Welcome to Gaia! ::

Look to your left. A zombie has gotten into you house and whatever 5ft to your left or less is your weapon. Will you live?

Yes! 0.31578947368421 31.6% [ 6 ]
Maybe... 0.26315789473684 26.3% [ 5 ]
NO! 0.052631578947368 5.3% [ 1 ]
I'm gonna have to MacGyver this one... 0.36842105263158 36.8% [ 7 ]
Total Votes:[ 19 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 208 209 210 > >> >>> »|

Fanatical Datemate

8,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Dressed Up 200
      User ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser Image

narcissist ─ WEASEL ﹚ ` you think i'm↘ SOPHISTICATED. ▋▍ wr. ong answer.
      xxxx( flirty ) xxxx( eccentric ) xxxx( bounty`hunter ) xxxx( you`re not ugly at all. ) xxxx

User Image

☁ the i n t e r v e n t i o n
                                            xxxxxxxButler Kelver Muzeix.

(------------------------------------------------------)
                                            Relaxing a bit as he became comfortable, the bluenette nodded slowly. "Great, didn't want to dance for you anyway~" He'd listened to the male banter on, in the process of fixing his hair. He'd looked down at a few split ends sighing. "I wonder if there's any L'oreal left..." He mumbled to himself nodding in acknowlegement. "Hmmm? Maybe they see you as more valuable alive than dead. You know that old saying... 'Never know what you lost 'till it's gone. And all that sentimental crap. In any case, you should be happy that they care so much about you." He looked on toward the window, then as the kitten joined them sniffing at Alistair's weapons. Heh the thing looked like a mini drug lord sitting on those weapons.

{OUT OF CARROTS: Butler: WHAAAAAAAT!!?! D8<.}

Moonlight Hunter

User Image
XXLuka AeliusXX

☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣

There was clear appreciation on Luka’s face as he studied the tattoo. He didn’t have one himself, but even he could see how much work must have been put into this one. It was very well done. Especially for how big it was. “How long did it take to get that done?” He asked curiously before he took a bite out of the energy bar.

He would have liked to take his time and enjoy the food, but before he knew it he was gone and plans were being made to head off to the warehouse. Luka licked the crumbs off his fingers as he listened to Skull before brushing his hands off on his pants and picking up his own machete.

Once his weapon was secured, Luka stepped over to the window and glanced outside to see what the other male was looking at. A protected ladder. That was pretty convenient. There was probably roof access in the hospital somewhere, but Luka didn’t have any desire to find it. If there were that many undead in this hallway, who knew how many were on the other levels. “That sounds like it could work. And if things get too bad before we get there, we can always take refuge inside one of the buildings, right?”

Not that he wanted it to take any longer than necessary, of course. If the call of safety wasn’t enough, the very idea of steak was. Luka was beginning to think he would really like this particular safe zone. “I suppose we should be going then. Do you want me to carry anything?” He asked as he pulled open the door and poked his head outside; checking to see if there were any walkers in the immediate area.

“A wolf skull is an interesting thing to own.” He added almost as an afterthought before he stepped out of the hospital.

☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣

Weapon/ammo: A machete
Supplies: The lock-picking kit his brother gave him for his birthday one year.
Party: Skull
Speaking English
Speaking Russian

Friendly Regular

8,525 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
Rafe

Spike: User Image

After all that running and making it to the car, Rafe and Spike looked at the others that were in the car It's a pleasure to get to see there is still survivors in this crazy world Spike said with a smile, though he was pushed more to the center, he looked over Rafe, which was looking quite trapped in the car "It's a surprise we could all get in, yet, I feel trapped" Rafe said, as he examined the others, making Spike laugh "if you weren't that big" "Anyway, excuse our manners, I guess we could at least tell you who we are" "I am Spike Oiler and the big one is Rafe Yoeger, we are military or I rather guess we were, we are on travel since a while, as our base had fall months ago" Spike said as he looked at the others while thinking

Fanatical Datemate

8,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Dressed Up 200
      User Image User Image User Image

۞ impulsive ─ RODENT •♥• `Shut it or I'm so gonna↘ BITE. ▋▍ yo.ur face..
      xxxx( unpredictable ) xxxx( handy ) xxxx( smokebomb ) xxxx( kinda busy~ call back later. ) xxxx

User Image

•♥• the i m p r o v i s o r
                                                xxxxxxxEll "L" Lautington.

Taking the opportunity to get off of the building Ell had ran with the others down to the car, she was a bit sluggish due to the sick setting in. She'd nearly stumbled upon reaching the car. Catching herself. she'd done something that normally would be illegal and broke open the back trunk and just squeezing in there with the equipment. She didn't want to expose the others, nor did she in all honesty want to be seen by everyone, so this was a good place. Holding the door to the trunk to the best of her ability she'd waited for the car to drive off. thank goodness she wasn't some tall person... She could fit here quite well. Listening to the voices she spoke up if they could even hear her. "Name's Ell!" Her voice probably sounded very muffled being where she was()
                                                |♥| ▬▬▬▬▬▬ •◢✖◣• ▬▬▬▬▬▬ |♥|

User Image

Friendly Explorer

User Image
If money is the root of all evil...
Then am I to blame for all this...?

════════════════

ʟȃυяєɳ ʝάɳє ¢αɱєяȏɳ
"ⓁⒿ"

════════════════

± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

There was so much commotion with bullets flying everywhere and everything was happening so fast. The only thing LJ heard was to get into the car and she took the opportunity to do so, squeezing in the back with many others and the wolfdog. Once they were all safely in they sped off. LJ had no idea where they were going and honestly she didn't care, but she recognised the driver. "Bill? Well, good to see you made it out alive." She said with a smile as she settled in. She heard everyone else making introductions and thought it was only appropriate to do the same. After all, they had just survived and fought together. LJ turned to everyone with a bright smile and held out her hand to each person as a gesture of greeting. "Nice to meet you guys. I'm LJ. You guys are actually the first survivors I've come across, except for Bill." She said, before sitting forward, staring at the empty road and wondering where they were going.

════════════════

Where am I: Cop Car
Who are they: Rafe, Spike, Bill, Ell, Toran & Koga
What am I doing: Riding to who knows where.

════════════════

Greed will imprison us all...
That's why we're trapped forever...

Brett Casey

Bored Z o m b i e

Tirrawan

Taiyou4

Bashful Sex Symbol

12,250 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXronda marie tyler

"The hardest part of the zombie apocalypse..."

“Thank you” Ronda said finishing her tea and setting her cup on the coffee table then following Atomic to the ladder leading to the hatch on the roof “You boys play nice together now” She told Butler and Alistair before she followed Atomic up the ladder. Once on the roof Ronda looked to Atomic “Very interesting but it’s not what you were growing that has my interest it was how? If you have the equipment to grow food or not?” She asked “If you didn’t have it you might know where to get it.” Ronda stopped for a moment “I was hoping I could stay here with my kids. The more trust worthy eyes on them the better.”

Ronda hoped that he would say yes to letting her and her kids stay there with them, it would better both hers and more importantly her kids’ chances of survival.

"Is pretending I'm not excited!"

WHERE: Roof of warehouse 13...
WITH: Atomic...
OOC: Sorry Short post sweatdrop
Mama's Broken Heart by Miranda Lambert XXXXXXXXXXX

User Image
User Image
Ģo Ӑhead Ӑnd Нate Ϻe Ƚike Ŷou Ϣant Ҭo

"Two days, each day i had three sessions that lasted 2 hours each" he said, shrugging, not mentioning that he had more tattoo's than just the skull. He didn't want to go into detail about the name on his butt or the dead flower on his ankle. Those would be a little awkward. He watched how fast that bar disappeared and offered what was left of his half, having only nibbled on his end a little there was still practically all of his half left.

"Hopefully, Zombies seem to be really in tune with the weather and know all the best places to take shelter" he said, looking up at the tops of buildings, trying to measure the distance between them as he dashed outside, boots nearly silent on the cement. He kept his ears open for the sounds of the un-dead, eyes roving the area carefully as he waited at the bottom of the ladder for Luka to start climbing up. "When you get to the top make sure to look before you climb over the ledge" he reminded him, trying not to sound bossy.

"Don't worry, i got all this, it's not heavy, just bulky" he said with a smile, hefting the bags higher a little and tightening the straps just that tiny bit more. "The wolf skull was something i found after running away from my last foster home as a kid" he said, still wondering even to this day why he'd kept such an odd trinket. He'd cleaned the skull out, bleached it to be on the same side then covered it in clear enamel to keep it from getting damaged. He still had it at the base, sitting on a counter, now surrounded by other skulls. Including a zombie skull. His first zombie kill. He'd kept it because he was extremely sentimental like that.

Ŷou ℂan't Нate Ϻe Ӑs Ϻuch Ӑs Ϊ Ӑlready Đo
User Image

Name: Jimmy "Skull" Knox
Back Pack: Knife, Basic Hand gun, three extra mags, small first aid kit, water bottle, Plastic Bags, one full of hospital blankets and first aid kits
Health: 82%
Where: HOSPITAL
With: Luka

{{ Out Of Character : }}
Warehouse 13 (base)

Shy Prophet

13,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100

Brett Casey

Tirrawan

Bored Z o m b i e

MiaRainx

Bill Franklin Park
Ethnicity: White American
Features: orange prisoner pants, loosed hand-cuff on his wrist, tattoos on the left side of his well-built body, a backpack, long blond hair with a bit of gray strands, long beard, moustaches, Middle-aged facial appearance.
+: Smuggler, Thief
Temporary Character

Bill pressed the gas peddle immediately after the group get in to the car. "Damnit, 'Fulgar', the fu*k you're doing in this sorta place? Got bored of getting high off gasoline at ya base? Sh*t." The man managed to hit few zombies with the cop car as it runes 60mile/hour. Driving fast in urban street at dusk is quite dangerous but at least the zombies can't stop nor chase the car. "What the..." The man gives a funny look to LJ through the rear-view mirror, "don't look down on the escaped convict. Besides, I did tell you I'm going to hot-wire a car wayyy earlier. And hey, are ya alright with 2 guys and a dog sitting with ya? Cause this is actually their chance to get some of... 'that' since the front seat can't do anything to help ya if that were to happen." He glanced at LJ's chest as he mentioned 'that.' The man chuckled as he smash the zombie flying away as it collides against its back. Realized that there was a person on the trunk of the car, Bill wondered whether to slow down or not, 'eh, the strong lives and the weak dies.' He drove with a constant 60mile/hour while asking, "Hey Darling, how's it going down there? It's gunna be a bumpy ride. Just saying." The man laughed a bit as he runs over some dead corpses. " Realizing the man was driving without any destination, he asked Toren, "Hey Hey, where we heading anyway, thou?" The man did not make any comments about the two guys from the military as he loathe those people ever since the apocalypse begun. The man is, however, a guy that does what he must to get along with others to get them cooperate as a team. The downfall is he is a bit of sociopath time to time.

Friendly Explorer

User Image

════════════════

ʟȃυяєɳ ʝάɳє ¢αɱєяȏɳ
"ⓁⒿ"

════════════════

LJ gave a glare in the rear view mirror but her body shook when the car hit a few bumps of zombies. She accidentally knocked into one of the people that were sitting with her in the back. Not particularly sure who it was, she looked to her left and right apologetically. Her eyes then moved back to the rear view mirror and she caught Bill's gaze staring at her chest. Obviously, by now, she knew he was joking but still, her arm covered her chest out of impulse. "I'm sure these guys aren't like that Bill. They're military men. They've got morals." She said staring out the window. When she heard Bill asking where they were going, she was slightly worried but only for a moment. Surely one of them knew of a safe place to go.

════════════════

What am I doing: Riding to who knows where.

════════════════

Brett Casey

Bored Z o m b i e

Tirrawan

Taiyou4

iGypsyFae rolled 1 100-sided dice: 40 Total: 40 (1-100)

Fanatical Datemate

8,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Dressed Up 200

xxxx( unpredictable ) xxxx( handy ) xxxx( smokebomb ) xxxx( kinda busy~ call back later. ) xxxx

User Image

This man drove like a madman! The poor redhead was beginning to regret sitting in the trunk. Then again she'd have probably yacked all over the people back there. Holding her stomach in discomfort, Ell held on desperately to the sides of the trunk. One too many bumps knocked her off her balance. At the mention of morals and army men she'd practically scoffed. Not all military men had morals... "There's a warehouse up ahead and to the le-" A random bump knocked Ell out of balance again cutting her off. Why did she sit back here in the trunk? Was she really this paranoid she'd risk life and limb just to hide herself? Holding tighter, she looked around staring as they passed zombies and dead people... Or were they one in the same? Like it mattered now..

More violent bumps and the redhead felt herself beginning to fall out of the trunk. She flailed but miraculously enough, her bag was caught onto something inside, that was keeping her from tumbling at this moment.
                                                (Even and Ell's bag snaps causing her to fall out XD)

User Image

Friendly Explorer

User Image

════════════════

ʟȃυяєɳ ʝάɳє ¢αɱєяȏɳ
"ⓁⒿ"

════════════════

LJ was starting to worry about the sounds of constant thumping from the back. She turned and looked at Ell who was now stumbling about in the boot, almost falling out. In panic, LJ unclipped her seatbelt and leaned over into the back, holding out her hand to Ell. But as LJ followed the line of the bag that was literally acting as her lifeline at that moment, she found it was caught in on a riot club that was sitting in the trunk with her, caught in the groove between each seat. LJ observed the bag for a moment. The straps seemed like they were strong enough for Ell to be hoisted back to safety, so LJ took the club from between the seats and used it to pull Ell back up, struggling because she wasn't the strongest of people. She groaned loudly and a tiny little cry of "Help" escaped her lips as she continued to pull. "Bill, I know it's probably not the best thing for you to do right now, but do you think you could slow down just a little bit? Ell's almost falling out!" LJ said with extreme urgency, her grip remaining tight on the club holding Ell.

════════════════

What am I doing: Trying to help Ell.

════════════════

Brett Casey

Bored Z o m b i e

Tirrawan

Taiyou4

Shy Prophet

13,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100

Brett Casey

Tirrawan

Bored Z o m b i e

MiaRainx

Bill Franklin Park
Ethnicity: White American
Features: orange prisoner pants, loosed hand-cuff on his wrist, tattoos on the left side of his well-built body, a backpack, long blond hair with a bit of gray strands, long beard, moustaches, Middle-aged facial appearance.
+: Smuggler, Thief
Temporary Character

"Warehouse? To the... What, Ell?" The man continued driving even though he can hear violent bumps from the trunks. The man then turn off the headlight as he drove somewhere else. Hearing LJ worrisome complaints regarding to his driving affecting Ell, he replied, "Slow down? No can do. If we slow down, that will be the death for us. Besides, she shoulda noticed this woulda happen! Shoulda just with you guys, damn it. Ya think staying in the trunk is a... A... Funn thing? Huh!?" Bill sighed before Continuing to drive through the complex alley without not much of any light source. Arriving at the empty parking lot of the back of buildings, he took off his seatbelt and got out of the car. He would then glance at the people from the backseat as he remembered the back seat of cop cars cannot open from inside but can be open from outside. Seeing a zombie near the trashbins approaching toward him, the man sighed before raising the trunks and shot its head at deadpoint accuracy as it fall to the ground. The man sighed before turning to Ell and coldly ordered her, "Get out." as his hand motioned. Seeing her face he realized how ill she was. "Ohhh noo" the man sympathized, "are you alright, kiddo?" The man placed his hand on her cheek before laying it against her forehead and coo'd as he determined she was pretty sick. "Well, yeah, seriously, get out." The man looked at her coldly once again as he lightly and repeatedly taps on her cheek before pointing his finger to the ground.

Hallowed Wolf

User Image
Toren growled at bill. " MY CODE NAME IS FULGOR! Full- Gore! quit trying to irritate me by saying my code name wrong on purpose bill..." Toren got out when the car stopped. He had noticed ell was sick earlier and wished to check on her. " Bill we gotta get her to a safeheaven quick im not sure what she could be sick with but we need to figure it out quick." Toren opened the back passenger doors " Everyone out for right now we need to adjust the seating arrangements till we get to a safehaven. Ill take koga into the front seat with me. if you all dont mind i request that yall lay ell across yalls laps and all gear gets put in the trunk we can sort it all out when we are safe." He lead by example and put his New machine gun, his bow and arrows and his trench knife into the trunk first. He figured only ell knew about his throwing knives since she was the only human thats seen him use them. "To the people in the back seat, if yall agree to lay ell across yalls laps be warned she is ill so if you can make sure your face is covered with cloth just incase she coughs. Im not 100% sure how contagious she is but i think we can help her if she can rest." He and koga kept on guard as they waited to figure out a group plan now because he wasnt really aware of the safe havens around here himself he never scouted this deep into the city usually.
User Image
Đon't Ϣant Ϻe ßaby, Ϊ'm ßad Ƚuck

"I have the equipment to grow only the minimal amounts of food, I need more space, other than that, i can get the equipment without any problems" he said ,opening the roof and climbing out, flame thrower resting on his shoulder with ease even though it weighed more than half his own body weight. He looked out over the courtyard where all the storage containers were and pointed out the different warehouses. "Nearly all of them were abandoned two years before the apocalypse" he stated, grinning at her.

"I'm hoping with my friend Skull's help and anyone else's that we can turn them into more bases" he said, looking back out over them before turning back to the street, keeping his eyes on anything that moved. "There's movement a block that way" he said, pointing to where a bird had taken flight, obviously disturbed by something. "If I had binoculars I would be able to check it out, but i don't" he said, voice soft, apologetic.

"And it's a safe house for a reason, we're hoping to use it as the starting point to rebuild the city and clean out all the zombies" he added, looking to her with a grin, red hair being brushed out of his face by an idle hand, the other deep in his pocket. "It would be great if you and your kids stay here, it'll be safe and hopefully there'll be more kids to keep them company one day".

Đon't Kiss Ϻe ßaby, Ϊ'm Ӑ ℜough ₣uck

Name: Dominico "Atomic" Artemis
Pack:
Health: 98%
Where: WAREHOUSE 13 (roof)
With: Butler, Alistair inside, Ronda on the roof with him

{{ Out Of Character : }}
Warehouse 13 (their base)

Fanatical Datemate

8,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Dressed Up 200

User Image

And to her dismay, her favorite bag had surely become ripped. What a 24 hours this was turning into... First she'd nearly been killed by her own gang, had to reset a limb, got rejected and on top of that she'd gone and gotten herself sick! The redhead felt herself falling, that is until another person had somehow reached into the trunk and got ahold of the riot stick she was attached to, but the bag strap had indeed snapped sending her tumbling out as the car parked into a parking lot. She'd tucked herself a bit to roll a little safer being stopped and mostly protected by the bag.

Slightly dazed, Ell had looked up when Bill touched her.
                                                "Last I checked... I was on the ground. Besides, there wasn't much room in the car without exposing people." She mumbled slightly begrudgingly. "I just caught Caocao's... I think it's a cold or something, I could just hole up here somewhere until morning so they don't get ill. Go up a bit, you'll find the warehouses. The only entrance inside is in an alleyway cut off on both sides by large dumpsters." She almost preferred them just leaving her off on the side of the road, likely looking as skeptical of everyone as she felt. Better than laying on top of a bunch of people she didn't know. This convict guy already seemed like he didn't want her around anyway.()

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas