Magic Hero

ugIy en fat

i'm bored to death
              and made this
              User Image
              she's like the future version of my av.

i love you

Alien Sex Symbol

I've started rating strangers again for the first time in forever, and it is just so hard not to be a colossal b***h. which I think is why I stopped rating in the first place. all the "which avatar is better" threads make me want to reply "Neither, start over." I don't know why the AT makes me so grumpy.

Also, Su, I'm glad I am not the only one who only rates in ORYA when the last avatar doesn't suck. you'd think shitty avatars would give you more to rate. but sometimes it's just hard to figure out where to start.

Alien Invader

i'll like scramble into ORYA full force if the last poster was a familiar face LIKE OH s**t I KNOW THEM SO I KNOW THIS AVATAR WILL NOT BE BAD
some are just so lackluster it's like
how do i rate this without being like
i hate dis start over

emotion_facepalm

Aekea Scarface

I ended up buying this at Target the other day. It was actually cheaper irl than online, surprisingly. Of course, even cheaper would be be just buying paperback versions of 4, 6, and 7. I'm almost considering it, just so that I can have a set with each cover-art. {Though, I doubt I'll actually do it.}

I've told myself that I can't buy anything else for at least a month. lol

------------------------------------

On the AT topic, it's just not as interesting anymore. That's partially me not really trying to make it interesting; you get in what you put out, after all. I'm not a big fan of the current AT. I much preferred some of its earlier incarnations, and I don't think it's nostalgia talking {at least I hope it isn't.}

Dailanie 's Waifu

Generous Fashionista

Nice buy, deebs! biggrin
I've had this pre-ordered since October and I sooo can't wait until it comes in. emotion_drool

It isn't, deebs. I feel the exact same way about AT. It's just been going downhill ever since it became a main forum and nowadays it just feels like CB part deux. The only time I really go into ORYA is when the avatar I'm rating isn't complete garbage and I just finished an avatar that I want some feedback on. rolleyes

Aekea Scarface

It was the last one in the store, too. I just really like immediate satisfaction, which is why collecting things is difficult for me.

In other news, I think I've said here once before that I like watching craft videos on YouTube. It almost makes me want to go out and buy scrapbook paper and cardstock and all the other supplies and start making cards or something. xD

High-functioning Unicorn

it's just me or what...

but recently, non-matching and clutter avatars are rarely appreciated in AT.

somehow now it's filled with cute and cool cookie cutter avatars...

I just feel that AT's loosing its 'high fashion' aspect

Hallowed Shade

I've started making chain maille jewelry. I'm hoping to make a small inventory then start selling them so I don't have to get a "real job" or anything. I'm having a good time with it too. My soul was made for art and love.

Alien Invader

i just saw a post about clutter avatars the other day that i see all the timeeeee
people think intricate layering includes throwing items on all haphazardly with no rhyme or reason gonk

i have to resist the urge to quote these kinda comments with that old saying about assumptions emotion_awesome

High-functioning Unicorn

Navean
I've started making chain maille jewelry. I'm hoping to make a small inventory then start selling them so I don't have to get a "real job" or anything. I'm having a good time with it too. My soul was made for art and love.

oh, jewelry making is a damn real job! everything that done for professional purpose is a real job!

one of my friend quit his job at a prestigious bank, to pursue his passion......succulents!
everyone around him used to mock his job, even his girlfriend broke up with him
but now, he earns 3 times more than he used to. And plus, his happy

so yeah,, everything that done with proffesional purpose is real job!

@Su: biggrin I had to google to know what the old saying you're talking about emotion_awesome

Dailanie 's Waifu

Generous Fashionista

Holy s**t, this new RIG... emotion_drool
So glad I get paid tomorrow.

In a relationship with Eserel

Indebted Student

pretty good yes.

Lunatic

I pretty much wishlisted all the items from the RIG emo
And Sue! Your current is fabbbb

Alien Invader

thanks hatsu ! ;D

i am kinda hating myself right now cause i wishlisted every item from that RIG
except this dude item with piercings cause i bought one lol
it was all i could afford at 500 mil LOL

i might break my no buying RIGs with money rule
but every time i break that rule i hate myself emotion_donotwant

Anxious Fairy

19,815 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Invisibility 100
I only liked two of the items... And one of them just because it lets me put my hands in my pockets.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff