Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anxious Fairy

19,815 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Invisibility 100
I've got about 5k items... I buy new items at a fairly slow rate
So I know most of my items pretty darn well.

Dailanie 's Waifu

Generous Fashionista

Yay, I snagged a Calla the Flower guardian off the MP for 20b. emotion_yatta

Alien Invader

i just closed my clutter contest and it got all downvoted and s**t rofl
i made so many hurt butts

Aekea Scarface

Have any of y'all watched Death Parade? It has high ratings from general fans, and I was wondering if anyone here would recommend it?

It just ended a few days ago and spawned from Death Billiards. I think the English dub began on March 2 according to Wikipedia.

Also, I'm at episode 16 of Parasytes: The Maxim. So good. emotion_kirakira

Alien Invader

dang, dcb, you went on a binge !!! emotion_kirakira i'm gonna get on it this weekend as part of my reward system for writing a couple papers haha

i just got back from a test for math placement
i tested out of 3/4 remedial courses .-.
but it's good enough cause my counselor is gonna bump me into a stats course anyway haha

cool still proud of myself for getting some stuff right. it's been almost 10 years since i've been in a mathematics class haha

Dailanie 's Waifu

Generous Fashionista

Congrats, Suzie! emotion_kirakira

I have to take Math 1010 (101 for most other places) for my associate's degree. I took an aviation mathematics (1160) class during the first half of this semester (it was a half-semester-long class) and halfway through the class we learned that the credit from that class counts as the 1010 credit too.
Now I just need to get English 1010 credit and then complete (and pass) the aviation maintenance tech course and I'll graduate. 3nodding

Sadly that's still at least two years and a couple thousand dollars worth of tools away. lol

Alien Invader

thanks, honey !!! ;D i was proud like wow i do da maths a little WHEE

ooooh jealous you have gotten your course out of the way ! get dat english done. emotion_dowant

but oh gosh the tools D: i can barely imagine.

Dailanie 's Waifu

Generous Fashionista

emotion_yatta

No, I've only just started the course. I'm in the first semester right now. lol
emotion_facepalm

I'll more than likely get the English credit done next summer. 3nodding

Students can get a discount from Snap-On and Matco Tools. For Snap-On, students get 48% off normal price and for Matco, we get 56% off. If I order all of the tools listed on the course tool list from snap-on, it'll put me back around $1.7-1.9k. emotion_facepalm

tuni fish's Pardner

Questionable Investigator

I kicked an anatomy tests butt today!
The only thing I was shaky on was the age of the 2nd horse we had, but otherwise I'm feeling super confident emotion_dowant

Dailanie 's Waifu

Generous Fashionista

Whoo! Good job, Torrie! emotion_yatta

We've got our main aircraft electrical systems test on thursday or friday. I'm sooo not looking forward to it. :c

But at the same time, after that test, we'll finally be done with the electricity portion of this class and we'll be able to move on to less annoying, math-intensive stuff! emotion_yatta
Like ground ops and other flight line stuff. lol

tuni fish's Pardner

Questionable Investigator

And that's one thing to look forward to! Sounds like you'll enjoy the next units more, so what's one little test that you can totally handle. Destroy it emotion_donotwant so you can do fun things

Dailanie 's Waifu

Generous Fashionista

Eh, I'm sure the next unit is going to suck too but at least it's not freaking math. rolleyes

Aekea Scarface

I submitted my research proposal today for one of my classes. Hopefully, it gets approved.

Aekea Scarface

I just finished Parasyte. It was so good! Definitely recommend.

I think I'm going to watch Death Parade next but the English dubbed version. It'll mean I'll have to wait a week between episodes, since only 6/12 have been dubbed so far. I've watched 3 whole anime since Friday, so a little breather will be nice. x}

Also, I looked at the trailer for the live-action film of Parasyte and don't think I'll watch for now. It doesn't look bad; it just looks like the anime irl. And I just finished the anime. lol

I think after Death Parade, I'll watch Steins;Gate. Or maybe Sailor Moon Crystal for something completely different. lol

Kawaii Carnivore

Omg , I haven't been around in forever eek .
At least there are still many peeps I recognize here .

I watched Death Parade ! I am not going to say anything ( spoiling is not nice ) except that I expected it to be much longer than 12 episodes . I want to give a shot at Parasyte too , as I really liked the original manga .

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff