In a relationship with t3h marth

Versatile Shapeshifter

Aqua Fortise
Eserel
Aqua Fortise
Eserel
jesus christ
hypocritical dicks in the exchange

youre buying an item and say in your post youre offering items on top of the gold
i ask what items
you tell me to read the thread title like idk what the ******** youre buying and im the idiot
no read your own ******** post you a*****e
which i quoted for ******** context
im asking what items your adding because you dont list them like the real idiot here
then i tell you im not interested anymore because youre a d**k and you respond good
ok i hope you go die in a hole now
emotion_puke
٠•●♥ ƹ̵̡ӝ̵̨̄ʒ ♥●•٠

omg LOOOOLLLL
btw
we should do a joint buying thread again, exchanging alone is lonely crying
psssst wanna make it now
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/wanted/dnp-setting-up/t.94060017/
٠•●♥ ƹ̵̡ӝ̵̨̄ʒ ♥●•٠

omg I NEVER GOT A QUOTE NOTIFICATION WTFFF
yASSS
gonna reserve rest of page then delete posts and open, that ok?

Alien Invader

Tuni Fish
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Jesus, my dad has AWFUL taste in movies.
First he loves Beautiful Creatures and now he doesn't like Mystery Men?!

BUT TUNI DAD
HOW COULD YOUUUUUUUU

Aekea Scarface

Classes with an active participation requirement make me nervous. It's hard to know whether I'm talking too much or too little sometimes. On the other hand, it does feel good whenever the professor brings up things you said in a positive way. It's like this whole, "Your discussion was good" moment.

Also, I finally got a bed for my new apartment and bought a bed-set {i.e., comforter, sheets, decorative pillows, etc.} today. I had 4 3DS games on my Amazon Wishlist, but I might get rid of 2. I really want Smash and Omega Ruby.

Hallowed Shade

0-DCB
Classes with an active participation requirement make me nervous. It's hard to know whether I'm talking too much or too little sometimes. On the other hand, it does feel good whenever the professor brings up things you said in a positive way. It's like this whole, "Your discussion was good" moment.

Also, I finally got a bed for my new apartment and bought a bed-set {i.e., comforter, sheets, decorative pillows, etc.} today. I had 4 3DS games on my Amazon Wishlist, but I might get rid of 2. I really want Smash and Omega Ruby.

Eh, don't worry about it so much. As long as you're showing at least some effort (that is, occasionally saying something here and there) that's usually counted as participation. You don't need to speak up every discussion or every day or for x amount of time so long as you show that you're paying attention. That's really what that requirement is for - to keep people present in the class rather than sleeping in the back. There are probably also reasons related to class or personal dynamics, but I feel like mostly it's just about attention.

Though personally I hate that rule because it makes life difficult for the quiet ones. Like, seriously, just because I'm quiet and don't want to participate in a discussion with a bunch of brainless schmucks who clearly don't get the material doesn't mean I'm not paying attention cat_talk2hand

When I was very young, I was quiet because I way painfully shy. Had that rule been enforced then, it would have made me feel extremely stressed out, nervous, and I would have more-or-less been unable to meet the requirements because I was simply incapable of it. I would have turned bright red and stayed quiet or stumbled over my tongue too much for anything to make sense. Pushing a person too far beyond their limits rarely results in progress - it ******** breaks them. If the idea is that it'll help the shy folk "break out of their shell", it's wrong and clearly prejudicial (because who the ******** says there has to be something wrong with being shy?) As I got older, I stayed quiet, but the reasons changed. I'm no longer shy, I just ******** hate people. Pushing me beyond that boundary will only make me angry and resentful. Can't my bright, clear eyes and proper work show that I'm paying attention? classified_fu

Aekea Scarface

It wouldn't be as bad if it were just a bunch of people who didn't want to be there. The majority of us are grad students, and it's a completely optional class {as far as I'm aware} for the undergrads.

Krule Keke's Significant Otter

Apocalyptic Rogue

41,915 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Abomination 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
"Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn!"

I'm so having an avatar block moment...
gonk

"Ph’nglui mglw’nafh Cthulhu R’lyeh wgah’nagl fhtagn."

Versatile Shapeshifter

0-DCB

OMG SO EXCITED FOR SAPPHIRE

Versatile Shapeshifter

Calelith
"Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn!"

I'm so having an avatar block moment...
gonk

"Ph’nglui mglw’nafh Cthulhu R’lyeh wgah’nagl fhtagn."
kno dat feel

Fashionable Phantom

Versatile Shapeshifter

njfkanjsk
i tried 3 rigs because im dumb and my store was full
i got s**t lol
what a waste of like 90b

tuni fish's Pardner

Questionable Investigator

Furutsugus
Uh...hello?

Hiiiiiii

Speaking of classes, I could not hold a straight face in anatomy today lol Doctor was raging against the breeding of achondroplastic dwarf animals (Munchkin cats, Daschaunds etc) . I still don't know why I found it so funny, but my neighbor and I were having a hard time keeping straight faces xd

Speaking of pokemon, how about those new megas?

Fishy Trash

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

I need to get a job JUST so I can buy and play Smash and Sapphire.

MEGA SHARPEDO! classified_fu
Totes revamping my dark team.
I know Cody is going to be all over that Mega Camerupt.

Anxious Fairy

19,815 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Invisibility 100
Mega sharknado!

Alien Invader

sometimes da words are just funny ok, teach emotion_donotwant

my physics teacher had us watch this song some kid made about the electromagnetic spectrum and half of us like sang along and laughed really hard

but now i totes remember
radio, microwave, infrared, visible light, ultraviolet, x-rays, gamma rays

BOOM FROM MEMORY
lololol according to the youtube comments this get's used in classrooms A LOT but the top comment said it was "torture"
if by torture you mean fun and silly and an easy way to memorize an answer on a quiz or test

THEN YEAH
"TORTURE"

whats the diff bet AT and the AvA community?
              im seeng oldbies tharrr~.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces