one.
I prefer jsks, I find them to be a lot more flattering on me than skirts and I find that skirts are a lot harder to co-ord.

I don't really like the look of most OPs, but I have very broad shoulders that stop me from fitting them anyway.

Lonely Healer

I prefer JSKs! I'm really self-concious about my waist (I have a rectangular-shaped body) and I feel like skirts just draw attention to that. I agree that OPs provide less customization, and that's why I prefer JSKs. Plus I love matching the lace on a blouse to the print. *_*
i own way more skirts than jsks or ops, but
i really prefer jsks.
i like the look of them and i find them a lot more comfortable to wear.

Lonely Gaian

8,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Megathread 100
I don't really prefer anything. I usually go for the look so if the skirt version look better than jsk or op version then I choose it... I've been lately been drawn more to jsks and ops but in general I dont prefer over this and that. lol sure skirts can sometimes be the hardest to coord but at the same time it gives more freedom and choices. I personally suit in jsk and ops so thats probably why I prefer jsks and ops but its just personal preference and depends on how they look :3

Bashful Bear

I love a good jsk. Skirts are easier on my wallet though.

Shadowy Cultist

i own mostly skirts since they're cheaper, but i think jsks are easier to coord.

superjered's Love Of My Life

Fashionable Shopper

7,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
JSK's and Skirts for me. Pretty even smile OP's ONLY if they have proper sleeves, can't stand if they itch the top of my arm.

Skirts are great to wear out to the shops and daily wear, they don't pull as much attention I noticed as the prints/pattern is only in 1 part, rather than a full dress. Can wear them with cutsews aswell for even more casual-ness smile

I love JSK's aswell as some designs are just meant to be a full dress to see the whole awesomeness of a print! I love to wear them to meets and events heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff