Millionaire

9,550 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
Maybe shes pms-ing?
Fault lines
Maybe shes pms-ing?

drugs gonk
I used to love her, now she's off the rails NUTS.

She blocked me on twitter for posting a "bring out the dancing lobsters" meme after her latest stint in court. Personally, I thought it was hilarious, she obviously didn't think so...

But apparently she blocks everyone who posts anything remotely negative about her these days...

Such a shame, she used to be so pretty and talented, now she's a broke, surgery-addicted mess...

Perfect Gaian

Tipsy Regular

LOL ikr im dying
shes lost it omg

Friendly Vampire

she ******** cracks me up

Conversationalist

Amanda Bynes: Expert Tactician. lol
Brody_Dalle

She blocked me on twitter for posting a "bring out the dancing lobsters" meme after her latest stint in court. Personally, I thought it was hilarious, she obviously didn't think so...

But apparently she blocks everyone who posts anything remotely negative about her these days...

Such a shame, she used to be so pretty and talented, now she's a broke, surgery-addicted mess...

Aw, I feel really bad about her though
It's like, the more people tell her she's ugly or whatever
the more it makes her feel worse and she gets worse
or more the people who say she's doing ok making her do worse things too so.. Ugh idk
I just wish she could really think what she's doing to herself

Perfect Divorcee

8,750 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
she a thug life her b
popakin
Brody_Dalle

Aw, I feel really bad about her though
It's like, the more people tell her she's ugly or whatever
the more it makes her feel worse and she gets worse
or more the people who say she's doing ok making her do worse things too so.. Ugh idk
I just wish she could really think what she's doing to herself

She's mentally ill and needs help, and contrary to what SHE believes, there's nothing wrong with that! A lot of people deal with mental illness every day, but she needs to chill out and stop getting all bipolar about everything on twitter. I know she loves the attention and all, but it's so damaging to her reputation!

The saddest thing is that THIS is what people will know her for, not any of her work. And she really was a terrific actress.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff