Figures 0.034990868338038 3.5% [ 843 ]
Pictures 0.054623941557363 5.5% [ 1316 ]
Other 0.036526647849909 3.7% [ 880 ]
ALL CHIBI STUFF ROCKS!!!!!!! 0.55383529802424 55.4% [ 13343 ]
Total Votes:[ 24092 ]

AnimeJunkie-kun
Yohachirou
AnimeJunkie-kun
@Yoh: It does look like bunny-ears rofl .

I know! When I saw her my initial reaction was: “O.O Chobits style Vocaloid?”…And then I saw the Miku one…and was like “ooooohhh, that’s her bow.” XD
I honestly don’t know what the top part is, haha-ue says she’s a flower head. X3
whee I can’t wait until she comes out~!

Yeah, she does look like something from Chobits rofl . She also kind of looks like some Evangelion keychains I've seen with the characters in Angel cosplays xd .

Meh, I’m not that familiar with Evangelion. xp Sample please?

Ruthless Shapeshifter

8,250 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
From HeroesCon 2006 I got two new additions to my collection!!! I got the Ed Angry Face Pillow and a Ichigo from BLEACH plushie!!!

EDIT: I found out that my Ichigo is counterfeit but I'm still not sure about my Ed pillow ^^; . My suggestion is if you plan to buy a plushie from a convention, look at it to be sure it's not fake. If you don't know much about the difference between counterfeit and authentic plushies, please read some of the info. I provided in the "Hong Kong Counterfeits" section on this page.

I FINALLY got my newest plushie in the mail ^_^!!! He's a 8" Naruto Plushie I bought on eBay !!!

EDIT: This plushie, I found out, is definitely coutnerfeit and I strongly advise that NOBODY order plushies from eBay unless you're CERTAIN what you're getting isn't a counterfeit !!!

ANOTHER ADDITION TO MY COLLECTION HAS ARRIVED !!! Edo-Kun ^_^!!! I ordered him from the Hobby Hunters store on eBay. Though... I kinda got ripped off because I believe he's supposed to be bigger but I STILL LOVE HIM

OMG MY AUTHENTIC UFOCATCHER BANPRESTO JAPAN RASENGAN NARUTO IS FINALLY HERE He's 8" tall and was $10 (plus $6 shipping) on www.ufocatcher.com I just love his eyes and the shiny Rasengan spear he holds in his hand ! Naruto-Kun is DEFINITELY one of my favorite and one of my most collectible plushies But I'm hoping he'll be joined by many other collectible UFOs in the future

Ruthless Shapeshifter

8,250 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
I CHIBI ANIME! I THINK IT'S SOOO CUTE !!! And I'm a guy so don't think its weird that I think somethings cute... I started collecting anime plushies and chibi keychains in the summer of 2005 when my friend's dad bought a Sesshoumaru plushie for me at Suncoast, and when I bought an Edward Elric from FMA Keychain from Hot Topic that summer for my birthday. At the end of that summer I bought a Chibi InuYasha Plushie-keychain from Hot Topic and with Christmas money that year I bought a little Grunty Plushie from my local Comic-shop, Planet Comics ^_^ ! From there my collecting continued! This thread is for posting about your Chibi stuff and your love for Chibi Anime! Please post pics of your collections and also feel free to post about handmade anime plushies

NOW IT'S BEEN 4 YEARS SINCE I CREATED THIS THREAD ^_^!! YAY!!

From HeroesCon 2006 I got two new additions to my collection!!! I got the Ed Angry Face Pillow and a Ichigo from BLEACH plushie!!!

EDIT: I found out that my Ichigo is counterfeit but I'm still not sure about my Ed pillow ^^; . My suggestion is if you plan to buy a plushie from a convention, look at it to be sure it's not fake. If you don't know much about the difference between counterfeit and authentic plushies, please read some of the info. I provided in the "Hong Kong Counterfeits" section on this page.

I FINALLY got my newest plushie in the mail ^_^!!! He's a 8" Naruto Plushie I bought on eBay !!!

EDIT: This plushie, I found out, is definitely coutnerfeit and I strongly advise that NOBODY order plushies from eBay unless you're CERTAIN what you're getting isn't a counterfeit !!!

ANOTHER ADDITION TO MY COLLECTION HAS ARRIVED !!! Edo-Kun ^_^!!! I ordered him from the Hobby Hunters store on eBay. Though... I kinda got ripped off because I believe he's supposed to be bigger but I STILL LOVE HIM

OMG MY AUTHENTIC UFOCATCHER BANPRESTO JAPAN RASENGAN NARUTO IS FINALLY HERE He's 8" tall and was $10 (plus $6 shipping) on www.ufocatcher.com I just love his eyes and the shiny Rasengan spear he holds in his hand ! Naruto-Kun is DEFINITELY one of my favorite and one of my most collectible plushies But I'm hoping he'll be joined by many other collectible UFOs in the future

YAY XD! I FINALLY HAVE MY CAMPING RYOMA ECHIZEN NOW!! He's 8" tall and was on sale on UFOCatcher for only $6 ^_^!! (plus $6 shipping) My favorite things about my Ryoma-kun are his adorable shoes and his little backpack! I also love the tag with the cast of The Prince of Tennis in this set of plushies all in chibi form! Now my Naruto-kun has a UFO pal!

KON HAS ARRIVED! He's so adorabley soft and cuddly! I just love his facial expression and his little headphones. I also really love his little brown button on his tummy and the fluff on the end of his tail that feels furry. He's 8" tall and he was $14.99 in all (shipping + money for the MO included) from PowerAnime. He's a plushie that's always ready to rock out! Kon-kun is the third UFOCatcher in my collection.

SHIPPUUDEN SAKURA-CHAN IS HERE! She's so small, but so kawaii! I really love her cute little facial expression and the way her arms are held out so it always looks like she wants a hug ^_^! It's great because this was one of the plushies (well, she's a mini-plushie swing keychain) on my wishlist Now I can mark one of the plushies off of it Anyway, she's about 3.5" tall and was $12.94 in all on PowerAnime (shipping included + another $1.05 for the MO). Don't let my little Sakura's cuteness fool you though! She can definitely kick some a$$ when she needs to, and Naruto: Shippuuden proves that

FESTIVAL KAGURA-CHAN HAS ARRIVED ^_^! She's definitely one of my cutest anime plushies XD! I really love her cute facial expression, her pretty little kimono, and her Sadaharu Festival mask. She's about 5-6" tall, same size as my Edo-kun plushie, and was about $17 in all from ToysLogic (shipping + MO money included). Kagura's adorable, but just like my Sakura-chan, her character is very tough, and very strong XD!

YAY!! MY FIRST AUTHENTIC BANPRESTO DX UFOCATCHER, SERIES 2 DX ICHIGO KUROSAKI, IS HERE XD!!! He's so awesome, and is really a big milestone in my collection! I really love his shiny Zangetsu Shikai Zanpaku-to, his tough little facial expression, and how he's big enough to really hug XD! He's so soft... He's also the second plushie I've ordered that's on my "Wishlist" ^_^! He's about 9-10" tall, about the same size as my Sesshie, and was about $27 in all from PowerAnime (shipping + MO money included). Beware Hollows!!!

INU-YASHA-KUN AND HIGURASHI KAGOME-CHAN HAVE ARRIVED XD!!! I've wanted some UFOCatcher Inu-Yasha plushies basically since I first started collecting, and now I have two ^_^! The First Series Inu-Yasha plushie is one of the plushies on my "Wishlist" and now I can mark him off! Also, Kagome is so cute and I just can't have Inu-Yasha without Kagome, of course! These plushies are also the first plushies in my collection that are both from the same set, and the first two that actually came directly from Japan . I just love Inu-Yasha's cute facial expression, soft hair, and the "Beads of Subjugation" around his neck ^_^. I love Kagome's facial expression as well, and her cute little school uniform. Both plushies are about 8" tall and together they were about $33 from AnimeMate (shipping included, I used PayPal to order them). Each plushie is used, so they have minor flaws like Kagome's shoes are peeling, and Inu-Yasha's tag is bent, but they're in pretty good condition overall. Oh no, Kagome, Inu-Yasha is acting mean again! Better tell him to sit! Inu-Yasha exclaims, "WHAT?!". Kagome yells, "OSUWARI!!!"

At HeroesCon '08 I bought a TON of new stuff for my plushie and overall chibi collections! I bought five new plushies in all. None are plushies from my "Wishlist", but I still love them all! I bought Rasengan series Iruka-sensei plushie, a Light-up Mokona wearing a hat plushie, a GE Kenshin Himura plushie, a Festival Kon plushie, and a Tyre Dog Coin-purse Plushie! All of my plushies came from the House of Anime except for Kenshin who came from a stand selling mostly comics and a few toys. I also got MANY new capsule-figures and keychains that I'll post about in the "Keychains and Other Chibi figures" on this page!

MY GE HARUNO SAKURA-CHAN HAS ARRIVED ^_^!! She's just SO ADORABLE, and the fourth plushie I've bought that was on my "Wishlist"! She's about 8-9" tall, and my favorite things about her are her adorable facial expression, pose, and her headband. I ordered her from the Anime Stuff Store on eBay (Not a good place to order from unless you know the difference between authentic and bootlegged plushies ^^; ...). She was about $17 in all (shipping + MO money included). This plushie is very special to me because she's a regular sized plushie of my favorite Naruto character that I could actually afford. SHE IS NOW THE LEADER OF MY SAKURA HARUNO ARMY XD!!!

My Banpresto Series 3 Kondo Isao has arrived ^_^!! He's so cute! This plushie is another milestone in my collection to because he's my 20th authentic anime plushie XD! He's also the fifth plushie I've bought that was on my "Wishilist". He's about 6" tall, and my favorite things about Isao-kun are his facial expression, hair, and his outfit. I ordered him from Power Anime, along with a new addition to my Gashapon capsule-swing collection, Lucky Star Series 2 Shiraishi Minoru. The order was just a little over $25 with shipping and MO money included. Isao-kun is my second favorite Gintama character after Kagura-chan, so I really love him! Though he may look a little goofy, he's the captain of the Shinsengumi, and he can kick some series a** XD!!

ORIHIME-CHAN FINALLY ARRIVED ^_^!! She's so adorable, and cuddly! She was the plushie I most wanted on my "Wishlist", and she's the sixth plushie that I've bought that was on my "Wishlist". She's around 8" tall, and my favorite things about her are her cute little dress, her hair, and her eyes. She's right at home in my collection next to my DX Ichigo plushie, who she calls "Kurosaki-kun" XD. I ordered her from Right Stuf with Christmas money, and she was a little over $15 in all with shipping included. Inoue Orihime is kind, smart, and brave. Her Shun Shun Rika are her power, and this power along with her other traits truly makes her the goddess of BLEACH!

My little Gaia Kiki Kitty plushie-keychain has arrived ^_^! Another plushie I can mark off my "Wishlist"! She's also one of my first pieces of Gaia swag! She was $5 from the Gaia Online Store.

My Sketch-style Naruto Plushie-Keychain is finally here ^__^!! He's smaller then I expected him to be, about 3 inches, but he's still SO kawaii! Yet another plushie I can mark off my "Wishlist", and he's the first piece of Great Eastern Naruto Shippuden merchandise I have in my collection. I ordered him and the Bandai Hidan Capsule-Swing ((A new addition to my Chibi Gashapon collection, and the first Akatsuki member in my collection XD)) from Power Anime, and it was about $17.50 in all with shipping costs included. Fun Fact: This chibi-version of Naruto is featured in the first ending to Naruto Shippuden, "Nagareboshi ~SHOOTING STAR~" by Home Made KAZOKU ^_^.

My Banpresto Naruto-kun Mini-Plushie Cell Phone Strap Mascot is here! This little plushie is kind of like another milestone in my collection because he's my first plushie phone-strap, but I probably won't be ordering many more plushies like this because I'm kind of disatisfied with how he's made ^^; . Just his head is plush, and his body is basically cardboard. He's still adorable, though. I ordered him from Power Anime along with a new gashapon swing-figure (Ling Yao from Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood). He was only $3.99 before shipping. I probably won't actually use him as a phone-strap, but he looks cute hanging on my wall near the rest of my chibi collection.

My Banpresto GinTama Series 3 Ginpachi-sensei (Gintoki Sakata) plushie has arrived! This is the third GinTama UFO Catcher plushie in my collection ^_^ . He's about 6" tall, and he's so soft and cuddly. Though I didn't put him on my "Wishlist," he's a plushie that I've been wanting. I ordered him from Power Anime for only $8.99, but this was the pr

Man-Hungry Senshi

10,900 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Yume Owarinai
AnimeJunkie-kun
Yohachirou
AnimeJunkie-kun
@Yoh: It does look like bunny-ears rofl .

I know! When I saw her my initial reaction was: “O.O Chobits style Vocaloid?”…And then I saw the Miku one…and was like “ooooohhh, that’s her bow.” XD
I honestly don’t know what the top part is, haha-ue says she’s a flower head. X3
whee I can’t wait until she comes out~!

Yeah, she does look like something from Chobits rofl . She also kind of looks like some Evangelion keychains I've seen with the characters in Angel cosplays xd .

Meh, I’m not that familiar with Evangelion. xp Sample please?

This is what I'm referring to.

7,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Hygienic 200
hmm i feel as if i have seen this before

Man-Hungry Senshi

10,900 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
porcupine_spikes
hmm i feel as if i have seen this before

You mean this thread? You probably have. This thread has been around for close to five years now 3nodding .

Man-Hungry Senshi

10,900 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
OMG!!! I just found out by browsing through the pages of Lucky Star stuff on Toys Logic that Banpresto is releasing ANOTHER set of LS Plushie-Keychains this Fall User Image !

This is the set! Cheerleader cosplays 4laugh heart heart heart !!!
<3

Sucks that the online store I hate right now is the only online store I know of that sells most of the LS plushie sets that have been and will be released crying ...

8,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
AnimeJunkie-kun
OMG!!! I just found out by browsing through the pages of Lucky Star stuff on Toys Logic that Banpresto is releasing ANOTHER set of LS Plushie-Keychains this Fall User Image !

<3

Sucks that the online store I hate right now is the only online store I know of that sells most of the LS plushie sets that have been and will be released crying ...

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

They're cute!
And that reminds me, I still need to fix those Azumanga Daioh plushie-keychains.
The chains came off the Osaka, Chiyo and Sakaki ones. The chains are just lying on my bookcase waiting to be sewn on. The plushies themselves are posting with nendo-Light and Reindeer L (Who I managed to fix again, while building the sets for my animation).

Nendo-Sensei and Authentic L are still sitting in their boxes, in a big bag full of my animation supplies.

((What sort of cheese was that?))

3,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Window Shopper 100
^^ impressive collection~!
the biggest i ever seen smile
AnimeJunkie-kun
x-xCutie_AzNx-x
AnimeJunkie-kun
x-xCutie_AzNx-x
AnimeJunkie-kun
x-xCutie_AzNx-x
I have also ordered black star plush from sould eater that makes two but at least ill know when im gonna see them ^.^ So anyways...
User Image

That's cool 3nodding . When they arrive you should post a picture of your whole plushie collection User Image . I don't think you have posted a pic of your full collection yet confused ...

Cute 4laugh ! But aren't you going to take the other one out of that stuffy plastic sad ?

Nope not my whole collection,Yea i just took a quick pick of it xD

So, you definitely need to post a pic of your whole collection, then mrgreen .

Definitely when i have the time to im always so busy..some how and now that i have soul and black star preordered im wondering if there's Death the Kid i really want to manage to get the athentic him he's so hilarious with the "symettrical" thing. xD Im not sure if i want to get Maka yet because she looks kind of wierd but cute so...i cant really make up my mind of getting her yet..my only intention of getting her is so i can get the soul eater collection...so far i have only seen counterfeit's of Death the Kid...

It would be cool for you to have a full set of SE plushies 3nodding .

Yea definitely...for now im searching on Death the Kid plush -authentic- i have ordered SE pins and keychains ill have them by monday hopefully =)

Man-Hungry Senshi

10,900 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Fluffball of Osaka
AnimeJunkie-kun

<3

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

They're cute!
And that reminds me, I still need to fix those Azumanga Daioh plushie-keychains.
The chains came off the Osaka, Chiyo and Sakaki ones. The chains are just lying on my bookcase waiting to be sewn on. The plushies themselves are posting with nendo-Light and Reindeer L (Who I managed to fix again, while building the sets for my animation).

Nendo-Sensei and Authentic L are still sitting in their boxes, in a big bag full of my animation supplies.

((What sort of cheese was that?))

Yes! I want to get the whole set, but not before I get the rest of the first set.

Awww, poor Osaka, Chiyo and Sakaki sad . You should fix them as soon as you can.

Man-Hungry Senshi

10,900 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
x-xCutie_AzNx-x
AnimeJunkie-kun
x-xCutie_AzNx-x
AnimeJunkie-kun
x-xCutie_AzNx-x

Definitely when i have the time to im always so busy..some how and now that i have soul and black star preordered im wondering if there's Death the Kid i really want to manage to get the athentic him he's so hilarious with the "symettrical" thing. xD Im not sure if i want to get Maka yet because she looks kind of wierd but cute so...i cant really make up my mind of getting her yet..my only intention of getting her is so i can get the soul eater collection...so far i have only seen counterfeit's of Death the Kid...

Yea definitely...for now im searching on Death the Kid plush -authentic- i have ordered SE pins and keychains ill have them by monday hopefully =)

Boy, my best friend would be SO jealous of your SE collection xd . He's a pretty big fan of the series as well 3nodding .

8,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Citizen 200
nadir10: Stop pretending to be Junkie-kun. stare

Man-Hungry Senshi

10,900 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Almighty Cloud
nadir10: Stop pretending to be Junkie-kun. stare

Just ignore that user xp .
AnimeJunkie-kun
x-xCutie_AzNx-x
AnimeJunkie-kun
x-xCutie_AzNx-x
AnimeJunkie-kun
x-xCutie_AzNx-x

Boy, my best friend would be SO jealous of your SE collection xd . He's a pretty big fan of the series as well 3nodding .

really? i went to my local anime store today not image anime its some other place like in chinatown anyways i gots my cute soul, black star, and death the kid key chain the pins will come within 2 weeks ^.^ cant wait for other keychains like maka, death logo, and stein , hopefully tsubaki as well ^.^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff