Welcome to Gaia! ::

My favorite Digimon game was Digimon World Data Squad for PlayStation 2. It was so much fun, and I really enjoyed the story. But I didn't get chance to beat the game because I was stuck on box/cube puzzle part, I didn't know what to do. The one thing I loved about this game was digivolving my Digimon, it was so awesome. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Intellectual Mage

6,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100
When I was a kid I was addicted to Digimon Rumble Arena on the playstation, for me it was the best game ever at that time, the memories crying .

Then after that I was addicted to Digimon World 3, spent hours and hours on that and it was one of the best games I played in my life.

I also tried Digimon Masters online, that was okay but meh.

So it's out of Digimon Rumble Arena and Digimon World 3.

Eloquent Conversationalist

11,325 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Contributor 150
What's with the new Persona?
I've never played a Digimon game the closest I've gotten to Digimon is the TV Show.

Tipsy Regular

Digimon World!~ redface redface heart
Definedmychildhood!~ emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira heart
Reno Takamiya
I've never played a Digimon game the closest I've gotten to Digimon is the TV Show.

I like changing my avatar. smile

Eloquent Conversationalist

11,325 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Contributor 150
The Watchman Informer
Reno Takamiya

That's fine but why do you have to change your name with it? I change mine all the time but I stick with the same name.
Reno Takamiya
The Watchman Informer
Reno Takamiya

That's fine but why do you have to change your name with it? I change mine all the time but I stick with the same name.

I don't know. I just I though stayed in character.
Digimon Rumble Arena.

The first one. Not the shitty as assholes second one.

Generous Exhibitionist

10,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Love Machine 150

Only ever played Digimon World for PS1, and that lost a lot of its appeal the older I got.

Heard one of the Digimon games that plays similarly to Smash Bros. was pretty addictive. I think that might have been Rumble Arena?

Don't like the look of any other Digimon games.

Liberal Explorer

Detective, is that you? O_O

Magical Businessman

Anatorai

Yes, AND Guess what people. He's like Roger from American Dad, who really likes changing his persona whenever he goes out to do something.

@thread: The only one I actually played was Digimon World 4 on the PS2, which was for the most part, a Diablo clone, but it was alright, never played it much, though.
Hoyt Volker v9
Digimon is a Pokemon knockoff.

this. and the guy you're trying to cosplay is Rorschach, so you might want to change the username, nate.

Dapper Gekko

Digimon World 1 was the only remotely good Digimon game I've ever seen. Most the others were trying to be Pokemon until DW ReDigitize, which is just trying to be DW1 again.

Hoyt Volker v9
Digimon is a Pokemon knockoff.

Nope. It's the (il?)legitimate lovechild of Pokemon and Tamagotchi.
Anatorai

Yes, don't worry I'm still the same guy. smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out