Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Member

7,525 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Friendly 100
User Image

So no luck with the trip so far, I'm just glad my flu is gone. Anastasia complained as she finally left her bedroom. Paired with her sickness and her sea sickness Ana had barely been able to stay awake these past few days. She noted the few people on the ship and sighed, this was going to be one hell of a trip. Maybe I should leave the ship and find someone She pondered as she grabbed her sword and walked off to the port.

Liberal Conversationalist

7,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image

Attend the threefold law ye must...

User Image

Nathaniel had left the scene, and the crowd, far behind in his search for the ship this intriguing crew had sailed into dock with. He was quick to notice the man named Atreus had shouted towards him with means to denounce the church. Foolish ignorance... It was apparent that Nathaniel had been mistaken for that of a local theism. His choice was to simply pass off the comment, as it did not apply to him anyhow. However the benefit of being able to pass as a normal man of the cloth is more than sufficient for his needs. Within a few short moments of espionage, the priest had learned the ship's name, location, a scant few of the crew's names, and the alleged organizer. As for their intent, there was rumor that one of the possessions was a map detailing an excursion to a long forgotten world. The speed of the news and the search for a hidden land were the red flags Nathaniel was hoping to find. It did not take him long to find the wooden, and through the cover of nightfall he was able to slip into a portcullis just shy of the sea level to gain entry into the cargo deck.

Nathaniel's robes had been stripped from his person and hauled behind him using flax bound to the seal skin leather used to keep his possessions dry. It was not a hefty load, consisting of only the set of robes, his signet ring, the sealed scroll now unbound, and three books. They each varied in size, the smallest being his private journal. The largest one titled Ordo Lunas Nox, and a ledger whose spine was laden with the words Compendium Geographica. These, his quarterstaff, and a small ration of food was his only personal items. Nothing else was granted him for this journey. Nathaniel made quick work to set up an area that would go unnoticed, surrounded by small crates and bags of flour. Once he was comfortably situated, prepared to wait out the time for the ship to make its next voyage, Nathaniel carefully unrolled the parchment that gave his search purpose.

The scroll given to him by the High Priest, sealed and forbidden to be broken until the salt of the ocean met the sand of shore, detailing his assignment. Written upon the single ancient papyrus were three instructional quotas consisting of the drawing of an unknown location, the name of a ship whose maiden voyage was set into motion by a man whose name once held merit among the endless waters.

Nathaniel's Scroll

User Image

...In perfect faith and perfect trust

User Image

User Image

Genius

User Image

Coughed violently and wheezed looking around. "Unfortunately I repay all debts." He spit out a loogy of blood onto the ground. He stood slowly checking hand movements. There were rope burns all along his arms and legs and around his throat specifically. He reached up and felt his face. It was bloody and cut up. He sighed. "I am still confused as to WHY you saved me. But I am thankful none the less." He smirked lightly. He stumbled and his vision got dizzy. He reached up and felt the back of his head as the lumps were swelling up. "Argh that jackass did quite a number on me." He shook his head violently it didn't help much but it did help to solidify his resolve. "Just call me Wolf." He was not in a meet and greet mood. "Let's get out of here. The smell is getting to me." He reached behind his back and grabbed hold of his scythe "Still there idiot guards." He walked towards the crowd and growled at them his face was all bruised up and they didn't seem to afraid of his small size and girl like figure. Whipping out his scythe he yelled at them "Get the ******** out of my way." Now they got the message and parted like the red sea those closest turned and ran thinking he was gonna jump on them like a ravenous dog. In one swift movement he folded his weapon back into a smaller size and hitched it back to his belt beneath his cape. And trudged forward. This was gonna be a hell of a trip.

Beloved Senshi

10,125 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Conversationalist 100
((I'm so sorry I have 't posted, I had unexpected company today, and they're staying until Friday night. Can someone catch me up really quickly?))

3,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
((sorry guys, I gotta vanish for an hour or 2))
Wishful Starlight
((I'm so sorry I have 't posted, I had unexpected company today, and they're staying until Friday night. Can someone catch me up really quickly?))

[[ Haha, it's fine, well, Rinada has been trying to pull the insanity back out of Zane, we met the Third General of the Imperial Armada and right now we just needa wrap up the wolf and atreus story and we can time-skip three days to when the ship takes off. ]]

Beloved Senshi

10,125 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image

Estelle walked back to the ship slowly with Dacatt on her mind. She sighed.
"Rivals? I suppose it's a good thing he didn't know I was with Zaneius, then."
The smell of the crisp night air made Estelle inhale deeply. The moon was beautifully silver, giving the world light on its darkest nights.

Now she had returned to the ship and had begun to walk up onto deck.
She placed her hand on the splintery railing, feeling how sharp and rugged it felt. In a way, it reminded her of Zaneius.
Just then she looked over and saw him; still in the same skin he had been standing in.
"Oh, thank the gods nothing happened while I was away..."

She walked over to him and stood at his side, placing her hands on the deck railing and looked at the moon.

"Nights like this remind me of my younger days," she said in a chipper tone. Zaneius didn't really respond to that; she knew something was wrong.

"Zaneius? Is something wrong?" She asked as she turned her attention away from the moon and focused on Zaneius.
Zaneius' eyes darted towards her, he almost went for his blade, then he realized whom it was, "O-oh, hello Estelle. There's a gift for you, from a man named Dacatt, it's in my office on the desk." He chuckled a bit and said, "I think he's got a thing fer ya." He walked towards his office and motioned for Estelle to follow, "C'mon, let's go."

User Image

Beloved Senshi

10,125 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image

"Dacatt?" She shifted, looking down.
"I met him today...I'd never seen him but, he looked very familiar to me. I asked his name and he told me...then offered me food. I turned him down, though!" She exclaimed as she waved her hands in the air.
"But...how did he know...?" She asked as she began to follow Zaneius.
"How did he know I was with you?"

Something felt very strange to Estelle. If he and Zaneius were rivals, why would he come to Zaneius? Moreover, why would he leave her a gift?
"I don't understand. Zaneius...I-...I had nothing to do with him." She hung her head, afraid that Zaneius or someone else would think otherwise.
Zaneius laughed and said, "Dacatt's always been looking fer' a pretty maiden. I'll admit, he's definitely better than I in that respect." He opened the door to his office and said, "Also, don't worry about it, no one would blame ya if ya did. He's quite the catch! Bahahahahaha!" He led her over to the desk then pointed out the beautifully made silver blade. "That was his gift. It's quite an amazing blade. It's even got stones from the silver moon on the bladed edge."

User Image

Beloved Senshi

10,125 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image

Estelle frowned when he had mentioned that Dacatt was better with ladies than he was. She made a face and ignored the fact that she even heard him say that. If he only knew.
She laughed at his booming laughter once again, easing the tension she had recently felt between them.
"Oh, I'm sure someone would blame me. Think of me differently...think I was a double-crosser. Ya never know," she said as Zaneius pointed to the blade. Her mouth made the soft "o" shape. She was completely awe-struck. She let out a slight gasp, captivated by the stones and the smithing put into the blade.

"My word..." She said as she picked it up and examined it. Holding it to the light of Zaneius small chambers, the blade itself resembled a beam of moonlight. She could only imagine its beauty in the moonlit night. She looked over to Zaneius.
"It's so beautiful...why would be leave something so beautiful to a girl he only met for five minutes?"
Zaneius shrugged, "No idea Estelle, maybe he sees somethin' in ya. Either way, it's yers now! Beauty of a blade eh?" He smiled and said, "I used to have a moonstone blade, t'was from the yellow moon. Lost it in the side of Galcien about two years back." He chuckled a bit remembering the day. "Ahh, but alas, I doubt I'll ever get that beautiful blade back. Anyway, we're heading to Brazil when we leave port. The map outlines a temple there."

User Image

Beloved Senshi

10,125 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image

Estelle took out the sword she had been using and replaced it with Dacatt's.
she still didn't feel right, but she would take it as a way to say thanks.
"Well now I wish I could see him again to thank him for something so beautiful.."

She smiled when Zaneius mention another map piece. That meant they were getting closer to finding Arcania.
"It's all coming together."

She looked over to Zaneius and put her hand to her forehead in a salute and waved downward.
"Thank you Zaneius," she began as she gave a slight bow and turned to walk out of his chambers.

She walked on the deck and stood under the perfect light of the moon, grabbing Dacatt's blade and held it high in the air. Oh, how the moonstones sparkled. She smiled solemnly and put it back on her side, leaning against the deck and closed her eyes, inhaling the night air once more.
Official Three-day Time-skip!

Zaneius was just waiting on the whole crew to board, then they'd get ready to set off to Brazil. "Aye, everyone, urry' up! We got a long journey ahead!" The new cannons were top of the line, and the ships bow, now mechanized, had a brand new Harpoon Cannon, fast and powerful enough to go straight through the hull of the strongest of ships, it had a cord attached to it so it could be pulled back into the ship. "The Scarluette, ah she's prepped for anything!"

User Image

Beloved Senshi

10,125 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image

Estelle jumped and opened her eyes. She looked around, unsure of where she was.
"Oh, man..." She began as she rubbed her eyes.
"I finally got some good sleep," she said just before a yawn escaped her lips. She put her cold feet on the inn's floor, reaching to get her boots she lay beside the bed. She walked over to her washbasin and washed her face and fixed her hair.
Zaneius had yelled for everyone to come aboard, that the Scarluette was ready. She cleared her throat and grabbed her belongings from the chair beside her bed, and made her way to The Scarluette.

"Aye, aye, Captain Zaneius!" She yelled on her way to the pier, and ran on deck.
"Let's find that piece of the map!"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces