Welcome to Gaia! ::

In a relationship with t3h marth

Versatile Shapeshifter

t3h marth
Kitt Koneko
I like this avatar

thanks ninja

-

I was checking that marriage thing since Im seeing everyone getting laid and Im yet to touch a girl and saw "Flying Solo Since Mar 10, 2007"

8 years flying ******** solo...
;­_­;
LETS UN SOLO

In a relationship with Eserel

Indebted Student

Eserel
t3h marth
Kitt Koneko
I like this avatar

thanks ninja

-

I was checking that marriage thing since Im seeing everyone getting laid and Im yet to touch a girl and saw "Flying Solo Since Mar 10, 2007"

;­_­;
LETS UN SOLO

oh girl ninja
lets do this

Versatile Shapeshifter

t3h marth
Eserel
t3h marth
Kitt Koneko
I like this avatar

thanks ninja

-

;­_­;
LETS UN SOLO

oh girl ninja
lets do this
ok how do we do this I've never done this before

Dailanie 's Waifu

Generous Fashionista

I wish I had someone to un-solo with. :c

tuni fish's Pardner

Questionable Investigator

Aekea Scarface

My laptop charger completely stopped working this past Sunday, and I just got a new one today!

Dailanie 's Waifu

Generous Fashionista

Nice, deebs!

I'd hate it if one of my laptop chargers stopped working. :c
I'm fortunate that I now have two laptops. lol

Dailanie 's Waifu

Generous Fashionista

Holy damn, I'm so happy right now.

Google just announced that the next city they're bringing Fiber to is the one I live in.
Sign-ups aren't open yet, though, since they're still designing how they'll place the infrastructure. However, they've been given access to the same utilities that Comcast uses. emotion_yatta

Aekea Scarface

Oh wow! Let us know what it's like if you manage to get access to it. surprised

Dailanie 's Waifu

Generous Fashionista

I'm honestly not expecting it to be ready for sign-ups until at least a few months from now. Like I said, they're still designing how they're going to lay down the Fiber network and then it likely won't be until after the designs are all drawn up and finalized that we'll learn exactly where in the city that service will be available (i.e. will it be Salt Lake City proper only or will service also be in the smaller cities/suburbs in the rest of the Salt Lake Valley?).

My mom and I are also planning to move at the beginning of June and will be giving our 60-day notice to our current apartment complex's leasing office at the beginning of April. We're already looking for places but now that we know that Google Fiber will, at the very least, be in Salt Lake City proper, that's where we're focusing our search. We both really hate Comcast.

Once it's all set up and running, I'll definitely brag to you let you all know how it is. 3nodding

Dailanie 's Waifu

Generous Fashionista

Minneola Tangelos are so yummy... emotion_drool

Versatile Shapeshifter

i missed making witches

Anxious Fairy

19,815 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Invisibility 100
Witches get stitches.

Alien Sex Symbol

Is cale quitting or something? my status feed is full of stuff like "NOO CALE WHYYYYY"

I am feeling v. out of the loop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces