Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hallowed Shade

@DCB: I look young too cat_lol
I don't drink so I don't have to go through that, but I have been asked things like "Are you even old enough to work here?" or "Can you even serve us that?"(because you have to be a certain age in order to legally serve alcohol) and such. People seem to think that that's supposed to be a compliment, but they don't realize that, really, it's just obnoxious when phrased certain ways cat_rolleyes

Dailanie 's Waifu

Generous Fashionista

I think I've finally done the amazing face pose from purr-suasive catch meow some justice... c:

Cat

Eserel
Well I might be dropping off the face of Gaia for a while
School is way too busy and I can't keep up with all the new s**t Gaia is releasing
Lol I don't even have time to go on Gaia
So see you guys around
miss you <3

Aekea Scarface

I'm super happy right now! I made an A on both my Spenser/Shakespeare midterm and paper!
Hopefully, I did just as well on my Children's Lit and Medieval English Lit midterms. whee

Dailanie 's Waifu

Generous Fashionista

Whoo! Nicely done, deebs! 4laugh

Anxious Fairy

19,815 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Invisibility 100
Buuuuttttttttttts

Fishy Trash

❥•❥•❥•
    I just cannot catch a break.
    Party at a house with two cats saturday and went home with chest pains when I took a deep breath.
    Spent all of Sunday snotting, sneezing, and sleeping off my allergy medicine.

Had a nice normal Monday and then an hour ago my neck, scalp, and back started itching.
    Started to get a catch in my throat and then a nose bleed.
    Took another shower and the itching subsided a bit, but now I'm wheezing and coughing.
    I don't even know what started today's episode!

Dailanie 's Waifu

Generous Fashionista

My two cats have been shedding a bunch lately as their winter coats grew in. Maybe that was it, Tuni? :c

Anxious Fairy

19,815 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Invisibility 100
Tuni Fish
❥•❥•❥•
    I just cannot catch a break.
    Party at a house with two cats saturday and went home with chest pains when I took a deep breath.
    Spent all of Sunday snotting, sneezing, and sleeping off my allergy medicine.

Had a nice normal Monday and then an hour ago my neck, scalp, and back started itching.
    Started to get a catch in my throat and then a nose bleed.
    Took another shower and the itching subsided a bit, but now I'm wheezing and coughing.
    I don't even know what started today's episode!

Ebola?

(seriously though, feel better)

Aekea Scarface

[First paragraph is slight rambling.]

So, I decided randomly to look up the Estonian language. I noticed that it is a Finnic language, specifically a part of the Uralic languages. Me not being geographically savvy, I looked up where Estonia was and discovered that it is the northern most Baltic state. Latvia and Lithuania, however, speak Indo-European languages. I googled whether Estonian shared anything in common with Latvian -- being that they are so close to one another.

Although I still don't know the answer, I did find the online magazine, Europe & Me, which I think is simply fantastic. I find it fascinating reading all the articles, which are conveniently {translated?} in English on the site -- not Google Translated. {Not that I mistrust GT, but sometimes it can't translate words properly.}

Also! I'm learning new things. For example, I had no idea what a shared history the Baltic states {especially Estonia and Latvia} had. Furthermore, I had never before learned about the Baltic Way, in which roughly 2 million people linked hands forming a human chain spanning across each capital in 1989.

[Well, now I can answer the question of what is the capital of Latvia, Estonia, or Lithuania. xD]
Man this thing is almost at 700 pages!

Anxious Fairy

19,815 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Invisibility 100
It's almost 1050 on mobile Gaia.

Tipsy Fatcat

Alien Invader

we're a bunch of chatty cathys classified_fu

In a relationship with t3h marth

Versatile Shapeshifter

Kitt Koneko
Eserel
Well I might be dropping off the face of Gaia for a while
School is way too busy and I can't keep up with all the new s**t Gaia is releasing
Lol I don't even have time to go on Gaia
So see you guys around
miss you <3
tee hee stopping in to say hi because im procrastinating on studying for a midterm, writing a midterm paper, and a 10 minute presentation

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff