Welcome to Gaia! ::

Eloquent Elocutionist

14,350 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
LepisAttorney
Salutations Childe. Well how can I put this. One should not summon demons. Demons according to all of my experience and research are made completely up of negative energy. So naturally they are not for you, they are naturally against you and wish to send your life to ruin weather it has a physical form or is a cloud of energy. From what it seems your speaking of, if you wish to summon something that will not seek your ruin, seek the summoning of a shadow guardian or a sentinel. They are arbiters of tremendous dark neutral power, easier to befriend/ control, and are significantly more safe. Quite a bit of difference from the demons in the movies and real life. Demons are natural disrupters and destroyers of norms, they live to destroy then self destruct themselves. Please be safe. I wish the best for you.

You always think this much?

Business Vampire

4,400 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Team Edward 100
Sir Anachronist
LepisAttorney
Salutations Childe. Well how can I put this. One should not summon demons. Demons according to all of my experience and research are made completely up of negative energy. So naturally they are not for you, they are naturally against you and wish to send your life to ruin weather it has a physical form or is a cloud of energy. From what it seems your speaking of, if you wish to summon something that will not seek your ruin, seek the summoning of a shadow guardian or a sentinel. They are arbiters of tremendous dark neutral power, easier to befriend/ control, and are significantly more safe. Quite a bit of difference from the demons in the movies and real life. Demons are natural disrupters and destroyers of norms, they live to destroy then self destruct themselves. Please be safe. I wish the best for you.

I suppose. It is a good thing to think, it prevents us from making fools of ourselves.

Eloquent Elocutionist

14,350 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
LepisAttorney
Sir Anachronist
LepisAttorney

I suppose. It is a good thing to think, it prevents us from making fools of ourselves.

Ancient Aliens!

Shy Husband

I don't like talking to myself

Eloquent Elocutionist

14,350 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
FIJI-FI
I don't like talking to myself

Someone is always listening.

The Honey Beige's Husbando

Aged Gaian

Where's the gold sink ? neutral Because Flynn and her bitches took all our money and we can't buy arcade cabinets or even food. Stop with the "money sink" or we're all gonna die of hunger. crying

C'mon! Everybody knows that demons are as real as Santa Claus, right ? RIGHT !?

I should stop sounding like an arrogant d**k. Who wants cookies ? smile
What daemons are we encouraging people to evoke now?

Eloquent Elocutionist

14,350 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
DracoJesi

Thread necromancer types, apparently.
Sir Anachronist
DracoJesi

Eh there was nothing else to reply to. Have you seen the forums these days?

Eloquent Elocutionist

14,350 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
DracoJesi
Sir Anachronist
DracoJesi

Nope, I've been on hiatus, kinda.
Sir Anachronist
DracoJesi
Sir Anachronist
DracoJesi

Nope, I've been on hiatus, kinda.

Outside of the GD an Chatterbox most forums move as slow or slower than the guild forum.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff