Welcome to Gaia! ::

Feedback on new prices.

They need to be higher. 0.22857142857143 22.9% [ 16 ]
They're good. 0.64285714285714 64.3% [ 45 ]
You need to lower them. 0.12857142857143 12.9% [ 9 ]
Total Votes:[ 70 ]

Magic Warrior

x Karurie x
Can anybody help me get the art to a proper size in order for it to fit Gaia's ToS?
I don't have any programs like photoshop on either of my computers.
DX

No worries, just tell me what your ideal size would be, and I'll modify it for you.~
It's the least I can do.^^

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
Samanthai: Afternoon!

Magic Warrior

Magnificent Moonbeam
Samanthai
Magnificent Moonbeam
Samanthai

I am almost disappointing, you know, I was already making fanfictions up in my head. XD

You know, Moon being happy and content with Ciro, but Azrael wondering why Ciro is as content with his situation, and then finding out about Moon.
He starts observing her, studying her, and very slowly falling for her, and before he knows it, he confronts her with the proposition that he'd be ready to cease war between the angelic and demonic factions if he's only get Moon's hand.

Moon of course, having an altruistic mindset, does not know if she has to ignore a proposal that could save lives, despite loving her current lover oh so much...

And Mother of GOD, I squealed. So HARD. Right now!
Ho, god...I'm blushing a tad bit, but my heart still stays with Ciro. The proposal is like a deal with the devil.

Lol, pun intended, yes? XD
But man, this event is grandiose for you; you must love seeing Ciro being part of an event, and actually having a main role in it.~
Well, yeah and there's a silhouette in the manga, many think I'm in it. <3 And did you like his new outfit?

Man, that would completely rock my world if they actually made her with the intent of making it look like Moon! Would get me one step closer to my fanfiction reveries! o/

And I do love the new outfit, she looks wiser, more like a sage. owo
It's her battle gear? owo
EDIT: Afternoon to you as well though.~

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
Samanthai
Magnificent Moonbeam
Samanthai
Magnificent Moonbeam
Samanthai

I am almost disappointing, you know, I was already making fanfictions up in my head. XD

You know, Moon being happy and content with Ciro, but Azrael wondering why Ciro is as content with his situation, and then finding out about Moon.
He starts observing her, studying her, and very slowly falling for her, and before he knows it, he confronts her with the proposition that he'd be ready to cease war between the angelic and demonic factions if he's only get Moon's hand.

Moon of course, having an altruistic mindset, does not know if she has to ignore a proposal that could save lives, despite loving her current lover oh so much...

And Mother of GOD, I squealed. So HARD. Right now!
Ho, god...I'm blushing a tad bit, but my heart still stays with Ciro. The proposal is like a deal with the devil.

Lol, pun intended, yes? XD
But man, this event is grandiose for you; you must love seeing Ciro being part of an event, and actually having a main role in it.~
Well, yeah and there's a silhouette in the manga, many think I'm in it. <3 And did you like his new outfit?

Man, that would completely rock my world if they actually made her with the intent of making it look like Moon! Would get me one step closer to my fanfiction reveries! o/

And I do love the new outfit, she looks wiser, more like a sage. owo
It's her battle gear? owo
EDIT: Afternoon to you as well though.~
I was talking about Ciro's new outfit...but with Moon's yes, it could be her battle gear with the headwings.

Edit: How are you?

Bunny

42,575 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Ian's Valentine 100
Samanthai
x Karurie x
Can anybody help me get the art to a proper size in order for it to fit Gaia's ToS?
DX

No worries, just tell me what your ideal size would be, and I'll modify it for you.~

Oh!
Something that isn't too small. I really like the picture, so I'd want to show it off.
But I just need the total byte-size less than 100,000 bytes -- which is what I'm having trouble with. confused

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Revered Inquisitor

Samanthai
Gavyn the Mighty

User Image

I am Gavyn the Mighty and I approve of this message.

" I know. Time is flying! Lol.

I've been well (Grad school has just been kicking my butt), yourself? "

Art by Samanthai

Man, how many years before you'll finally get out of school? QAQ
I've been doing well though, just a bit stressed out my my new humngeous workload. orz

And how did you celebrate your birthday man?o /

User Image

" End of spring semester and I should have my Master's. Hopefully. Ha ha.

I hear ya... My workload is huge, too. it is rough.

Honestly, I went to my two classes and then sat in my apartment doing work. Lol. Nothing fun at all!"

Art by Samanthai

Magic Warrior

x Karurie x
Samanthai
x Karurie x
DX

Oh!
Something that isn't too small. I really like the picture, so I'd want to show it off.
But I just need the total byte-size less than 100,000 bytes -- which is what I'm having trouble with. confused

All right, I modified the picture a bit, hope it is all right with Gaia TOS. owo

User Image
[img]http://i.imgur.com/rsOL7XA.png?1[/img]

Do keep me up-to-date if you still need some mods! o/

Magic Warrior

Teenur

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Naladi

IceWolf28079

All right you guys, I finished the sketches! o/
If you see anything you want changed, or the sketch redrawn, just tell me, and I'll jump on ASAP.~

Magic Warrior

Gavyn the Mighty

User Image

" End of spring semester and I should have my Master's. Hopefully. Ha ha.

I hear ya... My workload is huge, too. it is rough.

Honestly, I went to my two classes and then sat in my apartment doing work. Lol. Nothing fun at all!"

Art by Samanthai

You're almost done with school, that's great! o /
I do hope it will greatly reduce your workload. ;w;

But where do you work at, to be so busy?

Magic Warrior

Magnificent Moonbeam
heart

Man, I love Ciro's new outfit, though I will forever favor his hair when it's loose, somehow.
I mean, I get that in batlle, you better tie your hair, cause it kind of gets everywhere, but it's just so gorgeous. QwQ

And girl. Your sig. It's absolutely Lovely.~<3 (see what I did there)
But seriously, I love it, it's absolutely romantic and sweet, and heartfelt. QwQ

Hold me cause my shipping feels rear up again!

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
Samanthai
Magnificent Moonbeam
heart

Man, I love Ciro's new outfit, though I will forever favor his hair when it's loose, somehow.
I mean, I get that in batlle, you better tie your hair, cause it kind of gets everywhere, but it's just so gorgeous. QwQ

But seriously, I love it, it's absolutely romantic and sweet, and heartfelt. QwQ

Hahah, I see what u did there. XD *holds you* I wonder if it gave you some inspiration?

Magic Warrior

Magnificent Moonbeam
Samanthai
Magnificent Moonbeam
heart

Hahah, I see what u did there. XD *holds you* I wonder if it gave you some inspiration?

Inspiration juices are flowing everywhere, and I just hope I manage to finish up commissions before the event ends, because I really had a sweet idea for a CiroxMoon piece. orz

Man, I can't even draw my ships anymore WHY AM IS O BUSY.

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
Samanthai
Magnificent Moonbeam
Samanthai
Magnificent Moonbeam
heart

Inspiration juices are flowing everywhere, and I just hope I manage to finish up commissions before the event ends, because I really had a sweet idea for a CiroxMoon piece. orz

Man, I can't even draw my ships anymore WHY AM IS O BUSY.
Work usually seems to come first. And what idea you got in mind? Since the Young Ciro NPC has an account. Speakin of, I need to restore my health and post to heal him

Friendly Wolf

10,175 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Friendly 100
Samanthai

I love it! Nothing needs to be changed smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash