Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bobsplosion

Yes, I'll probably be going that route as well, since I don't wish to support Microsoft in either their PC nor console ventures.

PLUT0N1C 41

It was a rather dark title. And unintentionally so, unlike Twilight Princess. Nintendo doesn't like to associate themselves with that brand of creepy, I think.

Rich Lover

11,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
An Shouji
Bobsplosion

Yes, I'll probably be going that route as well, since I don't wish to support Microsoft in either their PC nor console ventures.

PLUT0N1C 41

It was a rather dark title. And unintentionally so, unlike Twilight Princess. Nintendo doesn't like to associate themselves with that brand of creepy, I think.

Hopefully you aren't so against them you disagree with their OS?
Bobsplosion

No, more their recent business practices.

Rich Lover

11,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
An Shouji
Bobsplosion

No, more their recent business practices.

Perfectly reasonable.

Lonely Citizen

On 3ds? I don't know. But I know both of my sisters would be on the bandwagon to get it for the handheld. I may also buy it as it was a great addition to the series, though it's really not among my favorites of LoZ games.

Beloved Conventioneer

9,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
I was thinking this was confirmed months ago??

They just wanted to do a new one first and get some more things out on the 3DS.

Malevolent Phantom

Last year, for like 1~2 hours GAME had a listing for Majora's Mask 3DS.

It was promptly taken down, and we haven't heard an explanation from them or Nintendo... Though, I don't think too many people heard about this, and Nintendo may have done some damage control with the popular sites.

My opinion? GAME goofed, and Nintendo is working on the game/holding it for the future.
Knight Nin

Yes, and that's what I had hoped too, but I heard that GAME actually thought the new Zelda title (Link to the Past 2) was really going to be a Majora's Mask remake and so put up the page prematurely--a place holder that got accidentally leaked.

Honestly we've had enough LoZ games, I wanna see some Star Fox.

Lonely Citizen

farrah fawcett hair

Honestly we've had enough LoZ games, I wanna see some Star Fox.

I don't think there would ever be enough of either of those games. If the tables were switched and there was more Star Fox than LoZ. I'd still say there's not enough Star Fox... But yeah, really, there needs to be more Star Fox.

Liberal Capitalist

I'd buy it. I wouldn't be surprised if they did do a re-release, especially since the Wind Waker one is on the horizon.

Lonely Citizen

An Shouji
Knight Nin

Yes, and that's what I had hoped too, but I heard that GAME actually thought the new Zelda title (Link to the Past 2) was really going to be a Majora's Mask remake and so put up the page prematurely--a place holder that got accidentally leaked.

Knight Nin

As An Shouji mentioned, I think this was likely the case.

Also bear in mind that the new Wii U title of the series (not Wind Waker) is currently being worked on. That one that was presented during E3 of 2011. It's a gigantic project that is said to have the biggest teams ever put together for an LoZ game as it's a very ambitious game. I find it very hard to believe that they'd work on all of these things, on top of pushing out an HD version of Wind Waker, and still work on a handheld version of Majora's Mask. I think it's likely to come out eventually, but not for a very long time.

Edit: Sorry An Shouji for messing up on that quote thing.

Omnipresent Fatcat

9,350 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Perfect Attendance 400
I would buy it, I would even buy it if it was in SE/CE form. That game is a masterpiece.

Hygienic Bloodsucker

8,150 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
I really don't care if they do or not, but if it'll but fans at ease, then sure. make it. But I probably won't buy it because I have it on the Wii's VC.

Blessed Gaian

6,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
I would totally get the game even though certain parts about it are seriously creepy. AND I would hopefully be able to beat now that I'm older. Ikana Canyon is still scary to me, the music box house part scared me bad when I was little.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff