Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hallowed Shade

@DCB: German grammar is fairly easy. Study vocabulary! Ich habe drei Jahre im Schule gehabt, aber... my vocabulary kinda sucks!

Also, I watched the Breakfast Club for the first time last year. I didn't really think it was anything special. cat_neutral
Edit: Wait, Breakfast at Tiffany's. Never mind. Totally different thing, hahaha.

Aekea Scarface

Crinkle
0-DCB
just saw Breakfast at Tiffany's for the first time

SOGOOD! Did you love it?

I went into it knowing practically nothing about it, but I did recognize the iconic opening scene where you see her in profile looking into Tiffany's.

I thought the movie was very interesting and entertaining. I like they didn't beat you over the head with the little bits of humor.

@Nav; lol
I've also seen The Breakfast Club, and I liked it. I thought it was nice to see a movie where the script and dialogue were important...and also subtle. You know, as opposed to, "THIS MOVIE IS INTENSE, SO WE HAVE YOU YELL!!!" *EXPLOSIONS!!* lol

Dailanie 's Waifu

Generous Fashionista

0-DCB
You know, as opposed to, "THIS MOVIE IS INTENSE, SO WE HAVE YOU YELL!!!" *EXPLOSIONS!!* lol

So basically every Michael Bay movie ever? lol

In a relationship with t3h marth

Versatile Shapeshifter

0-DCB
just saw Breakfast at Tiffany's for the first time
still have to see that

Versatile Shapeshifter

Navean
@DCB: German grammar is fairly easy. Study vocabulary! Ich habe drei Jahre im Schule gehabt, aber... my vocabulary kinda sucks!

Also, I watched the Breakfast Club for the first time last year. I didn't really think it was anything special. cat_neutral
Edit: Wait, Breakfast at Tiffany's. Never mind. Totally different thing, hahaha.
omg I make the same mistake too

Hallowed Shade

Glad I'm not alone cat_rofl

Hallowed Shade

Would anybody happen to have any spare Fabric Swatches I could have? (It's an alchemy component.) I want to craft the Deerskin Loincloth and I still need 8 more of them.
Nevermind; I got them all cat_razz

Alien Invader

i was about to say that The Breakfast Club is my least favorite John Hughes movie until i remembered he's responsible for a lot of bullshit
like Flubber lol

i'm more about Pretty in Pink for his 80s teens flicks, but that's probably like 80% childhood nostalgia lol

Versatile Shapeshifter

Yeah first time i watched it I wasn't impressed with breakfast club. Idk I still liked it but didn't get the hype.

I haven't seen the other brat pack movies besides st Elmo's fire

Alien Invader

i think people get worked up about The Breakfast Club because its theme is easily relatable. relatability is relateable WHEE

i saw most of the brat pack movies when i was still a kid so i was unaware of hype, but then again i haven't watched any of them in like 10-15 years

i really have no idea what kinda opinion i'd have on them now. i don't like to test some things against time. lol

Dailanie 's Waifu

Generous Fashionista

*has never seen Breakfast at Tiffany's or The Breakfast Club* lol

In a relationship with Eserel

Indebted Student

honey` mustard
*has never seen Breakfast at Tiffany's or The Breakfast Club* lol

Desirable Sex Symbol

Hallowed Shade

Susue
i think people get worked up about The Breakfast Club because its theme is easily relatable. relatability is relateable WHEE

i saw most of the brat pack movies when i was still a kid so i was unaware of hype, but then again i haven't watched any of them in like 10-15 years

i really have no idea what kinda opinion i'd have on them now. i don't like to test some things against time. lol

Eye dee kay, I thought its theme was kind of bland and over-worked. I suppose I can see why it's relateable for some people, but I didn't find it terribly so for me. Like, it wasn't the worst thing I've ever seen. I wouldn't beg someone to switch it off if it were on? But I also wouldn't try to see it again either.

Not watching stuff from your youth is good way to do things if you don't want to ruin your childhood I suppose cat_lol
But then sometimes the stuff you liked as a kid really was good, so it's nice to visit again. Gives you warm fuzzy feels.
That's why I still watch certain cartoons cat_razz

P.S. I wish dem shorts you have on weren't connected to the legs. I really wanted to use them separately emotion_donotwant

Alien Invader

Navean
Susue

Eye dee kay, I thought its theme was kind of bland and over-worked. I suppose I can see why it's relateable for some people, but I didn't find it terribly so for me. Like, it wasn't the worst thing I've ever seen. I wouldn't beg someone to switch it off if it were on? But I also wouldn't try to see it again either.

Not watching stuff from your youth is good way to do things if you don't want to ruin your childhood I suppose cat_lol
But then sometimes the stuff you liked as a kid really was good, so it's nice to visit again. Gives you warm fuzzy feels.
That's why I still watch certain cartoons cat_razz

P.S. I wish dem shorts you have on weren't connected to the legs. I really wanted to use them separately emotion_donotwant

Well, you're an adult so it'd be weird if you found it highly relatable unless your workplace still abides by 80s stereotypes of teenagers. xd John Hugh movies are just renowned for the context of their release dates and how he was one of the first directors who made movies about teens for teens. But, like I said, I haven't seen the gist of these movies since my like pre-teen years. I watched a few minutes of The Breakfast Club with a younger sibling who had never seen it and my only impression was "well, that's cute, i guess".

god this is the longest conversation i've ever had on the breakfast club. make it stop. gonk

i rewatch stuff i really liked as a kid like well, some disney movies or Ren & Stimpy, but for the most part...gotta leave it to the past. there's too much new s**t to spend my time watching. emotion_dowant

p.s.
me too emotion_donotwant

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas