• Forum Sophomore 300
٠•●♥ ƹ̵̡ӝ̵̨̄ʒ ♥●•٠

ahhhhh nav congrats on the job bbygirl heart

but srsly i feel u about not being able to change often haha
plus lately my avatars are so shitty lmaooo

In a relationship with t3h marth

Versatile Shapeshifter

Navean
Oh my gah, I changed my avatar. (I don't have time to make avatars anymore because we don't have proper Internet at home. Also now I have a job.)
oh ma gah i luv it too

whats your job now?!

Hallowed Shade

I'm a front end supervisor at a closeout merchandise store. So basically I watch over the cashiers, crowd-control the lines, do returns and exchanges, and have the keys to the safe and registers.

The best part is that I get a 20% employee discount on s**t that's already cheap as dirt emotion_awesome

Aekea Scarface

Employee discounts are the best. I think I had said here that I applied for Bed, Bath, & Beyond early in the Summer. I'm sort of happy I didn't get that job for a number of reasons -- one of which is that there is no employee discount. Employees get the exact same discount that every customer gets.

High-functioning Unicorn

I live in a country where employee discount is a rare sight,, even rarer than the shiniest pokemon ever. Back in Singapore, I worked at one of a wellknown retail stores for a brief period, and I got 40% employee discount on their merchandises. But, back in Indonesia the same store has no employee discount policy. Which is suck, since my little sis work on that store, but even her has to pay the same as the regular customer sad

Hallowed Shade

Lame!

When I worked as a server at Rainforest Cafe (which I don't recommend either to work or to eat at) you had to pay to get a discount. It was $4.50 a week (or, since checks came every other week, $9 taken out of every check) and I can't remember what percentage off you got because I opted not to do something so stupid. Plus the food there sucks so I never ate anything there anyway.

In a relationship with t3h marth

Versatile Shapeshifter

Navean
Lame!

When I worked as a server at Rainforest Cafe (which I don't recommend either to work or to eat at) you had to pay to get a discount. It was $4.50 a week (or, since checks came every other week, $9 taken out of every check) and I can't remember what percentage off you got because I opted not to do something so stupid. Plus the food there sucks so I never ate anything there anyway.
i REALLY dont get the hype about rainforest cafe

Hallowed Shade

Kukuku, yeah, it's terrible. Bad food at pretty high prices. Our kitchen, at least, took ******** forever to get food out, despite the fact that they microwaved probably about half of it. Plus it's loud as ********. It's mostly geared towards kids and tourists.

Alien Invader

i was sitting here like...rainforest cafe? the ******** is that

and then my mind's eye was flooded with like parrots and s**t lmao

i almost got dragged to one on a middle school field trip. really digging up the past over here. rofl

High-functioning Unicorn

well, I had to google what rainforest cafe is emotion_awesome

we don't have rainforest cafe here,
we have a plenty of rain forests here, though biggrin

Hallowed Shade

I'm jealous, yaki! I want rain forests cat_gonk

High-functioning Unicorn

Let's trade place! I always want winter!
but, well, the grass is always greener on the other side though emotion_awesome

Hallowed Shade

You want winter? You can have it emotion_puke

Mega Lunatic

Susue

i almost got dragged to one on a middle school field trip.

lol My only experience in a Rainforest Cafe was being dragged there in middle school. I think if I'd been 7-10 years younger it would have amused me, but yeah, muchly overrated.

Mega Lunatic

Also I am about to move out of WinterForeverLand, so there's a vacancy (two even, Vee is coming with me!) opening up, if anyone wants to wear 80 layers of clothes while getting frostbite and chipping ice off roofs.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff