Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
Theme
Company: with a interesting man

'From shadows we will ...'

User Image
"Hey it's no problem at all since I do like helping people. Though I'm curious about what it was you were doing that made you have to pretend to be one of the Riddler's men. That and I'm also curious about you weapons cause I never seen anything like that before." Lamoo was curious about the man that she now held. "So would you be willing to tell me and I'm also wondering if I can get your name." Lamoo asked as she looked for a safe place for them to land.

' reclaim our destiny'

Maskawin

Fashionable Genius

2,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
User Image

Mood: Pissed off
Doing: stalking her prey
Interacting with:
Thinking:
Mood Music:
OOC:

Isabella Rodriguez - Brazilian Wandering Spider

I spin a web and soon enough my prey comes to me

Isabella had made a new friend. The homeless man she had been talking to was an ex vet who now lived on the streets. They'd spent all night talking and swapping stories and before long the old man had asked if he could bring some friends down, against her better judgment she agreed and pretty soon her tunnels were filled with homless people. It turns out that they prefered her webbing beds to the cardboard beds they currently owned. A few of them owned weapons and were given basic training, Isabella and a few of the war vet's gave the rest some simple training and before they knew it she had her own small scale army.

One day half way into training Isabella recieved a call midway through training her new army in hand to hand combat. As she checked her phone she saw it was lex, the call was over due.

"So you finally decided to get your a** up and phone me? " she said aggitated that it had took him this long to phone her.
"I'm sorry I got delayed by certain matters meet me at my hideout and I promise you'll be happy" he responded, then hung up as usual.

Damn Lex always making me wait, oh well I better go She looked over at Michael the first bomeless person she met, he was now an expert in both hand to hand and armed combat, she was his best student and if he carried on this way shed begin giving him assignments. "Michael I'm going out watch the base and if anyone comes by you have my permision to kill." she said turning to look him in the eyes. Michael nodded and she took her leave.

After swinging through the city she made it to the agreed meeting location, there she found a note and a briefcase. Sorry I couldn't make it I had pressing matters came up. However if you check the brief case you will find something very usefull.
Lex.

With a smile on her face she opened the briefcase and looked inside. As she emptied the contents she found another note, I told you you'd like these. The gun was stolen from an alien space ship and fires anti matter bullets. These bullets are capable of piercing any substance in the known world however be vary wary as it only has 4 clips holding 10 bullets each. If you can find the bullets however you can re use them, ah the joys of alien technology. The two daggers before you are specially made or you. They are DNA activated and will only work if you are holding them. The first is called Asp, named after a snake purely because I knew you would like it. It is made of a recently discovered element called Carbonadium. It has an amazing ability to completely negate healing factors so use this wisely, this combined with the inbult posion delivery system means you will be able to constantly refil it with your special blend of posion you're so fond of. The second dagger is quite uniqe. It was found at the crash site of an alien space craft and then specially modified to work for you. It is made out of what has been identified as Adamanteum and can grow from a dagger to a sword by simply extending, quite usefull in the right hands. The strange pole you see before you is probably my favourite artifact and I can't believe I'm giving it away... but then again you are the only person so far to get close enough to actually cut my throat so I figure you can make more use of this than me. It was found by my crew floating in space next to a strange life form wearing a bone mask. The item requires a blood sacrifice but after that it bonds to its target and becomes the ultimate tool. By communicating with it via some form of telepathy the wielder is able to call it to them and make it change shape into any weapon they may choose. It is even capable of becoming two weapons such as two swords or two scyth's, we have taken to calling it the harvester it is completely indistructable, trust me we've tested it with everything and it's light weight and easy to carry. Due to it being bonded by blood it will only work with one owner...you! You always considered yourself to be the angel of death and now you can be.

Now onto business there is someone causing upset with the wall I need you to find them and... well test out your new weapons.
Thank you for not killing me Lex

With that Isabella smilled, loaded her weapons and set off skirting the walls. It was there were she spotted him.

Unsealed Vampire

9,590 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
Standing by the wall in the center of a few warehouses D decided he should get aquatinted with his new swords drawing the first a rapier style blade of pure white metal he focused on what he had researched about it then gave it a swing towards one of the buildings maintaining his concentration the targeted building and surrounding area let out a blinding light easily bright enough to disrupt Vision even after that the air vibrated making the air seem fuzzy but as he was wielding it his vision remained unimpaired "so bright lance earns it's name ok on to dark matter",drawing the second sword a chunky blunt blade of pure black he tapped the building causing no damage then a second tap and the building crumbled "so dark matter takes the weight of what it hit last then releases the weight as a strike interesting" he said as a slight bit of drool left his mouth this was a very interesting experiment,finally he drew the blade known as massamune a long dual handed katana wrapped in talismans and a long chain extending from it's base,with one slice and a slight spin to his motion two more of the warehouses fell in to tiny pieces without so much as scratching the sword "so massamune the blade that can cut existence itself wasn't just a myth that's reassuring,no wonder the man known as nobunaga oda the king if devils managed to conquer a nation using this blade it litterally slices through anything even the adamantium I placed in the center of the warehouses very good" he grinned as he walked and placed his hand on the wall a sadistic grin on his face "soon it will all happen" his eyes widened as he started cackling like a mad man before reeling himself back by head butting the wall "keep it together Gabriel you can't loose it yet".

Dapper Entrepreneur

8,400 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
I will use my knowledge to save your life...

User Image
Doing:
Interacting with:
Thinking:
Mood Music:
OOC:

Dr. Andrew Jericho Swain MD, PhD

Jackal and Killer Croc traversed the landscape and were now investigating Ivy's territory. They'd encountered many of her thugs. Many were dispatched of and others were interrogated first and then dealt with. They were homing in on their target.

Was they walked through the over grown streets, something struck Jackal as odd. Not saying a word, he shifted his eyes from side to side, taking note of his surroundings. While there was all forms of botany around, something was amiss. Rather than being lost amongst a sea of green, much of the plant life was wilting and some becoming brown. In fact, the greenest thing in the area was Jackal's companion.

As Jackal exhaled, Croc took note. "You noticed it too..."

Silently, Jackal nodded in confirmation, keeping his eyes peeled. "There's no way Ivy would allow this to happen. She hasn't been here in a while...but why? If she moved her operational HQ elsewhere, she'd have her men taking care of the flora here. My guess: where ever she is, she's either there reluctantly or unwillingly otherwise she'd be dealing with this."

Unfortunately, the two powerhouse's conversation was cut short by high-pitched screams of resistance and calls for help. Roaring and charging like a bull, Croc bellowed "That's Alicia!!"

Sprinting himself, Jackal called over to the green goliath. "Remember Waylon, you extract Alicia and get her to the hospital." Croc seemed to completely disregard what Jackal had said. "I mean it, Jones!"

As the two turned the corner, they were confronted with the scene of a middle aged man in a police uniform pinning down Alicia.

Making sure he got there first, Jackal slid through Waylon's legs. In one fluid motion, he was back on his feet, leapt in the air and brought a punch down upon the attacker's jaw- sending him flying off of her and fracturing his jaw.

Croc comforted the woman and confirmed she was alright. Standing back up, he started moving toward the attacker. Wheeling around, Jackal knew he'd have to tell him the truth in order to get Killer Croc to leave. "Waylon, I can see that her skin is starting to turn too! Her Liver is failing! Get to the hospital now!! Trust me, I'll make this guy pay. It's...personal!"
...or end it.

The Jackal

User Image

User Image

Theme

Company: Kira.

There is a beast....

User Image]

Dakota pretty much had not choice but to follow Kira. She was practically dragging him down the street. ~She must really love her drank or that is a important book.~ He was learning more towards her really liking her drink since he did notice her eyes light up when she said vodka. ~Well I guess I can get a Ale when we get there.~ To tell the truth Dakota didn't drank too much. He had a drink every once in a good long while.

.....inside all of us

occ:

sh3pzeraki
Quote:

Super Powerhouse

12,400 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Battle: Knight 100
Guy Gardner: The Crazy One

User Image

That's the way it works babe; first they tell me I'm insufferable, then they beg me to take them home,

Gardner stopped as this brat was acting like he was in charge of him! That needed to be fixed real quick. With his good eye, the Green Lantern gave him an unfriendly glare. " I do favors for my lantern buds, friends, family and my girl. I don't do favors for disrespecting twerps who think they can be ballsy enough to wrangle with a sentinel honor Green Lantern and win. The only way you'll get anything from me besides a boot to the a** is to put more restrictions on you.....but if you take off that dumbass suit and surrender it, I'll give you some leeway and cut you loose. That dont mean I'm not going to be leaving you unsupervised, but you'll have some breathing room,"

Note: In the year one issues of Guy Gardner, Guy did have an older brother named Mace. He was a cop and was responsible for Getting him on the right track and leaving his life of petty crime However, it was later revealed(when Mace got shot and paralyzed from the waist down) that he was a dirty cop who shook down drug peddlers for money. Ultimately, he wheelchaired himself to a bridge over the water and committed suicide.

Charitable Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Befriended 100
It looked like there wasn't any reasoning with the lantern. "I was hoping to reason with you, you forget, you only won because I gave up so make no mistake Gardner, I'm not the type to kill heroes, but that doesn't mean I won't knock you for a loop," Alex said standing up within the green construct. "The only thing keeping me from breaking out is myself, Superman is strong enough to break out of Hal's constructs so do you really think your's can hold me, this suit doesn't just shut off, I just got a little winded, so either let me go, or get ready for round two,"

Timid Unicorn

8,425 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Team Devin 200
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image
Dreamscape - Inactive - White Canister
Knightmare - Inactive - Empty

"The weapons I use are a combination of technology and magic, they were crafted in my home-world specifically for use in your world," Matrix explained as he blinked a few times, waiting for his eyes to adjust back to normal. "As for those fools down there, I ran into them while trying to scare off another group. My goal here is to observe and interfere when beneficiary to my mission. I was on my way to a new hiding spot, and got surrounded. I dropped a big name, his goon heard it, I guess its like I 'Disrespected' their leader or something."

Matrix placed his goggles back on top of his head as he blinked a couple more times. He then slid Dreamscape into his satchel before glancing back in the direction of the glowing street. It would be a few moments before it would die down. Days before the people down there would be able to see clearly again.

"My name is Matrix Foxfoot, Designated Zix 194," Matrix explained. Lamoo deserved the requested information for aiding Matrix. "And your name?"

Helios Nostros
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

Al had done what he was told like the good solder he was helping the officers of Gotham to a safe place. As he was getting them to a safer area he Zod could hear a loud ring like a signal so after helping Gothans finest he flew in the direction of the sound to the north pole. As he distends to the ground he could make out a crystal palace with the house of EL.
"What is this"
As he walked up the kryptonian building the door open to only see a man with the EL symbol on his chest.
"It's good to see you AL-Zod"
He could not believe his eye the man who made him was right in front of him.
"Jor-El but your dead"
"Indeed I am but I am what is left of his mind to guide Kal-El"
Al know it was to good to be true but this last piece of him make still could help him.
"Jor I need to know everything you know about my powers and why I'm get more stronger"
Jor-El looking at his most finest creation seeing he had not become like his father and now it was time to help the young man become more.
"Then it's time to teach you everything that you are to become"
Now Al would learn all he needed and more to become this worlds keeper of peace.

As the Last and Nightmare came to a wall Last had put his hand on one of the bricks and pushed it in to activate the hidden door.
"Well here we are home base thanks to Jason showing me them"
Red Hood was a old ally of theirs till his death at the hands of Deadshot and the suicide squad
"OK now on to why we are here"
The last took a hold of two sword in the style of gladiatorial blades.He handed the blades to their rightful master a man who could use them to their fullest.

MAJOR AL-ZOD
THE LAST

Noble Dabbler

9,675 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250
User Image
Current Identity: Vector Girl
Current Activity: Helping a GL
Current Location: With the Green Lantern, Guy Gardner

"Reason? From an idiot like you?" A female voice declared from on high. "Sounds like more childish excuses." From the sky, Vector Girl descended upon the scene where Guy Gardner was making an arrest of Alex Cross, glaring cooly at the latter and with stout handcuffs in hand. "Your murders have already screwed up the current timeline, you clown. Any attempts to "Fix" this one have already been ruined. By you. Chances are pretty good those goons you murdered probably would have had a hand in preventing whatever dark future you come across. In short, you are a self fullfilling prophecy. And still a criminal. Give up before you embaress yourself further."

Vector Girl then looked to Guy Gardner and nodded. "I can handle it from here, Green Lantern. I'm with Homeland Defense."

March Soldier

ultrafirebird

Super Powerhouse

12,400 Points
  • Hygienic 200
Billy Batson: Fawcett City's own W.H.I.Z Radio Correspondent

User Image

Holy Moly!

Back in Fawcett City in the Batson household, a young girl was reading one of her favorite books in the living room on the family sofa. She had a healthy peach complexion with warm brown locks that fell just past her shoulders. On the other end of the couche was a young girl with straight black hair with slightly tanned skin listening to a local radio show station. His crutch was lying against tye armrest of the large furniture. That picturesque semi typical family scene would have looked normal if a tiger on its hind legs wearing a plaid green shirt with a red bow tie and beige pants didn't enter the room carrying a tray of tea and small cookies. " Mary. Freddie. Care for some tiger tea and cookies?" he asked while setting down the sweets on the coffee table. The two children immediately stopped what they were doing and each eagerly grabbed a finely crafted tea cup. No sooner had Mary taken a sip, did her face beam with happiness. "Jeepers Tawny! Your tiger tea is always very swell!" She exclaimed. "Yes siree! You make the best in the whole wide world!" added Freddie.

The large animal at this point looked like he was flushed with shy embarrassment. "Thank you children. Its just unfortunate that Billy isn-*ring ring*

Tawny suddenly turned around as the phone on a white end table that shared its space with a lamp started to ring off the hook. It as next to Mary, so naturally, she answered it. " Hello, Batson residence, this is Mary speaking.......Billy?! Goodness, why havent out called us back in so long? You want to talk to Tawny? Okay," she replied before holding it out to the tiger. "Its Billy. He says he wants to talk to you,"

Talky Tawny thanked the little girl and held up the phone to his ear. "Billy, my boy. This is Tawny. Are you alright?"

In Gotham, Billy was currently using a payphone under a flickering street light. Although he felt like he was alone,Batson couldnt shake off his suspicion of being watched. "Goodness, its good to hear from you and Mary again. I was working ,but Gotham is in a pickle so I told my collegues to go home. I also did some investigating on this weird wall. I wanted wanted to share my notes with you in case something happens. That way you can find someone from the Justice League and pass along the information,"

One lengthy explaination of notes later....

Tawny finished writing down every detail that the young radio correspondent to him. The info was troubling to him, but the tiger was willing to do as Billy requested. "I've got to go, but I'll try to call more often. Tell Freddie to look out for Mary and if Dr. Sivana or Mister Mind try to call challenging me to a fight, tell them I have to take a rain check," he instructed before hanging up. A short sigh came put from the boy as that off suspicion of being watched was still creeping from the back of his mind.

Super Powerhouse

12,400 Points
  • Hygienic 200

User Image

That's the way it works babe; first they tell me I'm insufferable, then they beg me to take them home,

What really bothered Gardner was the fact that this juvenile thought that he was in the right and had no real obligation to obey or even follow the advice of authority figures. It also bothered him that he was trying to cover up his loss with excuses. His experiences as not only a lantern, but previously a cop before he got his ring all boiled down to a few simple facts: Do your job with your best or with nothing at all and making excuses meant not taking responsibility for your actions and/or not admitting to your faults. However, the last straw was the fact that he was comparing Jordan to him. If there was anything he hated more on this planet, it was being implied that Hal was better than him. In the past, Guy outright hated Jordan because of his popularity and him being dubbed as the "greatest of the Green Lanterns". Eventually, he did come to respect the man, but the curse of always getting compared to the man still bothered him. He personally thought he was the best; especially when it came to his willpower.

" "First of all, you ungrateful little sh*t, I told you before that I had my fair share of blows with Kryptonians. Some I won and lost. But I've proven each time that I'm a big enough threat to em'. Another thing you don't seem to understand is that you're in no ********' position to start doing the compare and constrast between Jordan and I. He may have some things that I dont got, but one thing we both don't hafta do is rely on a dumbass mary suit that's got nothing on any real power. A Green Lantern's true power aint from his ring, but his will. So if you think you got a chance against Guy Gardner, then YOU'RE WRONG," he said bluntly.

As he was giving his retort, he didn't notice the female newcomer until she made her prescence known by cutting into the conversation and introducing herself. The Green Lantern had a puzzled look on his face ; determining if she was pulling his leg or the real deal." I hope you don't mind, but I'd like to see some ID first, missy before I turn him over to anyone,"

Note: In the year one issues of Guy Gardner, Guy did have an older brother named Mace. He was a cop and was responsible for Getting him on the right track and leaving his life of petty crime However, it was later revealed(when Mace got shot and paralyzed from the waist down) that he was a dirty cop who shook down drug peddlers for money. Ultimately, he wheelchaired himself to a bridge over the water and committed suicide.

March Soldier

Sayla-girl

Noble Dabbler

9,675 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250
User Image
Current Identity: Vector Girl
Current Activity: Helping a GL
Current Location: With the Green Lantern, Guy Gardner

"Oh yeah." Vector Girl remarked, as though just remembering she should have presented her ID Before. "Just give me a second." She drew a badge and ID from her utility belt and showed them to Guy, the ID Listing her by her Super Hero name and showing official liscensing from the US Government, and the Badge that of Homeland Defense, Supernatural Cases Unit, or the department that dealt with Supervillains and the like.

"Sorry I didn't show you earlier, Green Lantern." She said as she put the badge and ID away. "I can understand why you'd be suspicious of any costumed meta flying around saying they were a good guy."

March Soldier

ultrafirebird

Super Powerhouse

12,400 Points
  • Hygienic 200

User Image

The second the girl pulled out her badge, Guy raised his ring slingin arm to scan her identification. The moment he did that however, earned him a painful jolt from his ribs. Reminding him of the injuries he sustained from the fight. He was gonna get that looked at later on. Once the ring validated her badge, he lowered his arm." So the calvery's finally here. Those handcuffs won't do a thing though; he's wearing a suit with a bunch of powers or something; he'll rip through it like paper. The only good options are to get the suit off or douse his lights,"

March Soldier

Sayla-girl

apocolyps85's Husband

Ruthless Genius

5,150 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Supreme Supporter 500
User Image

Nightmare

there is nothing more beautiful than the last look of terror in a dying mans eyes!

As Last handed Nightmare the swords he was in awe of their beauty and sheen. He had instantly recognised the swords from when Dianna had used them to quickly dispatch of an army of adamantium robots. They were a strange element unknown to Nightmare that could quickly dispatch of pretty much any substance. Pasing he stepped back and swung the swords around practicing what he had learned throughout his years in the future planning his revenge.

As he played with the swords he found a small red button and decided to press it. As he pressed it the sword retracted into their hilts. Nightmare was already in love. "So what are your plans until we meet Jackal then?" he asked attaching the hilts to his belt.

MEANWHILE

Trapped in a small yellow orb Jed was slowly going crazy as was the plan, he was stuck seeing his memories flashing before his eyes repeatedly seeing himself stab his mother over and over again, then there was his father rejecting him his two worst memories... stuck on repeat. slowly he was begining to feel it,like crazy tendrils slowly wrapping around him and consuming him. Pretty soon he would be complete and then Gotham would become his.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff