Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dailanie 's Waifu

Generous Fashionista

Heh, someone dumped like 35k Philosopher's Cache in the Dumpster Dive thing. That's all I've been getting for the past three hours.

Aekea Scarface

So, at my last eye exam, the doctor asked me if I got headaches frequently {which I do}. He said the reason might be because I have a swollen nerve in the back of each eye. Because of this, I'm going to have to get a CAT scan to make sure everything is fine. Personally, I think everything is fine, but you know...precautions.

Anxious Fairy

19,815 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Invisibility 100
Let's hope they don't have to remove them. cool

Dailanie 's Waifu

Generous Fashionista

Yikes, that doesn't sound good. I hope everything is okay. D:

Mirrormist's Widow

Mega Man-Lover

It's a lot more common of an occurrence than one would think. I have a similar affliction.

Hallowed Shade

Old Man Vee
Let's hope they don't have to remove them. cool

IF THEY DO, I CALL DIBS ON THE JAR-EYEBALLS.

In a relationship with t3h marth

Versatile Shapeshifter

0-DCB
So, at my last eye exam, the doctor asked me if I got headaches frequently {which I do}. He said the reason might be because I have a swollen nerve in the back of each eye. Because of this, I'm going to have to get a CAT scan to make sure everything is fine. Personally, I think everything is fine, but you know...precautions.
o_o I get headaches a lot
They normally associate it with how bad my eyes are or stress or something
Is it because you have an astigmatism?

Aekea Scarface

Eserel
0-DCB

The headaches are probably because of the swollen nerves in the back of my eyes. What's causing those nerves to swell is unknown. I suspect it's something nontrivial. I do have irregular astigmatism, but all that's doing is making it to where I can't see 20/20 with glasses. {I would need hard contact lenses, which I don't want. So far, glasses are working just fine.} Perhaps the astigmatism is contributing to the swelling somehow.

{To be honest, I'm kind of hyped to get a CAT scan...if only to say I've had one. lol }

Dailanie 's Waifu

Generous Fashionista

0-DCB
Eserel
0-DCB

The headaches are probably because of the swollen nerves in the back of my eyes. What's causing those nerves to swell is unknown. I suspect it's something nontrivial. I do have irregular astigmatism, but all that's doing is making it to where I can't see 20/20 with glasses. {I would need hard contact lenses, which I don't want. So far, glasses are working just fine.} Perhaps the astigmatism is contributing to the swelling somehow.

{To be honest, I'm kind of hyped to get a CAT scan...if only to say I've had one. lol }

Well, here's hoping that anything possibly revealed by the scan will turn out to not be too bad. Do you have an appointment set for the scan yet?

Aekea Scarface

honey` mustard

Well, here's hoping that anything possibly revealed by the scan will turn out to not be too bad. Do you have an appointment set for the scan yet?

Not yet. My parents will most likely set it up since I'm still under their insurance.

Dailanie 's Waifu

Generous Fashionista

0-DCB

Not yet. My parents will most likely set it up since I'm still under their insurance.

Ah, gotcha. I'm still under my mom's insurance for a few more years, myself. lol
It's how I'm able to get good, quality pairs of glasses.

Alien Sex Symbol

thank god for parents insurance.

Dailanie 's Waifu

Generous Fashionista

No kidding. lol

Aekea Scarface

I find it interesting to watch a show and spot familiar faces. I just started watching Hemlock Grove on Netflix and recognized one of the characters as a recurring guest star from Desperate Housewives.

Speaking of which, I was just looking up Evan Peters from American Horror Story. I totally did not realize he was Seth Wosmer on Phil of the Future. Talk about that acting.

tuni fish's Pardner

Questionable Investigator

Man I remember the good days of parental insurance

Now I'm part of the KY state plan!
In some ways it's better, like not having to drop a single dime on any medicine I need (so long as it's prescribed)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff