Welcome to Gaia! ::

7,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Hey everyone,
My sister is off this Gaia account and I thought I would seel her stuff so is any girls wanting to buy stuff send a message and I'll send you a request trade and you can tell how much you want to give...

Tipsy Player

can u just post it here?

Business Gaian

2,900 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
XxW_JeReMiAh_WxX
Hey everyone,
My sister is off this Gaia account and I thought I would seel her stuff so is any girls wanting to buy stuff send a message and I'll send you a request trade and you can tell how much you want to give...

i hve send pm biggrin

Lucky Phantom

11,950 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Junior 100
XxW_JeReMiAh_WxX

Ummmmm... What items? LOL

Newbie Noob

XxW_JeReMiAh_WxX
Hey everyone,

gift - 10k
Seems a little sketchy. stare

Cat

O r i g i n a l M o f o
I have something nice to show you if you just want to meet me over in that alley that has no lights next to the dumpster behind the Chinese buffet.
Kitt Koneko
O r i g i n a l M o f o
I have something nice to show you if you just want to meet me over in that alley that has no lights next to the dumpster behind the Chinese buffet.
hmm...
Okay . biggrin

Cat

O r i g i n a l M o f o
Kitt Koneko
O r i g i n a l M o f o
hmm...
Okay . biggrin
Okay, so here is your prize. We are cutting out your delicious organs and you get a year's worth of lunches from our restaurant if you survive. 4laugh

xshoco's Queen

Biggest Star

18,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Champion 300
XxW_JeReMiAh_WxX
Hey everyone,
messaged.
XxW_JeReMiAh_WxX
Hey everyone,

sent a message

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces